Blindfold Romp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------------

I went downstairs for dinner, settled in my place, next to him. My cheeks began to feel warm, feeling as if everyone knew what we had just done. They had to know. I felt marked somehow.

I did not look at him, but it didn't matter.

He had his blindfold on.

I slid in close, close enough for him to feel the heat of me. I had to help after all, sliding close. Probably too close, drinking in his smell. I began to serve up his plate and mom interrupted me.

"Ashley, he needs to try do it for himself. Help him, but don't DO it for him. If he needs you he'll ask!" My cheeks burned with those words.

"OK mama."

I relented and we got ourselves served, I was still right next to him though. Both of us still reeling from what we had done. The conversation, pleasant and bland touched on everything going on in our lives, with dad silent as usual. I began to focus on Nick again, wanting to feed him, touch him, help him. My heart pattering away. I leaned nearer and lay my hand on his leg, and he placed his hand over mine. We froze, drinking in each other skin for a little moment.

"Ashley, you need to focus. He is fine. For heavens sake. Helping is not helping. He can eat his own feed. Focus on your own plate."

"OK mama."

We held hands when we could, as we ate.

------------------

After dinner Nick went into the living room. Dad went to watch the News. Mom stayed in the kitchen, and I stayed to help her a little while.

Mom said, "I'm fine, help your brother."

Permission. It felt so illicit, her granting me permission to go see him, alone in the living room.

I went in silently again, but with enough movement so he knew I was there. Somehow, he KNEW it was me, I could tell. Hmmmm. Can he smell me? Squeezing my legs still feeling how fucking wet I am. I stood by the couch where he was sitting, facing him. My eyes on the door of the kitchen.

"Ash?"

OH! "Yes."

What he did! I don't know if I expected something or what it was. The shock was exquisite. Almost painful. What he did was to trace his fingertips, ever so lightly, up and down my warm smooth bare thighs, letting his hands rise beneath my skirt!

I, ignoring his touch, let him slide his hands on my thighs, over and over again. Finally, I asked him if he liked the day, our walk, the porch, the....ohhhhh, my head dropping as I stood unmoving, his hand reaching out molesting me. Fuck it felt so good. My lips swollen, my cheeks burning with arousal. Squeezing, touching. His delicate touch as I watched the doors, and across the room to where dad was sitting. Standing there, playing sentry.

We talked like this, as if he wasn't doing anything at all, like I was not aware of his little light touches moving higher and higher between my legs. I was in a loose skirt, and the tickle of his touch beneath it. His hidden hand. Only the feel of his touch.

Luckily (luckily??) I was still in my little panties. The only barrier between his hand and my hungry pussy.

I moved a bit closer, holding my one leg out as I did, biting my lip. His strokes making me so warm. I sighed, he heard it.

He said, "You all right?."

"Hmmm."

"You could come to my room tonight." He said it to no one, still blindfolded, he did not look at me as he said it. I was mesmerized. Said nothing. "I just want to SEE you."

Again, my mind reeling. His words met with silence.

"Ash?" It had the sound of begging. Almost a whimper in his voice.

Finally finding some words, "I don't know. I just...." as I was watching, watching for movement, so nervous. His hand still playing down there. "Mom and Dad are right here, their room is right next to us."

"Nothing will happen. We can be quiet."

My cunny near exploded, in that moment he brushed my panties as he said 'quiet.' As if! If nothing happened, then I would be pissed. Fuuuuuck! My heart was beating so hard imagining what he was suggesting. To stay the night in his room. The whole night! Picturing us together, wrapped in his arms. A new rush of wetness, slick and warm, hot, and I faltered. I could barely breath.

I squeaked out, "No. Not tonight I mean." And, "Both mom and dad are right here, right now. Nicky." I waggled my hips, "You have to stop," but made not one step away. This was all too delicious to let go of.

His hands continued, scratching his nails between my legs, I began undulating, seeking his touch. His fingers running across the damp patch of my crotch. I was going to collapse. I could no longer stand, my heart pounded in my ears. I could not breathe! My eyes. I was almost crying.

He says, "You feel so good."

"Nicky. Nicky." Squeezing my legs over his hand, " I WILL be with you, all day tomorrow."

I closed my eyes, and in silence I let him run his hand down my thighs and up the inside of my legs, over the front of my panties, across my tummy, down my mound. Anything. Everything. I wanted it so bad, I did not move. The way his hand caressed me down there. I wanted his cock, to see it again. To feel it, taste it. Imagining him putting it in me. Anywhere, in me. Suck on him, and began opening my legs again.

And at the moment I thought it he said, "I want to see you."

The path was set, the glide path. At that moment I knew. That feeling when you know, when you are with someone and you just know. THIS will happen. I want this one to do anything they want to me, take my clothes off, see me. Touch me, put their mouth on me, anywhere. My brother. It just did not matter, the path, it was opening out ahead. He ran his finger along the inside of my thigh, along the crease of my panties, I leaned closer still, opened my legs, arching my back. So good. I felt him tugging at the edge of my panties. Would he?

His voice. "Ashley?" It took me a moment to hear it. Time was slowing down.

"We will find, time. Tomorrow. Nicky. Oh, Nicky. You HAVE to stop." I did not move.

My mouth lolled open, his finger scratching across my labia, his fingers brushing through the hairs of my pussy. Touching me. Pulling at me, tugging at the crotch of my panties, opening me, opening my pussy lips, his fingers exploring. Slick and sticky and wet, his finger pushing, probing, finding my little hole. Fuck. Oh, fuck, fuck.

"Nicky. Please. I....oh."

Say yes. I kept thinking how I could do this. Yes. Yes. Yes. How I could still go in his room. Maybe.

My nipples were tight, I was breathing hard. It was hard to watch, be aware. Lost in my senses, my eyes, everything moving so slow. My mind is drifting to worries, how Mom would be coming out soon. And then, Oh god, he could make me cum, right here. I can't make noise. I wanted to moan, I can't. Oh god. I began rocking my hips at his touch, moving him how I liked it. Even his voice was beautiful right now.

"Ash." The way he said my name. "This alright?"

Fucking yes! I was buckling over his hand, riding him, he held his fingers to me. I wanted to open his pants. Say yes! His finger working up up inside me, his thumb right over my clit. Oh god, fuck, melting under his touch, my breathing was heavy.

!!

A noise in the kitchen, a shadow under the door.

He let go, his fingers removed from under my skirt. Pausing. Our eyes wide, looking. Nothing. Silence. I am still standing there. Watching his hand, feeling it at my tummy, up along my front, over my T shirt, higher, toward my breasts. My little titties. I felt his hand curling beneath my breasts and down again, his hand spreading over my belly. Holding his hand there, I could imagine his thoughts. Thinking of his cock, right there inside me.

The way he spread his fingers and pressed his hand over my belly, right over my abdomen. It's yours. The way he held it, held me. Owning me. His big sigh as he did it. The desire, the want. To be inside me, I leaned forward pressing my belly into his hand. How the want takes over.

When, finally.

I saw shadows again beneath the kitchen door. "Mom! Coming this way!"

He knew my body. I nearly gasped as his hand left my skin, we knew each others body, each others smell. Like a hunger, reaching into our very being. The sense of loss, his touch gone.

Me.

Me, just standing next to him.

Blind to everything else.

-----

Tomorrow:)

*******************

Safely in my room, I did not believe I would sleep at all that night.

I was wrong.

After everything, after walking, being outside, the heat - of every variety imaginable. The alcohol (I had had more), I actually fell into a deep sleep and did not rouse.

***********************

I woke next morning, suspended in that little window of time when you cannot remember the past or present. As I woke, this dawning awareness rose in me.

"Holy shit." I breathed as I lay in bed that morning staring at the ceiling.

The next thing I felt was sticky, having not showered the night before after our last encounter; confirmed by running my fingers through my puss, still damp and my hairs a bit spiky. I gave a squeeze, ah, fuck. Still so wet. The ache, still very much there. How did I become such a dirty girl this weekend?

I could hear movement in the house, shuffling and thumps. It was Sunday. The bathroom, water running. A rustling in the next room. No way was Nick up. Mom and dad were getting ready, they would be leaving for church. Ha! A swelling adrenaline rising, my heart patting away.

I heard a door close and another, then steps down the stairs.

We would be ALONE in the house all morning. At least four hours! They went to church most Sundays and had lunch after.

Alone.

I turned to my side, looking down at my breasts, threw the sheet back, my hips rising showing a little bush tucked between my legs. I rolled onto my back, wagging my knees in and out. Biting my lower lip, lifting and dropping my knees. Scheming:

He was probably still in bed. Still sleeping. I need to clean up though, but ...Mmmmmm. Nicky. Nicky. Nicky. This warm feeling, an exquisite expectancy came over me.

Anticipation.

Throwing my robe on I headed for the shower. Still scheming, my mind going a million miles a minute. I could put on my nice red satin nightie, mmmm, nothing else and nonchalant stroll in there. Ha! I am going to do it! I bet HE is naked under those sheets, sit down beside him, say 'good morning sleepyhead.' My heart pounding, already my body started to tingle.

The plan was forming along with my hearts quickening rhythm. But I wanted to clean up first, I was still such a mess, so I slipped into the shower. My skin feeling all electric and soft, shining in the water. I lathered, paying special attention to the mess between my legs. I would be wet again soon enough. I put some sweet smelling lotion on, dried and combed my hair. A little lip gloss, dried my hair.

How wrong was this? Standing naked before the mirror holding a red little nightie palm up in my hand. This was it. Red. Oh fuck, and his favorite color. Right now, I didn't care, I felt tingling and hungry. God I wanted to feel his skin. I may see his beautiful cock again! The light little camisole dropped down around my shoulder and over my hips, falling right at my crotch. I held the bottoms, looking at them. Evil grin, and tossed them onto my bed. I was going to go in there in only this one thing. It felt so light and silky, spinning my hips in the mirror. I felt completely naked, and from the waist down I was!

I wanted it. More than anything, than ever before. Desire comes through the eyes, he desired and he wanted to see me.

I laughed at his blindfold. Still scheming. He would just have to wait - to see.

But...

(Oh, I'd let him see, just not right away.)

----------------------

I slipped silently into his room and he was still asleep. I could hardly even see!! He lay so quiet, the sheet pulled up over him, the white fabric drawing a line across his middle. I could see his bare shoulders. He was out, I knew what a sound sleeper he was and I carefully sat at the edge of his bed looking at him. Not moving, sitting so still. Watching his smooth easy breath. My heart pounding so hard I shook, I could hardly contain myself. He did not move, was he faking? I sat there watching him breath. No, he was asleep.

I loved his room, taking it all in, so full of him. I loved sitting on his bed, feeling the sheets. Drinking in his scent. It was part of the connection I had, for some reason I was so attracted, could feel it in my stomach, that erotic feeling, the desire, at his scent.

I slid a bit closer and - here it goes - lay my hand at his hip, held my hand there, palm down and waited. When, I felt him draw a longer breath, felt his muscles tighten the smallest bit. Knowing he felt something, and I closed my hand a little, squeezed.

"Hey sleepy," I cooed. He began to turn.

But I stopped him with my hand, pressing it against his hip, holding him there. Keeping him face down in his pillow.

I said ever so soft, "No. Don't. Don't you move. Stay like that."

He paused, acclimating himself. I could tell he still was not awake. But he lay still as I pushed and prodded at him gently, directing his body how I wanted it, so he was face down on the mattress with his arms out at his sides. I reached to his nightstand and, looking down at him (he still had not seen me) I said, "Close your eyes," taking the blindfold. I did not want him to see me yet. "It's day two," I whispered in his ear and slipped it over his eyes, securing them, making sure he could not peek.

I went back to sitting by his hip, right beside him. He was all mine!

He began turning again and I said, "Just a sec."

He paused again.

"Ash? What are you....doing."

"I said Wait!" And again was pressing him so he continued laying on his front and deftly slid across raising each of his arms above his head. I took a scarf and cinched his wrists together. "There." And I had him tied. I took another length of scarf and tied that between his wrists and then to the middle of the headboard.

He lay with the sheet across his hips, hands raised, with his wrists tied loosely to the headboard. He could have escaped if he wanted.

"Ashley." He tugged a little, a little harder. "What the hell?" Laying with his arms above his head, he was quirking a smile as he said it. I know he knew. He could feel how he was unable to move, knowing what I said. Knowing our fantasies, what we had said. What I was doing.

With that I rubbed my hand over his shoulders, all trussed and blindfolded, in nothing but my red camisole top. "Good morning." I said it again softly. I had never felt so sexy in my life. "Surprised?"

Looking down at him I began tugging the sheet lower, revealing that he actually was NOT naked. With the sheet pulled all the way down it revealed he was wearing a pair of white briefs.

I began to giggle, taking glee in his vulnerable position, his little boy underwear. I teased him about his underwear. Not boxers, but these really small tight little briefs. And White. "Awww. They're so cute." I giggled and spanked his butt. He rocked a bit back and forth, unable to move. "They look like girls panties." I giggled some more, was being so bad; alleviating my nervousness and imagining his cock growing hard.

As I giggled, I let my hand run down his spine, across his lower back, scratching along as I went, and grasped the elastic of those briefs; pulling them lower, exposing his butt. "I'm going to take these off of you now." I said it so matter of fact.

He froze. And as I tugged could feel them catch on his cock. Oh god, he WAS hard. The briefs caught and held, he lifted his butt to aid my effort. I knew it. I worked them down and he now lay naked for me. I turned myself toward him, all blindfolded, tied and now naked.

"What should I do?" I whined in a little girl voice. "We have ALL morning. Mom and dad are gone. You HAVE to do whatever I want." It came out with a pout.

He said nothing. Waiting. I stood beside the bed and his head looking blindly toward me trying to figure what I was up to next. He did not know I was wearing red, for some reason I loved that. That it was the only thing I had on. I was already so wet I could not stand it. I moved onto the bed, this time lay myself down along his length, letting my body slide up against him. So good, feeling his skin through the thin silk. Knowing he felt the silky fabric of my camisole.

"How about ...this?"

"Oh, Asssshhhh." His voice was like a hiss. The pleasure rippled from him, I could feel it. He said, "I want to see you. I HAVE to see. Oh Ash."

His words were met with sharp nails.

"Bad Nicky," I said and delivered my punishment, leaving red streaks across his back.

Raising myself up and straddling his thighs, I dug my fingers in. "How about ... Tickle Torture! Tickle Torture."

He convulsed, laughing. I knew all his ticklish places and he bucked, as I rode him, tickling away. Screaming breathlessly the whole time, "Stop! Ash. Stop it."

But I was cruel and relentless, he was turning now trying to buck me off, lifting his butt in the air and turning himself. Until, finally, he succeeded! I slipped off to the side, letting go, as he turned full onto his back and no sheet covering him!

AND

There is was!

Oh fuck.

Yes. That hard cock. Sticking straight out, a bush of hair at its base. I hadn't seen you for a whole day! Silence filled the room, and it was like time froze. I reached my hand out and grasped his hard cock in my hand, running my fingers along its length. Worshiping, kneeling at his side, licking my lips.

I breathed in his ear, "You behave and you might get to." I gave his cock a little squeeze and lay my head right at his tummy, the corner of my lips resting at his navel, looking down his abdomen at the tip of his delicious cock. I began touching, playing, stroking, as I watched my hand as if it were not mine; playing over his skin, feeling the warmth of his belly on my cheek. Taking in the wiry bush of dark hair from which his beautiful cock sprang. Nice and fat, his mushroom head. The little line at its tip.

I loved the silence of the house, the emptiness, the aloneness, him and me, him being in my power, the dirty play. I slid my cheek down his abdomen, lower, lower until I kissed the tip of his cock, felt his hairs brushing my cheek and the sticky liquid on my lips. Opening my mouth around his shaft, I kept going. His cock playing on my tongue, opening around the head of his cock, feeling it fill my mouth, as I took his entire length in. He was in me, in my mouth. My hungry little mouth. I heard him moan at my violation, the tip of his hips to me, the intake of breath, his trembling heart. All trussed up, tied and helpless, mine, mine mine. I could do whatever I wanted.

So.

I sucked him, sucked his beautiful cock, bobbing my head up and down and rolling over him, so I was on all fours, straddling his legs and sucking. Taking him in as deep as I could, the feel of his cockhead pressing into the back of my throat. Needless to say there is no talking when your mouth is full of cock. And then I relented, let it go, and lay once more along his length, curling into his warmth, drinking his body in, the feel of his skin. Our skin, my silk nightie the only thing between us in these soft white sheets. But he still could not see. Pressing my weight to him, to his front. Working my face toward his, letting my hair fall around him, feeling the bush of my cunny sliding along his thighs. Delicious. Thinking, he knows I have no panties on now! I could feel his cock leave a trail of cum down my body as I rose to meet him. We were eye to blindfolded eye as I settled my bush over that beautiful cock. Letting it press in, between my hungry lips. I could feel my juices leaking over it, settling, settling, ahhh. God so bad.

"What should I do with you?" I asked, leaning up on my elbows, pressing my pussy lips around his hard cock, looking at his lips, sliding the littlest bit up and down. "What should I do with you?" I said with this dirty little mouth that had been sucking on cock, I kissed him soft. A soft and chaste little kiss.