Auntie Lola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes I turned off the reading light; the room was dimly lit by an outside street light. With Lola pressing her boobs and well-toned thighs in to me, I could not sleep. Apparently, neither could Lola. She lifted her head and, while she gently grasped my stiff cock, she French kissed me. She removed her night gown over her head, revealing a pink push-up bra and pink panties, and sat on my tummy. Instinctively, I grasped her large boobs with my hands.

I whispered, "They are gorgeous."

After a short while, wanting to eat her pussy, I said, "Scoot forward, please."

It took a short while for Lola to grasp what I meant, but she scooted and positioned her pussy over my mouth.

I pulled her panties aside and lovingly began to eat her juicy pussy; she said, "That feels very good."

I ate Lola's pussy until she had a long orgasm and said, "Let me take care of you," and grasped my stiff, cum-leaking, cock.

I thought she would give me another hand job, but I was delighted when she put her mouth around my cock and also gently fondled my balls. She stopped sucking couple of times when she sensed I was close to my climax.

She brought me to my climax by jerking me off and, after cleaning me up, said, "I need to get some sleep. So do you. Please go with me to the dance tomorrow evening at the club."

I said, "Thanks for a great evening. See you tomorrow evening," and went home.

I fell asleep thinking of Lola's lovely face and body.

On Saturday evening, I put on a tie and jacket, and went to Lola's home. She came to the living room dressed in a navy-blue, sheer blouse over a low-neck, sleeve-less, knee-length, dress; black, shiny, thigh-highs, and black, short-heel shoes. She put on a pearl necklace and tear drop ear rings.

I said, "You look gorgeous."

"I'm glad you like me," and as she pirouetted to show off her elegant clothing, floral perfume wafted in to the air.

As we entered the club, she said, "Remember, I'm a married woman."

We sat at a table for eight; Lola knew the other three couples. Each couple brought a bottle of wine. After a while, I noticed Lola was drinking wine, and that gradually she became more daring; no one at our table seemed to care that Lola was practically sitting in my lap and slowly wiggling her ass in my lap surreptitiously. Each time I danced with Lola, I could not help notice how gorgeous she looked. When the lights were dimmed and the music was slow, Lola drew my hands around her waist and ground her meaty buttocks in to my crotch. She giggled when she felt my raging hard on against her ass. Before we left, she went to freshen up and returned after a long time.

After we returned to her home, Lola said, "Thank you for going to the dance with me. I have been abandoned by Herb. Fix me a glass of water."

After I handed her the glass of water, I sat next to her and rubbed her bare arms, and said, "You look gorgeous tonight."

"So you like my outfit."

I slid to my knees and bowed at her feet, when she whispered, "You look pretty handsome. You turned me on, poking me with your baton during every dance. Take your clothes off and lie on your back, boy."

Once I was on my back, she stood over me letting me view her covered thighs and sexy panties-covered crotch. Slowly, she lowered her crotch to my face and pressed her panties-covered pussy on my mouth. Her crotch was wet with her love nectars. Wanting to lick her juicy pussy, I helped her pull her panties off. She pressed her juicy pussy against my mouth; I grasped her slick, enlarged, clit between my lips and kept sucking it. Soon, I was rewarded with her orgasm as her pussy convulsed long on my mouth and my mouth was smeared with her love nectar.

After Lola grasped my stiff cock, she said, "Looks like it has been leaking," and pulled a handful of tissues from a box on the end table.

With my head still surrounded by Lola's nylon-covered thighs, I said, "I'm very excited," and then groaned continuously with pleasure as I felt Lola blow warm breath on my cockhead; my cock erupted and released several jets of cum that landed on my tummy, crotch, and thighs.

As Lola gently cleaned up my cum, I said, "I'm embarrassed that I came so suddenly."

"It's a compliment that I turned you on so much," she replied.

After Lola changed in to a pink night gown, she said, "You can sleep in the den, if you want to."

Lola blushed when I said, "Only if you snuggle with me."

We snuggled on the sofa in the den. Lovingly, I kissed Lola's lips, neck, shoulders, large boobs, upper arms, and smooth armpits.

She grasped my hard, pulsing, cock, and said, "I don't think he will go down," and, as she licked it along the length and fondled my balls, her cell phone began to ring

After talking on the phone for a short while, she said, "Herb had a heart attack. I've to go to Augusta."

I said, "I'm sorry."

I helped her make airline reservations, early next morning drove her to the Orlando airport, and said, "If I can be of help, call me."

