Brother and Sister Help Each Other

Story Info
Two inexperienced siblings help each other.
5.3k words
4.54
279.5k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,967 Followers

My name is Alan and I'm 19 years old. I'm in my first year at the local community college and I still live with my Mom and Dad. What I'm writing about is something that is very real and very near to my heart. I'm in love for the first time and I hope that it will last forever. I'm sorry if that sounds dopey but it's the way I feel.

When I was 14 years old, all that I thought about was girls. My thoughts were the ordinary thoughts that guys have at that age. You see a girl and you wonder what she would look like naked. You see a girl and you wonder if she's the kind of girl who would have sex with you if you asked or maybe if she got high or drunk. What would it take to convince that girl to have sex with me? Sex was the biggest mystery in my life and I wanted answers to all of my questions. Life revolved around the physical aspect of relationships, what I now refer to as being "in heat" or "in lust" instead of being "in love."

When I got to be 17 years old, I knew that there was more to life than simply seeing a girl naked and having sex. Even though I was still a virgin, I had enjoyed enough orgasms (courtesy of Rosie Palms) to know that you think about an orgasm, then you do something and you make it happen, it feels wonderful, and then it's gone. Later, you kinda remember what it felt like but that's not the same thing as having the feeling. You just don't have sex or stay in bed with a girl 24 hours a day. There had to be something in life that lasted longer than an orgasm.

Through watching other people, reading, talking to others, and just being an observer of life, I realized that it is love that keeps people going long after they have had sexual satisfaction or fulfillment. Sure, once I figured this out, I still wanted to have sex -- even more than when I was 14 -- but I wanted more than just sex. Friends told me about places I could go and have sex with some skanky whore for $25 but I couldn't imagine doing that.

For a while, I remained a virgin by choice. Don't get the wrong idea; I'm not a prim and proper sissy. I'm an athletic guy and I even competed on the high school wrestling team for a few years. Don't tell me that this sounds too stupid to be true but I wanted to have sex in a relationship that meant more than just having an orgasm.

My best friend is my sister Lizzie. Her name is Elizabeth but everybody calls her Lizzie. She's one year younger than me. She turned 18 a few months ago. Lizzie is a great sister. She likes spending time with me and she helped me with some things in school. We've gone to movies together and even a few parties because our parents trust us when we're together and we get to do more things.

Lizzie is a senior in high school. About 4 months ago, we went to a party together and Sally's house. Sally's mom was there trying to keep an eye on things but there were a lot of people at the party and there was stuff happening that her mom didn't know about, like people smoking weed in the back yard and making out behind the garage.

I wasn't dating anybody at the time but I was interested in a girl who I knew from high school. Her name was Amber and she was cute but not drop dead gorgeous and I thought I might have a chance with her. I had talked to her on the phone a few times and she said she was going to this party so I told her I'd see her there.

Lizzie had started dating this guy named Steve. He was also a senior at our school. They were going to meet up at the party and maybe go somewhere else for a while. Lizzie had told me that was the plan and she asked me to not tell Mom or Dad about that.

I drove us to the party and it was a few miles away so we had a little time to talk while we were en route. "So, what are you and Steve gonna do when you leave the party," I asked, using a tone of voice that suggested I already knew the answer.

"Why do you wanna know?" she asked, avoiding my question.

"Well, is it something that, you know, I should come with you guys wherever you're going?"

"No, just keep it quiet, okay?" she asked.

"Are you guys gonna . . . you know . . . do something?" I prodded.

"Well, if we were, do you think I'd tell you," she asked. The grin on her face told me all that I needed to know.

I knew that her response meant 'yes' but she didn't want to actually admit it. I had assumed that Lizzie was still a virgin because she probably would have talked to me if she had lost her virginity.

"Hey, be careful," I said. "If you're thinking about what I'm guessing you're thinking about, you don't want to do it with a guy who's gonna go back to school and tell everybody what you did, where you did it, and whether you were any good."

"Okay. Thanks for the advice, Dad!" she said with mock appreciation. "Sometimes, you're such a dork!" she proclaimed.

"Hey, I worry about you, that's all," I said.

"And what makes you think I wouldn't be any good?" she asked with some hint of feigned indignation.

