Blindfold Romp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,518 Followers

"You feel so fucking good." My Nicky said.

I waggled my hips over his cock, let myself lay down on him feeling its exquisite pressure on my mons. "I thought you would like the 'breakfast' I got for you!" Then pressed at his chest, pushed myself up until I was sitting upright, letting the lips of my cunny slide around his girth pushing down with my full weight, sitting up on top of him. And once again, running my hands over his body, sitting up on him, looking down at him. His arms above his head, unseeing, feeling his warm wetness.

"A good boy like you, doing just what you are told, hmmm, what do you deserve? Hmmmm. You want, um, to see me?"

"Yes! Yes Ash."

"You do huh. Just see?"

"I...." he paused. I was playing with him, toying with him. Was there a wrong answer? There was no wrong answer little Nicky. We were on the glide path.

And I reached up and slid the blindfold off, with no answer, staying just where I was, sitting down on him returning my hands to his chest, knees open and at his side. The vision he saw was a disheveled little brunette, perched on his naked body wearing a little red silk camisole and nothing else. Red. Red. Such a bad little sister.

-------------------------------

"Like it?" Holding my arms out, "I picked it out just for you."

"Red." His voice cracking at the site of me. I leaned down and gave my Nicky another lingering kiss, less chaste this time. He could not touch me, but he could see me. I so loved being looked at like that, moving my body before him, his eyes on me. No brotherly look today! As I was kissing him, I could feel myself sliding a bit, noticing how my pussy was opening up over his cock, the hairs of my cunt brushing his bare skin as I let myself undulate, rocking up and down. Feeling his cock dig into my clit. I began to slide, mmmmm, masturbating that beautiful cock with my cunt. We were over the top, as I raised up high and could feel his tip catch between my legs.

"Nicky?" I whispered, it was a question. "Should I?" His eyes wide, looking into mine. "Should I," looking down between us, "let you fuck me?" All in the trill of my voice, the catch in my throat, our lips so close. My mouth hung open in front of his as I whispered f-u-ck.

I was so hungry and I wanted to be fucked, wanted him to fuck me. Let him. Feel him inside me.

But.

Not sure how, when, like this? Right now. Wait? So many choices. God! My itch insatiable and I slid down hard letting my clit dig in, and he was meeting each thrust, trying to get in me. That first time, the hunger so insatiable. That first time with someone. You want to fuck, but so many ways. Tearing each others clothes off, or standing against a wall, or in the car, can't even wait to lay down. Pulling at each other, like starving and suddenly this room full of food. You want everything all at one time, and it is just overwhelming.

I willed myself, to wait! and lifting my cute little ass, slid away.

"Want to SEE more Nicky?" I was talking as our lips were pressed together, and pushing myself up to my knees over him began to move up his chest on my knees, until I was straddling his face. "You look so hungry. Such a good boy. I have a little something for you." And his eyes on my open dripping cunt, my swollen pink lips. "That Breakfast I promised," as I settled over his mouth. Oh, fucking god, my camisole all spread out.

He nosed in between my legs and began licking, laying his mouth over my pussy. I sat myself down onto his face, and watched him disappear into my kitty. Feeling him slide his tongue, split me open, lapping on me and ground myself into him. Oh fuck, so good. Dropping my nightie over his face, not seeing him there, just a tongue moving inside me. The nightie spread out around my hips. Oh god, invisible tongues. But then those eyes and I would raise up my hem, giving myself to him, his eyes on me. Those eyes.

Saying to no one in particular, "I can't believe this is happening." I wanted to ask if he loved me, I felt that so strong. This love, but I did not. We could never do this again, or I wanted to believe, I wanted to say that too but knew better. No promises, don't think. We can't be doing this. A pair of little animals, our bodies reacting to the other just the way they should. I am horny, I want this. He wants this. It should not be happening, does it even matter? How would we ever stop, I could not imagine ever stopping. I pictured us living forever together. The feel of him, reverential, the way he lapped at me, my pussy juices on his tongue. Feeding him with my pussy. With this stream of consciousness I am sure I said some things, I could not tell what I said out loud and what I did not. Cannot tell his words, or grunts, the smell of us. Of US.

"You like it? You like the way I taste?" I think I said this, but he could not talk. A few times I felt him rocking around and realized I had become so distracted, or squeezed my thighs together to tightly and he could not breath. HA. Such a bad sister! After who knows how long it was, but I began to move away, sliding back down his body looking down at him. His eyes meeting mine. Lifting my hem and looking at him, until with one swish I lifted my nightie right off and threw it beside the bed.