HERB PASSED AWAY

Herb died in Augusta. Herb's son came to the memorial service, stayed a few days, and returned to his oil-exploration job. In a depressed state of mind, Lola quit her job. To console her, I visited her daily and did chores for her. For a while, our conversations were about how much she loved Herb and missed him. Gradually, they changed to unhappy ones, mostly about Herb's lack of respect for her. I held her hands, wiped her tears, and massaged her shoulders. I made sure she ate at least one full meal a day: tossed salad and either chicken or beef I grilled or brought from restaurants. Frequently, I reminded her that she is a beautiful and kind woman with a great future. On the weekends when Todd was with me, she was happy watching him play with his toys in her backyard.

One weekend, Lola said, "Todd is cute. He calls me 'Auntie Lola.' I like that. From now on, I'm Auntie Lola."

Three months later, she agreed to go see a movie. She put on a short-sleeve white blouse, jeans, and sneakers; she had on light make up and costume jewelry. It was cool in the movie theater and; I was thrilled when she asked me to put my arm around her shoulders. There were not many people in the theater. Lola did not object, when I put my hand around her waist and moved it up to nuzzle her right boob; when she put her head against my shoulder, I grasped her covered boob. Gently, Lola brushed her left hand against my cock lump.

After the movie, while we were having coffee, she said, "Thank you for taking me to the movie. You have been good to me. Do you remember my 45th birthday party? You brought balloons and put up streamers."

I said, "I remember that party very well. You danced with me after Herb drank too much and passed out. You looked gorgeous in a pink dress and your favorite pearl jewelry. I have a photo of you in my wallet," and showed it to her.

Lola smiled said, "It's very sweet of you to carry my photo," and blushing added, "That dress shows lot of my cleavage."

I said, "You look gorgeous."

"You're a handsome guy. I wanted to rub your muscular chest."

"You can rub my chest anytime."

Smiling, Lola held my hand, and said, "I know. It would be fun to rub a 25 year old guy's chest."

I said, "On another subject, we should practice for next month's tennis tournament."

Smiling, she said, "Great idea. Let's play after Thanksgiving."

LOLA WATCHES A VIDEO CLIP

Lola noted in her journal that she had a long conversation with her friend, Mona, "Brad, has been a tremendous source of support. I went to a movie with him. It was cold in the theater. When he put his arm around my shoulders, I snuggled close to him; I could feel his heart beating fast with excitement. For the first time in a long while, my nipples stiffened and my pussy tingled. He's younger than me; I'm not sure he will continue to like my mature body."

Mona told me, "I'm sure Brad has been smitten by you for a long time. May be after you watch a clip of Bobby, my boyfriend, loving me you will be convinced a young guy, Brad, could love you, an older woman, passionately."

Lola noted, "I agreed to watch the movie clip. I was in bed nude, when I started watching the movie. In brief, I was impressed that Mona, who could have passed for Bobby's old mom, was enjoying being loved by young Bobby. Obviously, Bobby was attracted to Mona because she was voluptuous a passionate woman with a full-head of blonde hair, brown eyes, large boobs, and wide hips. I recalled Mona confiding to me that her first date with Bobby was when he was 19 years old and he was still a virgin. Also, she kept her muff shaved because he loved it like that.

"Bobby knelt in front of Mona and, after fondling and kissing her boobs, licked her pussy for a long time until Mona grasped his head and pushed it firmly against her crotch, signaling she had an orgasm. A short time later, Mona got up, nudged Bobby to sit on the couch, straddled his lap, grasped his stiff cock, and impaled herself on it.

"With his cock buried in Mona's pussy, Bobby kissed her neck, boobs, and mouth passionately. After couple of minutes, Mona got off Bobby's cock, sucked his cock, got on her knees on the carpeted floor and, while she grasped the couch for support, Bobby fucked her doggy style for several minutes. He grasped her hanging boobs firmly and climaxed inside her pussy."

I recalled, Mona's words, "Bobby's cock gets hard with minimum stimulation; he's like a rabbit."

"What impressed me was how much Mona enjoyed young Bobby's attack on her mature pussy. I became very horny watching Mona being loved by a young man. I got out of bed, walked to the mirror on the closet door; while looking at my reflection, I fondled my boobs, pinched my nipples, rubbed my crotch, and gently squeezed my engorged, slick, clit until I had a deep orgasm. Lying in bed, I recalled Herb never licked my pussy; he only got on top of me and fucked until he had a climax. Fondly, I recalled Brad licked and sucked my pussy. I realized that, because I had a philandering husband, I missed out on good loving for many years. After I decided that I would go after my young lover, I fell asleep. Next morning, I went to a lingerie boutique and bought several sexy outfits; I also got rid of Herb's clothing."

