BBBW Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go into the bedroom," Josefin said, wanting to lie down, now that she had control of her pet... she never came while standing up. "Follow me."

Janice went to get up, but Josefin surprised her as she slipped out of her heels, "No, my pet. You must crawl."

"You too," Dominika said, as she backed away from her eager pussy pleaser and sauntered into the bedroom and over to the bed.

Joanne looked at Janice.

Janice looked at Joanne.

Joanne smiled, "Having fun?"

"I can't believe we're doing this, but yes," Janice said.

"Yeah, who knew you'd be such an eager little twat eater," Joanne teased.

"Let's go, you two," Josefin ordered, even as she'd enjoyed listening to the siblings' brief checking in.

Both big black women crawled on all fours... Janice humiliated and yet turned on; Joanne just turned on.

They all reached the bed, Josefin got onto it and Dominika took off her heels.

"Get up here, my two black sluts," Josefin ordered.

Janice winced at the derogatory term, yet she willingly climbed onto the bed, wanting to get back to eating that vajayjay.

Joanne waited respectfully for Dominika to get onto the king-sized bed, before getting onto it too.

Josefin pulled her dress off, to reveal a small pair of perky tits, and she spread her legs.

Janice wordlessly crawled between the nylon-clad legs, and buried her face back in the inviting pussy.

Joanne laughed, "Shit, you have my sister well trained already."

"It's what I do," Josefin smiled.

Dominika snapped her fingers as she too got out of her dress, spread her nylon-clad legs, and beckoned with a curled finger.

Joanne smiled, "Don't mind if I do," before she crawled between her legs and dove into the heavenly pussy.

"That's it, you eager slut, lick my cunt," Josefin ordered, loving to talk dirty.

Janice lapped hungrily, wanting to get her off... wanting to taste the change in the model's pussy juice while she was coming.

"Tell me what you want," Dominika ordered after a minute or so, loving to hear a recently straight woman begging.

Joanne didn't hesitate, so consumed she was by lust and hunger, "I want to eat your vajayjay until you come all over my face."

"Vajayjay?" Both Josefin and Dominika asked simultaneously.

Joanne laughed, "Maybe that's just a black thing. It's what we call a pussy."

"That's hot," Dominika said, as she pulled the older woman's face deep into her pussy and began to grind.

"You ready to be my slut all night, Janice?" Josefin asked.

"God yes," Janice replied without hesitation, her libido awakened for the first time in years, and she was ready to do just about anything this beautiful blonde bombshell told her to do. "I'll be an obedient slut for you as long as you want."

"Good girl," Josefin moaned, as Janice sucked her clit between her lips. "I'll be testing that commitment very soon."

"I'll do anything, try me," Janice said, meaning it.

Joanne meanwhile, was listening to her sister, who had really come out of her shell. She'd always known she could get a little wild when all hot and bothered, that was something they had in common... as had their Mama, who they'd listened to way too clearly through the thin bedroom wall whenever their Daddy fucked her... which was often. Joanne had a hunch that this was just the beginning of this wild night... as she too would do just about anything for her... her... should I begin calling Dominika Mistress?

Joanne was enjoying the rough treatment this girl was giving her. She loved getting face fucked by a big cock until she gagged, she loved being spit-roasted (although that hadn't happened in over two decades), and she loved taking backshots, where the guy pulled her hair like it was a pony's reins, and rode her like one.

"Yes, suck on my clit, you hungry little black slut," Josefin moaned as Janice was getting her close to coming rather quickly for a first timer.

"I'm about to come on your face, my big black slut," Dominika moaned, always in awe of how often she and Josefin came almost simultaneously.

Janice sucked on the clit and licked eagerly, loving to hear the increasingly loud moans and erratic breathing coming from the blonde beauty... she always loved the moment a man's cum spewed down her throat or all over her face (she'd always really enjoyed facials... likely because it was degrading), and right now she was dying to taste what full-flood pussy cum tasted like.

Joanne just extended her tongue and focused on breathing, as her face was used as a fuck toy by this raven-haired bombshell.

"Oh yes, yes, eat my cunt," Josefin moaned.

"Get ready to be baptized, my black slut," Dominika declared, about to erupt.

"Please come all over my face," Janice begged, her pussy on fire like it always was whenever she was pleasing someone.

