Daddy and Baby Doll

Story Info
Her best memories of Daddy & Baby Doll.
8.6k words
4.57
451.4k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,489 Followers

Let me know what you think of my story, and feel free to answer my question at the end. Your responses are the reason I write. Thank you.

Youbadboy

I have such a weakness for the throat, just the sight of someone, simply lifting their chin. Oh, I can feel myself melt inside. So soft and vulnerable, picturing my teeth held there. I like to lay my whole mouth over that little place where your pulse beats, give you a million kisses from the jaw line down to the base of your throat. Mmmmm, all warm and fuzzy just thinking 'bout it!

So anyways, I'm sitting in my room which is still decorated from when I was in high school. PINK!! Excessively pink. Not something for one entering their Sophomore year in college. Definitely need to do something about that.....when, daddy comes into my room, sits at my feet. I got my books and papers, and charts laid out EVERYWHERE. He's all smiley, sweet, giving that look his little girl knows so well.

Lets just say we have a *special* relationship.

I look up, smile my dimples at him, "Heeeeyyyy," My long drawn out relaxed greeting.

I set my book down, lean forward and he scootches near me. I feel flutters as he moves closer, glancing at the door. How to explain it? I'm his little rabbit, his quarry. I take my hand, curl my fingers across his cheek feeling the side of his face. It's just before dinner, he hasn't shaved since morning. I look at his blue eyes. His cheeks so all scratchy. He smells nice. So tasty! Still wearing his suit, tie pulled away from his neck top button unbuttoned. Of course its been a long day at the office, of course mom is in the other room.

But still, so sweet to think of lil' ole me.

He looks at the door again. Then me, says, "Kiss me."

I hold onto his cheeks, like 'ok,' and aim for his smiley tired little mouth.

He stops me, "Not there," lifts his chin, "Here."

Oooooooo! His throat. Surrender. God does he know?? If he only knew what that does to me.

He must, as I touch my lips to his neck, and open my mouth just on the one side of his adam's apple. Kiss him soft there, growl as I sink my teeth in, "Grrrrr."

I can feel his hand pressing flat against my tummy, brushing lower, below my navel - so naughty - fingers insinuating into my pants.....lower.....I suck in my belly, lean back a little, smiling up at him.

"Can I give you a hickey??"

"No!!"

Feeling the elastic of my panties stretch. His light tickle, feeling my hairs down there part. I let myself wet his fingers, open my legs, melting, pull my mouth back from his throat and turning my chin up to him hold my lips right at his.

"Mmmmmm," I moan. "We don't have time."

**********************

The Rules

1)No fucking

2)Either of us can stop anytime we want, no questions asked

3)We tell each other what we want, as much and as often as we want, as in 'If I could Fuck you I would......'

Your fault, not mine. You made them.

But! He's been cheating lately. Breaking those rules, the rules HE made.

Just for these little moments, stolen minutes when we are really wrapped around each other, kissing, petting and forgetful *in the moment*

And I can feel it.

Everything.

I lay there like I don't notice at all. He can slide his cock on my body anywhere he wants, just not IN me down there. The lazy evenings mom is out and we lay naked in my bed. But sometimes......I can feel him touching me THERE, right at my cunt's hungry little wet mouth, legs open and I am moving around, tipping my hips to him.Holding myself for him. If he did, if only, I would let him and he knows. His hips lay on mine, he is looking down at me and his cock right there.

So cute!! I can see it in his eyes when he's thinking.....wondering.....one move and......

And, I'm pretty mean about it.

First, I act like I don't even notice, like I'm lost in it all.

And second, I'd let him.

Besides, its him pinning me today, and he's like twice as big as me. But other times, it's me sitting up on top like a little bird, he letting me grind and slide my pussy along his cock that lays straight up his belly. The head of his cock parting me like the wake of a wave, all shiny and pink. I get him sooooo lubricated, give him every bit of me, opening my lips up wide for him. I tip myself just right and can feel my clit slide along his whole length. Watching his eyes and smile, how they sort of glaze, sort of roll back in his head.

How he wants it, and I love how I can control him better perched up on top, on my knees, legs on each side of him, leaning down so my breasts press into his chest. Sweet nibbly kisses.

And then I Lift up, let him look at me, every naked inch of me - my dark hair all wild around my blushing face, breasts hanging down on my chest like tear drops. My pussy pressing down on his cock, perched on my knees as I sit down on him. Cockhead all shiny, just its tip peeking from between my legs. So mean, he can't cum, I don't let him. So mean....

