Anger Made My Wife a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the guys had finished dinner the busboys were told to clear the dinner plates from the tables ready for dessert.

Dessert didn't take long and we were told to clear everything from the tables including the decorative centerpiece. With that done the energy in the room increased as the attention turned to the girls. More drinks were ordered and delivered and I had time to take a good look around the room. It became clear to me that my wife was the most fully clothed white woman in the room. That wouldn't last long.

A cheer went up from one table and everyone turned to look. The Nordic woman was bent over the table and she was taking one from behind. She still had her panties on but she was drawing them to one side with her hand to allow the guy in. Her gorgeous breasts were bouncing back and forth with every thrust.

I glanced back to my wife table and saw that she was doing the buttons on her blouse back up and she looked very confused. Then two guys stood up and lifted her up onto the table and, through the rest of the noise I heard a guy yell "Strip."

I took a double take at one of the guys who lifted her up onto the table. I recognized him but I couldn't remember where from. Then it dawned on me. Years ago I worked for an investment dealer as a bond trader. The guy who I recognized worked at the same company for a short while. He was arrogant, sexist and quite useless. He was a real asshole then and I suspected that he hadn't changed much. He was fired from his job after making some lewd comments about the chairman's daughter. I hoped that my wife wouldn't see much of him over the next few days.

My wife was stood on the table looking a little unsure of herself. The guy again yelled "Strip baby, show us what you got." She started to sway and move around the table. The music volume had been turned up and something brassy with a good beat was playing.

She had done several circuits around the table but had still not even undone a button and the guys were getting impatient. They started to chant "Strip, strip, strip" in unison. I took a quick look around the room and noticed that there were girls bobbing up and down on cocks and some giving blowjobs. In a strange way I was disappointed that my wife was slow off the mark.

I looked back at my wife just as she started to undo her first button. She still looked unsure but I felt that she was growing in confidence. The song ended and the next one was one that she seemed to recognize. All of a sudden it seemed like game on.

She undid the second button and pushed the blouse off of her shoulders and let it drop onto the table. One of the guys grabbed it and dropped it onto the floor so that she wouldn't trip on it. Then she put her hands together over her head and dropped down onto her haunches with her knees spread wide. Standing back up she started to strut around the table with her thumbs in the waistband of her skirt.

Gradually she started to push her skirt over her hips. From another table I heard a guy yell "Look." I glanced over at him and realized that he was pointing at my wife. Soon people at other tables were turning their chairs around to watch my wife strip.

I looked back at my wife just in time to see her skirt fall to her ankles. She stepped out of it with one foot and with the other foot she kicked it into the air. Now she was down to her bra, panties, stockings and heels. At this point she was really into it. She looked down at her cleavage and acted coy as if she was shocked that the guys could see her in her underwear.

After she had strutted around a little more she put her hands over her breasts and started to play with them. After teasing her audience for a while she reached behind her back and undid the single hook that held her bra on. She didn't let it drop immediately but held it with her hands and slowly revealed more and more of her tits. Finally, when her erect nipples were exposed she pulled the bra away and shook her boobs for everyone. She strutted across the table making sure that her tits were bouncing nicely and dropped the bra into a guys lap.

Now she was down to the money. I knew that she would keep her stockings and heels on but the panties would come off very soon. She dropped to her hands and knees and crawled around the table. Her tits looked gorgeous and I wished that we were home and she was putting the show on for me. She crawled over to the guy that I knew was an asshole and leaned as far into him as she dare. She whispered something to him and he raised his hands to her breasts. After letting him massage her tits for a while she backed up a bit and stood up.

I realized as she strutted around the table shaking her tits again that she looked much younger than her years. She knew that a lot of people were watching her and it seemed like she was putting down a marker for the rest of the weekend. She was going all out to enjoy herself. She started to tease the guys asking them if they wanted her panties down. The guys responded by chanting "Off, off, off. Soon the guys at surrounding tables joined in.

