Babysitter Cupcake: MILF Cuckqueaned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep, door's safely locked," Cassandra smiled, knowing beforehand she would encounter resistance, but also knew how futile her pet's protests were going to be in the long run... or actually a very short run.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," the married teacher and mother of two groaned as without being forced in the slightest, she rolled her chair up to the desk, leaned forward and began licking Cassandra's pussy, the sweet feminine exotic scent enfolding her into a warm cocoon of submission.

"I can," Cassandra moaned, "you're a natural submissive, Barbara."

As she licked, Barbara wondered how Cassandra could have seen through her rather stubborn, boring motherly persona, to the submissive lesbian side of her that she'd hidden away around eight years ago.

"Tonight your real training begins," Cassandra informed her, a few minutes into the licking.

Barbara was curious what she could mean by that, but she was focused on getting the teen off, knowing time was of the essence... locked door or not.

"Yes, tonight you begin your new life as a cuckquean," Cassandra continued.

"Cuckquean?" Barbara asked between licks, a term she didn't know.

"Google it after I leave," the Mistress told her, "and then wipe your browser history," as she grabbed her pet's head and pulled it deeper into her wet pussy. The next time Barbara licked her cunt it would be to retrieve a nice fresh load of her husband's cum.

Barbara licked hungrily, and in another minute Cassandra came on her eager tongue.

Barbara lapped up the tasty treat, forgetting ever so briefly she was at work.

Once her orgasm had subsided, Cassandra said, pushing Barbara back, "I'll see you tonight."

"I don't have a babysitter," Barbara warned, worried about where this could go.

"I've arranged one for you," Cassandra smiled, climbing down off the desk.

"You did?" Barbara asked, this teen seeming to have a glib response to everything.

"Yep, so dress up in some thigh high stockings, no panties or bra, and some sexy lingerie," Cassandra added, as she handed me a pair of nylons still in their package.

"You bought me nylons?" she asked, surprised.

"From now on you'll wear only thigh highs, or a garter-belt and stockings, or crotchless pantyhose."

"There's such a thing as crotchless pantyhose?" Barbara asked, quite surprised by the idea, and in a daze because she wasn't freaking out from this entire conversation and at being told what to wear by a teenager.

"Oh, we're just getting started, my pet," Cassandra informed her ominously as she sauntered to the door.

"What about Glenn?" Barbara asked, afraid of being caught cheating, and clutching for a clue as to where this was all going.

"All of this is for Glenn," Cassandra said; "trust me, he won't have any problems with where this is going," before she opened the door and walked out.

Barbara had a plethora of thoughts: What just happened? What did Cassandra mean? What does she have in mind for tonight? What word did she call me? Shoot, I can't remember!

Cuck... something.

She pulled out her phone and started googling 'cuck', but a student came into the room to ask for help with an essay and she had to put it away.

At lunch she googled cuck and found cuck, cuckservative, and cuckold... and none of those made sense; a cuckold was a guy who knowingly allowed another man to fuck his wife, and a cuckservative was a conservative who sold out to liberal ideas.

Barbara gave up and was just getting ready for her afternoon class, when the lightbulb switched on... was this girl planning to fuck Glenn? She wanted to google some more now that she recalled the term... it was cuckquean... but her next class was walking in.

It was after school, when she was finally alone, that she googled cuckquean and found a definition on Urban Dictionary. Paraphrased it went: A wife with a fetish to be compliant in her husband's unfaithfulness or adultery. The female equivalent of a male cuckold. The true cuckquean will often be a willing participant in a sex act between the husband and another female (most typically a younger woman) and is often subjected to humiliation and degrading sexual acts by both her husband and his partner.

Barbara searched further and found some examples:

Cindy was a complete cuckquean. Her husband would often fuck his college students in front of her as she was forced to watch and refrain from touching herself.

April licked her husband's cum from the cheerleader's well fucked pussy... it was the only way the cuckquean ever got to taste her husband's cum anymore.

As Candace watched her husband fuck the cupcake, she furiously rubbed herself as she accepted that she was definitely a cuckquean.

Oddly, as Barbara read these examples, she felt her pussy getting wet and tingly as she imagined Glenn fucking Cassandra. Even more oddly she didn't feel any jealousy, she just felt it was hot.

