Brother and Sister Help Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,977 Followers

Her boobs were small. I already knew this; her bra size was 34A. I'm not turned on my big boobs and her little peaches looked perfect. I wanted to touch them and suck on them and I wanted to hear her moan because I was the one sucking on them . . . but I didn't do that.

I then looked down at her pussy. We were standing so close that I could not see it very well, but I immediately realized that she had shaved her pubic hair. I didn't see any protruding inner lips. All I saw was a simple slit that appeared to be glistening.

"I told you they were little," she said.

"Sweetie, you don't need to feel bad about your boobs. I think they're beautiful. If you weren't my sister, I'd . . . wanna suck and lick on 'em all day and all night."

"That's very sweet of you to say that," she said. "I wanna see you close up." She sat on the edge of her bed and I stood facing her, with the tip of my dick just inches from her boobs.

"Does it hurt when it's like that?" she asked.

"No, it feels good, but it feels even better when I touch it and I cum," I admitted.

"Will you show me?" Her voice sounded so sweet and innocent that I couldn't say no, and the idea of masturbating with her watching got me even more aroused. At least we still weren't touching each other.

I wrapped my fingers around the shaft and started stroking my manhood. With each stroke, I could feel the pressure mounting deep within my scrotum. I knew I was gonna cum soon.

"Can I do it?" she requested.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna cum soon," I warned her.

"Good. I want to see it," she said.

I pulled my fingers away and they were immediately replaced by the delicate fingers of her dainty right hand. She began lightly pulling up and down as she had seen me doing and it felt ten times better than when I did it.

"Take your other hand and very lightly cup my balls," I told her. She did as she was instructed and it only took two or three more strokes before I reached the point of inevitability.

"I'm gonna cum, Lizzie!"

"You can cum on me," she answered. I immediately began spurting my cum and it landed on her chest in big globs. My body pulsated as my dick released the pressure which had built up in me and I wanted this feeling to last forever. As my orgasm began to subside, she put her left hand behind my thigh and pulled me closer to her. She pulled my dick towards her right boob until the tip was on her nipple and she rubbed it in circles around her tiny areola.

She released her hold on me and put her right hand to her chest. She collected some of my cum on her fingertip and raised it to her mouth. She extended her tongue to sample the forbidden fruit then she stuck her finger in her mouth and licked it clean. "That's nice," she said.

"Okay, now it's your turn!" I said.

"You mean . . .?" she asked.

"Fair is fair. I did it for you so now you can do it for me," I said, as if logic should be controlling the sequence of events on this occasion.

"Okay, well I usually use a vibrator," she explained.

"Fine, get it out and show me how it's done," I said in a no-nonsense voice.

"Okay," she meekly replied. I knew that she was a bit uncomfortable with this but I didn't care that much. I had just given her a performance and I wanted the same in return from her.

She reached into her nightstand and pulled out a pink vibrator that was quite slender and not more than six inches long.

"I wanna see you up close, too," I said, "so lay across the bed with your butt on the edge. Then I can get down on my knees and get up close."

She got in that position and had her legs hanging over the edge of the bed. "This isn't very comfortable," she complained.

"Okay. Just lay on the bed and I'll lay the opposite way so my face will be about even with your . . . your pussy," I offered.

She got into position and I lay next to her with my head close to her pussy. She turned on the vibrator and started touching it to herself near the top of her pussy.

"I have it on my clit . . . my clitoris," she said. "Do you see it?" She pulled the vibrator out of the way for a minute and held her pussy lips open for me to look.

"No, I'm not sure I'm seeing it," I responded.

"Sometimes it's easier to find by touch than by sight. Put your finger where I had the vibrator," she said.

I didn't hesitate to seize this opportunity. I know that I had expressed some hesitancy about this earlier but, in my state of arousal, common sense and morality had become obsolete.

As my finger made contact with her cunt, I realized that my sister was the first naked female I had ever touched. I knew that I would remember this moment for the rest of my life. If I hadn't already cum just a few minutes earlier, I probably would have shot my load just thinking about what I was doing.

"Just a little bit higher," she said, directing me like she was trying to help someone back into a parking spot. "That's it, right there. You're on my clit. Do you feel it now?"

"Well, I feel something, but it doesn't really feel much different than the rest of your pussy," I said.

"If you move your finger in little circles on my clit, it'll get bigger and wetter," she explained.

I took that as an invitation and started rubbing my finger in little circles around the little nub I felt. Just as she said, her clit started to get bigger and wetter, and I heard her moan just slightly.

"Oh, yeah. That feels so good! Keep doing that," she said.

I eagerly complied with her request. The sounds of her moaning were getting me more aroused and I wanted to see and hear her have an orgasm.

"Put the vibrator back in me and move it in and out real gently!" she instructed. She pulled her lips apart so I could see where to push the vibrator and it easily slid into her wet snatch. I began gingerly thrusting the implement in and out of her love hole. After a few moments, she reached down and took the vibrator in her hand.

"Alan, I need to cum so bad. I want you to suck on my nipple but don't stop massaging my clit." she said.

Her nipples were like a Siren calling my name and I certainly had not been lashed to the mast of the ship, so I very quickly had her right nipple between my lips while I continued to minister to her needy clitoris.

Her moaning increased in intensity as I began to lick on her hard nipple. Her clit was swollen and I had no problem realizing that was the center of pleasure for her.

"I'm so close," she said with desperation.

Hearing those words made my fingers move quicker and she was soon breathing shallow and rapidly as waves of muscular contractions coursed through her petite body. "Oh, fuck yeah!" she said in a breathy voice. Her body became rigid for a few seconds, and then she relaxed and melted into the bed.

As her orgasm subsided, everything was quiet except for her rapid breathing. Suddenly, we heard "Kids, we're home!"

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,977 Followers
12