"Well, I assume that you're still a virgin and you probably don't know a whole lot about sex. I've heard other guys say that the first time for a girl isn't that great for her because she's usually too scared . . . you know, worried about it hurting and all that stuff."

"Well, I'll probably be the best ever."

We arrived at the party and Steve was already there. Lizzie ran up to him and gave him a kiss. I turned away because I just didn't want to see my kid sister kissing some guy. Within a minute, they had disappeared somewhere and I was on my own.

I looked around for Amber and didn't see her anywhere. Most of the kids at the party were still in high school but I knew quite a few and I sat around drinking a beer with a couple of guys who had been on the wrestling team when I was a senior.

One of them looked up and then said to me, "Hey. There's that chick Amber you were talking about."

I looked up and saw her walking in holding hands with some guy. 'Fuck me!' I thought to myself. 'I guess I won't be hitting on her tonight.'

I got another beer and kept talking to the guys about wrestling and college. About an hour later, Lizzie walked up to me and said, "Can we go now?"

"Hey, what's the hurry?" I asked.

"I need to leave right now, okay?"

I thought maybe it was one of those girl things like she started having her period or something else that I really didn't want to hear about, so I didn't ask any more questions.

We got in the car and, as I pulled out onto the street, Lizzie said, "I don't want to go home yet."

Now I was perplexed and a bit frustrated by being kept in the dark. "What the hell's going on?" I demanded.

That was all it took. Lizzie started sobbing and I felt like a heel. I knew I wasn't going home and we obviously needed to talk about something, so I drove down to Green's Lake and parked.

"I . . . uh . . . this isn't easy," Lizzie started. "I'm sure you think I'm still a virgin and . . . yeah, I am. But . . . I had decided that Steve was the one and tonight was going to be the night. I had some dreams that he was going to take me somewhere and get a motel room and it would be romantic and maybe not to scary and . . .."

"And, obviously, something happened so your dreams didn't come true," I interjected.

"Yeah, well, Steve and I started talking about it and he didn't have those kind of dreams at all. He thought I was going to have sex with him because I owed it to him and he didn't want to spend any money on a hotel room and, when I said I didn't feel like doing it in the back seat of his car, he got up and walked away and said he'd find another girl who would give him a blow job in the middle of the street."

She began sobbing again and she leaned over towards me. I let her put her head on my shoulder and then I put my arms around her.

"I thought he was the one but I was so wrong! I guess nobody feels the way I do and I'll just become a nun or some spinster or something."

"You'd probably be a good nun, Sister Lizzie, except that you're not Catholic," I said, trying to find some comic relief.

"What about you? Weren't you going to try to hook up with Amber tonight?"

"Yeah, that's what I thought but she showed up with some other guy hanging all over her, so I guess I'll just be talking to Rosie the next few days . . .." I couldn't believe that I had said it but the words had already left my lips.

"Who's Rosie?" she asked. "Oh, Rosie Palms? Yeah, I heard some guys at school making a joke about that. Well, if it's any consolation, I know a self-induced orgasm is better than no orgasm at all!"

"You mean . . . you . . . do that too?" I asked with an incredulous look on my face.

"Uh, yeah, just like you have . . . Well, I mean, not JUST like you have, 'cause girls do it different than guys, but . . ."

"How do you know I do it?" I demanded.

"Well, I really didn't, but you haven't denied it!" she responded. "Anyway, fair is fair, we both admitted it . . . we masturbate . . . and both of us are alone and looking for love."

"Gawd, that sounds like a bad country song, except for the masturbate part," I said. "Well, maybe we haven't found the love we're looking for, yet, but . . . we love each other and that's not the same thing, of course, but it counts for a lot! Let's go home."

"Thanks, Alan," she said, and then she kissed me on the cheek.

* * *

The next morning was a Saturday. Dad was out playing golf and Mom was playing tennis, then they were both having lunch and going shopping, so Lizzie and I had the house to ourselves for most of the day.

About 10:30 that morning, she looked in my bedroom door and saw me on the computer. "You want to lay out by the pool?" she asked. "I got a new bikini that Mom and Dad can't find out about so now's a good time to try it out."

"Sure, I'll be down there in a minute." I shut down the computer and changed into some loose fitting board shorts. When I went out to the pool, she wasn't around. Females always take longer to do things.