"Ready to go?" Tiffany punctured her daydream, startling the bewildered, horny teacher.

"Pardon?" Barbara asked.

"I'm your babysitter tonight," Tiffany said.

"What?" Barbara asked, hearing her but not comprehending.

Tiffany closed the door tightly before explaining, "Mistress Cassandra ordered me to watch your kids tonight."

"She's your Mistress?" Barbara asked, again asking a question where the answer was obvious.

"Yes, but she's our Mistress," Tiffany corrected.

"Did you set this whole thing up?" Barbara asked, suddenly getting angry as the puzzle pieces began fitting together.

"I just made it possible for you two to meet each other, I didn't think you'd submit to her the way I did," Tiffany lied, she'd been sure Barbara would submit, and next defended herself upon seeing Barbara getting angry. "You're the one who allowed everything that happened to transpire."

"But nothing would have happened if you hadn't recommended her as my babysitter," Barbara pointed out.

"That's true," Tiffany agreed. "But I wasn't the one eating your babysitter in your front room while your husband was upstairs."

"She told you?" Barbara gasped, mortified.

"Let's go," Tiffany said, "Mistress won't be happy if we're late."

"You're not watching my kids, you homewrecker," Barbara huffed, disgusted by this bitch who was deliberately trying to wreck her marriage.

"Then you can tell her that," Tiffany rebutted.

"I will," Barbara said, reaching for her phone, which was on the desk just the other side of the 'homewrecker'.

"Go ahead," Tiffany offered, handing her the phone.

Nope. Too scary. "I'll tell her face to face," Barbara backpedaled angrily, grabbing her handbag.

"Okay," Tiffany said, knowing there was no way Barbara would be able to stand up to Cassandra, not after last night... one taste and there is no going back... Tiffany knew this from experience. "But I'm supposed to go with you to pick up your boys."

"Fine, whatever, follow my car," Barbara ordered, trying to act like she was in charge, furious that her so-called friend Tiffany had set up this disaster. What a bitch!

As Barbara drove to the boys' daytime babysitter, she rehearsed how she would tell Cassandra this affair was over. It has to stop! Yet even as she was parsing together an adamant speech, she imagined Glenn fucking the teen right in front of her. Fuck, what's coming over me? She had never once envisioned herself wanting Glenn to fuck another woman... ever. She'd been disgusted by that polygamy show Big Love, and the very idea that a plurality of women would share one man. So why am I getting so excited from this image of Glenn fucking Cassandra? And why can't I get it out of my head?

She got to the babysitter's, retrieved the boys, and Tiffany suggested, "Let's put your kids in my car."

"Fine!" Barbara snorted, as she saw the car seats in her car too, even though she'd been thinking the same thing. The confrontation with Cassandra she'd been trying to plan had fallen apart in shreds once her vision of watching Glenn and Cassandra together had rooted itself in her brain and refused to leave.

You have my cell. Call me when you want me to drop off the kids," Tiffany said, knowing it would likely be at least a few hours. "And don't worry, I love these little tykes like they were my own, and I'll take good care of them."

"I know you will, but I'm just using you as a free babysitter to spend another night with my husband," Barbara blustered, desperately trying to stay in control.

"Sure, sure," Tiffany replied smugly. "I once thought the same thing."

"You're a cuckquean too?" Barbara asked, this not a possibility she'd considered until now... then she realized she'd just used the word 'too'... as in she herself was already a cuckquean.

"Yes, and it's so amazing and liberating," Tiffany gushed, seeing this as an opening to help Mistress Cassandra further her seduction.

After reading what she had about cuckqueans and cupcakes (what a dumb name for the dominant other girl), and her getting confused by her internal visuals of Glenn fucking Cassandra, she wanted an explanation as to why. She dearly needed one. Why would any wife agree to such a horrible arrangement? And why do I feel so drawn to it?

"Liberating?" Barbara asked, her anger simmering down as she saw a chance to comprehend what she was feeling.

"Didn't you feel liberated last night while you were eating her cunt?" Tiffany asked.

"Tiffany!" she gasped, shocked by the blunt question.

"What? We both know what happened last night, and surely you've figured out by now that I've eaten her cunt many times, often at my desk at school, just like you did today," Tiffany added.

"Oh my God, you know about that too?" Barbara gasped, mortified.

