Auntie Lola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Lola said, "I want to see your cock," and got off of my face.

After she spread her thighs and straddled my face, I reached back with my hands and grasped her meaty buttocks. I felt her soft buttocks against my forehead and eyes, and her puffy pussy pressing against my mouth. I kept my eyes closed. I knew my cock was throbbing and cum was dribbling out periodically. Then I felt my cock being grasped firmly by Lola's small hand, followed by her warm mouth around my cock head. She sucked my cock head and swirled her tongue around it; in response, more cum flowed out of my cock. I kept licking her pussy lips and clit. Sensing I was close to my climax, Lola stopped sucking my cock for a short time. She resumed sucking my cock head and also began to pump my cock slowly. Soon, I felt my cock was held firmly with a soft towel as cum flowed in jets out of my cock head.

I heard Lola giggle and say, "I'm glad all that cum came out."

After she stepped back and saw my love-juice covered face, she giggled some more.

After we both freshened up, Lola saw my cock was still stiff, and said, "There must be more cum, but let's have a light meal. I've been eating out a lot."

Later as she loaded the dishwasher, I saw her sexy buttocks, and hugged her; she pressed back her buttocks in to my crotch and whispered, "I'm glad you want me."

I said, "Here is how much I want you," and began to hump her naked buttocks.

Lola giggled, wiggled out of my grasp, grasped my stiff cock, and said, "I've to freshen up."

As she walked away, her swaying buttocks looked tempting. I followed her to the powder room and, as she applied lipstick, I hugged her, and began to hump her buttocks. When my slick cock head slipped in to her love channel, she giggled, leaned over the vanity, allowing me to snake my cock deep in to her pussy. Gently, I grasped her boobs. I was in no hurry to climax and happy to feel my cock buried deep in Lola's tight channel and fondling her boobs. That's when we both heard her phone ringing in the living room. Reluctantly, I pulled my cock out of her snug love channel.

After Lola listened to the caller, silently, she mouthed to me, "It's Nell," and leaned over the back of the cushioned chair and wiggled her ass sexily; quickly, I snaked my cock in to her love channel. Signaling me to be quiet, she turned on the speaker phone so that I could listen to the conversation.

After the phone call, I said, "Baby, you turn me on; let me love you on the love swing."

After she got comfortable, I placed her ankles in the stirrups and her glistening pussy opened up like a dew-covered flower. I could also see her underarms as she held on to the straps. I could not resist the temptation and sucked the succulent, engorged, slick, clit. By now, my cock head was slick with cum that had oozed out. I slipped my stiffened cock in to her slick love channel. She was in a reclining position and we both could see our coupling. Slowly, I turned the swing and, as I moved in unison, I watched the sexy body of Lola and our coupling in the mirrors.

We French kissed and, as I felt more of my cum oozing in to her tight channel, Lola whispered, "Fuck me, lover."

Spurred by Lola's words, I fucked her exposed pussy vigorously; I could not delay my climax, and my cock released several jets of cum deep in her pussy. When my cock remained stiff, I resumed fucking, but without the urgency to climax. For a few minutes, I savored the physical sensation of my cock pistoning in and out of Lola's slick love channel and the visual stimulation of seeing her voluptuous body in the mirrors.

While having a light dinner, Lola reminded me about Todd's holiday play and Mona's costume party the following week. Being tired, we went to bed early.

HOLIDAY PLAY AND PARTY

I drove to Tampa on Wednesday morning and, after working most of the day, I went to see Todd in the role of a wise man in his school play. He waved to me from the stage. After the play, Todd was very happy that I watched him and that I thought he was very good in the play. I saw him again on Saturday, and left Tampa in time to get dressed and go to Mona's costume party.

At Lola's home, I saw her in a robe and her hair was arranged in a pile of swirling mass. When I got amorous, Lola reminded me, "We need to put on our costumes and go to Mona's costume party. Wait for me downstairs."

I put on the army officer's uniform Lola gave me. I learned that Herb had put it on for Halloween several years ago; it was a bit large for me at the hips. Lola came down the stairs to the living room dressed as, I learned later, a belly dancer; her blonde hair, undoubtedly with extensions, was piled high on her head, a gold sequin-trimmed red halter bra top with attached red chiffon drape, harem pants, with opened sides from the hip to the ankle, sequin-trimmed chiffon sleevelettes, and a sheer veil over her hair; I also found her wide bare midriff, with her belly button in the middle, sexy.

I mumbled, "Wow. You're gorgeous. Let's stay home."

Blushing, Lola said, "I'm glad you like my costume, but we got to go to Mona's party. It's not completely a Genie costume. I'll wear this sleeveless blouse over the bra to the party."