A few minutes later, I heard the back door of the house closing and I looked up to see Lizzie coming out to the pool. I could tell why she didn't want the folks to see this bikini.

"So, what do you think?" she asked as she approached me.

I should describe Lizzie and the spectacle that was before me. Lizzie is a cute girl, not the cheerleader type, but cute like the girl next door. She sort of looked like a pixie. She had shoulder length brown hair and a button nose. She was petite and didn't have a single ounce of fat on her body. Her boobs were only a 34A; I know because she occasionally leaves her bras laying on the floor in the bathroom we share and I had checked. I guess a lot of guys think 34A is small but her boobs looked very tempting to me. They were "perky;" I know that term gets used a lot but it's the word that applies. Her boobs were small and they stood out instead of hanging down, and they looked very firm. Her bikini top was just some string and two triangles that didn't even cover the sides of her boobs.

Then she turned around and I saw that the bikini was a thong-style that had nothing but a string going up her butt crack. Her little behind had some tan lines on it and it looked very small and tight.

When she turned around again, she said, "I guess you do like it!" as she looked at my crotch.

It was then that I realized I had a boner and I was so embarrassed. "I'm sorry," I stammered. "Uh, you're my sister and, uh . . . I don't want you thinking I'm some sort of perv getting a hard on looking at his sister and . . ."

"Alan, relax, dude. I'm a girl, you're a guy. Yeah, we're brother and sister, but you're a hot guy and I actually feel kinda flattered. After last night, it's good to know I can get at least one guy excited, even if it's my brother. Uh, I guess it's good that I'm not topless, now, 'cause that thing of yours is already twitching and I wouldn't wanna see it explode," she said with a laugh, and then she raised one eyebrow and slowly added, "or maybe I would."

"Liar, liar, pants on fire. You wouldn't take off your top for me if I begged!" I teased her. "And, if you seriously wanna see my dick explode, I guess you're as big a perv as I am."

"Maybe I am. Anyway, I bet you'd get a thrill if you saw my boobs, wouldn't you?" she taunted me.

I was feeling rather embarrassed and I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything.

"Maybe I should go ahead and take it off," she said and she reached behind her back as if she was going to untie her bikini top, but she didn't. "Alan, I'm pretty sure that you're still a virgin too, so . . . I'm not trying to be mean about this but . . . I've never seen a guy naked, in person, and I'll bet you've never seen a naked girl . . . you know, in person and not on the computer."

"Yeah, lucky guess I'm still a virgin and no, I've never seen a naked girl . . . except on the computer," I replied meekly.

"Don't worry, I don't think you're a perv," Lizzie tried to reassure me. "I've looked at some of those sites, too, so I've seen pictures of naked guys, but never the real thing in person. That's part of what I was scared about last night. I felt so stupid and really nervous, like I wouldn't know what to do if we did get a motel room."

"Yeah, I guess I would have felt scared if I thought it was gonna be my first time and I didn't know what to do. But, I've seen enough porn to know how people have sex. Haven't you?"

"I watched some of that stuff, but it's not the same thing as having the experience. Just like, you know, seeing a guy's dick on the computer isn't the same thing as having my hands on one and knowing how it feels and how it reacts to whatever I do."

"Yeah, I guess seeing porn isn't a total substitute for having some experience," I admitted. "We both just need to get laid!"

"Well, I don't wanna have sex just so I can say I'm not a virgin anymore. I want my first time to be with somebody who cares about me."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Some of my friends told me I should go pay a whore and get it over with, but that just doesn't seem right."

"Alan, you're such a good guy. Why can't I have a guy like you in my life?"

"I'm not that good of a guy. I got a boner just by looking at my sister!" I said apologetically.

"Well, this girl certainly appreciates your boner. It helps with my self-confidence, even if you are just my brother. The only thing better would be seeing it . . ." Lizzie stopped and realized, too late, that she might again have said something that crossed the line between what's proper between a brother and sister. Or . . . maybe that was what she intended to say; maybe, I thought, she was testing the waters.

"That's the second time you mentioned that. Are you saying," I asked slowly, "that you want to see me naked?"