Her thumbs went into the elastic of her panties and slowly, teasingly she started to ease them down. Bending at the waist she eased her panties over her ass then she stood up and, in one quick move, dropped them. She stepped out of them and took a step back. To tease the guys a little more she put her hand over her pussy and spread her legs apart. As she bent at the waist she took her hand off of her twat and picked up her panties. Anyone behind her would have had an excellent view of her slit.

It was obvious that she knew exactly where I was and that I was watching because she turned to face me head on and dropped to her haunches. She opened her legs wide for my benefit and smiled and winked at me. I nodded and hoped that she took it as affirmation that she was free to do whatever she wanted. She took her panties in one hand by her pussy and the other under her butt and pulled them through her pussy. She looked up and blew me a kiss.

I was shocked to see that she had trimmed her blonde pubic hair into a chevron pointing down to her pussy. Her pussy was shaved bald. I smiled and licked my lips but the idiot in me thought that these guys would not need anything to point their way to her pussy.

She stood up and took a couple of steps sideways and dropped to her haunches again. Pulling her knees apart with her hands she gave the guy a clear view. He was only a foot or so from her as she fingered herself and held her pussy lips apart with her fingers. The guy must have been well into his sixties and he was clearly enjoying the show. He must have said something to my wife because I saw her nod and mouth something that looked like "I'll be back for you." She put her panties on the guys head and moved on to the next guy.

One by one she went around the table giving the show up close and personal. With a couple of guys she stuck her tongue out and moved it up and down encouraging them to do the same and give her a couple of licks. When she got back to the old guy, who was still wearing her panties on his head, she stood up and put her hands on her hips. In that pose with everything exposed she looked absolutely fantastic. She was confident, sexy and very desirable and she knew it.

She sat down on the table in front of the older guy and inched her way to the edge of the table. Then she put her legs up on his shoulders and crossed her feet behind his head. She pulled his head towards her pussy and let him go at it. He licked slowly at first and she put her hands behind her head. As he picked up the pace she pushed into his face and I knew that she would orgasm very soon. Sure enough her body soon started to buck and she tightened her legs around his neck. I was worried that the guy might suffocate but she orgasmed and her grip loosened. The guy continued to lick very gently until she sat up again.

The asshole guy lifted her down off of the table and took her hand to lead her toward the dance floor. I wanted to keep an eye on her and so I started shuffling off around the edge of the room. I tried not to make it look too obvious but when I was finally where I wanted to be I noticed that Ronnie was looking at me. She shook her head and wagged her finger at me but didn't make me go back to my original position.

By time I got there my wife was already dancing with the asshole. She was doing some kind of version of the twist. I figured that she was just trying to shake her stuff and open her legs a bit. The asshole grabbed her nipples and started to twist them as they danced. At first she laughed but it soon got to be painful and she tried to move away. He let go of her nipples and started to slap her tits from side to side. That also appeared to get painful and so she got very close to him so that he couldn't hurt her. I don't know if he assumed that she was giving herself to him or what but he quickly spun her around and bent her over the nearest table. He held her down as he dropped his pants and pulled his cock out and forced himself into her. It was all over in a minute or so. When he finished he slapped her ass very hard and laughed. Then he took off to find another victim. Janice told me later that that was the only time all weekend that she felt abused.

She sat on a guys lap for a while as he gently caressed her tits and soon she was feeling much better. Everyone has gravitated toward the dance floor and soon all of the girls were dancing and all of the guys were stood watching. Some of the girls were dancing with each other and putting on a show of touching and kissing each other. Then a couple of the guys moved in among the girls looking for any that were still wearing panties. Those that still had panties on were made to come to the edge of the dance floor and strip them off. If memory served me right this scene was played out in the film before dinner and the next step was a gangbang.

With all of the girls either completely naked or wearing just their stockings they were told to line up in rows of ten. This took a little while but finally they were as ordered. Then a large, very muscular guy stepped forward and yelled "Front row. Take two steps forward." The front row timidly complied.