"Yes, but from personal experience, I also know what you're going through," Tiffany said, taking her bewildered friend's hand.

"I can't believe I did it," Barbara said, suddenly seeing Tiffany as a confidant.

"Which time, last night or today?"

"Both," Barbara said. "I hadn't thought about being with a girl since before having the kids."

"But you played with the idea of threesomes with Glenn in the past, didn't you?" Tiffany asked. "Even discussed it together?"

"Sometimes," Barbara admitted.

"And he knows you used to munch cunt?" Tiffany continued, loving this chance to speak so frankly with this somewhat prudish woman.

"Nice terminology," Barbara laughed, looking at her kids waiting in Tiffany's car. "Yes, he knows."

"And I bet you've thought about some students today in an inappropriate way, haven't you?" Tiffany asked.

"Oh my God," Barbara gasped again. "How could you know that?"

"I've been in your position," Tiffany smiled, "both figuratively and literally. I'll bet that hot cheerleader Amber was one that you lusted after."

"How couldn't she be?" Barbara smiled, beginning to get comfortable with sharing her inner slut with another slut.

"She's indeed delicious eye candy," Tiffany said, before adding, "although if I chose one to dine on for lunch, it would be Janet."

"Really?" Barbara asked. "Janet's a sweet girl, but she's also the reverend's daughter."

"Yeah, she's really cute, and for some reason the idea of seducing a church girl is hot," Tiffany shrugged.

"You really are a bad influence," Barbara said, shaking her head.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it, my dear," Tiffany smiled, knowing Barbara would be eating her own cunt very soon.

"So now what?" Barbara asked, wondering what Cassandra could be planning if she'd arranged for Tiffany to babysit for her.

Tiffany clasped one of Barbara's hands reassuringly in both of hers. "Are you more accepting now, getting used to the idea that you've become a submissive to Mistress Cassandra? More comfortable with it?" she asked, confident she already knew the answer.

"I can't believe I'm saying this to you, but yes I am," Barbara said, admitting the core truth she wished she could deny... or did she? She wasn't sure. In truth, last night had reawakened a side of her that had been long forgotten, and she'd been on fire ever since... reborn per se... as corny as that sounded.

"Then just go home and do whatever Cassandra tells you to do," Tiffany said, "which is something you already want, isn't it? To let go of all your turmoil and doubts and your struggle to control your life and just let her take over?"

"I don't know whether to slap that smug smile off your face or to give you a big hug," Barbara said, both of these being viable options... yet her pussy leaking into her panties definitely had her leaning towards one more than the other.

"Well, when the time comes, you can thank me with a nice pussy licking," Tiffany smiled just as her phone buzzed. She looked at it and reported, "She's getting ready to leave for your house, you'd better get going."

"This entire thing is so surreal," Barbara said, "and you're telling me I'll be soon be between your legs as well? I think I'm going to like that," wondering what Tiffany would taste like and then regretting what she had just said.

"Surreal, and yet very, very real," Tiffany said, "and yes, we're going to have some lovely times together, you and I," getting into her car. "Now go and have fun."

Barbara shook her head and joked, "You too," thinking that at the very least she now had a few more hours without changing diapers or dealing with crying kids.

Ten minutes later Barbara pulled into her driveway, her pussy very wet and her mind spinning a million miles a second at the unimaginable possibilities and consequences of whatever lay ahead. Except for watching Glenn fucking Cassandra... I can imagine that scene all too well.

Truth was though, the rewards totally outweighed the risk. She was walking into her home knowing that everything was about to change, and she was okay with that... mostly.

Barbara walked into her house and went straight to her room. Driven by her desire to please, she quickly stripped off her boring school attire right down to the skin, gave herself a quick sponge bath, dried herself off, and she then slowly, sensuously, smoothed on the silky sheer nylons, way nicer, way sexier than the pantyhose she wore every day. Although they would stay up on their own, she slipped into her long-neglected red teddy that had garters, and she attached them to the lace tops of her stockings.

She was just admiring how sexy she looked when the doorbell rang. She slipped into a white cotton robe just in case it wasn't Cassandra, and headed downstairs, feeling no nervousness, no doubts, no resistance, nothing but anticipation... her mind had finally caught up with her body.

