All Comments on 'Blindfold Romp'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
More. More!

So, I guess Ash is well knocked up, as we Amis say. Mama nature only cares about merging zygotes. Only humans would think up something like "incest" to make it more titillating. Nature doesn't give a damn who fucks whom. Speaking of titillation, this is one of the best tales on this site, and I hope it is extended into a series. What happens when her pregnancy is revealed? Does she have sex with someone else to blame it on? What does Nicky do? Etc. Bated breath 'til more.

z842121z842121almost 11 years ago
Another FANTASTIC addition

Great story! I have been waiting to see u return to bless us with your wonderful incestuous literature. Your stories are always so well-written, and this one is no exception. You excel at creating addicting activities for characters to participate in that continue to escalate until they have crossed that "line of no return"... and I love it!! Please continue to write many more for all of your fans!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
can't leave us hangin....ugh....

Man you can't stop now. Its cruel and inhuman to leave it this way. Its quite obvious that Ash is knocked up but where oh where does and go and do. This story has all the elements to continue. The idea of losing one of five senses causes the other four to pick up the slack. Of the five sight is the one that is probably the toughest to lose as we are driven by sight more then any of the others except maybe smell. Definitely a 5 star story and I truly hope that you continue thIs story.

GianettaGianettaalmost 11 years ago
In the Mond's Eye

What a skill to paint feverish brushstrokes across my imagination, rising and falling like bodies in heat. Worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Frickin' Hot!

My computer caught on fire and I had to bring out my fire hose to douse it! Pheww! It is still smoldering.

Wonderful story. Loved the female perspective of her desires. Worth all 5 stars!

DeathFaeDeathFaealmost 11 years ago
Wow.

Well written and panty wetting hot! A very impressive story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You're back

Exceptional story...as always

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Blindfold Romp:" - Nicky and Ashley - (Brother and Sister)

This story is an almost perfect exmple of an absolutely awesome and masterful theme and plot in the genre of carnal incestual and fully consummated union of a young adolescent sister very gaga, and blindly and senselessly in love with her bother!! She is so in love with her brother she's willing to do anything on the face of the earth for him, to have him, to love him and to give her body and her heart and soul to him. Nicky loves his sister Ashley almost as much in return--and his love for her is still so much more than the majority of humankind--with their love being so sensual, and romantic and deep and totally with no reservations nor conditions whatsoever!!

We as avid and inspiringly mesmerized reader's have no idea if Ashley has been impregnanted by her brother--though Ashley did muse to herself that NIcky was pumping her full of baby-maker sperm, literally fucking her most fertile, unprotected pussy--the writer never definitively stated nor indicated she was actually pregnant! This story does have much to be written about in this your loving couple's lives that at least one more chapter is needed to give we avid readers absolute direction and perspective for their success and well being!! Nick must at least complete college, Ashley and Nick should have at least three or more children, together they should inform their parents of their love and their children, and as is usually typical they should relocate to a new location to settle as husband, wife and children!

The writer has such sensitivity and sensuality for Nick and his sister Ashley. The couple have nothing but total respect and adoration for each other. Their only intent, sexually or otherwise, is the pleasure and pleasing of their "spousal" sibling. They have as much as admitted to commit their lives to and for each other, therefore the writer should construct the remaining chapter--or two--to the enjoyment and richness and inspirational love these siblings have committed to each other. The characters are absolutely awesome in their roles!! Their dialogue and banter is written with such warmth, grace, feeling and tenderness that it would be a shame to allow this couple to disappear from the face of the earth!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Christ. You might be the best writer on this site. So glad you're writing again. Not even just the sex but the buildup, themes and dialog of the characters are all amazing. 5 stars. Keep it up!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago
Re: Blindfold Romp

I loved this story. The buildup of the characters to the actual act. It was simply beautiful. I love this kind of story. It's the kind that I like to imagine myself in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story..but i got a question

It seems that all your latest stories have been from a female perspective.

Have u become a woman or something?

where are the good old days of - Sara?... In sara... in sara`s pants...sara`s car trip?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A+

Thanks for a wonderfully written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What can I say that others haven't, hmmm? How about "I loved it, Please continue with the story of their lives together."

debaucherdebaucherover 9 years ago

I loved the story. Totally deserves the 5 stars rating.

