Babysitter Cupcake: MILF Cuckqueaned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master?" Barbara asked.

"Your husband is now your Master, or rather he will be as soon as he agrees," Cassandra informed me as if that were obvious.

"Oh?" Barbara mused doubtfully, a little taken aback by this, and not sure Glenn had it in him to actually be that man.

"Oh, what?"

"It's just that Glenn's not really much of a dominant man," Barbara said.

"That's just because you've domesticated him," Cassandra accused without rancor. "Once he's given this unlimited power, he'll be willing and able to take it and run with it."

"If you say so," Barbara said, still unsure whether that was true.

"I do; trust your Mistress," Cassandra said. "Now begin rubbing my calves."

"Yes, Mistress," Barbara obeyed mindlessly.

"Next, from now on your cunt is owned by me and your Master. You may only come when you're given permission by either one of us, but you must edge daily."

"Edge?" Barbara asked, not liking this expectation at all. A day ago it wouldn't have been a big deal, she'd had very few orgasms in the past three years, but after last night's unforeseen enlivening, she was ready to erupt all the time.

"That means frequently getting yourself close to coming, but then don't," Cassandra explained.

"Yes Mistress, I'm familiar with the term, but it's going to be a real challenge. Ever since you did whatever you did to me last night, I've been horny all the time."

"I understand this requirement will be frustrating for you, especially at first, but your feeling constantly horny is precisely the state required of you. And instead of relieving that state, we need you to enhance it, which is why you must edge frequently. Please understand that going forward, your desires and needs no longer matter in the slightest, except for the times when your Master or Mistress decides to reward you. You are now no more than a fuck toy to be used whenever and wherever needed, and your desperation for sex is an asset to us. You have three holes for pleasure, and they are to be primed and ready twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week," Cassandra continued, each new expectation more intense than the previous.

"Wow! But yes, I understand, Mistress," Barbara agreed her pussy getting even wetter somehow at the ludicrous expectations.

"Good girl," Cassandra approved, impressed by the MILF's mindless agreement, "because only through complete obedience will you discover true happiness."

"Yes, Mistress, I can see that," Barbara agreed.

"Hungry?" Cassandra asked.

"Starving," Barbara said, staring at the inviting red-haired prize between the teen's legs.

"When are you expecting Glenn to get home?"

"Within the next half hour," Barbara answered, "give or take."

"Hmmmmmm," Cassandra purred. "Give me your phone."

On hands and knees Barbara scuttled across the room to her purse, grabbed it and brought it back without any hesitation.

Cassandra texted: Hurry home, the kids are at a babysitter's and you need to get fucked!

Glenn saw the text and replied, instantly shutting down his computer: I'm on my way!

"Ready to watch him fuck me?" Cassandra asked, as she texted back: Hurry up! You're not going to believe the surprise I have for you!

Glenn responded, loving this sudden sexual reawakening of his wife: I can't wait!

"I can't believe it, but yes, I'm so ready," Barbara admitted, still baffled by why the idea turned her on, why she was willing to allow her husband to fuck a much younger woman. "But for the life of me, I can't figure out why."

"I can," Cassandra said. "You want him to be happy, right?"

Barbara kissed the girl's inner thigh, now close to the tantalizing cunt she was craving, "Yes, of course."

"Did you really want that before last night?"

"I guess I hadn't thought much about it, to tell you the truth," Barbara admitted, realizing she hadn't been completely fulfilling her wedding vows... as their life together had gradually fizzled much more towards the 'worse' than the 'better', and Glenn had indeed been very patient during her three-year sexual doldrums.

"And now?"

"I realize I've been a bit of a bitch for quite a while," Barbara admitted.

"A bit?" she questioned.

"Okay, I've been intolerable," Barbara admitted. "But even so, he tolerated me no matter how frustrating I was."

"So now you admit that to yourself, becoming a cuckquean is a transition that will strengthen your marriage by keeping him happy while it redefines your role," Cassandra continued.

"My role?"

"All the things I listed earlier," Cassandra reminded her.

"While he's fucking you instead of me?" Barbara clarified.

"Exactly," Cassandra nodded.

"This is going to sound crazy, but it feels like a win-win for me," Barbara said, sex always being something of an exhausting expectation, and she'd been forcefully reminded last night that she preferred pussy to cock.

