Anatomy of a Teacher's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Howard."

No response.

"Howard!" she repeated. "Are you enjoying this? You've got two naked horny sluts at your feet. Look at us, Howard. Look at my wet, shining pussy." As she spoke she spread her legs and pulled one knee up so Howard had a good view of her sex. Oh god this is erotic, she thought. Howard was groaning now. Close, but not quite there. Cassie was crying continuously. She could tip over at any moment.

"I want to see you cum, Howard. I want to see you squirt your hot white cum all over Cassie's pretty young face." It was just the kind of talk that always got Howard off. "Go on Howard. Cum on her face. Then it can drip down on my tits, and I'll rub it in."

That did it. She saw Howard stiffen. Lynette quickly redoubled her efforts on Cassie's clit and within seconds both of them were in ecstasy, with Cassie screaming as her orgasm racked her, and Howard squirting stream after stream of his hot cum onto Cassie's face. As predicted, it dripped down and landed on Lynette's tits.

Lynette didn't have to rub Howard's cum into her tits. Cassie did it for her. She dropped her hands from Howards withering dick as soon as she was sure she had squeezed the last few drops out of it and on to Lynette's chest. Then she leaned forward and rubbed her cum spattered face over Lynette's chest.

Howard, exhausted, staggered to an office chair and sat, blankly staring at the two women. Lynette, having not achieved any orgasmic release, was highly aroused. Most importantly, Cassie did not appear ready to abandon the field. She sat back on her haunches and used a finger to push the sticky cum around Lynette's tits. Then she began to tease Lynette's cum coated nipples with her fingers.

"Mmmm. That feels good," Lynette said.

Then Cassie leaned forward and begin to suck on one and then the other of Lynette's nipples. In response Lynette pulled both knees up and spread her legs. While Cassie sucked on her tits, Lynette slid two of her own fingers into her cunt and began to masturbate.

This went on for several minutes. Lynette was still having qualms about whether she was becoming a lesbian, but it felt so good she wasn't about to quit. Then Cassie abruptly pulled back from Lynette's tits and moved to a position on her knees between Lynette's legs. "Let me," she said softly, as she pushed Lynette's hands away from her sex. She dropped her head so it was between Lynette's legs and her face tight against her pussy. She used her arms and shoulders to force Lynette's legs even farther apart than they had already been.

Now Lynette lay open before Cassie, like a ripe flower open to the morning sun. Cassie leaned forward and slid two fingers into Lynette, curling the tips up to massage the spongy area on the front of her cunt. Lynette spread her legs even farther in response. Then Cassie began to lick Lynette's pussy lips with long slow wet strokes, stopping just short of her clit every time.

Oh god, Lynette thought. If this is what lesbianism is about . . .? Oh god, this is so fucking good. She was pushing her hips up now to meet each stroke of Cassie's tongue.

"Cassie. Oh god, Cassie. Use your tongue on my clit. Make me cum. Damn it. Make me cum!" Lynette was so close to her orgasm now. She was panting and using her hands to rub her own tits. She had cupped each one and was running her fingers and palms over the nipples. "Oh fuck, Cassie. Make me cum!"

Then she felt Cassie change. She inserted a third finger into Lynette's cunt and began to use all three fingers to rhythmically finger fuck her, and she began to use her tongue on Lynette's clit. Lynette knew she was on the edge of her orgasm, but this was so fucking good she tried everything to hold back—to hold herself just on the edge, the ragged edge of ecstasy. Then Cassie opened her mouth and very gently nibbled Lynette's clit as she used all three fingers to press that magic spot in Lynette's cunt. That did it. Lynette came with a roar that could be heard out in the parking lot. She arched her back and used her hands to pull Cassie's face into her sex as she screamed and felt the orgasm roar through her body. She was sure it was the best climax she had ever had. No, it was the best anyone had ever had. As it reached its peak, Lynette briefly blacked out. When she came to, she was lying on her back with Cassie leaning back on her haunches grinning at her.

"See Lynette? Howard's not the only one in this school who can eat pussy."

That was when they heard the janitorial staff in the hall beginning their preparations for the evening's cleanup.

"Time to go, ladies," Howard said. "This after school meeting is officially over, but I'm sure we will all want to continue it."

They quickly dressed and headed for the parking lot, Lynette and Howard to their cars, and Cassie to her bicycle that Lynette had missed in her earlier survey of the lot.