Wildcat49aWildcat49aover 9 years ago

I didn't think that "Words on Skin" could be topped, but you have done so! God! What a read! Loved it!

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95over 9 years ago
WOW

Don't know how I missed this when first posted because I always check your new stories. Truly great read. Anyway, I finally gave it the 5 stars it deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Reading any given one of this "authors" entries is like having to wade through treacle.

WOLVERINE12WOLVERINE12about 9 years ago
loved it!!!

5 stars!!! I haven't read ur other submissions yet but it's mindblowing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty Great!

Just about everything you write is good. I love the Haircut story. The only thing is that you can be awfully wordy. Sometimes its like, get to the point - get to the point! I'm suprised that her dad didn't smell her sex when brother was touching her in the living room. Men are sort of tuned to that fragrence. And all women's scent is different. He would have known that what he picked up on wasn't his wife's. Overall, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful!

You never rely on cheap thrills. Every sub-genre of erotica should have this delicious anticipation, not just taboo stories. Each encounter between the characters advanced the relationship and the story. Please, writers read these wonderful stories.

Thank you for such an erotic gift!

rondell347rondell347almost 9 years ago
Wow, Hot

So Hot, imagination is a wonderous thing, the blindfold being a intimate article, a communication of desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exceptional writing!

Simply a joy to read, and SO hot. Thank you so much. It reminded me of some of the best professional authors. I loved Gianetta’s comment about “feverish brushstrokes”—this really is like an impressionist painting. It’s the first time I’ve encountered this style on Lit, and you handled it so well. It made for a powerful read—I could really feel the feelings of the characters. Masterterful buildup. Incredible sex. Just beautiful. With this one story you’ve become one of my favorite authors. Again, thank you so much. I loved it.

Barry

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My very favorite!

A rating of 5 stars simply isn't high enough for your storytelling and perfect writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE AUTHOR

I read some of the comments and found that i agree with most of them as they praise the quality of this writing. I do, however, take exception with several comments that seem to be telling the author how to write!!!! To say it is excellent and then to arrogantly feel that your insight is so valuable, is beyond hubris.Amid all the kudos, the idea that this story is not perfect seems to be an afterthought.

i point out the following questionable areas:

Valentines (valentines)

lay on my bed (lie)

Freshman in the Community College (freshman) (community college)

Senior Year (senior year)

if I (-don't) (do) say so myself

lap top (laptop)

Weird (weird)

around other (another person)

Need seek help (needing to)

non stop (nonstop)

Ice Cream (ice cream)

blues brother (Blues Brother)

gestapos (Gestapos)

pouting eyes (sad)

Blindfold (blindfold)

int he (in the)

eat his own feed (food)

News (news)

barely breath (breathe)

others (other’s)

nonchalant (nonchalantly)

securing them (it)

continued laying (lying)

White (white)

site of me (sight)

Breakfast (breakfast)

cart wheel (cartwheel)

Never more (Nevermore)

it's (its)

tonue (tongue)Freshman in the Community College (freshman) (community college)

Senior Year (senior year)

if I (-don't) (do) say so myself

lap top (laptop)

Weird (weird)

around other (another person)

Need seek help (needing to)

non stop (nonstop)

Ice Cream (ice cream)

blues brother (Blues Brother)

gestapos (Gestapos)

pouting eyes (sad)

Blindfold (blindfold)

int he (in the)

eat his own feed (food)

News (news)

barely breath (breathe)

others (other’s)

nonchalant (nonchalantly)

securing them (it)

continued laying (lying)

White (white)

site of me (sight)

Breakfast (breakfast)

cart wheel (cartwheel)

Never more (Nevermore)

it's (its)

tonue (tongue)

rhimshot415rhimshot415about 8 years ago
So Good and Yet So Bad

This is a good story. But the writing leaves much to be desired. It needs editing very badly, as there are so many errors in grammar, as someone else has enumerated.

But more than that, it seems disjointed. If this is supposed to be an example of stream of consciousness on Ashley's part, then perhaps it was not the best choice.

And that is why I only rated it 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 7 years ago
WOW

What a great story, so well told. Thank you.

DavBooDavBooabout 7 years ago
WOW!

What a great story,will have to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best I've read, period.

I've not commented on any story before and I simply had to when I read this. Brilliantly written, I hope to see more of your work!

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Unique style of writing!