"Exactly," Cassandra repeated, as she guided the MILF's face to her pussy. "Now service me and make me feel good, but take your time pet, you'll be licking me until your husband gets home and discovers you doing it. And once he does, you'll invite him to fuck my face and my cunt; so try to think of a hot way to do it."

As Barbara licked, Cassandra updated her twitter, slyly taking a picture that clearly showed what was happening but didn't identify Barbara: Cuckqueaning a new slut!

Twenty minutes later the tweet had eighty-two likes, eighteen retweets and seven comments.

Cassandra was texting with her friends and enjoying the slow pussy pleasing when the front door opened and closed.

"Honey, I'm home," Glenn called out.

"Call him in here," Cassandra whispered.

"In the living room, sweetheart," Barbara called back, knowing there was no turning back, there hadn't been since last night; Cassandra grabbed her head and pulled the pet back between her legs.

Barbara resumed licking obediently and even enthusiastically, even though she had no idea how Glenn would react. She was excited, she was hopeful he would love this surprise; but she was also nervous. The next few moments could end their marriage, which would be a shame for the kids; it was true that she didn't often love having sex with him, but she still loved him.

"Oh my," Glenn gasped, the image he'd imagined last night and again for most of today suddenly appearing right before his eyes. Yes, he had imagined it, yes, he had fantasized about it, yes, he'd even dreamt it could happen, yet not in a million years had he considered it a real-life possibility.

Cassandra asked, "Hi Glenn, did you fantasize about this today?"

Glenn was speechless. He was staring. His cock was hard. Yet he had no words.

His wife kept licking this teen goddess. She was dressed in some hot lingerie and hose, and her ass was totally naked.

"Glenn, come here," the teen ordered, waving him over with the hand that wasn't applying pressure to the back of his wife's head.

Glenn walked over in a stunned daze.

"Your wife is a great cunt licker," Cassandra said, as she pointed to a place just to the right of where she was sitting on the couch.

Glenn stood where he was instructed, perhaps because he was accustomed to being told what to do in the house by a woman, but he was now getting a pretty good look at his wife and between the teen's legs, although his wife's hand and mouth were blocking his view of the girl's pussy. Cassandra's shimmering gold dress was bunched up around her waist, and it was obvious that her lower body was naked except for those delicious mocha stockings which housed those lovely painted toenails.

Cassandra reached her left hand across her torso to her right and squeezed his cock saying, "Mmmmmm, impressive."

Glenn groaned, astonished by the unexpected overture, as Cassandra then removed her right hand from his wife's head, still grasping his cock with her left.

"Tell your husband what you want, my pet," Cassandra ordered.

Barbara looked up and told her husband, her face agleam with pussy wetness, having been planning this speech for the past thirty minutes, "Master, I am a cuckquean to Mistress Cassandra, and I want to watch her suck your big cock, and then I'd love for you to fuck her pussy while I watch."

"Barbara!" Glenn finally spoke up, these words the most shocking of his life, even though they'd talked about threesomes back in the day.

"I'm serious, sweetheart," Barbara continued, "Last night while you were sleeping, I learned that I prefer cunt to cock, and I know how much you want to fuck her, so I'm telling you I want you to fuck her. Please do it for both of us."

Cassandra undid his zipper and fished out the DIWF's cock (he was definitely a dad she was about to fuck) and stroked it, "Mmmmmm, what a nice cock."

Glenn stood in place helplessly, although helplessly wasn't the right word, perhaps willingly was better, as the gorgeous redhead fished out his raging rod and his wife resumed licking the teen's pussy.

"Come straddle my face and fuck it," Cassandra ordered him, not able to get into a comfortable sucking position with the side of the couch in the way.

Barbara looked up and urged him earnestly, "Please do it, honey. Claim my hot Mistress Cassandra as your teenage fuck slut."

Cassandra immediately glared down at her pet and growled, "Bitch, did you just call me a slut?"

"S-s-sorry Mistress," Barbara apologized, mortified by the angry look on her face.

"You'd damn well better be sorry," Cassandra snarled.

Barbara was mortified at her error and close to tears as she apologized profusely, "I'm so sorry, and it will never happen again!"

"Okay sweet girl," Cassandra spoke to her far more gently. "You didn't know the rules, but now you do, so let's let it go. Now come sit beside me and watch your husband claim his 'teenage fuck slut'."

Glenn watched his wife take a deep shuddering but relieved breath, then meekly begin to obey the instruction. As he dropped his pants he asked, "You sure you want me to do this, Barbara?"