Barbara opened the door and Cassandra stood before her wearing a shimmering gold dress and dark mocha nylons just like she'd given Barbara. She felt her will dissolving and her pussy tingling. She was ready to serve her Mistress.

"Hi, my pet," Cassandra greeted, happy to see that Barbara seemed to have obeyed her earlier instructions.

"Hi, Mistress," Barbara greeted back with a happy smile, letting her know any reservations she may have had were gone.

"Are you going to invite me in?" she asked, happy to see the MILF was already past the denial and confusion stage. Although that could change right back again once she explained how things were now going to work.

"Of course, Mistress, how silly of me," Barbara giggled, actually giggled, shaking her head, "please come in. You're very welcome here."

Cassandra walked in, slipped out of her gold heels and ordered, "Drop the robe."

"Yes, Mistress," Barbara obeyed instantly, excited to show off the lingerie she'd chosen for her.

"Very nice," Cassandra approved. "You really are a natural submissive."

"Yes, I am, Mistress," Barbara agreed, "that's something I learned in college," demonstrating just how submissive she was as she lowered herself to her knees before the teen.

"Good girl. Follow me," Cassandra ordered, pleasantly surprised by this extra gesture of submission.

"Yes, Mistress," Barbara said, as she crawled behind the teen Mistress to discover sexy seams running down the backs of her nylons.

Cassandra sauntered into the living room where last night's seduction had taken place and sat down on the couch.

Barbara crawled up to Cassandra and sat down on her haunches as a dog would, next to her nylon-clad feet.

"So Barbara, are you ready to become not only my submissive pet, but your husband's completely obedient slut and cuckquean as you watch your husband fuck me?" Cassandra asked bluntly, as she placed a nylon-clad foot in her pet's lap.

Barbara took the foot into her hand and replied, the image of Glenn fucking this girl once again welcomed into her head, still not knowing why it turned her on so much, "Yes, yes, and yes Mistress, but I have no idea how Glenn might react."

"Don't you worry your pretty head about that," Cassandra said condescendingly, "your only role now is obedience; not questioning or thinking."

That should have been insulting, but as Barbara massaged the silky foot, she felt it made perfect sense. She responded, before she sucked a nylon toe into her mouth, "Of course, Mistress, silly me."

"Good girl," Cassandra approved, like she always did when a pet was indeed a good girl. She was also pleasantly surprised when the pet began sucking on her toes... it felt nice... not something she'd ever had done to her before... and something she knew would be a new task for all her cuckqueans.

"Thank you, Mistress, I'm here to serve," Barbara declared mindlessly, as she massaged the foot and sucked on the delicate toes.

"Do you want to hear my expectations?" Cassandra asked, although the question was rhetorical; like it or not, Barbara was going to hear the expectations, but she just liked it when the pet eagerly agreed.

"Yes please, Mistress," Barbara replied, still quite curious to know how all this worked.

"You will receive a contract to sign once your husband has agreed to everything," Cassandra began, letting out the softest of moans from the ongoing intimate foot pleasure.

"Okay," Barbara said, constantly moving from toe to toe.

"First, you will always look your best for your man, as well as for me or any other woman your husband may wish to fuck," Cassandra began.

"There may be others?" Barbara asked, a little surprised by this, as she reached for the other foot.

"Perhaps," Cassandra said, "that will be up to Glenn."

"I understand," Barbara agreed, taking a big toe into her mouth.

"That means your hair, makeup and perfume will always be done to perfection, with no lazy housewife days," Cassandra said.

"Of course," Barbara agreed as if this were obvious, although she'd been doing absolutely none of this for years.

"When you're not nude or wearing lingerie, you will always wear a dress or skirt, and nylons suitable for providing easy access to both of your fuck holes," Cassandra continued.

"Understood," Barbara nodded, not at all fazed by the indication that anal was on the table, something she'd never done or wanted to do, but by now she was far past the point of protesting against anything.

"In addition to always looking sexy for your man, you are to make sure the kids are taken care of, the house is clean and everyone is well fed," she continued.

Barbara pondered that she already did most of this and said, "I think that part is how it already works."

"Good," Cassandra said. "This next point of course should go without saying, but some cuckqueans are a little slow. You will always, and I mean always, obey your Master and your cupcake... or cuckcake, which is a term I like better."