"Ok ladies. It's time to get you warmed up. There will be some Slut Olympics events upstairs this evening and we don't want anyone hurting themselves. Front row only. Fifteen jumping jack now." He barked.

A couple of the girls energetically started doing the jumping jacks but the others were very half hearted. The "instructor" moved along the row yelling at them to "pick it up" and "show me something". Those that still held back got their ass smacked. Soon all ten were enthusiastically doing jumping jacks. What a sight it was, ten pairs of tits bouncing in all directions.

"Stop." He yelled. "Get down and give me ten push-ups."

The girls all got down and started the push-ups. Not all of the girls managed ten but it was wonderful to see their tits wobbling.

The next order was to turn around and do ten more push-ups. The girls all turned to face the other way.

"Wait for my command." He yelled.

With the girls in position he went down the line pushing the girl's legs apart. The instructor ordered them to start. Most of the ladies only managed a few push-ups but it didn't look like anyone was disappointed.

"On your backs." He yelled.

The ladies turned over onto their backs.

"Keep your legs together and bring them up as close to vertical as you can."

The girls tried as hard as they could. Some managed to get their legs raised and some didn't.

"Hold it there, hold it, hold it. Now, spread your legs as wide as you can."

The girls spread their legs and put their pussies on display. Some were hairy, some were neatly styled and some were shaved bald. If there was a guy in the room who didn't have a hard on he was definitely in the wrong room. There were a lot of comments coming from the crowd and, if they were to be believed, the ladies would have their legs apart for most of the weekend.

"On your feet." The girls were ordered. "Running on the spot. One minute."

They started running and again it was a bouncing tit show. A minute or so later they were told to stop and go to the back. All of them were sweating and had a nice sheen on their bodies. The next row were ordered forward and put though the same drill.

Janice was in the third row and when her turn came she went at it with gusto. She is very competitive and wanted to make sure she put on a good show. When she was on her back I just could not take my eyes off her pussy. She looked fantastic.

When all five rows had had their turn the instructor announced "Ok girls, you are all warmed up for the Slut Olympics and whatever else comes your way."

The music was turned on again and many of the guys moved out onto the floor to dance with the girls.

At this point the busboys were told to gather in the changing room for our next instructions. When we were all in there Ronnie appeared. "Alright guys, in a little while the party will move upstairs. Your first job will be to clear off the tables completely and set them for breakfast. Do not start clearing the tables until everyone has left the room. Do it as quickly as you can. When you have done that you will split into two groups. Twenty five of you will come back in here to get some sleep. You will sleep until three-thirty. The other twenty five will become waiters. The guests will call down to the bar or kitchen if they want anything. You will be called by the bar or kitchen staff who will already have the order made up and on a tray. Your job will be to deliver the order to the correct room. Floors two through eleven will be in use. Under no circumstances are you allowed to go higher than the eleventh floor. At three-thirty the twenty five waiters will swap with the twenty five sleepers. Breakfast starts at eight and you will be called for service at seven. Understood?"

Nobody spoke.

"Ok, I will assume that you all understand. Just a couple more things. Before you clear the tables tonight please pick up the waitresses uniforms and put them in the laundry room. The girls will not need them, or anything else for that matter, until they leave on Sunday afternoon. The other thing is a reminder. If you encounter your significant other during the weekend please, no matter what they are engaged in, do not stop to watch, do not interfere and do not engage them in conversation."

We filed out of the change room to discover that the gangbang had indeed begun. While we were being spoken to in the change room a bed and a couple of sofas had been put on the stage and they were being well used. As well as the bed and the sofas the dinner tables and chairs were also being utilized. I took a position against the wall and tried to spot my wife. It took a while but I finally realized that I had been looking at her back for a little while. There was a guy lying on the bed with a woman bouncing up and down on his cock. There was another woman straddling the guys face and she was rubbing her pussy up and down his face.

It wasn't until the guy came and both women got up that I realized that Janice was the woman rubbing her pussy on the guys face. The guy was quickly replaced by another. The two women switched spots and that was when I realized that my wife was now bouncing up and down on a guys cock.

