BBBW Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice watched in stunned silence as the black-haired woman, Russian or perhaps Ukrainian, perhaps even Slovakian, sat down next to her wild sister.

"May I sit beside you, sweetie?" Josefin asked, towering over the shorter, seated BBBW.

Janice looked up like a deer dazzled by headlights. Stunned by what was happening. Shocked these two women had not only bought them drinks, but now wanted to join them at their table. Bewildered why her sister seemed perfectly game for this.

"Janice, please slide over and let this nice young lady sit down," Joanne urged her. "I imagine her feet must need a rest, wearing those heels."

Josefin smiled warmly, her smile able to disarm almost anyone, "Why thank you, it has been a long day in these heels. We began today in Hamburg."

Janice scooted over, even as she gave her sister a quick 'what the fuck' look.

"Thank you so much," Josefin said warmly, as she sat down beside the clearly nervous and overwhelmed older woman. "I really appreciate it."

"No problem," Janice said with a forced smile, realizing her stunned reaction was probably coming across as rude.

"So, what brought you two here from Germany?" Joanne asked, trying to spend an equal amount of time taking in each of these two utter beauties.

"A modeling shoot," Josefin answered.

"Of course you're models," Joanne said. "Small world; we are too."

"Really?" Josefin asked, surprised by the big woman's answer.

Joanne roared her laughter, the way she always did, loud enough for the whole room to hear her, "Not really; I'm a teacher."

"Ah," Dominika said. "The noblest of professions."

"I like to think so," Joanne said. "But it's hard to think that when my kids are biting each other, crying and throwing tantrums."

"What grade do you teach?" Josefin asked.

"Three," Joanne answered as Janice listened to the conversation, still trying to process what was happening.

"Oh, how precious," Josefin said in the way she always did... sweet, charming and making the other person feel special.

"That's one way to put it," Joanne smiled.

"And you, Janice?" Josefin asked, having picked up on her name, and knowing that calling a person by name helped them to feel recognized and comfortable.

"I'm a secretary at a law firm," Janice answered.

"By the way," Josefin said, offering her hand, "I'm Josefin Svensson, and this is my dearest friend Dominika Siderov."

Janice shook her hand in awe at how soft and small this girl's hand was... especially in comparison to her own large hands. It made her feel clunky and insecure. "Nice to meet you Josefin, Dominika."

"I'm Joanne," Joanne smiled warmly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Josefin smiled charmingly, reaching her hand across the table.

"You as well," as Joanne noticed the pretty blonde had stressed the word 'pleasure',

"I'm Dominika," the black-haired beauty repeated, as she too shook hands with the large woman.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well," Joanne replied.

Joanne was in awe of how alabaster the woman's skin was. She then added flippantly, enjoying the attention, "So we all agree it's a pleasure to meet one another."

"What brings you two ladies to this lovely resort?" Josefin asked.

"A sisterly bonding trip," Joanne replied. "To celebrate my divorce."

"So it's a celebration," Josefin said excitedly. "Are you still married, Janice?"

"Widowed," Joanne spoke for her still clearly overwhelmed and nervous sister.

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Josefin said, her tone so soft, tender and genuine, even as she saw this as a perfect opportunity to push the seduction ahead.

Joanne added, "That's why we're both here. Hopefully to rediscover our former fire."

"I see," Josefin smiled, knowing women loved compliments, and if she was a widow, she had likely gone awhile without not only intimacy, but also without receiving many compliments. "You're very pretty, my pet."

"No, I'm not," Janice said bluntly, her insecurities still leaning her towards rudeness. "You're the one who's beautiful."

"Yes, I am," Josefin sighed, but added, "but unfortunately, that is all most people see me as."

"What do you mean?" Janice asked, assuming that this ridiculously pretty girl must have everything.

"What do you think of me when you look at me?" Josefin asked.

"A beautiful young white woman," Janice answered.

"And?" Josefin questioned.

"And, um, I..." Janice wasn't sure what else to say.

"Exactly," Josefin sighed, portraying the part of a vulnerable victim so she could manipulate the obviously shy, insecure older woman.

Dominika added, "You see, people generally see us as dumb models with pretty faces and bodies, and nothing else; without a functioning brain in either of our pretty little heads."