"Oh fuck, yes," Dominika screamed, as her orgasm hit and she squirted, they both were big time squirters, all over the big black woman's face.

Joanne was surprised by the excessive wetness suddenly coating her face, way more than any man's load (and she had taken many loads in her life... eight in a single night being her record) as she tried to capture as much as she could in her open mouth.

Josefin grabbed Janice's head, pulled it deep into her cunt, about to erupt, closed her eyes, and let the rookie cunt licker finish her off.

Janice assumed her sudden confinement meant Josefin was about to come, so she wiggled her tongue back and forth and up and down between the excessively wet pussy lips, just like her husband used to do for her when she was near orgasm, and then attacked the clit to trigger the orgasmic eruption. And just like it had worked on her, it worked on this young blonde.

"Oh yes, don't stop. I'm about to come, you cunt-hungry nigger slut," Josefin ordered, as she clutched the black woman's face deep inside her pussy.

Janice was shocked at being called the 'N' word. She'd had it hurled at her many times, by many racist people, but never during sex. She'd always despised the word with good reason, and yet in the heat of this particular moment, as she desperately tried to get this beautiful blonde off, being called such a nasty name somehow managed to enhance her growing inner rapture.

Seconds later, Josefin screamed, as an orgasm more intense than most ripped through her, "I'm coming!"

Janice felt a chill shiver through her spine at getting this beautiful woman off, and got a head rush from the tantalizing taste of the gushes of cum splattering against her face and pouring into her wide-open mouth. Somehow, even with how taboo it was, it still felt so right. Being called racist names and being an actual twat licker... this was her biggest sexual arousal since... well... maybe ever.

Janice licked up as much of the flooding liquid as she could, feeling another rush as her taste buds tingled with satisfaction at the sweet taste of Josefin's snatch juice.

Both models cuddled their BBBW pets between their legs until their orgasms were over, and then Josefin let go of Janice's head and said, "Sweetie, you're quite the natural."

"I can't believe I just did that," Janice admitted, her head swimming in an insatiable daze, and even after swallowing, and also bathing her face in all that pussy juice, she still wanted more.

Joanne teased, as her head was released and she looked across at her wet-faced sister, "Yes, I too can't believe you just ate that white vajayjay."

"You ate one too, Janice countered, but playfully.

"Now do you want to get fucked?" Josefin asked, even though the question was rhetorical, as they were definitely going to fuck these two hot mamas no matter what their preference was, and in her long (for her age) history of seduction, she'd never had anyone refuse this offer.

"God, yes please," Janice surprised her sister by replying urgently.

"You little slut," Joanne teased.

"Takes one to know one, slut," Janice teased right back.

Josefin ordered, "Go get us a couple of big dicks, Dominika."

"With pleasure," Dominika said, her favourite thing in the world being to double team a girl or two, or sometimes more (their biggest lesbian gangbang to date had included eighteen girls during an overnight snowstorm in Norway).

"Get out of your dresses," Josefin ordered. "I want to see those lovely big black bodies."

"They're the polar opposite of yours," Janice demurred, insecurity suddenly returning to strike her. These two women had made her feel beautiful for the first time in a long time. These women had rekindled her long-lost sex drive and dried-up libido. Yet she knew her body was far from perfect, nothing like in her prime. Her tits sagged, she had extra belly, and her legs were tree-trunk thick. (Well, a small tree trunk anyway.)

"Then count your blessings; I love a woman with some meat on her bones," Josefin replied.

Joanne pulled off her dress as she joked, "Truth? Then you'll love our bodies!"

Janice sighed softly as she too removed her dress.

"Very nice," Josefin admired, loving their big bodies, their dark skin. "Bras and underwear too, if you please."

"Be warned, these suckers can be used as dangerous weapons," Joanne joked as she cupped her massive 'K' tits through her bra.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Josefin purred, as she waited for the unveiling of both pairs of huge black tits.

Janice, again becoming more comfortable as the girl appeared wonderfully impressed with her large body, unclasped her bra and shared, "No one has seen these in the flesh since my husband passed."

"Well then, that's a shame," Josefin said, as she admired the massive tits and their large erect nipples. "They're the Rembrandt of tits."

"Thank you," Janice said, flattered by the odd compliment.

"Oh, nice," Dominika said, as she returned with two ten-inch strap-ons, and Joanne finished getting out of her underwear.

