Babysitter Cupcake: MILF Cuckqueaned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So? Answer."

"I'd love to see you going down on her," he blurted out.

"So you want to see your slutty wife eating teen twat?" she asked, trying to be nasty.

"Yes," he agreed, "so long as my going along with your calling yourself a slut doesn't blow up in my face," as he rolled up the driveway and into the garage.

As soon as he stopped the engine, she unbuckled her seatbelt, fished out his cock and sucked on it furiously, the entire time not thinking about him, but visualizing herself in Cassandra's pussy, which she just knew would be heavenly.

Glenn's balls were boiling within seconds from the nasty talk, from the wicked visuals in his head and from the first eager blow job he'd received in years. He warned her in just over a minute, feeling like a teenage boy again, "I'm going to come."

Barbara didn't mind swallowing, although she hadn't in a long time, but she knew in this position she would likely gag, so she backed off and jerked her husband's seven-inch cock until his seed spewed straight up in the air like a rocket, it happening so quickly that some of it hit her neck right under the chin.

"Come for me, baby," Barbara purred, knowing she would be masturbating her ass off tonight unless Glenn was still up for round two or some pussy munching. She wished she had bought a new vibrator, her last one having died over a year ago, and she hadn't figured it was worth buying a new one since her libido had seemed to die just like the toy... yet somehow this sexy babysitter had reawakened that dormant libido, and tonight she was horny as fuck... so much so that she regretted not having ridden his cock instead of just sucking it off.

"I still am coming," he shivered, as he came hard... five cannon ropes shooting out of him.

Once he was done, leaving cum on his shirt and tie, she bent down and sucked some drops of cum off the end of his cock.

After a moment she sat back up, scooped up cum from her neck, put it in her mouth and said, "I'd forgotten how much I love cum."

"Well, I usually have some ready and waiting for you, so whenever you're in the mood..." Glenn smiled, feeling like maybe tonight was the rekindling of their dormant sex life he'd longed for.

"We'd better get inside though," she said, "the babysitter will have heard us drive into the garage."

"Yeah, our garage opener isn't very quiet," he agreed, yawning again.

"I'll deal with the babysitter, you go and get ready for bed," she said, "you don't want to let her see all that cum on you."

"That would be weird," he agreed.

"And you owe me an orgasm this weekend," she said, as he tucked his cock away with another gentle squeeze.

"I promise."

"I love you, Glenn."

"I love you too, honey," he returned as they kissed.

Glenn then said, "Let's commit to monthly date nights."

"Maybe semi-monthly," she suggested.

"Does that mean you with the babysitter?" he joked.

"Maybe," she smiled back, letting him enjoy the fantasy.

Once they were in the house, Glenn went right upstairs while Barbara walked into the living room and asked, "How were the rug rats?"

"Great," Cassandra said, standing up and turning to her prey.

"No problems?"

"None," Cassandra said, as she noticed a gob of obviously very recent cum on Barbara's dress. "You have two great kids."

"Thanks," Barbara said.

"You two must have had a fair amount of fun," Cassandra said knowingly, deciding her discovery might advance her seduction. Her original plan had been for her to leave something here and return to fetch it tomorrow to provide her an opportunity for adding fire to the flames of seduction... yet she had a hunch based on the MILF's red cheeks and slight distraction, that Barbara hadn't gotten off yet.

"Pardon?" Barbara asked.

Cassandra swept her finger through the cum, scooping it up and transporting it to the MILF's mouth, "You missed some."

When Barbara, whose cheeks were instantly burning in embarrassment, went to speak, although she didn't know what she wanted to say, Cassandra placed her cum-coated finger in the MILF's stunned mouth.

Cassandra rebuked her gently with a teasing smile, "You should never waste your man's cum."

Barbara, in a daze, sucked the cum off the finger, completely bewildered by what was suddenly transpiring.

When Cassandra pulled her finger out, she decided to go for broke right here and now, so she reached her hand under the MILF's dress and rubbed her pantyhose-clad pussy, which was, as expected, wet. She said, "I'm guessing he didn't return the favour."

"W-w-what are you doing?" Barbara stammer-moaned, as she was suddenly being molested by her babysitter... and God, it felt good.

"Now both of us know you need to come," Cassandra continued, rubbing the MILF's pussy through her wet panties.

"This is..." Barbara began, but couldn't finish her sentence smoothly as the pleasure distracted her, "...oohhh... wrong."

"Is it?" Cassandra asked, as she used both hands to lower Barbara's pantyhose and panties just enough so she could return her hand to an unobstructed pussy. "You don't seem to be stopping me, my dear."