Lynette was halfway home before it occurred to her that she was naked beneath the raincoat and her clothes were still in the teachers lounge. "My goodness sex can be distracting," she said with a laugh. "I'll just have to go to work early tomorrow and retrieve them before the other teachers arrive." When she got home, she walked right past Andrew, her tits bouncing beneath her raincoat. As far as she could tell, he didn't notice a thing.

Summer's Different

As it turned out, Howard and Lynette didn't go to the motel the following Thursday because there was an end of school faculty party scheduled for that afternoon. On Wednesday afternoon, just as she was leaving the building, Howard called to Lynette from his office.

"Lynette, can I see you for a moment."

Lynette stepped into his office and said, "Sure lover. How much of me would you like to see?" As she spoke she was flirtatiously toying with the top button on her blouse.

Howard smiled, amused by her flirting. "Well, I'd like to see a lot more of you than I can now . . . but unfortunately I don't have time for that now. The District Superintendent is due to be here at any moment, so I'll just have to live with the fun we had on Monday for a while."

"Oh, that's a shame," Lynette said as she continued to vamp. She had both hands under her breasts holding them up and out towards Howard. "Are you sure you don't have time to suck on these? Just for a little while. I promise I'll talk dirty to you while you do." Lynette could see she was getting to Howard. There was a growing lump in his trousers.

He sighed in exasperation. "No, no. I can't. I would love to, but I can't."

She made a pouty face and looked back at him, letting her facial expression do her talking.

"Lynette, I said no. Now let me tell you what I called you in here about. We can't go to the motel tomorrow. I had forgotten that there is an end of school year staff party tomorrow afternoon."

Lynette remembered. Again she pouted. Finally she spoke, " Oh yes. I remember. It will be really boring, you know. I would much rather be with you at the motel, but I guess we can't." She sighed a heavy sigh and continued to pout.

Howard stepped up to her and wrapped his arms around her. Then he pushed her back and quickly fondled her tits, just for a moment, but long enough to light a fire in her pussy. "Okay," he said. "I see the Superintendent just pulled into the lot, so off with you." He turned her around and pushed her towards the door, patting her fanny as she left him.

"Oh, and Lynette, one more thing you should know. We're going to have to take a break this summer for a couple of months. I will be traveling in Europe with my wife and her family."

Lynette stopped and turned back so she was facing Howard again. "What? I thought you and your wife didn't get along! You're really going to spend two months with her touring castles?"

"Ahh . . . yeah." He paused for a moment with a pained look on his face. "You see, it's really about money. Her parents are loaded, and while Mary and I don't agree on much, we agree that we have to keep them happy."

"So when will you be back?"

"Not until the end of August."

"Wait. That's three months. I thought you said two."

"I know, I know. But I have to go fishing in Alaska with my brother-in-law in June. I'm leaving next week."

"Jeez Howard, your in-laws are a full time job."

He smiled. "Yes, but if I play things right, it will pay a lot better than this job."

"All right Howard, but just remember what you'll be missing." With that she turned and walked away, but just before she reached his office door, she pulled the back of her skirt up, nearly to her waist, giving him a good look at her barely covered ass as she left. "That thong I'm wearing is just what I needed for this situation," she said to herself as she let the skirt fall back in place. She was smirking as she walked down the hall.

By the time she got in her car the smirk was gone. As she drove home, Lynette thought about this new development in her love life. "I was getting a little tired of Howard in the motel on Thursdays," she told herself. "Okay, okay. He's always a great fuck. But there is nothing to him beyond that. The guy's got the intellect and range of interests of a log. And I'm really tired of that seedy motel." She drove on for another block. "But the sex is really good. What am I going to do to replace that for the next three months? Andrew certainly won't do the job." She continued to drive, thinking about her problem. Finally she said out loud in exasperation, "Well, I'm going to have to do something. I can't go back to the way things were before I started fucking Howard."

Lynette had planned on having a lot more sex with Howard during the summer, so she hadn't lined up a summer job. Now she found herself at home, all day, every day, bored out of her mind, and sexually unsatisfied. She decided the first step would be to find a summer job. It didn't have to be much of a job. Just something to get her out of the house and keep her busy. Maybe it would help her to meet someone else to have an affair with.