"Aren't these beauties lovely?" Josefin asked, as she got off the bed.

"They're fucking amazing," Dominika admired the sisters' huge tits, big bodies and black skin. God, she couldn't wait to fuck these two.

"I know," Josefin said, as she accepted a strap-on from Dominika, "We make a lot of money at it, but these two are the real models."

Janice was so flattered as she took off her panties, still not able to comprehend why these two Perfect Tens would not only want them, but clearly admired and were aroused by them.

"Holy shit, those dicks are huge," Joanne gasped, staring at the massive dicks being strapped on by both models.

"We like everything big," Josefin smiled.

"Then you'll love us," Janice joined in, her confidence bubbling, as she cupped her huge tits, daring to show them off, feeling like she was in her twenties again.

"Indeed we do," Josefin smiled, looking forward to really fucking these two... then pushing the ladies' earlier commitment of doing anything... with a taboo little act of incest.

"My baby sister is only used to small dicks," Joanne pointed out, as she got onto all fours, just assuming she'd be taking some back shots.

"Oh, that's about to change," Josefin smiled, as she walked over to the bed and ordered, "Slobber all over my dick, girlfriend. Get it nice and wet for that big fat pussy of yours."

"It's so big," Janice said, in awe of this dick that was almost twice as long as her husband's had been.

"We hear that in America, they like everything super-sized," Dominika quipped.

"Including their sluts," Josefin added, as she slid her cock into the black woman's wide-open mouth.

Janice hadn't had a cock in her mouth in years. She'd always been able to deep throat Baker and swallow his load with ease, but this... yes, super-sized... dick was an entirely different matter. She bobbed slowly, getting accustomed to a cock in her mouth once again... realizing a fake dick couldn't possibly be as delicious as a real dick, unless you dipped it in chocolate sauce.

"Suck that dick, baby sis," Joanne encouraged as Dominika moved behind her.

Janice wasn't surprised by her sister's nasty talk, but she was surprised by how much it turned her on this time. A part of her, she now realized, wanted to prove her sister wrong. That she wasn't so prim and proper, and that she could handle a big dick. So she bobbed faster, and took more of the huge dick in her mouth... a dick she couldn't fathom fitting in her twat.

"You've really awakened the slut inside," Joanne smiled, as she watched her sister let loose.

"She does look pretty hot with my dick in her mouth," Josefin acknowledged.

"She'll look even hotter with that dick buried in her vajayjay," Joanne added, as she felt Dominika's cock teasing her wanton hole. "Don't worry about niceties, just slam that big dick in my snatch; I need all ten inches of that beast inside me."

"As you wish," Dominika agreed, as she slid her cock inside the big-assed woman and watched the entire ten-inch snake disappear between those gloriously huge ass cheeks.

Janice listened intently, hearing her sister getting fucked, finding the sounds of their bodies colliding and her sister's moans surprisingly hot.

"Oh yes, fuck me, make me your nigger slut," Joanne moaned, loving the naughty taboo of the 'N' word in the right context. A word that had been employed to provoke mutual enjoyment by more than one white man who'd fucked her in her youth.

"Oh yes, you're a nasty little nigger slut," Dominika approved, as she slammed into the large woman from behind.

Janice couldn't take it anymore, so she took the dick out of her mouth and begged, "Please, just fuck me now. I need it so bad."

"Then get on all fours and face your slut sister," Josefin ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Janice quickly obeyed, not even realizing she had addressed a girl around half her age as 'ma'am.'

"Ma'am," Josefin chuckled, as she moved behind the wide assed submissive. "That's a new one for a gal my age."

"Please, just shove that big dick in my vaj," Janice begged, having never been as horny as she was right now.

"Move a little closer to your sister," Josefin ordered.

Dominika smiled secretly as she realized what Josefin was planning.

Janice's face was now only a couple inches from her moaning, smiling sister.

Joanne moaned, "Hi there, sis. Enjoying yourself, I see."

"Crazy," was Janice's one-word attempt to explain everything she was feeling.

"How badly do you want my big dick in your cunt?" Josefin asked her, as she rubbed the tip of the cock up and down the sopping wet pussy.

"So bad," Janice moaned, desperate to feel that dick inside her. Years of involuntary celibacy had ripened her for this situation, where her spirit was now awash with unconsummated lust and desperation.