But today, he's laying on me. And he's sliding around down there, his cock is bent back between my legs and pressing up hard, drawing himself up and down letting himself slip all over me. God I am so wet, creaming on him. A real mess! He's holding himself and I watch his hand flash down there, adjusting himself and I think, 'Hmmm.' Damn, this time.....go for it!! Cause I am so hungry. I just want to feel myself around him, feel him IN me. The head of his cock right there in my tummy. Filling me. I got my knees up and ...... the head of his cock is just, ohhhh, so close, so......just inside.

I can feel it, feel myself opening. I stiffen in anticipation.

My eyes are wide. I bet the whole tip of his cock is in me, his head even with my pussy lips, and he is pulling out now, pushing in, pulling out. Our sexes kissing together. He's this bee in my little flower. Mmmmmm, god - his sting. I can see it in his eyes, just how good it feels, licking his lower lip, holding his mouth open. I'm not stopping you buster.

But ..... damn. God damn...... Fuck!

Yes. Mmmmm, Fuck me...... Me....

No! Fuck.

He Stops. Moves back away, I am watching him. Giving no hint of my thoughts, just letting my hair fall in front of my eyes.

Silence.

Of distant fires, of ice that won't melt.

I got to think of a better torture.

***********************

Baby Doll came over tonight. It's funny.

My dad is not jealous of any boy I see, or bring home, or......

I say, "I'm going out tonight with Rob." Watch his eyes. Nothing.

But Baby Doll. He hovers around, watches, he's totally jealous. Tonight we are in the kitchen, and she is standing real close to me. Her fair skin, delicate features. Eyes bluer than my dads, intense. I love the clothes she wears, fewer curves than me. I don't fit her outfits. We've tried.

I am playing with the small of her back, in a space between her top and bottoms, scratching my nails lightly on her. We just painted our long nails red. They are dry now.

I tip my fingers up under her top.

She giggles and throws her hair back. "Tickles."

We never done nothing but change clothes in front of each other. But she is giving me more and more lately. Then, dad comes right in the kitchen and I pull my hand away. He sees me, opens the fridge, looks around a little and takes some milk. She steps away from me.

I look at him with eyes that say, 'what are you doing here,' but he's not noticing.

They eye each other........

He pours a glass, slow. Takes a drink, leaving this white line on his upper lip. Silence. He circles and leaves the way he came. I watch him, slight smile on my face.

Jealousy.

I can smell it.

***********

"Have you done this before?"

"No." I lie. Told him this would be quite a nice early Christmas present. I can be pretty parsimonious with my blow jobs. Especially with HIM, sort of a punishment for these fucking rules.

So......He was very surprised. Anyways, I'm down on my knees about to earn my knee pads.

"Shhhh. We have to be quiet," his hand held lightly to my head.

"Hmmm. Hmmmm." I'm nodding my head.

Ok Ok. Pretty big here. Relax. Open my mouth, he's pushing, sort of guiding it in my mouth. The head of his cock, sliding in nice and slow like I told him. Hold it! I feel like gagging, and pull away. Not to bad, his hairs tickling my nose. "Try again."

I relax and settle down in front of him, spread my knees, get comfortable. Press my puss into the cool wood floor as he sits on my bed. He's got his pants down around his thighs, no shirt. He's holding on to me by my hair now, tight grip. I think, would he let me go now without.....

Relax.

I take him in again and swirl my tongue around, look up into his eyes. God I love the way the tip of my tongue feels when it is sliding along a hard cock. I am looking at it, and following a vein with my tongue, glancing up once in awhile.

He's so cute! Glazed. I giggle. What fun. Can't believe he's letting me. I should be writing a paper right now. The computer is on in the corner. He closed the windows and sat by me and began to nuzzle my neck, asking me, if....maybe. I'm thinking, 'What the hell?'

I suck, nice suction. I'm actually pretty good. I am bobbing up and down his length, taking him in deeper now. He's holding onto my head and guiding me. I slow down and kiss the tip of his cock, feeling all sticky and wet. And then begin to slide on him nice long strokes, he's pulling at me, shoulders and all, pushing his cock into my mouth.

I can feel it touch the back of my throat and it feels alright, he's pushing into me, moving faster. My hands hold lightly to his hip and I can feel him trembling. His body shaking, and I can feel him stiffen, knowing he's almost there....and then, he's cumming! I can feel him bucking into me. Holding tight. Oh god!! And I swallow. Never done THAT before. Drink everything. Salt. Missing a little and he sprays my chin and down my neck, some on my blouse. He loved that, loved the way I look, my pink cheeks. All slutty in front of him.