THANKSGIVING WITH LOLA

Lola called and said, "It has been six months since I became a widow. I just gave away Herb's suits, shirts, belts, and shoes, to a local charity. I feel liberated. I have a part time job at the city library beginning in the new year. Let's go out for Thanksgiving brunch; we will go in my Cadillac. The following weekend, you and I are playing mixed doubles in the club's tennis league. I want to have fun."

I said, "I'm glad you are ready to resume some of your activities. I'm ok this week; I have a big job to do in Tampa next week."

Lola said, "Before I got married, I enjoyed going to drive-in-theaters. I have fond memories of the one year I was a 19-year old cheer leader. Sadly, there are not that many of them now."

I said, "There is a drive-in-theater several miles away. It is one of the few that is still open."

"I don't mind seeing a drive-in movie, whatever it may be."

I was delighted that Lola would go to see a drive-in-movie with me. My hope was that I could again kiss her and fondle her boobs.

I mumbled, "May be I'll get to see you in a cheerleader uniform."

Lola giggled and hung up the phone.

----

On Thanksgiving day, I put on a light blue shirt, grey slacks, a light blazer, and dress shoes. Lola dressed in a black, long-sleeve, low-neck, knee-length dress, that was translucent to highlight her cleavage; black thigh highs, and high-heel shoes. She put on a two-strand pearl necklace to adorn her neck and prominent cleavage, and liquid drop pearl ear rings. She looked very sexy and smelled of a soft floral perfume. We had wine with our meals; because I was driving, I limited my wine consumption to one glass, but Lola had at least two glasses of wine. After she drank the second glass of wine, she became very touchy and feely; I realized that she got rid of a large amount of emotional baggage.

A band was playing dance music and several couples were dancing; Lola suggested we dance. We danced several slow dances with Lola hugging me tightly with her arms around my neck, pressing her large boobs in to me; several times, when she was not hugging me, she groped my crotch surreptitiously. During the last dance with the lights dimmed, Lola kissed me passionately and I kissed her back.

LOLA DRESSES IN A CHEERLEADER OUTFIT

When we returned to her home, she invited me in. I fixed two glasses of water. She served caramel brownies in the living room. While I took the soiled dishes to the kitchen to place them in the dishwasher, she went to her bedroom. When she returned, I saw she was dressed in an old red and navy plaid skirt, white sleeve-less blouse, dangling ear rings, white thigh highs, white high-heel sandals, and her hair was tied in two pig tails. Holding two pompoms, she showed me several cheerleader poses.

Lola looked gorgeous and I blurted out, 'You look gorgeous. I'm sure you broke many guys' hearts in high school."

Lola blushed, curtsied, and said, "Thank you, kind sir. I would like to try another outfit I have altered," and left for her bedroom upstairs.

A short time later, I heard her call me. I went to her bedroom door; I saw her in front of the closet mirror; she had changed in to a short black and white plaid skirt, and a blouse that was too tight.

Lola giggled when I said, "The blouse is too tight. You're boobs must have grown," and quickly added, "I love them."

Blushing and looking intently at me in the mirror, she removed her blouse, to reveal her luscious boobs barely contained in a lacy, white, push-up bra. My eyes became glued to her magnificent cleavage and the surrounding pale tit flesh, slender upper arms, freckles-covered back and shoulders, and delicate neck.

She looked at me with a smile for several seconds, stuck her chest out, and whispered, "You can fondle them, like you used to."

As I walked towards her, I tried to say, 'I would love to,' but only gurgling sounds came out of my mouth. I stood behind her, quickly grasped her covered boobs, and kissed her neck and back. Through my passion-filled eyes, I saw Lola closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and held my hands. Boldly and eagerly, I lifted her bra cups and grasped her eraser-hard nipples between my thumbs and index fingers.

Lola moaned and pushed her covered buttocks in to my crotch and when she realized that my cock had grown big and rock hard, she said, "I'm glad you still love them," and pressed her right hand on my crotch, squeezed my cock a few times, and left her hand on it as if to lay claim to her property.