His eyes looking up, across my cunt, my breasts, my eyes.

"You are so beautiful." He said that. "So incredible."

And I wanted to prance around the room, to dance, do a cart wheel. I felt like a little kid. And I lay myself back down his front, breakfast was over, hugging to him. Curling to his body, his little girl. I felt a little selfish looking at those hands, realizing how I wanted them on me, I wanted to be held and stroked. I wanted him to make love to me. Fuck me. I wanted his body, his cock, his tongue, his fingers in me. I felt his cock poking up between my legs again as I lay and bobbing my ass around, felt his body tensing and reaching, as I let the tip of his cockhead press against me. Opening my legs wider, spreading my legs for him and letting myself rock back. Bullseye! I literally hurt with desire. Picturing him inside my belly. Oh. He wanted it, wanted it bad. His cock had its own mind, and lifting my hips up, wham! I trapped him down, pinning it with my mons to his abdomen. Such a tease!

"What you want Nicky? You want to fuck me? You almost did that time."

I opened my legs wide, positioning his cock right at my opening one more time so he could see it. Letting my cunny kiss his tip, dropping and bobbing over him, the slightest pressure until I felt myself open. A little far that time.

I had my head tipped to the side, "Tell me."

"Yes."

"Say it."

"We shouldn't you know."

"I know. Say you want to fuck me. You want it?"

"You know I do."

"What you want Nicky?"

"Oh, Ash, let me fuck you. I want you. To Fuck you. I want to be inside you. I want to hold you. Let me hold you."

I kissed him deep and felt my entire insides go liquid, his eyes were on fire. We lay looking at each other, wary animals, open in every way. And I let myself sink, let him sink deep into me. The surprise when I did it! Feeling his cockhead stretch me nice. Holding my cunny at his cock oh, his head popping in, turning it this way and that, feeling him just inside, the pressure and then slipping. Oops! And feeling the head of his cock sliding through the wet folds of my labia, kissing him down there. Oh god, and then all over again. Tease, such a tease.

My breasts were pressed to his chest, by tummy wet with sweat and he was in me again. My hair tangled and fallen around his face. Deeper, letting him in. I kissed him again, rested my forehead on his chest. Watching. Watching it inside, lifting up so I could see and the bump of our sexes. Held him there. He was thick, and I was stretched further than ever before. I held to him, my cunt opening around his cock. Impaled Could feel his cockhead twitching inside. His hips moving, in and out, the littlest bit. The tug and stretch, the bump of my clit in his tangle of hair. I wanted to lay like this forever, seriously, for eternity. I thought I might pass out. Fucking. Fucking.

As I lay like that, his voice, "Ash, untie me."

To never stop, never end. Ever and Ever. That poison deep inside him, inside me, us. Never more. Only wanting and flesh and hope, and future. Cum. Not a load spent, his cum already inside me. Feeling it leak out my cunt. His body relaxed. This, only this. One.

We were on the glide path.

As I lay on his front, legs open, clinging to his body, I reached up above his head and began to untie. His wrists coming loose, his hands fell down around me, pulling me tight. So fast little boy. Almost violent. Pulling me, his hands were on me. I was his. All his.

I said to Nicky then, "There. I gave you your fantasy. My turn."

And rising up, feeling him deep inside, riding him like a good little cowgirl, grinding, feeling him so deep. I wanted him so far inside, to feel him pressed to my cervix. I wanted it. To cum. He was all eyes and hands now. Eyes and hands. He slowly lay his hands at each side of me, holding my bare hips moving them to the middle of my back and down over my butt, tugging at my body, rocking me over his cock. He was touching me now, everywhere, could not get enough, like he did last night. I turned to my side, so we lay beside each other, his cock still riding inside, holding myself to his body, we were one. Together.

"I'm all yours today. You can do anything you want to me."

We lean back and his hands found my breasts. He squeezed.

"They're kind of small." I pouted. An apology?

"They are so perfect Ash. I've wanted to do this for so long."

True? I say, "They are still growing. You can tell because my nipples still have this kind of poofy look. See?" We are laying like this, exploring, as his cock is squeezed up inside me, right in my belly.

