Anger Made My Wife a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys made quick work of the tables and soon they were set for breakfast. I decided to be in the first group of waiters. I wasn't tired yet but figured I would be by three-thirty.

The first group of waiters sat in a line of chairs near the kitchen and the bar. It wasn't long before a bell rang. The first waiter in line stood up and picked up a tray with some snacks and a few drinks on it. He was told which room to go to and reminded not to stop and watch or talk.

I was the third waiter in line and soon my order came. I was told to go to the ninth floor and leave the tray on the table in room six. I had assumed that everyone had gone upstairs and so I was shocked to see a full blown gangbang going on in the lobby. I was even more shocked to see my wife on her hands and knees on top of the reception desk with a guy driving his cock into her pussy. Her gasping, grunting and squealing was audible all the way across the lobby. I tried not to look but I couldn't help myself. The other girls in that group of people who were last out of the ballroom were equally engaged, some on the lobby couches, some on the floor and some on the stairs to the second floor.

I got to the elevator and pressed the button for the ninth floor. When I got there the corridor was jammed with people. There appeared to be some kind of event happening in the corridor. A guy saw me with my tray and asked which room I was heading for. I told him and he said I was going to have to wait a while because there was a blowjob race happening.

I had no choice and so I stood on a chair so that I could see. Sure enough there were two ladies on their knees frantically sucking cock. When they finished that guy they each had to move on to the next. When that race was over ten more guys moved in and the next two girls started their race. The third race was a little different. Two rows of five chairs were set out on opposite sides of the corridor and each was occupied by a naked guy. Two girls were stood at the far end of the corridor and when the order to "Go" was given they both ran to their first chair. This time they had to make the guys cum in their pussies. They both started bouncing up and down on their respective cocks and when the guy orgasmed they ran to the next. A guy asked me if either of the girls was my wife and I shook my head.

"Then she's probably doing this on another floor then. This is just practice for tomorrows Slut Olympics. All of the girls have to take part."

"No, I just saw her downstairs by the reception desk."

"By the desk or on the desk?" he asked.

"Ok, on the reception desk." I admitted.

He laughed. "That's Jermaine. Every year he takes one on the desk. He says it makes checking in and out more fun each year."

I watched the rest of the race and when it was over I pushed my way through and delivered my tray. When I got into the elevator to go back down I pressed the "two" button instead of the button for the ground floor so that I could walk down the stairs and see what was happening in the lobby.

When I got out of the elevator I stopped at a small balcony that overlooked the lobby. I hoped that everyone would be too busy to notice me. Predictably there was a lot of screwing going on. My eye was drawn to one of the couches. There was a group of ten or twelve guys stood around watching a lady who was laid on her back with her head hanging off of the sofa. There was a guy ramming her pussy very hard and another who had his cock deep into the girl's throat. It took me a while to recognize my wife. I could see the outline of the guys cock in her throat and the bull at her pussy was going at her very hard. Too hard for my liking. On top of that some of the guys watching from behind the couch were grabbing and slapping her tits. The only sound I could hear from her was a kind of snorting noise as she struggled to breathe.

I took a quick look at one of the other couches and the same scene was being played out there too. Then I realized that it wasn't exactly the same. The girl on the other couch was also taking a cock up the ass. I hoped that Janice was not going to be subjected to that.

The guy in my wife's throat came and I could near her gasping for breath. Shortly after that the guy in her pussy came. He pulled out and turned away. I realized that it was Marcus. I had not seen him there until then. In fact I didn't even know he was there. It was pretty clear that, with the way he was pushing, he had his entire length inside her. My wife sat up and started coughing and I wondered if she would be given any rest until the next guys went at her.

I looked at the other guys around the couch and noticed that one of them wasn't a guy at all. It was Ronnie and she had been slapping my wife's tits as hard as any of the guys. She saw me looking and put her head back and laughed. I went down the stairs and crossed the lobby as the next two guys were getting ready for my wife.