He gropes me for awhile as his cock settles down in his lap, tugs his trousers up and cinches his belt. I watch the door close, hear it click.

I gave a nice Christmas gift I think!! I Adjust myself and go sit by my computer again. Close my eyes. I'm trembling. I hold my hand over my crotch. Damp.

I definitely need to cum.....

I stretch out on my bed. Relax. Loosen the ties, pull my sweats down past my knees, press my fingers down between my legs. Mmmmmm, So wet.

'Leaving me like this.' Mmmmmm. Undulating my hips, turn to my side.

'The brute.'

Long delicious strokes, no one looking. Spread my cum out nice. Find my clit, begin to draw my forefinger in small circles there, rubbing in a steady rhythm, faster. Shaking my hip over my hand. Then sliding my fingers back and plunging them into my hole, creamy with cum. Soaking my whole hand, then back to business.

So deliciously decadent, this pleasure. I cum every day. I have to, I squeeze my legs, 'oh god' the warmth running up my legs, over my hips, covered with a tingling pleasure. My tummy tightening, my cunt pulsing as I cup my palm and press - oh, mmmmmm - so good - and curl myself in a little ball. I lay there, spent, weak. Cheeks on fire. Tired. I close my eyes again......

!!

At dinner he's scooping carrots into his mouth, and I watch his lips and feel myself trickle. Sigh. I'm all warm and fuzzy by the time we finish. For some reason, that's what pops in my head, seeing him on his knees feeding me. I want to take the spoon and feed him, scoop the juices from my cunt, push it all right into his mouth. Tickle his nose with MY fur.

He sees me, smiles. I told him he gets a little something each day up till Christmas.

******************

My favorite thing. To wake up slowly with a hand rubbing me all over.

Better!!

Feeling a cock sneaking around between my legs. I never even have to wake up, I can be lazy. Just roll over. Fucked. I love lazy fucking. Maybe I didn't even notice, or know. He does more with me, with my body, to me than I think I realize. Maybe he IS fucking me? I swear he's been inside me and I've never even known. Those mornings when my thighs feel all sticky.

There probably ARE times I never knew. That little fucker.

It's 3:30 in the morning. I am biting my lips with desire, unrestrained. There are flames leaping from beneath the sheets. I swear it! Fuck I am so horny, but to feel him when I am asleep. I couldn't stand it and press myself to him wherever he touches me, squeeze my thighs around his hand when he's touching between my legs. He knows I'm awake. I didn't feel like being lazy.

He bites my shoulder and I yelp.

"Shhhhhh! You'll wake mom." How many times have I heard that!

I'm kissing him. I'll probably never open my eyes at all. I roll on top of him and settle myself down right over his cock. He's kissing my breasts and I let him take my nipples into his mouth. Mmmmmm, my second clit. Suck me till I'm sore. Never stop! I have hickeys that won't heal there.

I so totally know his body in the dark. My monster under the bed. I want to live in my closet, live with my monster. Ha! I let him cover me with baby powder before I went to bed. I am all so powdery soft right now.

I am sitting on him now, right on top of his cock. I am so hungry. I need to fuck him one of these days. Fuuuuuck........I am on fucking fire. It just fucking hurts. I hurt.

I lift myself up, I'm asleep after all and set my cunny right over the tip of his penis. Position him perfectly and begin to lower myself. This tantalizing pause, I can feel his cockhead touch me right where I can take him - all the way. Slide him right up inside. I press a little more. Been this far before, Right? A little more. Yes, let me, let me.....

I moan a little bit, "Mmmmmm." He is gripping me lightly, I feel his hands tightening.

Before he realizes what is happening his tip is already inside of me, half inside. Slippery, I am open, feel his cock touching up in me. The air going out, all I can hear is his breath, his hips tipping back away, and then back up. Holding to me. When.....yes! That was him. I feel him move in me, feel the head of his cock slide out, and then back in. Just this little inch.

Can feel it tickle and fill, my body yielding, opening, my flesh stretch. Oh god!! His head up inside, oh god. I move to press down and let him plunge deep inside.....

And then, he grasps me and pushes me.... Higher.

No. No. No.

I lean down touch my lips to his ear, "Daddy, Daddy, let me."

He turns himself to the side, I can feel him slip out. I drop off of him, lay on the mattress and turn away from him.

Fuck you. Fuck. My cunt is burning.

Push the hair out of my eyes, look back at him. Ice. He's playing with my hair, spooning from behind. I lay there. I don't move. Wrapping his arms around me, as I think 'Fuck You. Fuck You.'