He took his hands away and I leaned near to him, he was lifting up his head and took my nipple in his mouth. Suckling me. Oh, it felt so good. The tug at my teat, and each suck giving a twang in my cunny. God how I love that. Sucking and fucking.

His thrusts began again as he sucked. At one point he held me on each side of my face, giving me these sweet repeated deep kisses as we fucked. I would pull away and let him find me again, over and over and over. I loved the feel of his breath on my skin, his smell. How hot we were, moist, liquid and slippery. I kept thinking how I never wanted this to end as he alternately kissed me and moved inside me.

I began rocking my hips meeting his thrusts, hungrier and hungrier, grinding my cunt against him, curling my leg around his pulling him in until my clit hit bone and I drew little circles, and short little lines. Digging my clit into him. Until I got the rhythm just right. We had never been together, but I knew his body, how right how we fit. I was so wet and could hear the sounds of us sliding together, this sucking of our bodies, how I stretched - like a flower - spreading open, my pink center was his - so delicious - this open mouth.

Then I felt him rolling me onto my back, moving on top of me. Wow, he's strong I thought. The weight of him pressing to the mattress. His muscles tight, pressed up above me. His low voice, it's wonderful growl, "Open your legs."

-------------------------------

"I knew this would happen," as I settled in and brought my knees up, spreading them wide. He lay between my open legs and I watched him lift his torso up, eyes on me. Looking at my naked body. At his cock sliding out, leaving me, slick and shiny, almost out all the way. And then sliding his whole length back inside. Without control my body melting and this long "Ahhhhh," the air just leaving my body.

And again, his length leaving me, sliding out and its whole length back in again, I held my mouth to his ear, "Now I want you to fuck me. Yes. Push. You're going to fuck ME. Cum in me. I want it, feel you inside. Cum. Do it."

His guttural moan as he moved on me faster, "Cum with me."

He was rocking against me, my little body moving - undulating - quivering - beneath him. Sliding up the mattress with each thrust. So much smaller than he was, I realized this. It felt like the first time. His body rising and falling, thrusting against me. He was not looking at me anymore, not at anything. Feeling my body, pounding me. Silence, the sound of the bed, the mattress, the clink of the headboard. My hair spread out about my face, his Medusa. Eating him. Taking him, feeling it all. Faster and faster. The bump of our sexes as we came together. Pressing ourselves to one another in this surf washing in on shore, different each time....the same. Our smells merging, yielding, the way I opened and closed around me, he was stabbing my open wet mouth. And his body tense and hungry, the bump of our sexes when we were penetrated her completely.

The sweat of our tummies sliding together. The touch of my breasts against his. The kiss, the wet open mouth of our kiss.

I let my hands drift lower, caressing his ass, touching the little indent at the crack of his ass, feeling the rise and fall, the tension in his body. Opening myself wider and digging in, oh that's it. That's the spot. yes. yes. I breath out, moving faster. "Yes. Yes. Keep going, cum in me. That's it."

My mound is hitting it just right, oh god, yes. He is pounding down, panting. Hitting it. Oh, yeah and my whole body trembling, my stomach clenching, squeezing my thighs so tight. So tight.

"God you are so tight."

"Yes, baby, keep going. Yes."

His low, oh, yes, "I'm going to cum." He says.

"Yes baby. Cum in me, cum in me."

I reach down between his legs and my fingers between his legs, can feel his balls. Oh god. His body tensing.

Faster, I am after it too, and our bodies trembling together.

When.

It all goes. He is right there, oh right at .....So incredible and I can feel the cum beginning to spray. Oh god, we are cumming.

Everything, it all vanishes. The heat. I see white. I am claws and fur. We watch. I watch his eyes glaze, an anger overtakes his body. I watch his shoulders fall forward and lurch back, his body jerking over me. And I can feel myself tremble, holding, holding, oh yes that's it. And it all washes over me. Oh fucking god.

"Oh, baby, oh, so....." and the wave of orgasm, the spasm of cum. I want him, I want it. It explodes, and my body twitching, curling me in half. The cum, instantly changing the texture of our bodies sliding together, the squish and slosh, the tension inside. He lays down on me, exhausted. His head off to the side and I kiss his ear, he turns and I am holding my mouth open touching his lips with mine.

And as we settle, breathing long deep breaths, we are still clinging, clinging to one another; still wrapped around each other. He is still inside! Oh God still there. Don't leave me. My hair is all stuck to everything. My eyes cannot focus, I want to lay like this all day. So fucking incredible. And then, weirdly, we notice each other. Smile, laugh. Touch our mouths together, I give his tonue a little bite.