I was content to just fondle her lovely boobs and kiss her neck, but Lola removed the plaid skirt, took my right hand, and placed it on her lacy panties-covered crotch. After rubbing her panties-covered crotch for a while, boldly, I pushed my hand past the elastic of the panties and cupped her pussy; I felt the familiar heavy growth of pubic hair, and her wet and slick slit. When I rubbed her wet, engorged, clit, Lola moaned softly. In response, I inserted my middle finger in to her love channel, scooped her love nectar, licked my glistening finger, and returned it to her slit.

I murmured, "Please, let me eat you," and removed her lacy panties.

Quickly, I pulled a cushioned chair in front of the mirror and nudged her to sit on it. I slid to my knees on the carpeted floor; her hairy pussy looked inviting. I lifter her legs on to my shoulders and began to lick my dream woman's pussy. Again, she tasted delicious. When I licked and sucked on her engorged clit, Lola held my head tightly with both hands; after just a few minutes, she had an orgasm on my mouth while moaning incoherently, "Cumming. Ohhhhhh. Ahhhhh. Braaaaaaaad. Cumming."

After her orgasm subsided, Lola leaned forward, kissed me on my mouth, and asked, "Why do you like to eat me?"

"You smell and taste great, sort of like almonds."

"I do eat almonds. You can eat me anytime."

At that moment, her phone rang. Lola covered the mouth piece and mouthed to me that it was her son calling from Texas; I assumed he was calling to inquire how she was doing.

After she hung up the phone, Lola looked at her disheveled state of clothing, shook her head, smiled at me, and asked, "How much time do we have before we leave to get dinner and get to the theater on time?"

I said, "Not much. We should go in a few minutes."

While Lola got dressed, I watched a sports channel. Just as she hinted, Lola put on a cheerleader outfit: red and navy plaid skirt, a red tank top, white thigh highs, and white high-heel sandals; she also had her hair arranged in two pigtails. As we walked to her car, impulsively, I fondled her panties-clad buttocks and crotch.

She giggled and said, "Somebody likes my outfit!"

Teasingly, I asked her, "Are you old enough to go out on a date? Does your mommy know where you are going?"

Lola smiled and replied, "I'm old enough to make out with a handsome young guy," and added, "You seem to love making out with a mature woman."

I mumbled, "A mature, gorgeous, woman."

AT THE DRIVE-IN THEATER

We did not have time to eat dinner and, at the drive-in-theater, Lola suggested, "Please get popcorn, coke, and anything else you like."

I bought two large tubs of popcorn and two large diet cokes. I learned that the first movie was a recent release.

After I got comfortable, Lola snuggled up to me, and whispered, "You gave me an awesome orgasm, but we did not have time to take care of your dick."

"You have a sweet pussy I would love to eat any time."

Lola took my right hand, placed it on her tank top-covered boobs and said, "I removed my bra while you were getting popcorn."

I said, "Great," and quickly I helped Lola to sit in my lap facing the movie screen, put my hands under her tank top, grasped her large boobs, and gently pinched her nipples.

With Lola's soft buttocks pressing on my cock, it became very hard, prompting her to say, "Squeezing my boobs seems to make your cock hard."

"You're right petite lady. I love your big boobs."

After a few moments, Lola said, "Be gentle. I have not had one in me for over a year."

"I promise it will not hurt. Anyway, I did not bring any protection."

Lola asked, "Do you have a STD?"

I said, "No, never contracted one."

Lola said, "I'm past child-bearing age; my last period was two years ago. I did not wear panties for tonight's date. Now, get your baton out," and got off my lap.

When I lowered my shorts and underwear, my stiff cock reared up; immediately, Lola grasped it, and said in awe, "It's more impressive than I remember," and licked the head and coated it with a generous amount of saliva.

I helped Lola position her crotch over my crotch and, as I held my stiff cock firmly, she guided it to her pussy. She took a deep breath and then slowly pushed it in to her love channel. The farther my cock slid in, the warmer and tighter was her channel. Once my cock was embedded deeply in to Lola's tight vagina, I placed my hands underneath her tank top and grasped her boobs.

Lola leaned against my chest and said, "Thank you for making me feel like a desirable woman. I have not made love in a car since I was in high school."

I said, "Lady, my cock loves your tight, juicy, pussy."

After a few minutes Lola whispered, "I feel fully stuffed. Pinch my nipples."

I pinched her nipples with one hand and her engorged clit with the other. Lola pushed her face in to the side of my neck and, as her pussy convulsed rhythmically around my cock, she squealed softly.

I grasped Lola's waist and said, "My cock had been leaking cum continuously, but I need a bit more stimulation for my climax. Just fuck me," and helped her to raise and lower her pussy on my cock.