"Oh, God," Barbara moaned, as the insistent fingers parted her pussy lips and resumed rubbing. The nasty talk with Glenn in the car, the blowjob, as well as the fantasies she'd mentioned to him of something just like this happening, were making her feel and behave like a bitch in heat.

"Just let go, my pet," Cassandra instructed her soothingly, deciding now was the time to call this muddled mental mess of haven't-quite-come-yet housewife 'pet', establishing a clear hierarchy between them.

Barbara noticed the term pet, something she hadn't been called since her third year of college. At that time, she'd been addressed that way by an older woman she'd serviced for most of the year. But right now she was so tempted, the pleasure was so good, but she couldn't cheat on her husband. If she was going to allow this to happen, she needed to have him be a part of it. "My husband is upstairs."

"I know," Cassandra nodded, as she pushed the MILF down on the couch in one swift movement.

"We can't," Barbara protested weakly, even while she opened her legs.

Cassandra tore the pantyhose at the crotch, something she'd done more than once as she replied, "Then get up and walk away, my pet."

Barbara felt twenty again.

She felt once again like the natural submissive she was.

She knew she should get up and leave.

She knew she should go to her marital bed with her husband. Maybe he'd even fuck her.

As Cassandra watched the MILF ponder the threat, she slid a finger insider her.

"Ohhhhh," Barbara moaned, the finger distracting her from the morality conversation she was conducting inside her head.

"Do you want to come, my pet?" Cassandra asked as she finger fucked the moaning MILF.

"Yes," Barbara answered mindlessly, the pleasure consuming her had won the argument she realized she was only pretending to have with herself.

"Yes, what, my pet?" Cassandra asked, slowing down, not letting the pet come until she'd declared her lust.

"Yes, I need to come," Barbara admitted, wanting that finger moving faster.

"Why should I make you come? Because you're my pet?" Cassandra asked, as she moved her finger around inside the MILF, looking for the magical g-spot that was always the deal-maker for any seduction.

"Yes," Barbara weakly moaned, willing to say anything to come.

"Yes, what?" Cassandra questioned again, drawing the MILF into stating a clear submissive relationship with her.

"Yes, I'll be your pet, Mistress," Barbara replied, adding the word she'd used for two other dominant women in the past.

"Good girl," Cassandra purred, as she found the g-spot and tapped it just once, happy with the addition of the term 'Mistress'.

"Oh, God!" Barbara gasped, that tap being something she'd never felt before... a rush of pleasure hit her body like an electric shock.

"Have you eaten cunt before, my pet?" Cassandra asked, having a hunch this prudish MILF's past could be a little naughty.

"Back in college," Barbara admitted, not even pondering whether to be open with her... she couldn't help being open... her self-protective barriers were down... and the idea of tasting this teen's cunt was making her mouth salivate.

"Hungry for mine?" Cassandra asked, giving her two quick taps on the g-spot.

"Starving," Barbara admitted, looking right into the teen's hypnotic green eyes.

Suddenly they were interrupted as Glenn called down, "You coming, honey?"

"Soon," Barbara called back, hoping that was true in multiple contexts.

"Okay, I'm hitting the sheets," Glenn called back down, completely wiped.

"Okay," Barbara called back, "I'm just getting to know Cassandra better."

"Take all the time you need," Glenn called back, imagining the two in a hot 69, just wishful thinking of course, unaware that in truth he was giving Cassandra the time she needed to complete this turn.

"Thanks," Barbara called back, as Cassandra pulled her finger out and put it to her mouth.

Cassandra said, always enjoying fresh cunt, although she was much more of a cunt munching receiver than a giver, "Mmmmmm, such a nice tasting twat."

"Thank you, Mistress," Barbara said, looking at the teen through a lustful daze.

"Your husband encouraged us to take our time," Cassandra said, as she pulled the MILF down so she was lying on the couch.

"He could still wander down at any moment," Barbara warned, even as she prepared to taste the teen's cunt.

"Then he'll get a very pleasant surprise," Cassandra shrugged, as she straddled the MILF, revealing she wasn't wearing any panties, she was a natural redhead, and she was wearing thigh high stockings.

Barbara said, staring at the pink appetizing cunt, and placing her hands reverently upon the sheer nylons on each side of her core, "My husband would love you."

"Good to know," Cassandra said, knowing she would be fucking this husband very soon. "Now even though it's been a long time for you, I imagine you know exactly what to do."