"And we're so much more than that," Josefin sighed again, reeling in the pet-to-be.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply you're not," Janice said, feeling terrible for judging her in the exact same fashion everyone else did. She too was accustomed to being judged because of her broad, black face, which was the opposite problem, and yet the same. People often assumed that she too didn't have a functional brain.

"It's okay," Josefin said with a slight smile, as she slyly placed her hand on Janice's leg.

Janice was surprised by the girl's hand appearing there, but she didn't object or push it away. Instead she said, "No, it's not okay. But I understand. I too have been judged my entire life. It would appear that to many racists a large black woman doesn't have much of a brain either."

Janice had never had a problem pushing a guy's hand away if she didn't want it to be wherever it was, and yet she allowed this one to remain, and she didn't know why. Part of it was her still being paralyzed by shock... she still couldn't believe this was happening... whatever this was. Another part was because she halfway expected this to be a twisted version of Candid Camera. Why else would these two ridiculously beautiful models be buying them drinks, asking to hang out with them, and now it seemed, possibly hitting on them. Although Josefin could also just be caring and compassionate.

And then there was her curiosity. Perhaps it was her lengthy time without any sex. Maybe it was the earlier bi-curious conversation with her sister. Maybe a contributing factor was that she wasn't completely drunk, but she was certainly a tad beyond tipsy. Also that these two women were the most beautiful she'd ever met in person, and they exuded a sexuality that transcended gender. Maybe it was also the lesbian porn she'd been watching and reading. Whatever the contributing factors, right now she felt completely sexed up just by the touch of this blonde's hand, but she was also filled with trepidation.

"So from what we've each said, we're kindred spirits, you and I," Josefin joked.

"I suppose we are," Janice laughed, feeling an odd serenity at this girl's hand on her leg... and a strange sensation in her twat that wasn't at all serene.

"I'm so jealous of you," Josefin said, turning the conversation's focus back to Janice.

"I can't fathom why," Janice said, as on the other side of the table, Dominika reached out her hand to her prey.

"You can't? Well for a start, you have such lovely huge tits," Josefin said, staring openly at them. "I have almost no tits at all."

"Count yourself lucky, these big girls are back breakers," Janice deflected, noticing the blonde staring at her huge tits like so many men had done in her life. Every guy (all three) she had ever dated had either tried to, or had succeeded in fucking her tits. They also had all tried or succeeded in fucking her ass. She realized that, just like these beautiful young women, she was often judged superficially.

"I imagine so," Josefin laughed, her hand slowly creeping up the prey's leg.

Janice felt her face flush. Her body tingle. There was no doubt this model was actually hitting on her. Her!

Josefin could see through the BBBW's apprehension and confusion, a look she encountered many times, a look that led her to the inevitable opening. "I know how to help you rekindle your fire."

Joanne watched her sister getting seduced. Part of her was jealous. Another part of her was in awe. She spread her legs slightly wider, giving a wordless hint to Dominika that she too was ready to explore some same sex fun.

Dominika took the hint, and reached her hand under the big black girl's dress and directly to her pussy. It was already damp.

Janice's eyes went wide as the beautiful blonde moved her hand under her dress and went directly to her pussy, making her moan ever so softly.

"Why are you wet?" Josefin asked, loudly enough that Joanne and Dominika also heard the question.

Janice didn't have an answer. She literally had no idea why she was wet. She'd never been sexually confused before. She didn't even know she was wet until this forward girl had touched her pussy. Finally, she stammered, still overwhelmed, still confused, "I-I-I-don't know."

"I think you do." Josefin smiled warmly, as she slid a finger inside the stunned older woman's panties.

"I know you know why you're wet," Dominika said to Joanne, as she too slid her finger inside her prey's panties and directly into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm, and why is that?" Joanne asked as she spread her legs wider, giving easy access for this Russian goddess to molest her beneath the table.

Janice looked over and her eyes went wide as she saw the black-haired olive-skinned girl, whose name she'd forgotten by now, seemingly fingering her sister.

Dominika's finger slid inside Joanne and she said, "You tell me."

Joanne looked at her sister, who looked mortified, and answered, as the finger stimulated her intensely, "Because you two are so hot."

"Is that true, Joanne?" Dominika asked, as she slid her finger inside the clearly wanton black woman. "Are we as hot as you two BBBW's?"