But.....I turn myself.....kiss his eyes. "Why don't you just go to bed. I'm tired."

Watch him leave.

Fuck his rules.

*************************

I wrote a letter, and sealed it tight with a lipstick stain kiss:

I love to make you say please. I love to make you say it over and over and over, before I give in. I love to say "What?" When I know what it is exactly that you want. I love to make you say thank you. To be polite after.

I love how you hold your mouth when I say yes, the anticipation. I love how you hold me in your arms and touch me with your cheek. I love the way you watch me when I take off my clothes. Something like worship, the way everyone looks when they are singing. I love how I can control you - sometimes.

I love your hands pressing into my panties, pulling the elastic back, the way you just look at me. ME! Not another thought in the world.

I love the lubrication, the way your fingers shine. I love how it hurts sometimes. I love how hard you get when I sit on top of you, when we both can be naked and feeling you as I slide up and down up and down, dripping my cum all over you, till we cum.

love love love Me

I seal the envelope and kiss it, leave a red lipstick stain. Sneak it in his briefcase.

I pause a moment, take a few of his business cards and pull back my panties. Scoop a little wet cum from between my legs, giggling, smear them over the back of the cards. Sniff. Mmmmm. Press them back into the little pocket. Leave my scent, mark him.

----------

We talked about it. I asked him why? I asked him why a blow job was all right. He didn't know. It was something we shouldn't do. I said, we shouldn't do any of it. I take his cock in my hand and play with him, feel him stiffen. He lets me.

"Should I be doing this?"

He says, "No." But, he doesn't move away.

Ugggh.

I am frustrated.

*****************

I plan on making dad jealous tonight.

Baby Doll comes over and I walk right past him, as he sits reading his stuff he reads, and up to my room. Us in our sweats, high cut T shirts, bare mid riffs! Hair shining, strawberry lip gloss. His eyes on me, and on her. I can see the anger rising in his eyes. I catch his eye and go right into my room. I close the door so you can hear the latch.

Baby Doll and I lay in my bed. We talk about boys, page through catalogues. I tell her about French Fry, and how he kisses. He always tastes salty.

She tells me about last weekend, with Nick - her fairly new boyfriend - how she decided that on that night he could do anything he wanted with her, above the waist. That was it! How no one realizes but that she's never done it before. A twenty year old Virgin. She's told me that before, but each time I think about it, look at her body. Part of me does not believe her. I've asked before. She just says, I'm too shy.

--

But..... She didn't tell HIM what she was thinking, it was just what she decided. It felt right, she says.

I can feel myself get wet, looking at the door. Was it her or dad making me wet? This trail running down my thigh. I'm looking at it thinking, 'Whose are you?'

We are laying close together as she tells me all these things, and I take her hand. She tells me that they kissed, but because he didn't know the deal she had made with him that night, and I guess all the other times she stopped him whenever he tried - nothing happened. I felt relieved.

But, so.......Baby Doll is mad... she says how she wanted to feel herself get felt up. I am playing with her fingers, and I say, "What do you think it would feel like?"

She says I don't know, it's different when I do it to myself. I wish my dad was hearing this conversation. (Maybe he is! I look at the door again - I shouldn't have latched it). I will definitely tell him later.

I say, "Close your eyes."

She says, "Why?"

"Just do it."

And she closes her eyes laying toward me on the bed in her little yellow top that shows her waist, and her sweats. And I cup her perfect perfect breasts over her top. She jumps a little but doesn't move at all.

I say, "Just this time, just pretend that I am him. Above your waist only. What you said, right?"

She is sucking in her lower lip and just nods her head, her cheeks are blushing crimson almost immediately. Her ears are red.

I say matter of fact, "This is what it would feel like."

And I rub her shoulders and down her front all over, one breast then the other breast through her top, the nice swell of her flesh. The little puffy nipples. I feel her tummy, the bare skin. She's not wearing a bra and I wonder if I should go under her top.

Her breathing is harder now, heavy, and she has rolled onto her back. Her one arm bent at the elbow.

"Feel good," I say and she nods her head.

"Here....." Its all I say and slip my hand under her top, trailing my fingers along her skin and press my hands into her bare flesh. She has such cute little nipples that stiffen to my touch. These little pencil erasers, and she is sucking in her breath as I squeeze and press my hand into her body, down her sides down her waist and back up again. Feeling the length of her, her bare skin. My other hand is curling around her waist as she turns herself close. Her eyes are closed the whole time. She is holding her mouth open, breathing through her mouth. I love looking at her white teeth.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,489 Followers