Halfway down the stairs I saw the asshole guy speaking with Ronnie. He had seen her laughing at me and had put two and two together to figure out that Janice was my wife. He came over to me and said "I remember you when you were trading. I hated that company and I hated the people that worked there. That includes you. I'll see you both at breakfast."

It was nearly an hour until I was called to deliver another tray to a room. I left the ballroom and was surprised to find the lobby empty. The party had "gone upstairs" now for sure. As I made my way to the elevators I glanced over at the hotels front door and was glad to see that they had at least put screens up so that nobody could see in. This time I was on my way to the seventh floor. I went into the room and saw a woman on the bed on her knees with a lineup of guys at her pussy and her mouth. The ladies weren't going to get much sleep tonight. On my way back to the elevator I noticed a gorgeous redhead going into a room followed by a half dozen guys. She had a smile on her face and I wondered how long that would last. As she turned into the room I noticed that she was indeed a natural redhead. I would have given my left arm for an hour with her.

I wasn't called upon again before three-thirty and we swapped shifts. I was glad of a few hours sleep and I tried not to think about whether or not Janice would be able to get any rest at all.

I woke up just before seven and went into the bathroom to clean up and make myself presentable. Ronnie came in as I and some of the other guys were showering. I chuckled to myself over the absurd idea that my wife was naked in front of more than four hundred black guys and now eight or so white guys were naked in front of one black woman.

Ronnie told us to get dressed quickly and go into the kitchen to have some breakfast. After that we were back to being busboys for a while. As she passed me she said "Don't worry, she's ok."

I nodded and toweled myself dry.

Cleaned up and fed we took our positions in the ballroom. Just before eight the girls filed in and Ronnie allocated each of them a table. They were all still totally naked but they looked remarkably fresh. I wasn't anywhere near the table that Janice had been put on but our eyes met and she winked and smiled. She was ok.

Just after eight the guests started coming in in dribs and drabs. They didn't look so fresh. As the room filled up I tried to get closer to her table but I was finding it hard. The girls were serving breakfast and it seemed like they were far busier than they had been the night before serving dinner.

All of a sudden I heard a scream. The asshole guy had spotted Janice and had basically attacked her. He pushed her face first onto a table and all of the plates and condiments on the table went flying. She tried to get upright again but he pushed her back down hard. This time her head hit the table. He kicked her legs apart and was frantically pushing his shorts down.

I took off towards the table but I was grabbed from behind by a very large black guy. "Let them take care of it." He said. I stopped struggling and looked up. The asshole had been grabbed by four or five guests and was being escorted out of the ballroom. They were not particularly gentle with him.

Janice meanwhile was being helped out through another door by Ronnie and at least six or more guys.

The big guy let me go and went to get Ronnie. A few minutes later Ronnie came in and came over to me. "She's ok, just a bit shaken up. She's going to be alright. The guys are taking care of her." She explained.

"Don't worry about that guy either. He won't be back. We had our eye on him. He had been warned before about violence. I don't know why he picked on Janice but it won't happen again."

"I used to work with him. He got fired and I guess he has had a chip on his shoulder ever since. Actually he had a chip on his shoulder before I even knew him. Can I see Janice?"

"Not right now, the guys are taking care of her. Carry on like nothing happened. You'll see her later."

It was just before two in the afternoon when I next saw her.

When breakfast was over we were told to clear the tables and then move them to the very edges of the room. The tables were very sturdy and heavy and it took four of us to move each one. When Janice stripped on top of her table last night I was very concerned about how strong the tables were and whether they would fold up on themselves. It turns out that my fears were unfounded. Six girls could have stood on the table and it would have been fine.

With all of the tables put away we were instructed to set the chairs up in rows from the edge of the dance floor to the far wall. It turned out that fifty chairs fit comfortably in each row and we set out four rows and then four more rows on the other side of the ballroom. The two sets of four rows facing each other made a kind of arena for the Slut Olympics. I walked down the aisle between the two sets of rows and even with the chairs empty it felt intimidating. With four hundred or so guys sitting there it would be frightening. I knew that there was going to be the two races that I had witnessed upstairs on the Friday evening but I had no idea what else the girls would be subjected to.