"Maybe. Alan, I don't want you to think that I've lost my mind, but think about it. A lot of my friends, when they were younger, played that game with a member of the opposite sex: 'show me yours and I'll show you mine.' I never did that and I'll bet that you didn't, either. I've never even made out with a guy. I guess that's what got them ready for having sex. I'm just too scared about the whole thing, thinking that I'm gonna do something stupid and the guy is gonna laugh and me and then tell everybody he knows. We both missed out on some things. At this point, I think I'm too old to find a guy who's going to show me his thing if I show him my thing. A guy would just laugh at me and go tell everybody and my life would be over. But, if you and I did it, nobody else would ever know, and it might help us to feel a little less like inexperienced little dweebs. So, I'll show you mine if you show me yours . . . but only because I trust you and I know that you love me. Or, we could both go find some whores to experiment with."

"Well," I responded with some hesitancy, "don't you think it would be a bit weird being naked with each other?"

"Yeah, it would be weird being naked with my brother, but not as weird as being naked with some other guy and having no idea what I'm doing," Lizzie responded. She made an excellent point.

"So, are you talking about touching, too?" I asked. I wasn't sure how far I wanted this to go. I've always thought of incest as something that folks do up in the hills where they don't have paved roads.

"We don't have to do any touching the first time, or ever. You know, we could just get naked and look at each other's bodies and, maybe the next time, if you wanted, we could do a little bit of touching. I mean . . . I do want to know what it feels like to have a guy's dick in my hand. Don't you want to know what it feels like to touch a girl down there and to feel her boobs?"

"Yeah, I guess, but I don't know if I could go that far," I explained.

"Okay, why don't we just do some looking now and we can decide about the other part later?"

"Yeah, I guess, but I'm feeling pretty weird," I said.

"How do you think I'm feeling? Let's do it before we both chicken out!" she said.

"Okay, but not out here. You know sometimes Old Man Walker tried to spy on us through the fence."

"Right; let's go in," Lizzie replied. We both picked up our towels and walked back into the house.

"We can do it in my bedroom so if Mom and Dad come home early for some reason, it'll be real easy to handle." Our bedrooms shared a Jack and Jill bathroom so, with both bedroom doors closed and locked, we could walk between our bedrooms without anyone else ever knowing about it.

"How do I know that you're not going to chicken out?" Lizzie asked.

I thought about it for a minute. "Okay, here's what we do. I'll go to my bedroom, take off all my clothes and put on a robe. You do the same thing in your bedroom. When you're ready, I'll come into your bedroom. I'll turn my back to you and you can pull my bathrobe off. Then you turn around, and then I'll turn around and pull your bathrobe off you. Then you turn around and . . . there you go."

"Okay, it's a deal," she said.

It didn't take long for me to get out of my clothes and put on a bathrobe. Lizzie was ready about the same time and she called for me to come into her bedroom.

When I walked in, she was wearing a bathrobe that came down to her mid-thigh. Knowing that she was naked under her robe got me instantly aroused and I got a boner that tented the front of my bathrobe. I looked down and then I looked at Lizzie and shrugged my shoulders as if to say, 'you know it's got a mind of it's own.'

"Don't worry about that. It's . . . what I need to see. And, in a minute, you'll probably see my nipples are hard and I might even be a little bit wet down below." It was nice of Lizzie to try to put me at ease. "So, turn around."

I did as instructed and immediately felt her hands on my shoulders. I untied my robe and I felt her pulling it off of my shoulders and down my arms until it fell to the floor. She picked it up and, in my peripheral vision, I saw that she tossed it onto the bed.

"Okay, I'm turned around now," she said.

I turned and reached to her shoulders. She had already untied her robe and it quickly fell off of her shoulders and I tossed it onto the bed beside my robe.

"Okay, time to turn around," I said.

She hesitated. "Okay, I'm going to turn around so you can see, but . . . please don't laugh at my boobs. They're kinda small."

She turned around and looked at the floor, or maybe she was looking at my dick. My meat was hard and throbbing. I had never previously been as aroused as I was at that moment. Before me stood the most beautiful girl in the world. Not beautiful like win-all-the beauty-contests beautiful, but beautiful because I knew so many wonderful things about Lizzie and now she was sharing her body with me. The fact that she would trust me so completely made me feel very special.

Lizzie is a cute girl, and seeing her naked put all kinds of wicked thoughts in my head, but I knew I needed to control myself. As she had already said, her nipples were hard. They looked like little pencil erasers and I had a strong urge to taste one between my lips.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,967 Followers
12