Anger Made My Wife a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie had already instructed us to set the chairs out and the first group of volunteers were already starting to take their places.

The Nordic woman was in the first heat and I thought for sure she would win but the little plump lady won very easily.

The second heat was won by some very skinny pale skinned girl. She looked like she did this quite often.

Janice was in the third heat and even though I wasn't sure that I should be cheering my wife on in a blow job competition I couldn't help myself. The heat was basically a tie but the other girl couldn't swallow the last guys load and spat it out. My wife was declared the winner.

The fourth heat was won by the gorgeous redhead and my respect for her attributes climbed even higher.

I didn't recognize the last heat winner but she obviously knew what she was doing.

Janice was in the first semi-final along with the redhead. My wife was ahead after the first two guys but the third guy was a bit of a challenge. His cock was pretty big and she had a tough time taking much of it in. She finally got him off and was well on her way with the fourth guy when the redhead finished her fifth guy. Even though she heard the redhead declared the winner she finished off her fourth guy and told the fifth to see her later.

The second semi-final was won easily by the little chubby woman and, after a five minute break; she faced off against the redhead in the final.

The final was a bit of an anti-climax (so to speak). The redhead made the mistake of taking her second guys cock too deep into her throat and by time she realized the chubby girl was two guys ahead.

The chubby girl was declared the Slut Olympic blowjob Champion and I wondered if she would be doing anything but blowing guys for the rest of the weekend.

Next up was the Slut Olympic Fuck Champion.

The event took on the same format as the blowjob races and Janice was drawn in the first heat. Her first guy came very quickly and she clambered off of his cock and quickly slipped the next guy inside her. She was ahead in the race and looking good. One of the other girls was doing well too and appeared to be catching up. Janice finished her second guy and mounted her third. I wondered how she felt about the cum dribbling down her legs but she didn't seem to mind. She was well into her third guy when her main competitor started on her third. After a couple of minutes both guys looked ready to spurt and soon they both did. The heat was declared a tie and both girls moved on to the semi-final.

In my wife's semi final there were a couple of skinny young girls and I figured that their pussies would still be much tighter than hers. Sure enough one of the young girls had finished her five guys as my wife started on her fourth. She finished him off but looked a little sad that she had not made the final.

Although I was still watching I lost interest in the rest of the competition. It was enjoyable to watch but I was thinking about the fact that I had just watched my wife give seven blowjobs and fuck seven different guys in the last hour and a half.

The fuck final was won by one of the young skinny girls and the event Olympics were declared over. After that it became a free for all.

The busboys set the tables back up for dinner again and then became waiters for the next three hours or so. I only saw my wife once in those three hours. I was sent to deliver a tray to a room on the sixth floor and it happened to be a room that she was in. She was on her knees on the bed with a cock in her mouth and another in her cunt. There was another dozen or so guys waiting their turn. I dallied as long as I could but four other guys came in and I decided I'd better leave.

The next time I saw her was at dinner. A buffet had been set up on the dance floor and she was occasionally sent to get a plate for a guy but the guys were mainly helping themselves. She, like most of the girls, spent the time sitting on guy's laps, blowing guys and sitting on cocks. I couldn't see her for a while and figured that she was probably under a table but then I noticed that someone had pulled an armchair up to a table and she was sitting in it with her legs draped over the arms. It seemed like someone just wanted to stare at her pussy for a while. Then I saw her on the dance floor with one of the guys. He was behind her with his hands cupping her tits. Her eyes were closed and I noticed that she was pushing her ass into him. She had a dreamy look on her face and when the guy moved one of his hands off of her breast and down over her stomach and onto her pussy she smiled. I watched for as long as I could but, just as she opened her legs a little to allow him to play with her, I was called away. When dinner was over she disappeared with a group of guys.

I saw her again the next morning at breakfast, still totally naked and still looking good. She did her waitress bit and then one guy picked her up and threw her across his shoulder and they made their way into the lobby.

The next time I saw her was around six o'clock on the Sunday afternoon and she was in the lobby fully clothed waiting for me to take her home.

Before we left for the hotel I asked her to try to keep count of how many times she got fucked and how many blowjobs she gave over the weekend. She said that she had been fucked fifty or sixty times but I had a feeling that she was being a little economic with the truth. I would never know the real truth but in the end it didn't matter.

Before we went to sleep that evening I said to her "I hear you have an appointment on Thursday evening."

"I hear that you do too." She replied.

"Have fun." I said.

"You too!" she replied.