I can feel cum running down my legs, I look at us. We are naked. Remember what we are doing. Cum is running all over the bed. His cock, soft, plops out. He rolls off me now.

Laying dissolved, disheveled and naked in our bed.

---------------------

That day when mom and dad came home, we were sitting in the porch again. Like a postcard, innocent, flowers and plants. Sunlight streaming in. But...If one looked close enough, you would know. We smiled, sighed. Our cheeks glowed, and the air in our voice when we said we were having a nice day.

The project? Oh, the project. Yes.

Oh yes, going perfect. Perfect. My Nicky sitting there with that bindfold on.

Why hasn't Nicky left yet.

We turn a little toward them. Oh, well, Nicky can stay this evening, the night. Yes.

Well, Nicky can stay one more night. He has some time in the morning. Yes, one more night. He does not need to go home today.

Yes!

They wander off satisfied, noticing nothing.

------------------------

I woke slowly, could feel the gentle rocking of the mattress in the pitch dark. We agreed, this time, he would sneak in MY room. Convincing ourselves we could be quiet, that my room was the quieter room. I felt myself wrapped in his powerful arms. Tonight, for him, I lay naked waiting.

God, he was so hard, I could feel its length running up my spine. That beautiful cock. I felt giddy at where I was.

His hands moving across my hip, curling his fingers so their tips tickled my bush.

"Ash?" His kiss at my cheek. His breath at the corner of my mouth when I felt the head of his cock tuck nicely between my legs. So fast! Positioning himself behind me, mmmmmm, god. Fuck, I could feel it slipping, finding its mark, oh and tipping my ass back, meeting him. That's it. Yes. Oh, so hard, thick up inside from behind. My breath caught in my throat, oh god.

His cock, once nestled so nice, he slid back and forth, back and forth, and with each pass I could feel myself open. Tipping my ass back to meet him, aahhhh.

"So bad." I breathed as I swatted him. It became impossible to stay still as he rolled me onto my front and I pushed my ass up into the air, got up on all fours. Reading my mind as I picture what we look like he says, "I want to ride you." His low whisper, and I felt him tug my hair and fuck me like this, legs wide on all fours. Taking what he wanted from me, he was so hungry and aroused. His beautiful cock riding inside. The pitch dark, we were both blindfolded in the night.

Oh god, that itch. Oh god, play, move on me. Oh, how I wanted this.

His movement a bit faster, and a sudden, "Oh baby, I'm going to cum!" His low moan.

I encouraged, "Cum in me baby. Yeah, I want it. You can do it." Yeah, today I was his fuck toy. My fertile little belly, that's it. Yes. I could feel him fall down over my back and hold me to him, feel his cum filling me, squishing into me. Oh god, fill my belly. I had momentary thoughts of babies, of being together with him forever. How it would be, secret lovers forever.

His body relaxing, he slid to my side, his cock still shiny and hard. And taking the opportunity, still being a hungry girl, I rolled over the top of him and took my own way with him. My turn, and impaled my body on his cock, holding him to me, grinding down hard and took my pleasure before he got too soft. My clit already knowing his body, already so frazzled, a breath in the right place could shatter me with orgasms. My body ached, was sore. I felt all stretched inside, sensitive. Like glass, hot glass.

He watched me, I could see the glow of his eyes as I kissed him, as I rode him expertly to a delicious little orgasm. My little clit already knowing where to go, squeezing and squeaking as I came.

And then more to myself, "We have to be quiet." And added then, "God I am a mess! What a slut I've been."

I turned on a light, stood naked right beside him. His hand hung out and he pressed my puss, the sore ache of his hand there. Ahhhh. I backed away, went into the little bathroom and found some water.

I took a washcloth and wiped myself down all over, pressed the warm damp cloth between my legs and moaned. God I am still so fucking aroused, looking back into the bedroom. His body curving the sheet. I would be getting back in there with him, knowing. We will be fucking like this all night. Oh god I will be fucking shredded.

And quirking a grin now at my face, wide eyes, swollen lips, my dark chocolate hair was an absolute tangle. My breasts chewed on, little scratch marks. The dark fluff of my puss, all swollen.

Yes, that blindfold. What a romp, and we never lost that blindfold.

------

By the way, we fucked nine times that night!!

The End

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,518 Followers