"Yes I do, Master," Barbara nodded, getting off her knees and sitting down on the couch on the left side of her Mistress, who was still more or less clothed, at least above the waist. "She is in charge of me now, and I want to watch you fuck her."

Glenn was stunned by his wife's words. He didn't respond to her, but instead looked to the teen beauty and asked Cassandra, "What happens if I call you a slut?" now wearing only his tie and dress shirt, which he was now removing as well.

"You may call me anything you wish, stud, but our slut must address us both with respect."

"I can't believe this," Glenn said wonderingly.

"Believe it, stud," Cassandra said, watching this chiselled man finish undressing; he could be the hottest DIWF yet. "You're going to fuck me hard in front of your wife, and then come inside me."

"Are you protected?" Glenn said.

"Of course," she lied, thinking that Glenn could be the perfect sugar daddy for the kid she wanted to have. Truth was, she had never before let the men who fucked her shoot their loads inside her... sometimes onto her but usually on the humiliated wife, but she had decided just this moment that this was the couple she'd been looking for all along. A couple with whom she could have a child, a family and a complete cuckquean relationship. In time, perhaps 24/7.

"Last chance, honey," Glenn said, as he straddled the teenager.

"Mistress wants you to face fuck her, and I do too... please, honey," Barbara urged him, her pussy on fire with what she was about to witness.

"This is fucking crazy, but I'd be even crazier if I passed it up," he said, still bewildered, as he slid his cock into the redhead's perfect mouth.

"Oh yeah, baby, face fuck her, really do it," Barbara urged him on, her hand unintentionally going to her pussy. She couldn't explain it, but as she watched her husband's cock slide in and out of that teenaged mouth, she was so aroused!

"I'm going to pound this slut right in front of you," Glenn said, feeling a rush of adrenaline and power... finally able to be the man of the house.

"Yes, baby, I want you to fuck her like she's never been fucked before," Barbara urged him, gazing lustfully at her husband's cock as his balls bounced off the teen's chin... impressed by how easily Cassandra was taking his entire length... Barbara sure couldn't do that. "Then fill her cunt with your cum."

"And then you're going to eat my cream pie, you fucking slut," Glenn said, on a complete sexual rush of adrenaline.

"Yes, Master, I'd love to!" Barbara agreed, wondering what a cunt filled with Glenn's cum would taste like.

Glenn pulled out and ordered Cassandra, "Slut, get out of that dress."

"Undress me, slut," Cassandra ordered the bottom slut, as she transitioned seamlessly from submissive to Mistress and back again in a millisecond.

"Yes, Mistress," Barbara obeyed, as Cassandra stood up. Barbara leapt to her feet, unzipped the dress and pulled it down Cassandra's slim body.

"Bra too," Glenn ordered, wanting to see those ripe teen tits. Barbara had a nice pair of tits too, although they had begun to sag a bit since their kids.

"Yes, Master," Barbara obeyed, unclasping the lace bra.

"Fuck, those are nice," Glenn said, staring at the perfectly firm tits with their hard nipples.

Cassandra begged, "Suck them for me, baby."

Barbara flinched ever so slightly at hearing Cassandra calling her man 'baby', but no one noticed... they both were ignoring the wife... as Glenn cupped the teen tits and leaned forward to suck a hard nipple between his lips.

"Oh yes, baby, suck on my big tits," Cassandra moaned, loving to have her nipples sucked.

"So firm," Glenn moaned, not intending to demean his wife, but in fact doing so as Barbara couldn't help comparing the teen's firm tits to her softer ones. Even though they seemed to be similar in size, there was no doubt which pair was better.

After a couple minutes, Cassandra took Glenn's hand and requested, "Take me to our bedroom, baby."

Barbara noticed the word selection of 'our' bedroom.

Cassandra then ordered, "Follow us on all fours, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Barbara obeyed, getting back down onto all fours and following the pair... the stairs slowing her down greatly.

Glenn couldn't believe what was happening, yet he was naturally becoming the man he used to be when he was a football hero. An assertive man. A man who took charge.

Once in the bedroom, he pushed the teen beauty onto his bed and moved between her nylon-clad legs. "I expect you always to be in nylons."

"Yes, baby," Cassandra moaned, loving a man who took charge... easily falling into her natural submissive persona for a man with a big cock and a strong personality.

Glenn leaned down and sucked on her tits again as Cassandra rubbed her nylon-clad feet up and down his back and ass.