Your style is so different than any writer I've encountered on this site. It evokes so much emotion, and you feel as if you could be right there next to the characters. It's as if you were inside the characters head while they were experiencing the best sex of their lives. Incredibly well written, even though there were lots of errors. As good as the writing is, it deserves an astute editor to pick up all the little stuff that takes away from the quality writing. Regardless, Easily a 5. 😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spent

Good God. Just exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
imtheoldfatbastard

More,More,More please well done mate more of this is wanted thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of my all time favorites and forever a 5 star

So well written, but I wanted a love story...

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 5 years ago
Great Job!!!

Great story with wonderful pacing and well-constructed. Thanks.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
Another success story

I have just read the blindfold romp for the first time and loved it your stories have a certain plausibility about them it felt right. Child abuse is wrong and should not be tolerated in any society, but incestuous relationships between adults can't always be bad surely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stunning

Beautifully written. Totally captivating.

Ignore the negative “but I wanted ... “ and “child abuse is wrong ... “ stupidity from those who don’t recognize the pinnacle of erotic fiction written by a master author.

This is one of the best submissions I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Masterfully erotic, brilliant story telling

Ash is believable and relatable, her desires are Right THERE, can almost taste her feelings. What an amazing narrative, and a lovely story. Consenting adults, we should all be so fortunate to find such fulfilling and mutual desire. I have been reading here for years, and this is among the best erotica I have read.

Thanks for this marvelous post.

RiverViewGuy

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 3 years ago
5++++

Why do they handicap us so with only five stars. I'd like to give it more. I plan to read more of your offerings and I'm sure I will enjoy them.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Blindfold Romp:" - Nineteen Year Old (College Freshman) Brother, Nicholas and Eighteen Year Old (High School Senior) Sister, Ashley. Without making any critical analysis of the 'word(s)' usage, which can be cured or corrected, and have no bearing on the tenor, style, intent nor visual graphics of the story, I find myself lacking appreciative words to describe my feelings of this epic story, but one: Awesome!! Believe it or not--and I consider myself a wordsmith--once or twice only, did I take notice of any words spelling and/or capitalization, or not capitalized. My mind and pleasure was in the stratosphere and immersion of the story content, characters and story theme. The writer/author has an infinite ability to bring readers, this reader in particular, into the realm of a voyeur in the lives and commitments of this sibling couple. They're made for each other; luckily they united into one entity of love, seemingly forever!! Again, awesome! Ignore the Naysayers.....they're jealous of your writing ability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

always been the best stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was all the way to page 4, so very much enjoying the buildup, and the damn phone rang! Some idiot wanting money for something or other, told him no contributions nor promises via the phone, mail only.

Surprisingly, I started back into reading where I left off and it was like I never left the story. That is how beautiful it is. You are an excellent writer, great with words that continue to build ever upwards. Even the ending felt like a build up to more. Must say this is one of the best stories I have ever read on sites like this.

Thank you.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukalmost 3 years ago

This story was awesome. So hot and so tender too. Loved it.

CaptainRiverCaptainRiverover 2 years ago

Amazing story!

I love how you bring your reader into the protagonist's head, feeling her excitement build, fueled by her own desire. Such amazing skillful writing. So glad you have shared your stories with us. Have you continued to write professionally? Hoping so, building on your great talent. Would love to read one of your novels...

LuckyEdLuckyEdabout 2 years ago

A masterpiece of desire and lust. WOW!

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Super fun and super erotic. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sometimes, a "6" would be in order, like here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with the others - Ashley’s own desire to be so open about what she wants to please herself. She’s literally obsessed with being the center of his attention and wants every drop of his cum produced for and given to her. She wants to be his. Sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the blindfold thing using dependency, vulnerability and trust to bring them to more comfortable being physically close. Intriguing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best, keep writing.

BrendaNWBrendaNW8 months ago

I loved it .. thank you for hot story of loving siblings 😘

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Strange premise.

But, for my taste at least, too much concentration on the blindfolding.

Needed much more touching/teasing/foreplay.

Needed extended involvement with her breasts -- even if he was blindfolded.

She could have rubbed her breasts/nipples all over his body whild there was dialog about how good it felt to her and to him.

She could have instigated some titty fucking.

She could have played with her hot, wet pussy and then fubbed the wetness on his upper lip o he could/would smell her arousal. She could have given him 'a taste'.

Not up to your Sarah stories.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous