BBBW Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope," Joanne answered.

"Well, we can't have that," Josefin said, feeling another rush of adrenaline at the reality she could give this middle-aged woman her first-ever fuck orgasm. "Do you want to come from my big dick, slut?"

"Yes, yes, yes," Janice answered, her moans erratic, her orgasm so close.

Josefin astonished the moaning pet... by pulling out.

"Noooooo," Janice pleaded in desperation. "Shove that dick back in my pussy."

"Roll onto your back," Josefin ordered.

For a large women, Janice showed impressive speed and agility as she flipped onto her back, spread her legs, and offered her flooded snatch to the beautiful blonde.

"How badly do you want my dick?" Josefin asked, as she tapped the black woman's clit with her fat prosthesis.

Janice trembled uncontrollably as she pleaded, meaning every word, "I've never wanted anything more in my entire life."

"Joanne, straddle your sister's face," Josefin ordered.

Janice's eyes went wide at even hearing such unexpected words.

"You'll eat your sister's pussy while I fuck you," Josefin explained.

"But that's incest," Janice pointed out.

Joanne was already scrambling toward her sister's face... this twisted act too delicious not to partake in. Yes indeed, it was incest. Yes, it was taboo. Yes, it was entirely wrong. Which of course made it so... fucking... right!

"Incest or not, tonight you're just a nigger bimbo slave who obeys her Mistress without hesitation, and then has the best orgasms of your life!" Josefin explained wickedly, as she watched the elder sister leaping to straddle the younger.

As Janice lay there in stunned shock yet again, she saw her sister's hairy black pussy arrive a couple inches above her. She felt Josefin's fat cock slap her clit three times, sending convulsions through her very being. She heard herself say, "Fuck it. Sit on my face, sis."

"I can do that," Joanne said brightly, as her fat, wet pussy suddenly descended smack onto her sister's face. "Now Mistress Josefin, please fuck my sister, and together we can show her the real pleasure other women can give her."

"As you wish, nigger slut," Josefin replied, her cheerful tone of voice erasing most of the sting of her demeaning words. She slid back into her pet's wet black box and began slamming inside her, just as Janice began licking her sister.

Janice couldn't believe she was licking her sister... or the way her scent, captured by the abundance of hair, was strong and captivating. Nor could she believe how the dick inside her was creating sensations unlike any she'd ever felt before.

Joanne too was mightily turned on by the wild situation, including the taboo nastiness of committing wanton incest, as she moaned, grinding slowly on her sister's face, "That's it, baby sis. Eat your big sister's snatch. Enjoy!"

Janice heard her sister's words, not at all surprised she was turned on by this, but astounded to discover how turned on she herself was because of willingly committing incest by eating her sister's pussy. Her orgasm was also imminent, as her pussy was slammed hard by the tall, slender girl.

"Fuck, look at those fat tits bounce," Dominika admired, as Janice's tits bounced all over the place like errant bouncing balls.

"So hot," Josefin agreed, as she continued slamming into the moaning, writhing, heavy black woman.

Janice couldn't take it anymore... her orgasm was about to erupt. She screamed, her voice muffled by her sister's pussy, "Yeah, fuck me hard, make me come."

Josefin kept slamming into the fat black beauty as she ordered, "Come all over my dick, you nasty black slut."

"Yes, oh fuck, yes," Janice screamed, as her orgasm hit, and she trembled like a ten on the Richter scale.

Josefin kept fucking her slut while she was coming for a few more hard strokes before she pulled out and ordered Joanne, "Now clean up your sister."

"Mmmmmmm," Joanne smiled, and without hesitation leaned forward between her sister's legs and began lapping up her cum.

"Oh God," Janice moaned as she felt her sister's tongue on her pussy, which was still in spasm.

"Keep eating me too," Joanne ordered, suddenly in her first ever lesbian 69, and with the person she loved the most... her sister.

Janice weakly licked her sister even as she continued quaking from the most intense orgasm of her life.

Dominika moved behind her pet and slid inside her, Joanne suddenly receiving double pleasure from both a huge dick pumping inside her, and her sister's tongue on her clit, as her own orgasm began rising quickly.

"Oh yes, fuck my black box, and eat it too," Joanne moaned, as she tried to concentrate sufficiently to lick her sister, even as her orgasm built rapidly.

Janice was determined to get her sister off, and she attacked her clit with her tongue as she watched the big dick siding in and out from extremely close quarters.

"Oh yes, suck my clit, you nasty sister slut," Joanne moaned, the incestuous factor adding greatly to her arousal.

Josefin had left and then returned with a smaller and narrower cock as she prepared to take her pet's ass. She poured some lube onto it, as she watched the wicked threesome playing out on the bed.

"Oh fuck yes, pound my pussy, oh God, you're both so fucking good," Joanne babbled, her orgasm imminent.

"Come all over my face, big sister," Janice encouraged from below. "I want your twat cream so badly."

"Oh fuck!" Joanne screamed, loud enough to wake the dead, as her orgasm hit.

Dominika pulled out instantly, and cunt cum spewed out of Joanne and directly onto her sister's pretty face and into her open mouth.

"Oh yes, come on me," Janice moaned as she lapped up her sister's cum, completely intoxicated with her pussy juice... A new addiction she knew she'd crave from now on.

"Get the ball gags," Josefin ordered Dominika, thinking these two were so loud they could be heard below... not that she cared, but she preferred using ball gags whenever she ass fucked women.

"They are a little loud," Dominika chuckled.

"A little?" Josefin smiled as she watched the sisters in a big black booty edition of a 69.

Dominika returned and placed a ball gag over Joanne's mouth while she was still coming.

Joanne was surprised, but too weak from the orgasm to do anything but continue trembling.

Josefin took the other ball gag, gently pushed Joanne off of her sister and said, as she installed the gag on Janice's dripping wet face, "Ready to get ass fucked?"

Janice was indeed ready for an ass fucking, or for anything else for that matter, she never wanted this surreal night to end. Yet she couldn't convey that, as she suddenly had a silicone ball harnessed inside her mouth.

"Both of you back on all fours, side by side," Josefin ordered.

Both sisters wearily obeyed, but they rallied for this new fetish, each looking at the other with the ball gag in her mouth. Each of them smiled, not that the other could tell.

They both got into position, as Dominika lubricated both her and Josefin's cocks.

Both models got behind their pets with their lubed cocks and admired the big black booties they were about to fuck.

"These are the best booties we have ever had," Dominika said.

"Agreed," Josefin nodded, as she gripped Janice's wide hips.

"Let's fuck them," Dominika said, as both sisters looked back and admired the beautiful women about to sodomize them.

"Want to get ass fucked, niggers?" Josefin asked, loving to use that taboo word, but sparingly.

Both nodded in the affirmative as they felt cocks poking against their back door entrances.

"God, you're a nasty bitch," Dominika said without rancor, not ever able to utter that word, yet finding it so hot when someone else used it like that.

"Not as nasty as these two lesbian, incestuous, cunt-licking ass sluts," Josefin said, as she pushed forward and slid inside the tight back door.

"Their being all those things is our fault, you know," Dominika bantered.

"Agreed, but isn't it fun?"

Janice winced in pain; it had been far too long since she'd had anything go into her ass.

Dominika followed suit, sliding her slightly longer and thicker cock inside her pet's asshole. Joanne just moaned into her gag, as she was far more accustomed to having big things in her ass... she even had a ten-inch wall cock she often fucked herself with in one or the other of her holes, depending on her mood.

Slowly, both black booties were fucked.

Gradually, Janice got used to having a dick in her ass, and soon she was out of pain.

Eventually, both sisters were moaning like bitches in heat as they, in unison, began bouncing back to meet the thrusts from their fuckers.

"So fucking nasty," Josefin purred.

"Let's switch sluts," Dominika suggested, wanting a turn with the other one.

"Good idea," Josefin agreed, as they pulled out, swapped places, and slammed back into the gaping assholes.

The sisters were ass fucked for a good fifteen minutes, before the models tired and decided they each needed a second orgasm. They pulled out, removed the gags, spread their legs before their hungry pets, and watched benignly as their (by now very compliant) pets both wordlessly dove in.

Janice hungrily lapped the black-haired model, satisfying her curiosity about what she tasted like. She decided that each of the three snatches she'd eaten tonight had been tasty, and each was noticeably different from the other two.

Joanne dove into Josefin's pussy as if it were her final meal.

The models leaned over and kissed each other as they were serviced.

Eventually, both models came on their pets' faces.

Both sisters were still horny and dying for another orgasm, the lengthy ass fucking having been stimulating, but not enough to get them off.

Janice, surprising all three women plus herself, pushed her sister onto her back, straddled her and offered, "Eat my snatch again, big sis, and I'll do yours."

"Wow," Dominika said, recovering from her orgasm.

Janice shrugged, before she dove into her sister's pussy, "What can I say? I'm still hungry."

"If you're still hungry tomorrow, you may enjoy some more of my friends who'll be arriving later in the day," Josefin offered, thinking that these two new recruits could very happily serve as sexual slaves to the other models arriving tomorrow.

"I'm your nigger slut until you tell me otherwise," Janice professed, looking up from her sister's pussy.

"Well then, this is only the beginning of your training," Josefin smiled as she watched the two BBBW sisters happily eating each other's pussies.

Dominika smiled, "Are you serious about tomorrow?"

"We'll see," Josefin shrugged, being known for never using the same pet two days in a row.

Oh yes, baby sis, eat my pussy," Joanne moaned, tonight spinning off in directions even she couldn't have imagined.

Janice couldn't believe she was hungrily eating her sister's delicious twat. Yet even she couldn't get enough.

Pandora's pussy had been blown wide open, and both sisters knew each other's boxes couldn't ever be be closed again... and unbeknownst to each other at first... neither of them wanted them closed.

THE END... FOR NOW!!!

Coming in the future I hope....

BBBW DOMINATION Ch. 2

The sisters wake in each other's arms; the models use brunch to seduce a younger BBBW and her white friend; the models then train her white friend how to use her BBBW friend as her sexual submissive.

BBBW DOMINATION CH. 3

An evening orgy of BBBW submission to six white models.

BBBW DOMINATION CH. 4

The two models mother's arrive for the special mother-daughter shoot and they team up to dominate BBBW's.