"Ohhh, what are you doing?" Janice moaned, even as she didn't resist Josefin's intrusion, the needs of her body betraying her mind.

"I'm fingering your pussy, my pet," Josefin smiled, using the term she often used early in her seductions, to establish the hierarchy.

"P-p-pet," Janice stammered with a rather load moan. "I-I-I'm a pet? OOOH!" Although she looked sweet, innocent and demure, she could get very vocal in the heat of the moment.

Dominika slowly finger fucked her own pet, while watching Josefin work her magic on the reluctant one.

"Yes, and you're my pet," Josefin said, as she found the big girl's g-spot, and tapped it... just twice.

"Aaaaaaaaaah," Janice let out a loud, piercing scream, as she learned, after almost five decades, that she had a g-spot.

"We'd better take this to our suite," Josefin said, pulling out her finger and sucking it into her mouth. "Mmmmmmmm, yummy."

Janice's eyes went wide as she watched the young girl taste her vajayjay.

"Cheque please," Joanne said, her orgasm building from the magical finger of this hot girl.

The waitress arrived and Josefin said, "Actually, kindly put their meal and drinks on our tab."

"Yes, ma'am," the waitress nodded.

Both Josefin and Dominika stood up and pulled their respective pets to their feet.

Janice got up, her legs a bit shaky from her own growing orgasm, and in a daze. Were she and Joanne really going to go to these two girls' bedroom? She looked the question at her sister, who just gave the slightest of nods for an answer.

"Come with me," Josefin said, taking her reluctant pet-to-be's hand.

"You too," Dominika said, taking her more confidently willing pet-to-be's hand.

Janice followed in a daze, trying to process everything that was happening.

Joanne followed with a smile, very ready to explore her same-sex curiosity with the two hottest women in the world.

They reached the elevator, Janice imagining every person was watching and judging them. Which was likely true.

The elevator opened, and in they walked.

Josefin selected the top floor, and once the doors closed, she spun Janice around and ordered, "Bend over, my pet."

"You too, my pet," Dominika followed suit.

Janice just stood there, looking out of the elevator... the glass elevator. Which not only she could see out of, but other people in the lobby could easily see into.

Joanne obeyed, bending over, not at all fazed by the possibility of other people seeing them. She didn't know anyone here, and nobody looking in could possibly know her name, or even where she was from.

Josefin gently pushed Janice down, and soon both sisters were bent over, forearms resting on their knees, facing the lobby.

Janice's eyes again went wide. There weren't many of them, but a few people were eyeing her curiously.

Josefin and Dominika lifted up the ladies' dresses and Josefin said, "God, you have a great ass, Janice."

Janice was speechless as she felt Josefin's hands exploring her ass, squeezing her cheeks. Although middle age had made her tits sag, and she had to admit she was overweight, her big booty had always been just fine.

"Yes, we have two great asses here," Dominika agreed, squeezing Joanne's.

"I can't deny that; It's the best feature of every female member of our family," Joanne moaned softly, loving to have her ass squeezed. She also loved a dick slamming into it, although she couldn't remember the last time her back door had been pounded.

"So I see," Dominika agreed.

Janice could see more people looking up at her from the lobby. Thank God she was black, and no one could see the humiliation her brightly burning cheeks would reveal if she were white.

"I wish I had a booty like this," Josefin said, admiring this big one, and already looking forward to fucking it.

"It's all in the DNA," Joanne said, as she glanced over to see her sister still in a complete state of embarrassment, shock, confusion and etcetera, but happily no opposition.

"Great DNA," Josefin approved.

"You two have seem to have some great DNA too," Joanne complimented back.

"Thanks," Dominika said as she slapped the big fat booty.

"Oh yes, slap my ass," Joanne moaned, always loving a good spanking... especially if it led to a good fucking... and doubly especially if it led to a good anal pounding.

Janice looked over to see her sister get her ass slapped for a second time... not something that had ever happened to her... until now.

"Does your sister like her ass slapped too?" Josefin asked, but not waiting for an answer.

"Oh MY!" Janice screamed, as her ass was sharply slapped.

"I'll take that as a yes," Josefin said mildly, as the elevator slowed down.

Janice was speechless. The diminishing pain in her ass inexplicably sending a rush of wetness into her panties.

