Auntie Lola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Lola's tight pussy slid up and down on my cock a few times, as I groaned and grasped her large boobs, I had a long climax with my cock spurting cum deep in her pussy. I kissed her neck as my climax ebbed. Lola raised herself up and my softened cock dislodged from her pussy.

She pulled a few tissues from her bag and, as we used them, said, "It must have been good because you sure unloaded a ton of sperm-laden cum. Good thing, I cannot get pregnant."

I said, "You're awesome, petite lady. Finally, my dream came true. Can we do it again?"

Smiling, Lola whispered, "You're a horny young man. Lucky me! Let's go home."

"I'm a lucky guy."

LOVE FEST AT LOLA'S HOME

At Lola's home, after freshening up, I put on a robe she gave me, sat on a sofa, and watched TV. I heard her footsteps; when I looked at the door, I saw Lola had on a black, sheer, baby doll, black high-heel sandals; her lips were covered with bright red lipstick and she had on light makeup.

I mumbled, "You're gorgeous."

Blushing, she pirouetted twice in front of me, knelt between my legs, grasped my semi hard cock, and slowly sucked on it to make it very hard. She stood up, sat in my lap facing me, and impaled herself on it.

She French kissed me and said, "You waited a long time to make love to me. I have not been loved for a long time. I would like to make up for that; fuck me good. Let's go to my bedroom."

At the top of the stairs, I kissed her lips, and said, "Let me carry you to the bedroom. Just hold on to my neck with your hands and my waist with your legs."

As I walked slowly towards her bedroom carrying Lola, she squealed, "Oh my God, your cock is pushing against my cervix."

At the entrance to her dimly-lit bedroom, I stopped, put her back firmly against the door jam, and whispered, "I see us in the dresser mirror."

Lola looked in the mirror, tightened her hold on my neck and waist, placed her head on my shoulder, and said, "It's exciting to see my boobs flattened against your chest and my crotch pressed against yours."

I said, "Lola love, hold on, I'll try humping. I'm close to a climax," and, in rapid strokes, I pistoned my cock in and out of her tight pussy and, with my cock deep inside her pussy, several jets of cum spurted out of my cock.

Lola's face reddened and she moaned, "I love it."

After my climax, slowly I turned towards the mirror, and saw her freckles-covered shoulders and my large hands pressed in to her fleshy buttocks, and said, "I find you clinging to me and your pigtails exciting."

Lola giggled, "Is there anything about me that does not excite you?"

"No. I'm glad my long-time dreams have come true today."

Lola kissed me and said, "Poor baby. You must have been frustrated."

I said, "It was difficult knowing there was no way I could love you."

I was perspiring heavily and after gently placing Lola on top of the bed, I went to freshen up and drink a glass of water.

After I got on the bed, Lola licked my cock head, and said, "You got me excited carrying me. I want to do it again; cum on your cock," and sucked my cock expertly for a few minutes until it became very stiff.

I said, "I want you on top. I like seeing us in the mirror, please."

Lola smiled and said, "I like to see us in the mirror too," and we settled on the carpeted floor in front of the closet mirror.

After Lola impaled herself on my stiff cock and I grasped her boobs, she said, "I'm getting used to its size," and, as we both watched our act of love making, she began to move up and down on my cock.

It was very stimulating to watch my glistening cock slide in and out of her hairy, thick-lipped, pussy.

After a while, she said, "I'll try a squat fuck," and, I helped her to transfer her weight on to her feet and open her thighs wide as she fucked.

Lola whispered, "I see my pussy stuffed with your big cock," and fucked my cock in long, rapid, strokes until she had a long orgasm.

After her orgasm subsided, Lola got off of me, grasped my still stiff cock, and said, "I'm glad you are young and strong, and I can make your cock get stiff."

-----

I was tired and fell asleep on the floor. Later, I crawled in to bed next to her, and gratefully hugged her. In the middle of the night, when my cock became stiff, I pressed it in to her buttocks, and grasped her large boobs with my right hand; lovingly, Lola held my cock firmly in her hand. When I woke up next morning, I smelled coffee. After showering and putting on a robe, I went to the kitchen. Lola was reading a newspaper and having a cup of coffee. She had on a pink, low-neck tank top, white shorts, and high-heel sandals; it looked like she had showered and her shoulder-length hair looked fluffy and styled, and had no pigtails.

I said, "Good morning. Thank you for a great evening," and, after kissing her, poured myself a cup of coffee.

She said, "I had a great time too. You better eat well; you did not eat much last night. We have to play tennis later today," and, mischievously, added, "Of course, we have other interesting activities too."