The time between breakfast and the Slut Olympics was free time. The girls were advised to go up to the twelfth floor and find a room, take a shower and get some sleep. They would be woken at one-thirty ready for the start of the Slut Olympics. Many of the guys went to their rooms to get some sleep and some took off to spend a few hours sightseeing and shopping in the city.

With the ballroom all set up the busboys were told to go back into the changing room and rest as best we could. When the Slut Olympics started most of us would become waiters again. Inside the changing room we found that a pile of pillows had been delivered and so I grabbed one and lay down in front of my locker to get some sleep. My last thought was of my wife. I wondered what she was doing.

We were woken at one-thirty and given ten minutes to freshen up. Then we were lead out into the ballroom. Ronnie told us to take our positions against the walls but, at the last second she called me over and told me to pick nine guys to help me move chairs during the event.

I picked the nine nearest guys and Ronnie told us to go and stand at the edge of the private dining area. I wasn't sure what she meant so she pointed to a raised area behind one of the rows of chairs that we had set out earlier. She told each of us to take a couple of chairs with us.

With all of the time that I had spent in the ballroom over the last hours I couldn't figure out why I hadn't noticed this area before. The private area was accessible by a flight of six steps and the main area was partly walled off. There was seating for about thirty people and, at one end of the room; there was a small stage from which presentations could be made. The area was used mainly for small group seminars or the occasional private party. The best part of it for me was that if I stood on the top step I had a clear view of whatever was going to happen this afternoon.

The guests had started to file in and by two o'clock the room was almost full. Shortly after the ballroom doors opened and the girls entered in two columns of twenty five. I saw my wife about halfway back in the column nearest to me. Her nipples betrayed her excitement and her smile told me that she was feeling good about the weekend so far.

When the two columns came to a halt they were met by two guys with markers. The guy on my side started to write A1 on the left shoulder of the first girl in line. Then he wrote the same on her left breast and again on her right butt cheek. He marked A2 on the next girl and so on down the line. When he got to Janice he marked A12 on her shoulder and she willingly offered him he breast so that he could write on it. She was smiling all the time. The other guy was going down the other line marking B1 to B25 on those girls with a green marker. It dawned on me that this was the symbolic branding from the previous evenings film. I just hope that the marking wasn't as permanent as it was in the slave days. As the marking was being completed I figured that Janice had been naked for at least sixteen hours now and I wondered how many times she had been fucked and how many blowjobs she had given. I was also curious as to whether, when the guy had his cock deep into her throat, was it a blowjob or a fuck.

My muse was interrupted by the lady with the microphone. I had no idea who she was or where she came from but every time I saw her she had the microphone in her hand.

"Gentlemen, welcome to the 2016 Slut Olympics. As you can see we have fifty white sluts here waiting to compete for the prestigious title of Champion Slut. No doubt you have sampled many of these sluts already and you may already have your favourites. Remember, when this contest ends you still have around thirty hours to take advantage of these sluts hospitality. No doubt the Champion Slut will want to prove that she is worthy of the title. I expect that the other sluts will also want to prove their slut credentials to you. Either way you are all going to have a time to remember. Enjoy yourselves!"

"The first event is a simple relay race. The sluts will line up as they are now by the start line. The start line is the edge of the dance floor. Each slut will run to the wall at the far end and run back here and tag the next runner. Sluts must remember two things. At the far end by the wall you will see two judges each holding a paddle. When each slut reaches the far end she must touch the wall with each breast and each butt cheek. Those are the only parts that can touch the wall. If any slut fails to touch the wall with both breasts and butt cheeks she will be paddled five times on the offending part. If any other body part touches the wall the slut will assume the position, yes the position a nigger assumes when the cops are frisking him, and be paddled five times on the ass. The other thing to remember is how to tag the next runner. Before the runner can start the incoming runner must kiss the next runners nipples."

"Ready, set, go!" she yelled.