"You've promised to do whatever I order you to?" Josefin asked, as she slid the dick halfway into the desperate woman, but just as quickly pulled it out again.

"Yes, yes, yes," Janice moaned and declared, the brief insertion sparking fires of pleasure inside her core. "I'll do whatever you order me to."

"Then kiss your beautiful sister," Josefin ordered, as she slid all the way inside the horny woman.

Of all the requirements she'd have that could have possibly come out of the blonde's mouth, this wasn't one of them. Janice's eyes went wide even as she moaned loudly, more of a grunt actually, as this huge dick reached never before explored depths inside her snatch.

Even Joanne was surprised to hear this. She was a try-anything-once kind of girl, and that first time usually led to her trying it a second and at least a third time, but this demand was outside her comfort zone. Sex was sex, but family was family.

Dominika stopped fucking her moaning bitch in heat and ordered, "You heard her. Kiss your sister."

Janice begged, "Please, anything but that."

"What?" Josefin asked. "You said you'd do anything, which I assume could include activities like getting butt-fucked, tribbing, getting spanked until your ass is raw... all kinds of extreme things... and all I'm asking for is a kiss."

Joanne, realizing the fucking wouldn't resume for her or her sister until they kissed each other, made the decision for them both... she leaned forward and kissed her sister.

It was more of a peck than a kiss.

"That doesn't qualify as a proper kiss," Josefin disapproved. "I want to see a passionate kiss."

Janice was stunned that her sister had kissed her... but she was also filled with complete sexual frustration, as a huge dick was just resting inside her, doing absolutely nothing. Before she could process what was happening or what she was doing, her sister's lips returned to hers.

The models watched with their dicks deep inside their pets' respective pussies, enjoying the beginning of these two's unexpected (by them) submission into committing full incest.

As Joanne kissed her sister again, this time she was tender and intimate.

At first Janice was stoic and stunned, yet after only a few seconds, she returned the kiss. Joanne's lips were soft and tender, unlike any man's she'd ever kissed... even Baker's kisses had lacked this level of intimacy. This was totally different... a quantum leap above all her prior kisses. This was how a kiss should feel. She briefly forgot she was kissing her older sister and returned this stellar kiss, even being the first to slide her tongue inside her sister's mouth.

Joanne was turned on by this twisted little act. Yes, it was wrong. Yes, it was taboo. Yet fuck, was it hot! She'd never ever thought about her sister or any other relative in any sexual way, yet at this moment the passion conveyed in both directions by this kiss transcended kinship.

"That's so hot," Dominika crooned, always in awe of how far women would go for them. How, once they opened the door to something taboo, that after one small taste, without fail the women would almost vault across the threshold and into a new enlightenment. One of the biggest myths around, Dominika had learned early on in her life, was that men were the ones who were more sexual than the other gender. But the truth was, when introduced properly to the opportunity for various sexual activities, women were far more sexual, far wilder. They just required the proper opportunity to break free from society's Jurassic-old hierarchy of masculine power and rigid gender roles.

"Let's reward these niggers for being such good sluts," Josefin said, always knowing to reward obedience with what the pet wanted most.

"Indeed, let's," Dominika agreed, as both white women began to fuck their pets.

The kiss was broken as Joanne stared at her sister and moaned, "Yes, fuck your nigger sluts, pound our pussies."

Janice was stunned at what she had just done... committed incest more or less... and willingly. And now that she had, she might even consider trying even more. Yet for now, the pleasure already raging inside her was consuming her. The intimacy of that kiss, mixed with the sudden hard pounding of a ten-inch dick, had placed her in a mental and physical mess. So enthralled was she with taboo rapture, that she uttered the word she had never before spoken, as she returned her sister's lustful gaze, still from only a few inches away, "Oh yes, please fuck your nigger sluts."

"Fuck Janice, you're a hot slut," Joanne moaned, a new kind of connection building between the two.

"Just like my hot fucking sister," Janice moaned back, her orgasm building at an incredibly fast pace. This was unbelievable! She'd never come from penetration at all, and yet the pleasure building inside her was undeniably an orgasm on the rise.

"Baby sister has never had an orgasm from getting fucked," Joanne revealed, as her sister closed her eyes and her moans promised that one was fast approaching.

"Never?" Josefin asked, such a tragic state incomprehensible to her and just wrong, wrong, wrong.