After she served a hearty breakfast: eggs, toast, sausage, and a fruit salad, Lola and I looked at the photos in an album; the photos were of her family and friends around the small pool in her backyard. We both laughed at my early photos about the time I was in elementary school, a chubby kid, eating caramel brownies and ice cream. Lola, who was in her mid twenties, looked beautiful.

I said, "I would like to see photos of the party you had after my graduation from the community college. I was about 21 years old and just started drinking."

"I remember it was a hot day and I had on a low-neck tank top. You were sneaking peeks at my cleavage and I was teasing you; fortunately, Herb did not notice us flirting. That album is on the top shelf of the storage closet. I can't reach it, but you can, come with me," said Lola.

The storage closet was warm, the album was at the far end, and Lola suggested, "You will be comfortable if you take off your robe," and I did.

When I got up on the step ladder, I felt Lola fondling first my buttocks and then my sack of balls. After I found the album, I turned to hand it to Lola, but she was staring at my semi rigid cock that was at her chest level.

She took the album and said, "Stay right there," and put her mouth around my cock.

I held on to the ladder until she stopped sucking my cock and said, "I love him."

In that album, indeed there were several photos in which I was practically drooling over Lola's cleavage and legs, and I said, "I was obsessed with your loveliness. I dreamed of loving you in many ways."

Slyly, Lola said, "I did not know you had such a great body and a nice cock. Now, we both are free. We can play out our desires for each other. Last night, my dreams of making love to you in a car and sleeping with you all night came true."

I said, "One of my dreams was to make love while carrying you came true last night. Another dream of you riding me to a climax also was realized. They turned out to be better than in my dreams. I would love to see your sexy body."

Blushing, she said, "May be later. Let's go play tennis."

LOVING LOLA DRESSED IN A TENNIS OUTFIT

Lola put on a familiar tennis outfit: white, short-sleeve, low-neck, blouse, and a very short, pleat, skirt, and tennis panties. We played a friendly mixed doubles match with another couple. Again, she hardly perspired.

On the way home, I told her, "You look sexy."

Smiling, she said, "I assume you want me to keep my tennis clothes on. I've to freshen up," and went upstairs.

When she returned, I noticed she had applied a fresh coat of lipstick and smelled of fresh perfume. In the middle of the bedroom, we hugged and kissed passionately. As our kisses became very passionate, I nudged her to hold on to the back of the cushioned chair, slipped her tennis panties off, and fondled her bra-encased boobs. In turn, she rubbed my cock lump and helped me remove my clothes.

As I rubbed her bare pussy, Lola grasped my stiff cock and moaned softly. I got on my knees, nudged her to spread her legs apart, lifted the pleated skirt, and kissed her meaty buttocks. Then, I scooted forward and began to lick her pussy; even with the diffused sweat from playing tennis, it tasted sweet. I focused on licking her clit and vagina; Lola held my head lovingly, and moaned softly.

She began to mumble, "Baby. Oh, baby. I love it. I'm close. Keep going, keep going," and then her crotch convulsed wildly and a generous amount of pussy juice oozed to cover my mouth signaling an intense orgasm.

I got up, stood behind her, lifted her skirt, and began to hump her buttocks; soon, my cock was at the opening of her pussy and I pushed it in as far as it would go. I lifted her blouse, removed her bra, and grasped her soft, large, boobs. My cock oozed cum as I savored Lola's voluptuous body.

Lola giggled and said, "You sure like me dressed in tennis outfit."

I said, "Yes. Thanks for humoring me."

We stayed coupled doggy style for a long time, savoring every second, until I had my climax and my cock let out multiple jets of cum.

Later, she said, "I'll take a shower and fix lunch. Be a dear and do load of laundry; especially the sheets need to be washed after last night."

I said, "I'll go to my condo and check my mail, and then do the laundry."

----

After I returned to Lola's home and started the laundry, I saw she had on a short robe. As we ate lunch, I noticed she had on light make up and her favorite pearl jewelry.

I whispered, "I would love to see your sexy body," and, after helping her take off her clothes, I nudged her to sit on the cushioned chair in front of the closet mirror.

Lola looked gorgeous in only the pearl jewelry. I knew she was watching our reflections in the mirror as I kissed her small feet, delicate ankles, smooth and well-toned legs, and meaty thighs. I spent several minutes probing her hairy crotch: her pubes were one inch-long and straight; I spread and kissed her slick labia; the thick lips had become puffed due to excitement, and her clit was soft, well-sculptured, and was enlarged due to excitement. When I grasped her clit with my lips, Lola moaned with pleasure and tenderly held my head with both hands. I reached up and grasped her large, soft, boobs with both hands. Her pussy released love nectar continuously as I made love to it; eventually, she had an intense orgasm as her entire pussy convulsed uncontrollably on my mouth.