"I think it will come back to me, Barbara smiled, although Cassandra couldn't see it, as she leaned her head up slightly and began licking.

"Good girl," Cassandra moaned, always encouraging a new pet... building a bond of trust. She also loved the feeling of that first contact... the official moment of no return for a prey just before she becomes a pet.

"You taste so good," Barbara said, as the sweet taste of cum was like fireworks on her taste buds. How had she, cold turkey, quit this amazing task, turned her back on this addicting taste all those years ago? And why?

"I know," Cassandra said, as she enjoyed the eager MILF's tongue.

Barbara lapped with the exuberant eagerness of a first timer, wanting to please her teen Mistress, wanting to get her off, wanting to taste the full flood of her cunt cum. At this moment she wasn't a wife, she wasn't a mother, she was no more than a submissive rug-munching slut, and she relished this brief reprieve from society's expectations of a woman and mother.

Cassandra was prepared to accelerate the cuckqueaning process if Glenn came downstairs, but until that happened, if it did, she would focus on the pet now serving her. "That's it slut," she moaned, adding the name calling which was essential to the full training of an obedient cuckquean. "Eat my kitty, you're a natural pussy pleasing pet."

Being called slut and pet had Barbara a muddled mess, but in a good way, a fulfilling way, a helpless way, and she attacked the teen's pussy, wanting to get her off and show herself as a good pet to her.

Cassandra enjoyed her newest pet's eager tongue until she finally was about to come. She moaned as she grabbed the back of Barbara's head and began grinding, "Get ready for your treat, my pet."

A rush of expectation went up Barbara's back at those words, and she stopped moving from her own volition, and just extended her tongue into her Mistress's maelstrom and allowed the teen to use her face to get herself off, even as she felt her own cunt quivering, desperate to be touched.

In a few more seconds, Cassandra let out a gush of cunt cum all over the pretty wife's face, who eagerly licked it up like it was the champagne of the heavens.

Cassandra let the MILF lap up her cum until her orgasm was done before she lifted herself off and said, as she moved between the MILF's legs, "For being such a good slut pet, I'll show you what unconditional submissive obedience can give you."

"Oh my," Barbara said in a satisfied daze as Cassandra parted her legs.

"You want to come, don't you, slut?" Cassandra asked as she moved her fingers to the mother's cunt.

"Yes, Mistress," Barbara sighed, "so bad."

"You understand that from now on, you will obey every order I give you," Cassandra said, as she slid two fingers inside the sopping wet cunt.

"Yes, Mistress, gladly," Barbara agreed, not at all considering the massive sweep of that commitment, but focusing only on the two fingers inside her.

"Good girl," Cassandra smiled, already planning the next day and the submission of this MILF as a cuckquean. "You may come," she generously allowed, as she tapped her g-spot repetitively.

It was as if years of dormant delay were suddenly broken as, with permission given, Barbara screamed, rather loudly, "Oh, God, fuck!" as her orgasm hit her like a ton of pleasure bricks.

Cassandra smiled as the pleasure she'd bestowed had her new pet screaming with pleasure, not caring about her sleeping husband upstairs... she knew if her ministrations to Barbara's sweet cunt weren't enough to make her obey blindly and give up her husband, the g-spot orgasm was the icing on the cunt. She kept tapping the g-spot throughout the continuous orgasm, knowing this woman would be forever hers.

"Are you okay, Barbara?" A concerned voice called down from upstairs.

"Yes, sweetheart," Barbara called back with big eyes, before standing up and reluctantly leaving those amazing fingers behind. She awkwardly covered by saying, "I just got banged, I mean I got myself off after our wonderful, sexy evening together; I just couldn't help myself."

"Do you need anything?" he asked, sounding groggy, as he didn't really register what she just said.

Cassandra smiled, moving her hand to the MILF's cunt, still leaking, "I know you're experiencing a moment of mortified guilt, but that will subside, and soon you'll crave further submission to me and my tasty twat."

"Please," Barbara repeated, although she didn't push Cassandra's hand away, and it was true, she already felt her inner submissive side regaining control of her mind and body after her brief detour into guilt.

"We'll continue this tomorrow, my pet," Cassandra said, removing her hand just as Glenn came downstairs.

"You're still here," Glenn said, surprised.

"Yes, your lovely wife and I were just getting to know each other better," Cassandra said slyly.

"That's great," Glenn said, imagining them in a 69, even when exhausted, his mind going to the gutter in a second.

Barbara was mortified, worried they'd just gotten caught, and she couldn't believe the blatant insinuations of her own words as she heard herself stammering, "Yes, I wanted to make sure she was right for us."

