Anatomy of a Teacher's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck. Fuck yes. Oh Howard. That's so good. I'm going to cum. Keep it up. Yes, yes, yes!"

Howard backed off from her clit, leaving her hanging on the edge of an orgasm, while he continued to stroke her pussy lips with his tongue, stopping each time just short of her clit and the release that Lynette so craved. Lynette let herself cruise. Not quite on the ragged edge of an orgasm, but close to it—so, so close. And it felt good, so, so good. She wanted to cum, but she wanted this to continue forever. She was crying and groaning now—nothing comprehensible.

Lynette reached back and grabbed Howard's cock, which was standing straight and rigid. As distracted as she was by Howard's pussy licking and the awkward angle at which she was holding it, she couldn't do much beyond simply gripping it, but it was enough to convince Howard to stop dallying with her and let her complete her orgasm. He shifted his body just slightly—just enough to enable his tongue and lips to again reach her clit. Then he began to lash her clit with his tongue. Lynette could feel her body rapidly accelerating towards an orgasm.

"Oh god. Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. So fucking good. Oh, I'm gonna cum. Oh Yes. Yes, yes, yes!" Then Howard stretched his neck out just enough to pull her clit in between his lips and began to suck on it and occasionally graze it with his teeth.

Oh, oh, . . . Fuuuuuuuuck!" She threw her head back and screamed as her climax roared though her. She reached down with her hands and pulled Howard's head up so he remained in contact with her clit for as long as the waves of her orgasm lasted. Then she collapsed backward so her upper body was laying on Howard's chest and her legs, now extended, were dangling off the end of the bed.

Howard didn't wait for her to recover. He pushed her aside and repositioned himself so he was facing her with his hips between her legs, his feet on the floor, and his rigid cock beginning to press at the entry of her cunt.

"Oh, god no, Howard. Not yet. Let me recover. Please."

He ignored her and began using the strength of his legs to force his prick into her still spasming cunt. Within a few moments the head was into her, and he was slowly pushing his way towards the end of her cunt.

"Oh!" Lynette exclaimed when the head of Howard's cock penetrated her pussy. "Oh fuck. That feels so good. Damn your cock is big."

"Still want me to wait?" he asked.

"No! God no. What was I thinking? Just keep pushing and fill me up. It feels so fucking good."

Now Howard was all the way in her and began to slowly fuck her, his big cock pulling almost all the way out and then forcing its way back, slowly at first, and then at a faster and faster pace. Lynette pulled her feet up and wrapped her legs around Howard's hips, planting her feet in the small of his back. He was standing up, holding Lynette's hips off the bed and fucking her with abandon.

"Is this what you wanted Lynette? Is this the kind of fucking you wanted and couldn't get from your worthless husband?"

"Oh god, yes. This is exactly what I wanted. Your cock feels so good. Oh, this is good. So fucking good!"

"Are you in a hurry to cum now?" he asked as he continued to pump.

"Uh . . . what? Uh . . . no. I don't cum very quickly the second time. Sometimes not at all. But let's keep doing this. Even if I don't cum. This is so good. I haven't had a cock in my cunt like this in years."

They fucked for at least twenty minutes, neither in a hurry to finish. They tried half a dozen different positions, eventually winding up with Lynette on her knees with her face on the floor and her broad ass pointed lewdly in the air. Howard was on his knees behind her, poised to ram his rigid cock into her cunt. They were alongside the mirror, and she thought they looked just obscene. It was delicious.

She spread her legs just enough to put her pussy at just the right height for Howard and he grabbed her hips and slid his cock into her dripping cunt. "Oh fuck, Baby! That feels so good," he said. Then he began to fuck her, slowly at first, but quickly escalating to a pounding rhythm that sometimes threatened to knock Lynette off her knees. He smacked her ass two or three times with his open hand. No one had ever done that to Lynette before, and she found it surprisingly erotic.

"Oh shit," he said. "I'm getting close."

Lynette was silently panting as she accepted and reveled in the pounding Howard was giving her. When he told her he was about to cum she reached back with one hand and began to rub her clit. She wasn't sure she could cum a second time. She had never done so with her husband and only once or twice with boyfriends in college. But maybe . . . she thought. As she rubbed her clit, she could feel an orgasm rising deep in her body. Oh yes . . . she thought. Maybe . . . Yes, maybe I can.

Then Howard groaned and went rigid, his cock forced as deep into Lynette's cunt as it would go. When she felt him release and flood her pussy with another load of cum, it set her off. Her second orgasm was even stronger than her first. She screamed as it ripped through her. Nothing coherent. Just a scream.

Then they collapsed lying naked beside each other on the floor. For a while, neither said a word as they slowly regained their breath. Finally Howard spoke softly saying, "Wow! That was intense."

"No shit."

More silence. Finally Lynette spoke again. "Oh Howard that was so good. I haven't had sex like that ever."

"Mmmm. Good."

They were silent for a minute or more. Then Howard looked at his watch. "Oh God, It's almost six o'clock. I have to get home."

"What? I thought we had all night."

"You do, but I don't. I have to be home by seven for a party my wife is throwing."

"Oh. I thought you said your wife doesn't care what you do?"

"She doesn't care who I fuck, but she cares a lot about whether I show up for her damned cocktail parties. Gotta go, babe. Can you give me a ride back to school so I can get my car?" As he spoke, he rose to his feet and began to put his clothes back on.