I noticed it had a low cut neck to accentuate her cleavage and said, "I will not leave you alone at the party," and hugged her tightly.

"Baby, we need to get going to the party," said Lola and slithered out of my arms.

The party room was decorated with buntings and flags, and the lighting was subdued. There were several couples in colorful costumes. Bobby and Mona dressed in Greek costumes; they had the name tags: Oedipus and Jacosta, respectively. Lola and I sat with them at a table. We danced a few times to romantic music, with lot of groping with our hands and grinding our crotches. Lola did a sexy belly dance for me: she pushed her crotch forward, and shook her covered boobs and buttocks. I found her swaying to the music with her arms held high in the air to be also sexy.

She steered me to a dark corner of the floor and, as we danced slowly, pulled her blouse away from her chest to let me peek at her lovely globes, and whispered, "These puppies need your loving."

I pushed my hard cock in to Lola's covered crotch and said, "I promise to fondle and suck on them many a time."

Lola said, "Looks like Bobby and Mona are doing it on the dance floor."

I saw they were dancing in a dark corner, with him standing behind her and, as she held her dress up, his crotch was pressed firmly against her buttocks; they were grinding. I was not sure Bobby penetrated Mona's pussy, but it gave me the idea to press my cock against Lola's buttocks. I moved to stand behind Lola, and quickly found an opening in the harem pants and pulled my stiff cock out of my clothing.

As Lola giggled and said, "I'm glad everyone is too busy to notice what you are up to," I pressed my cock in to her nearly bare buttocks and, as my cock leaked cum, continued to grind.

Lola reached behind, grasped my pulsing cock and whispered, "It feels good."

She then fondled my balls and said, seriously, "I think your balls are full of sperm-filled cum. What are you going to do about it?"

I whispered, "I'm going to empty them in my gorgeous, mature, lover. She told me she cannot get pregnant."

"You happy with her?"

"Very happy, indeed."

After a while, Mona said to us, "We have to go to another event. You two have a good time," and left with Bobby.

A short time later, after Lola freshened up, we too left the party. As soon as we reached home, I gathered Lola in my arms, and French kissed her. I undressed quickly. In front of the closet mirror, after I kissed and fondled her naked luscious boobs, I lowered her harem pants, got on my knees, and, as she held on to my head with both hands for extra support, I ate her love nectar-sopped pussy.

After Lola reached an intense orgasm and I was rewarded with a generous amount of love nectar, she said, "Let's go to my bedroom," and started to walk towards the stairs.

Lola still had her red blouse and halter bra on; her bare bottom looked gorgeous. I chased her and, as she squealed happily, I caught her by her waist on the first landing. Gently, I pushed her against the wall, lifted her right thigh, and snaked my cum-covered cock in to her juicy pussy.

She grasped my balls and whispered, "I think they are full of spunk," and giggled.

I stopped fucking and pulled out my cock, and walked behind Lola as she climbed up the stairs. She squealed when I grasped her by her waist at the top landing and, after lifting her left leg, again snaked my cock in to her juicy pussy.

Smiling, Lola said, "I still think you need to empty your balls. I've an idea," and slowly slithered out of my grasp.

Lola led me to the love swing, placed a towel on the seat and sat on it, lay on her back, and said, "Get my legs up in the air and wide," and I adjusted the stirrups and straps accordingly.

When I saw her succulent pussy, I buried my stiff cock deep in it, as I knew she wanted me to. Being afraid that I would cum, I stood still, but my cock was twitching inside her pussy.

Lola placed her slender arms around my neck, looked in to my eyes, and said, "My pussy is stuffed, master."

I said, "You are getting me all excited, Genie"

Lola tightened her vaginal tunnel all along the length of my engorged cock and whispered, "Cum deep inside of me, master," and, while hugging Lola tightly against my chest, I let my cock release several jets of cum.

After letting me savor my climax, Lola said, "I need to freshen up. I'll be back in a minute," and got off of the swing.

A short time later, she returned with a plate of caramel brownies, and a warm wash cloth. As I ate a brownie, Lola got on her knees, cleaned my stiff cock, held it firmly, and licked the head; my cock got stiff.

She said, "I guess you want me again, master," and kept pumping my cock.

I replied, "I sure do, Genie. The physical attraction between us is very strong; it seems it is due to a combination of pheromones and other chemicals. But our attraction to each other is more than physical and very deep. I don't think I can stay away from you."

Looking intently in to my eyes, my Genie said, "You don't have to, master, and began to suck my cock."

*

Dear Reader, I hope you enjoyed reading this fictional story. Please vote and let me know your comments, especially positive ones. Thanks. Oldlover.