Cassandra couldn't help but smile at the irony of the statement. She asked, "And am I, Barbara?"

Barbara wanted to tell her no, but then Glenn would ask what fault made her unsuitable, and anyway it would have been a lie. She answered sincerely yet fearfully, "Yes Cassandra, you're perfect."

Cassandra smiled at what Barbara had just unwittingly agreed to, "You are too, but I must get going, I have a very busy day ahead of me tomorrow. Good night, you lovely couple."

"Good night," Barbara said.

"Nice to meet you," Glenn said, forgetting her name, but not at all forgetting her nylon-clad legs and those bright red toenails.

"You too, Glenn," Cassandra replied with just the slightest sexy tone to it... a hint of what she was planning for tomorrow.

Once she was gone, Glenn said, "She seemed nice."

Barbara replied, remembering the ambrosia of her pussy and the magic of her tongue and fingers, and then realizing she must smell of cunt, the teen's cunt cum was all over her face, replied, "She is one of a kind."

"I really need to get some sleep," Glenn said.

"I'll be right up," Barbara said, "I just need to wash up."

"I love you, honey," Glenn said, walking to her and giving her a kiss.

Barbara kissed him quickly and darted away, worried he would smell the sex on her face.

Glenn headed to the bedroom a little confused. Barbara was acting weird and he couldn't place the scent, but she smelt a little strange. And had she called upstairs that she'd gotten herself off? He couldn't remember clearly, he'd been so groggy from sleep, and besides, Barbara couldn't have done that: Cassandra was still here. He shook it off, as he was exhausted. He was asleep in less than a minute.

Barbara washed up and replayed what had just happened. Part of her was mortified by her weakness and by what she had done; another part of her was stimulated and happy to finally rediscover a sex drive that had been pretty much dried up like a raisin.

She went to bed, her head spinning with fears of consequence and a still tingling pussy that warred against her feelings of guilt. And had she really given Glenn a shout that she'd gotten herself off? Would he spot the illogic of that? He'd been half asleep; would he even remember? Regardless of any of that, she couldn't keep her eyes open and she drifted off.

.....

It was the final class period before lunch, her prep time, and Barbara was feeling buyer's remorse and yet still feeling the aftermath, a dozen hours later, of a pussy on fire. She'd been distracted during her first two classes and had ended up having her students read on their own partway through each class.

Barbara had avoided Tiffany, as she wasn't sure what to say if she asked her how her date had gone or what she thought of Cassandra. She was sitting at her desk, her pussy frustratingly wet, when she was startled by the sudden sound of her door closing and the lock engaging.

"Hungry?" Cassandra asked, leaning against the door, one leg cocked against it like a pinup model, with a big smile on her face.

"W-w-what are you doing here?" Barbara stammered, a gush of wetness leaping into her panties.

"I figured you might need a snack," the gorgeous redhead answered, sauntering over to the desk.

"Not here," Barbara objected, her mouth salivating from the offer of a repeat encounter with the delicious pussy she'd had last night, yet this was her place of work.

"Don't worry, I locked the door," the temptress said, arriving next to her desk.

"Please, I could get fired," Barbara begged, terrified at the risk, even though she was wavering, recalling the thrill of last night.

"You promised me last night you'd do anything," Cassandra reminded her pet.

"I was just role playing," Barbara countered, as Cassandra ignored her protests, pushed her chair back, and hopped onto the desk directly in front of her.

"Well then, let's role play hot teacher being seduced by hot student," Cassandra said, spreading her legs to reveal she was wearing thigh highs and no panties, her perfect pussy now in full view.

"Oh, God," Barbara moaned, staring at the teen pussy, and feeling her submissive nature, her sudden hunger, beginning to take control. "You're serious."

"Deadly," Cassandra replied with an evil smile as she snapped her fingers and pointed to her pussy.

"You sure you locked the door?" Barbara asked, as it occurred to her that the quickest way to end this encounter was likely to do as she was told, plus, of course, she would be lying if she told herself she didn't want this.

She'd never considered a student to be a potential pussy to dine on until today. Although there were Amber, Josie, Karen and Fiona, all of whom got her pussy tingling for different reasons. Amber was a cheerleader she fantasized about who looked really hot in her pantyhose and uniform; Josie was a redhead with big tits who reminded her of Cassandra; Karen was her nerdy girl, but in Barbara's mental image of her she was wearing only pantyhose and her glasses; and Fiona was a beautiful black girl who reminded her of Annie, a girl she'd serviced back in college.