After a couple of days of looking around, she found a part time job working at the city Rec Center. Her job was to sit behind a counter at the entrance to the outdoor pool and check IDs as people entered. Not too hard to do, and there were enough people coming and going so that there was always someone to talk to. She worked a shift that ended at two, which gave her time to do other things in the afternoon. Most days she took her swimsuit with her and spent an hour or so laying by the pool working on her tan. Her suit was an old one piece with a low scooped back and relatively full coverage on the front. Before she had given birth to the twins she would have gone for a two-piece, but those days were past now. It didn't really matter, since there really wasn't anyone around the pool she was trying to impress anyhow. Mostly she just lay in the sun and enjoyed lascivious daydreams about Howard.

About the second week she was there, she had just stretched out on her back on a lounge chair and closed her eyes behind the big dark glasses she wore while sunbathing, when she heard a voice she recognized call her name.

"Hello Lynette," the voice said.

Lynette looked up. All she could see was a dark silhouette against the bright afternoon sun, but she was sure the voice belonged to Cassie.

Shading her eyes as she spoke, Lynette said, "Cassie is that you?" Now that she could see better, she was pretty sure who it was.

"Yes. Mind if I join you?" Cassie said as she sat on the lounge next to Lynette without waiting for an answer.

"What are you doing here?"

"I work here, just like you. But I work in the office inside the building. I saw your name on some payroll records they had me working with."

Unlike Lynette, Cassie wasn't wearing a swimsuit. She had on a bright sundress that showed about as much flesh as you could get away with in an office. Lynette had also noticed that when she was standing backlit by the sun you could see right through it, exposing the details of Cassie's voluptuous figure.

'I'm on break for half an hour, so I thought I'd get some sun." She lay back and pulled the sundress as far up her legs as she could get away with.

My god, she has gorgeous legs Lynette thought. How did I miss those when we were fooling around in Howard's office?

"So how are you getting along?" Cassie asked. "I mean without Howard?"

"Okay, I guess." As she spoke Lynette sat up and leaned forward on her knees facing Cassie.

"Do you miss him?"

"Sort of." There was along silence. Then Lynette spoke again. "What I mean is I don't really miss Howard. He's such a dunce."

"God, he is, isn't he?" Cassie said laughing. "The only guy I was ever with that was worse was this football player in college."

They were silent for a minute.

Then Cassie spoke again. "There is one thing I miss though." She giggled.

Lynette laughed in response and then spoke in a whisper, "You mean his big dick? Is that what you miss?"

"Yes. Don't you?" Cassie responded.

Lynette giggled. "God yes. He may be dumb, but he can fuck."

"Shhh!" Cassie said. "Somebody will hear us."

Lynette laughed. "We're like gossiping teenagers."

"Did you ever have anyone as good as Howard when you were a teenager?" Cassie asked.

"I didn't have anyone period."

"Neither did I."

"Things picked up when I got to college."

"Me too."

"Yeah, you mentioned the football player."

Cassie whispered now. "Let me tell you about the football player. He was big—at

least as big as Howard. But he didn't have Howard's staying power. He would stick it in, pump a few times, and then just when I was really starting to enjoy him he would go off. Then he would fall asleep. Howard is much better than that. I'm always amazed at how he can pace himself and how many times he can cum in an afternoon, especially for such an old guy."

"Hey! Easy on the 'old' talk. Howard is the same age as me."

"Oops. Sorry."

"Oh, I'm not worried about it. I seem to have more sex drive since I started doing Howard than I ever had when I was your age.

"I've noticed that. I mean about myself. Ever since I started being with Howard, I've been horny as hell."

"Does he ask you to talk dirty to him?" Lynette asked

"Yeah. No one ever asked me to do that before."

"I think it's fun."

Cassie laughed. "Me too."

There was something Lynette wanted to ask, but she was having trouble getting around to it. All this talk about Howard was entertaining, but it wasn't really where she wanted to go. As she tried to work up her courage, she leaned farther forward. She didn't realize it, but her boobs were about to fall out of the top of her swimsuit. She did notice that Cassie was staring, not at her face, but at her boobs. They were both silent while Lynette worked on her courage, and Cassie stared at Lynette's boobs.

Finally Cassie spoke, "You have beautiful tits."

That was when Lynette realized how on display she was. Her first reaction was to sit up straight, but she resisted that impulse. If Cassie was enjoying the view, let her. A flash of lust ran through her system.