Afterwards, Lola nudged me up, kissed my pussy juice-covered mouth, and said, "Baby, now I know how much you wanted me. You're talented and patient. From now on, I'm not letting you out of my sight," and, after grasping my stiff throbbing cock, added, "I know you're horny, but I'm thirsty."

When I saw Lola's undulating buttocks, I followed her to the kitchen. As she drank a glass of water, I grasped her by the waist, pressed my stiff cock in to her buttocks, and said, "Baby, I love your buttocks," and began to hump her buttocks.

When my slick cock head slipped in to her love channel, she giggled. Smiling, Lola raised her arms and circled my neck.

She whispered, "Ok, take me," and shuffled to the kitchen table, but my cock slipped out of her love channel.

Quickly, I nudged her to lean over the table, slid to my knees, kissed her bare buttocks, and licked her grey hair-covered pussy. I stood up, and slid my stiff cock in to her juicy pussy. I fucked slowly while watching my cock, coated with her love juice, go in and out of the valley between her buttocks. I also watched her buttocks jiggle every time my crotch collided with them. Wanting to prolong my pleasure, I sat in a chair, pulled her to sit in my lap, and grasped her unfettered boobs.

Lola leaned against my chest, placed her right arm around my neck, and said, "My buttocks got you going?"

"Yes."

Shyly, Lola asked, "Anything else of me that turns you on?"

I said, "Your smooth upper arms and armpits when you wear tank tops."

Lola said, "Ok, I want to be your complete lover. Let me sit facing you and you can see them," and sat facing me in my lap after pushing my cock in to her stretched pussy.

After she raised both her arms and placed her palms behind her neck, I hugged her tightly, and kissed both upper arms and the armpits several times.

Lola smiled and said, "I'm glad I shaved my armpits yesterday."

I said, "I love the smooth, sloped, hollows of your armpits."

"What about my crotch? Do you like it hairy?"

"I love the heavy growth of pubic hair, at least for now."

Blushing, Lola said, "I don't recall anyone wanting to kiss my armpits. Now, being loved in a kitchen is fun, but it's more comfortable in my bedroom. Carry me there, stud."

In her bedroom, I nudged her to lean while holding on to the back of the chair and tilt her buttocks up in front of the mirror; I pushed my stiff cock back in to her pussy, grasped her unfettered boobs, and began to fuck. I watched her large boobs jiggle in the mirror, and my cock go in and out of her tight love channel directly. As my climax built up slowly, I fucked faster. I lifted Lola off of her feet and pressed my crotch against her buttocks as my cock spurted several jets of cum in the depths of her pussy.

With my cock still in Lola's pussy, I rested my head on her back, and mumbled, "You're gorgeous, my love."

After my cock plopped out, Lola smiled and said, "Wow! That was quite a performance."

I said, "I confess that was one of my fantasies," and then blurted out, "I want to see you on a love swing."

Giggling, she said, "I'm afraid we can't use the one hanging from the locust tree to make love; the bugs will eat you and me alive."

I said, "I can install a love swing."

Blushing, Lola said, "I think Mona had one installed in her home."

A VISIT TO TAMPA

Lola reminded me, "We are going to Tampa. You have to see Todd and I have to see Nell and meet her new beau. Nell invited me to go on a three-day cruise with her; I will be back in Tampa Thursday night. Nell is celebrating her 60th birthday a few days early on Friday."

I dropped Lola off at Nell's home and went to see Todd for the rest of the weekend. Throughout the week, I was busy with work during the day time and connecting with Todd in the evenings. I also saw Todd all day Saturday. Before I dropped him off in the evening at his mom's condo, he asked me to come see him in a holiday play at his school on Wednesday; I told him that I would.

When I called Lola, she said, "Nell invited you to her birthday party at her club. She also wants us to meet Al, her beau. She also invited several of her friends. I told her we are going home after lunch to get ready for a costume party on Saturday at Mona's. I'll have my bag packed."

It was a warm day. I put on tan shorts and a white tee shirt. I drove to Nell's home about lunch time. I saw Lola and Nell lounging under umbrellas by the pool. Lola had on a low-neck, white, sun dress, and looked gorgeous with tanned face, shoulders, arms, and sun-bleached hair. Nell looked good in a strap-less, pink, dress; she could have passed for Lola's sister, but had a bigger bust and hips. After I hugged Nell, I noticed she was looking at me approvingly and guessed that Lola confided to her that I was her lover. Nell went inside her home.