Barbara reached the room and crawled in to see her husband being caressed by the nylon-clad legs of the teen beauty, in a position she knew he was loving.

"Get up here, slut," Cassandra ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Barbara obeyed, as she crawled over to the bed and climbed onto it.

"Let me suck your dick, baby," Cassandra asked.

"Sure thing," Glenn agreed, as he rolled onto his back.

"Watch me suck his cock, my pet," Cassandra said, as she crawled between his legs and stroked the hard, throbbing member. "Watch closely."

"Yes, Mistress," Barbara said, wanting to see her swallow his cock again.

"Mmmmmm, such a lovely nice cock," Cassandra purred before she took it in her mouth.

"Oh yeah," Glenn groaned, as he glanced over to see his barely clad wife who was watching intently.

Cassandra bobbed for a couple of minutes; Barbara watched her bob in an almost hypnotic state of awe; Glenn closed his eyes and enjoyed the best blow job he'd had in years.

Cassandra then asked, "Slut, do you like watching me suck your husband's cock, or are you jealous?"

"Yes and no," Barbara replied.

"Yes and no? Explain," Cassandra questioned, stroking the hard cock.

"Yes, I love watching you suck my husband's big cock and no, truthfully I'm not the slightest bit jealous," Barbara said, wanting to see it go back into her mouth.

"Did you ever deep throat it like this?" Cassandra asked, before taking it in her mouth, devouring the entire cock and holding it in place tickling her tonsils for a few seconds.

"No, Mistress, never," Barbara admitted.

Cassandra moved back up and said, "I can't believe this beautiful cock didn't spend at least some time in one of your three holes every fucking day."

"Ready to get fucked?" Glenn asked, sitting up, completely captivated by the redheaded beauty and wanting to take control.

"So ready! Slam that big cock in me, baby," Cassandra demanded, wiggling her ass before flipping over to position herself spread eagle on her back, wanting to feel that big dick in her right now. "And show your wife what you really want from a woman... a woman who will love doing anything for you with no limits."

"Watch and learn, slut," Glenn ordered, something he never imagined ever saying to his wife, and yet somehow, he knew not only would she obey, but since her transformation she'd be turned on by it.

"Yes, Master," Barbara said, feeling so much wetness leaking out of her that it was trickling down her inner thighs.

Cassandra added, something she always made her new cuckqueans do but had almost forgotten in her moment of insatiable lust for this big cock, "Slut, put your husband's big cock in my cunt and officially begin your new role as bottom bitch, submissive slut, and cuckquean."

"Yes, Mistress," the wife obeyed, reaching over to her husband and grabbing his big cock, thinking, Shit, it is pretty big, even as each nasty name she was called got her wetter.

"Tell me what you want, Barbara," Glenn ordered, as she positioned his cock against the teen twat.

"Husband, I want you to fuck this hot teen," Barbara repeated herself, desperately wanting to see it happen. "I want her to replace me as the woman in your bed."

"Interesting choice of words," Cassandra purred, as she felt the cock resting just barely between her pussy lips, thinking, I may just do that.

"Slut, one more thing for now. Shove me into this pussy. I want you to be the one that offer me to this new cunt and our new life."

There was a pause while Barbara figured out how to achieve that before she reached her other hand onto her husband's ass and shoved him forward, watching with excitement as because of her, his cock disappeared between the red hair and the pink pussy lips. "Yes, Master."

"Oh yes, you're my cuckquean now," Cassandra moaned as the cock filled her.

"And you're my slut," Glenn added, looking into Cassandra's green eyes.

.....

When you make love, it's slow, sweet and tender, but this joining wasn't that.

When you fuck, tits bounce.

When you fuck, the talk is dirty.

When you fuck, carnal lust consumes you.

When you fuck, sparks fly.

"Oh yes, fuck your slut," Cassandra moaned, knowing this was the right man... the one she'd been looking for the past two years of her cuckquean journey. Sure, she would still cuckquean women, but now she would do it with the purpose of adding more sluts to share with Glenn.

Glenn grabbed the teen's legs and spread them as wide as possible so he could see her moaning lips, watch her tits bounce and enjoy the magical sight of his cock disappearing once every second into her tight tween twat.

"Yes, baby, do it! That's so exciting," Barbara cheered him on. She almost added 'Pound your slut,' thinking if she was careful to include the word 'your' she could avoid insulting her Mistress, but decided not to chance it. The last time had been terrifying!