"Thank you," she said, continuing to lean forward and show herself off. "Yours are much nicer though."

"Well, I admit they're bigger. But yours were so . . . just so sexy when we were playing in Howard's office."

"It's a shame Howard's not around. This conversation is making me very horny," Lynette whispered.

"Me too," replied Cassie.

The lust in Lynette pushed aside her reluctance to ask the question she had been holding back.

"Have you been with a lot of women—I mean before Howard's office?"

"Me? Oh, god no. That was my first time."

"Really? You were awfully good at it."

"Ummm. So were you."

Now it was Cassie's turn to overcome her reluctance to ask. "You know," she said. "There is a way we can get by without Howard."

Lynette was silent hoping for more.

"We could . . ." silence for several long moments. "We could do each other."

"You mean like we did in Howard's office?"

"Yes . . . but without having to suck on his dick," she said with a snigger.

Lynette laughed. "Ah . . . when?" she said.

Cassie sat up and leaned forward, giving Lynette a view down the front of her sundress. She looked around to see if anyone was watching and then reached forward and slid a hand down the front of Lynette's swimsuit. "Now," she said as she fondled Lynette's tit and then quickly withdrew her hand.

"Where? Certainly not here," Lynette said.

"No, but I know a place. Follow me."

She stood and began to walk away. The sunlight was passing through Cassie's sundress again showing her beautiful body in silhouette. That was all it took to get Lynette up and following her.

Cassie led her back into the Rec Center building. Just before she got to the door to the gym she paused before an unmarked steel door. She looked both ways to see if anyone would see them. Seeing no one, Cassie opened the door and pulled Lynette in behind her. They walked down a gloomy set of steel stairs to an obviously unused basement area. On one side of the room there was an open door that led to a bathroom.

"Where are we?" Lynette asked as she watched Cassie disappear into the bathroom.

"Come on," Cassie responded. The doorway was flooded with light when Cassie flipped a light switch. When Lynette walked in Cassie was sitting on a Formica counter backed by a large mirror. There was a stack of old exercise mats in one corner. Beyond that it was just an out-of-service bathroom badly in need of a paint job and a general cleanup. Replacement of a few burned out light bulbs would have helped also, but there was still plenty of light to see by.

Cassie was sitting on the counter leaning back against the mirror. She had pulled one foot up on the counter leaving the other to dangle, her legs spread lewdly, and her soaked panties exposed. Her dress was pushed up to her hips. She was looking towards Lynette with a come hither smile and was holding up a hand and crooking a finger in invitation. There was no doubt about what Cassie wanted.

"Let me see your tits," Cassie said.

"Now? Here?" Lynette had stopped a few feet from Cassie and was thinking, my god, what if we get caught.

"Nobody is going to come in here," said Cassie, reading Lynette's mind. As she spoke she pushed her panties aside so her gleaming pussy was exposed.

That made up Lynette's mind. She reached behind her neck and released the snaps that connected the straps from the two sides of her swimsuit. She let them fall in front of her and then slowly rolled down the top of her swimsuit until her breasts were fully exposed. She stood, her hands cupping her tits from beneath, holding them out towards Cassie. "Is this what you wanted to see?"

Cassie licked her lips in response and began to stroke her exposed pussy.

Lynette was still cupping her tits, but she had slipped her thumb and forefinger of each hand up so she was softly pinching the nipples. She felt so nasty standing there with the top of her swimsuit rolled down and her hands playing with her tits before another woman.

"Yes!" Cassie hissed. "That's exactly what I wanted. Now come over here and kiss me."

Lynette dropped her hands from her breasts and took the two or three steps to Cassie, feeling her boobs swing as she walked. Now she was standing between Cassie's legs and leaning against the counter. Lynette reached out with her hands and took both sides of Cassie's head in her hands. Then she leaned in and kissed her. Softly at first and then, as Cassie returned the kiss, with a rising level of passion. Soon Cassie had a hand on each of Lynette's tits, massaging them and stroking the nipples. Lynette was on fire. Now Cassie wrapped her legs around Lynette's back and, locking her heels, pulled Lynette in close. Lynette pulled one hand away from Cassie's head and slid it down between them until it reached Cassie's dripping pussy. She pushed her panties further aside and then slid two fingers into Cassie's cunt.