The first runners took off with their tits flying and ass cheeks jiggling. When they reached the wall the both carefully touched in with both tits and ass cheeks and set off in the other direction. The rules were still fresh in their minds and they each kissed the next runner nipples.

Unfortunately the fifth runner for the green team was the chubby little woman. She didn't run very well and everything was flying in all directions. When she got to the wall she tried very carefully to touch the wall with each tit but her stomach got in the way and the result was five paddle slaps on each breast. She turned around to take her penalty with some fear on her face but the judge wasn't nasty and the paddling was quite gentle. It was really just enough to give everyone the sight of her tits jiggling. When she had received her penalty she shoved her ass against the wall and took off for the other end.

The race continued and the green team gradually recovered their deficit and edged slightly ahead. The tenth red runner was very fast but could not stop in time and used her hands to stop herself from hitting the wall. She immediately assumed the position and received five quite sharp slaps on her ass.

Janice's turn was uneventful. She touched the wall very carefully with each breast, turned and pushed her ass into the wall and took off for the finish line. I loved seeing her 42DD's bouncing as she ran.

There were a few more penalties meted out as the race continued and in the end it was an easy victory for the red team.

"Congratulations red team. So far you are superior sluts." Announced the microphone lady. "The next race is pretty much the same as the first except for a couple of things. This time you will not have to touch the wall with your ass. This is because you will be holding a small burlesque feather fan between your butt cheeks. You still have to touch the wall with both breasts. If you do not the offending breast will be paddled, probably a little harder this time. If the feather falls from between your cheeks one of the other sluts on your team must come and re-insert it. If it falls out again a different slut must replace it. Any questions?"

This race was predictably much slower than the previous one. The girls found it much harder to run with their butt cheeks clamped hard together. The guys were getting into it and comments were flying in all directions. They were also betting on individual girls and a fair bit of money was changing hands.

This wasn't my wife's finest moment. She reached the wall without incident but the judge determined that she didn't touch the wall with her right breast and duly received her penalty. The last slap was harder than the rest and she jumped and the feather fell out. One of her team members had to run to the other and Janice bent over so that the feather could be re-inserted. She looked embarrassed but made it back ok. The race ended with the green team ahead.

"The final team race is a simple there and back race but with a little twist. Each slut will take a ball from Ronnie's bowl."

Ronnie went up and down the lines and each girl took out a small ball.

"When I say Go the first slut will insert the ball into her vagina. The goal is to get to the end and back as quickly as you can. When the slut crosses the finish line the next slut will insert her ball and start running. If the ball falls out of a slut's vagina she will retrieve it and sit on the floor in front of the nearest seat and allow the gentlemen occupant of the seat to replace the ball from where it fell. Have fun guys!"

I figured this was all to do with the humiliation part of last night's film.

The race started and the girls tried to run with their knees together to try to stop the ball from falling out. Occasionally a girl would get ahead of herself and try to go faster and the ball would drop. Then she would need to retrieve the ball and sit on the floor with her legs open while a guy pushed it back into her pussy. My wife dropped her ball at least five times and she was far from the worst. Some guys took their time re-inserting the ball and the race became a complete shambles. Eventually the race was declared over but no winner was announced.

The lady with the microphone started up again.

"Having fun guys?" she asked.

The guys hooted and hollered their approval.

"Ok, that's the warm-up's over. Now the real Slut Olympics start."

Another cheer went up.

"First event is the blowjob race heats. This is how it works. We have ten heats with five sluts in each heat. Each slut will blow three guys. The first slut to finish her guys moves on, the other four become spectators. That will leave us with ten sluts. The semi finals will also have five sluts in each and this time they will blow five guys. The final will be two sluts only and again they will blow five guys. Gentlemen, those of you who have volunteered to get blown have been given a card with the number of the round that you are in as well as your seat position in that round. If you are unfortunate enough not to get blown, well that's just tough luck. You'll have to make up for after the Olympics are over. Whichever slut blows thirteen guys first will be the Olympic blowjob champion. Sluts, please remember to swallow rather than spit."