The elevator stopped and as the door opened, Josefin pulled her pet upright, spun her around and said, two inches from her face, "Tonight you're mine, my sexy black pet."

Janice remained speechless, even though her spirit and body were already surrendering to this beautiful, masterful girl.

"And you're mine," Dominika said to Joanne.

"I'll do whatever you want me to," Joanne pledged, completely intoxicated by Dominika, and willing just to let go completely.

"Oh, I know you will," Dominika said, taking her by the hand and leading her into a massive suite.

"Oh my," Joanne gasped, their 'room' apparently taking up the entire floor.

Janice followed too, and was equally stunned.

"I know, it's a little much," Dominika acknowledged.

"It's one of the perks," Josefin added.

"As is this," Dominika said, as she placed her hands on Joanne's shoulders and gently pushed her down. "Ready for some more dessert, Joanne?"

Joanne had been in this position, albeit with men, a number of times in her life. They would push her to her knees, shove their cocks in her mouth, and she would suck. She was a natural submissive, although not to the extent Janice was. No one would know it except from personal experience, but she was constitutionally unable to refuse a sexual act... almost ever. She had sucked cock back in high school on first dates; she had sat beneath card tables and sucked whoever won each hand for an entire night, swallowing over a dozen loads, before getting ass fucked by the overall winner; she had sucked three guys at once at a crowded party, and not hidden away in some bedroom; she had gotten bent over a picnic table in broad daylight, and ass fucked while a family of four walked by in shock. So, it came as no surprise to her that she was allowing herself to be guided down to her knees... a position she used to spend a lot of time in.

"I'm ready for more dessert too, if that's not too much to ask," Janice offered surprisingly, and then, after looking to Josefin for a nod of permission, dropping to her knees without any further guidance.

"Dine away, my sweet pet," Josefin smiled down at her, as she raised her dress to reveal her nylons were actually thigh high stockings, and she wasn't wearing any panties.

"What a beautiful snatch," Janice said, staring at a pair of glistening pink, hairless pussy lips.

Dominika raised her dress to reveal that she too was in thigh high stockings and had a completely shaved pussy.

Joanne's eyes went wide. She'd never shaved her pussy and thought only porn stars did... although she hadn't put much actual thought into it. That said, this pussy suddenly revealed before her, looked very appealing.

Joanne leaned in and licked the pink pussy.

"Good girl," Dominika moaned.

Janice glanced over and saw her sister licking a pussy, the first remotely sexual act she'd ever been on hand to see her perform.

"Lick me, my pet," Josefin ordered, guiding the still slightly bewildered, but clearly submissive and entranced by her pussy, woman to her cleft.

Janice had never seriously considered eating a pussy, but suddenly she was very eager to try. She extended her tongue, and used it to part the pink lips.

"Good girl," Josefin moaned, as another turn was successfully initiated. There was just something so arousing about turning a straight woman... especially an older straight woman... and most especially a BBBW.

Janice couldn't explain it but being called a good girl, which should have humiliated her especially given their respective races, actually turned her on... as did her being ordered to perform this submissive, taboo act.

Joanne for her part, was living a fantasy she'd been imagining for a while now. No way had she ever imagined she'd be doing this with a hot young model, yet here she was on her knees licking a tasty white pussy, right next to her sister, who was amazingly doing the same. This was the ultimate sexual rush.

Even given the tiny number of partners she'd been with, Janice had always been great at sucking cock... and as soon as she began licking, she also wanted to be great at licking pussy. The subtle intimate taste on her tongue had her craving more, and she found eating pussy very different from sucking cock. When sucking cock she just bobbed back and forth, perhaps taking an occasional break to lick up and down the shaft, but eating pussy had endless possibilities. She licked between the pussy lips. She wiggled her tongue. She flicked the clit. Each tactic resulted in different sounds and physical reactions from the girl.

"I love your twat, Dominika," Joanne said as she aggressively licked her pussy, instantly addicted to the task and the taste.

"You're a natural pussy eater," Dominika moaned, enjoying how eagerly this large black woman was licking her.

"You too, Janice," Josefin moaned. "You may have found your new calling."

Janice wasn't sure this was a calling, but it certainly was quite the rush. She was completely captivated and intoxicated by this girl, and by her snatch. She mindlessly said, "You taste so good."