Lola said, "Nell's gone to freshen up before Al gets here. Yesterday, I helped her buy sexy lingerie. She and I had a long talk last night as we drank wine; she needed assurance that she would hold her own in a relationship with a man 15 years younger than her. After their fourth date, Al told Nell that she's a beautiful woman with a voluptuous body and that he would like to kiss her all over. Al also confided he wants her to sit on his face. She got very excited because she loves oral sex and, after feeling his stiff cock, she knows Al is eager to make love to her."

I said, "I would like you to press your crotch on my face."

Blushing, Lola said, "Ok."

I said, "Before I forget, I have to see Todd in a school play on Wednesday. Also, I want to check on the progress on a job on Thursday and Friday."

"That should work out fine, as I have to work on the holiday book sale at the library; don't forget Mona's costume party is on Saturday evening."

A short time later we heard a motorbike; Nell went to meet the rider on the driveway. Later, a smiling Nell walked hand-in-hand with a chunky man about 45 years old. It was Al, Nell's beau. Al had a shaved head and blue eyes. He spoke softly and had a gentle hand shake.

Soon, Nell and Al left for the club on the motorbike. After Lola placed her bag in the trunk, she and I left in my car.

I said to Lola, "Baby, I missed you. You look gorgeous."

She replied, "I missed you too," and put her delicate left hand on my thigh.

In the party room at the club, there were several people, most of them about Nell's age, who milled around the food buffet and a bar. After picking up our food and drinks, Lola and I sat at a corner table with two ladies; after a while, they left us to visit their friends at other tables.

Lola whispered, "I'm oozing just being with you."

I whispered, "I would like a taste."

Lola said, "I've to freshen up," and left the table.

When she returned, the lights were dimmed and a number of couples were dancing to music being played by a DJ.

Lola and I danced to slow music, when she whispered, "Your cock is poking me."

When we returned to our table, the two ladies were not there; Lola dropped her napkin on the carpeted floor and, smiling, said, "I dropped my napkin. Please find it."

When I got on my knees on the floor, she whispered, "Look, baby, I'm not wearing panties."

I looked past her parted thighs and saw that indeed she was not wearing her panties; I could see her puffed pussy lips surrounded by her hairy bush. I didn't care if any one saw us. My mouth was drawn to Lola's succulent pussy like a moth to a flame; I began to lick and suck it like it was piece of juicy fruit. Her pussy lips were thicker and her clit was larger than I expected, and her nectar was thick. She slid forward in her chair and, after I spread her labia, I covered her inner lips and clit with my mouth. After a few minutes, Lola grasped my head tightly with her thighs and hands to hold it against her pussy as it convulsed on my mouth and more nectar flowed in to my mouth. After she released my head, I wiped my mouth with the napkin, and sat in my chair.

Lola whispered, "Thank you, baby. Please be patient until we reach home."

We found Nell dancing with Al; she was having a good time. We said good bye to them and left for home.

PLAYING ON A LOVE SWING

As we entered Lola's home, she said, "You have been patient. I'm sure you are very horny. I have a present for you, follow me," and led me upstairs to the sun-lit Florida room.

When I saw the black leather love swing dangling from the ceiling, I exclaimed, "This looks perfect. Thank you, baby."

"I'm glad Bobby did a good job of installing it. While I freshen up, please make adjustments to the swing and take off your clothes."

After Lola returned with two towels and wearing a red, open-cup, baby doll, and black, fence-net, thigh highs with elastic bands, and red-high-heel sandals, I hugged her passionately, French kissed her, and said, "You look sexy. Thank you for the wall mirrors too, baby."

Lola grasped my stiff cock, fondled my balls, and whispered, "I had a selfish interest, baby."

She placed one folded towel on the swing and, to my surprise, said, "Lie flat, I'll straddle your face."

I understood what she was aiming to do and adjusted my body accordingly. When I tilted my head back, I saw Lola's hairy crotch was very close.

Giggling, Lola said, "I could sit facing either your face or your cock. I'll try both," and slowly swung her right leg over my chest and, as she watched my face, brought her pussy close to my mouth; she squealed when I lifted my head and clamped my mouth around her juicy pussy. I reached up and grasped her succulent boobs with my hands. Slowly she rocked her crotch; periodically her pussy released her love nectar.