I looked away to see what else was going on and when I looked back she was bent over giving a guy a blowjob while another was hammering her from behind.

I became vaguely aware of some movement out of the corner of my eye and looked around to see an old guy calling me over.

When I got to him he said "Boy, get me a whisky and soda."

I went to the bar and got the drink and placed it on the table for him.

"Is your wife here?" he demanded.

"Yes, she is." I replied.

"Which one is she?" he asked.

"She is up on stage bent over the bed." I answered.

"Ok, go and get her for me." He ordered.

"How the hell am I going to do this?" I thought. "I can't really go up on stage and tap the guy on the shoulder and ask him to stop because she is needed on the other side of the room."

I made my way toward the stage and thankfully I bumped into Ronnie. I explained my predicament to her and she told me to wait where I was. A few minutes later she appeared with my wife. As we walked back to the old guy I asked her how it was going.

"Mostly ok, just one bad incident. Otherwise I'm having a blast. How about you?"

"I'm ok. Your strip was fantastic." I replied.

She smiled.

When we got to the old guy I said "This is my wife."

It was odd to say the least to be introducing my almost completely naked wife to this fully clothed old black guy.

Ronnie spoke up. "This is my father, he owns the hotel. He grew up in the southern states and he wasn't always treated well. He doesn't have as good an opinion of white people as the rest of us do."

Ronnie turned and walked away.

"I want a blow job." The old guy demanded.

"Sorry." I said to my wife.

"It's ok, I don't mind." She replied.

She got down on her knees and I started to walk away.

"Come back here boy. You can watch your wife suck me. Sit right there" He ordered.

I sat down and watched my wife undo his pants and pull them down. The old guy had a pretty impressive dick and with my wife's hand on it, it got hard in no time. She pulled the foreskin back and moved her face toward it. He pushed her hand away and took it into his own hand. Then he grabbed my wife's hair and pulled her head down. He started rubbing his cock all over her face leaving a trail of pre-cum. Then he started smacking it against her face before guiding her mouth onto it. She started to work on it and soon she was taking more and more of it into her mouth. Occasionally she would pull off and use her tongue.

"Look at me." He demanded.

She opened her eyes and looked directly into his. She didn't miss a beat and soon she felt his body tense up as he shot his load into her. She managed to swallow it all before squeezing the last drops out and cleaning him up with her tongue.

"Stand up." He ordered.

I realized that she had lost her heels somewhere and was now down to her stockings and nothing else.

She stood up right in front of him and he started to feel her pussy. She opened her legs a little to let him have a proper feel. After a while he told her to turn around and sit on his lap. She did so and he cupped her tits in his hands. He felt her for several minutes before saying "You're ok, we'll talk again. Now, go and give my boys pleasure."

We sat and watched her ass jiggle as she walked away and then he turned to me and snarled "Go away." I did.

As I took up my position against the wall I noticed that the room was somewhat emptier than before. The party was, as Ronnie had said, moving upstairs.

I soon began to notice that Ronnie was gathering a group of girls and a larger group of guys near the door. Janice was one of those girls. When everyone else had left the ballroom the group of ten or so girls and perhaps forty or more guys started to leave. I knew that we were not to start on the tables until everyone else had left the room but I started to ease myself towards the table closest to the doors. Something was happening over there and I wanted to see what it was.

There were four ladies that still had their stockings on and Janice was one of them. They had been told that they were not supposed to be wearing anything at all when they left the ballroom and so, one by one, they were made to sit on a chair and lift their legs up. Two guys grabbed a leg each and started to peel off those stockings. Of course, the guys pushed the girls legs open as wide as they could while this task was done. I watched as my wife sat down and lifted her legs. The guys grabbed her legs and pulled them apart so that her cunt was on full display. My wife smiled and giggled as the guys touched her pussy before pulling her stockings off. As they went through the door into the lobby I saw a dark hand on my wife's beautiful white ass. I wondered what awaited her.