Getting dressed and going back out in the snowstorm was about the last thing Lynette wanted to do, but it didn't look like there was any option. Somehow or other she was unable to find her panties when she dressed. Given the sex she had just had, driving home with no panties seemed inconsequential, so she said nothing and went home without them.

Shall She Continue the Affair?

An hour later she was back in her empty house, soaking her sore body in a tub of steaming water and foam and sipping a glass of chardonnay while she thought about her afternoon. The key question was whether the afternoon was a one-off, or the start of an affair. Hmmm. That was going to require some thought—and some wine.

Lynette lay in the steaming bath trying to parse the upsides and downsides of continuing an affair with Howard. There was the risk that Andrew would find out. "But what kind of risk is that?" she wondered aloud. Andrew and I are barely married. I have no intention of letting him know, and even if he found out, I doubt if he would care unless it came out in a way that embarrassed him. And he is way too cheap to want to go through the expense of a divorce. "No, Andrew won't be a problem," she told herself.

What about the twins? She wouldn't want her daughters to think their mother was a slut, out sleeping with other men's wives. As with Andrew, the answer was discretion. She and Howard would just have to be careful. The girls, typical eighteen-year-olds, lived in their own life and barely noticed anything but those people and events that had an immediate effect on their priorities, and their priorities were primarily boys. Unless I'm having an affair with one of their boyfriends, they aren't going to notice. Oooh, that's a titillating thought. Some of the guys they ran around with were very sexy. "No, not going there, Lynette," she said aloud. "Let's just stick with Howard. You're not a cougar." She giggled at the thought and poured herself a second glass of wine.

She thought about work for a while and dismissed the risks as manageable, again primarily by the exercise of discretion. "We'll just have to pass on fucking in the multi-purpose room," she said with a giggle. The idea of fucking Howard in the multi-purpose room in front of some of the old biddy teachers really amused her.

"Howard's wife?" she asked herself. She drank her second glass of wine almost to the bottom in a series of thoughtful sips as she mulled that one. Ultimately, she concluded that Mary would not be a problem as long as they remained discreet. After all, Mary had told Howard that she didn't care who he fucked as long as he was discreet about it, hadn't she? More importantly Lynette convinced herself that she wasn't breaking her own moral code by having an affair with this particular married man. Really, Howard and Mary's marriage was merely a technicality, wasn't it?

No, she just couldn't see a problem, at least not one that couldn't be resolved by conducting an affair discreetly. As she poured herself a third glass of wine, she told herself, "This is going to work out just fine."

She leaned forward and opened the hot water tap for a bit to warm up the tub and then leaned back and let herself drift into daydreaming about the way her afternoon had gone.

After another long sip of wine, Lynette began to replay in her mind the striptease she had done before the mirror in the shabby little bathroom while Howard watched. She set her wine glass down on the edge of the tub and began to fondle her tits. They were a little tender from all the play with Howard earlier in the day, but when she touched the nipples just so, with a soapy finger poised on the end of the nipple. Mmmmm. Then it felt so nice.

She thought about how deliciously nasty it had been, standing before a mirror in that shabby motel slowly stripping all of her clothes off while another woman's husband watched, planning to fuck her. As she played with those thoughts, she felt her nipples grow and harden, and even though they were a bit tender from earlier, she began to stroke them and rub them . She could feel a fire starting in her pussy. "My god, woman," she asked herself silently. "How many times are you going to cum today?"

"As many as I want," she replied loudly.

That got her started thinking about how Howard had brought her to her first climax by eating her. She picked up her wine glass, but seeing it was nearly empty, she sat up and reached over the side of the tub for the bottle stored in an ice bucket on the floor. She refilled her glass and then, on a whim, rolled the ice-cold bottle across one of her warm, wet boobs. When the bottle hit her engorged nipple it sent a shock, a sexual shock, through her. She smiled to herself as she put the now nearly empty bottle back into the bucket and let herself slide down in the tub, returning her thoughts to Howard licking her pussy and clit.

Another drink of wine and then she let her hand drift down to her sex. She lifted one leg and set the foot on the edge of the tub so her legs were spread lewdly. At first she just cupped her sex, putting pressure all the way across her mons while she continued to maul one of her boobs.

Her first climax had been just like the striptease in the mirror. So nasty. Lying on her back with her legs spread while a man, not her husband, stroked her pussy with his tongue. Oh yes, he had stuck a couple of fingers into her cunt, too. "Oh," she thought aloud. "I did so always like it when some guy in college who didn't have a rubber would finger fuck me after I blew him."

Another sip of wine. Was this her third glass or her fourth? "Who gives a fuck?" she said aloud, as she reached down for the bottle. She emptied it as she refilled the glass.

"My, my. Your language is getting pretty raunchy for a third grade teacher," she told herself. "Fuck it. I'm an adulteress now, and I fuck other men's wives. I can talk however I want . . . I think I'm a little drunk, too," she finished with a giggle.

Lynette took another long drink of wine and returned her right hand to her sex. This time she slid two fingers as deep into her cunt as she could get them. Mmmm. So nice, she thought. Then she brought her other hand down from the tit it had been mauling and put it to work stroking her clit. In her mind she was replaying a movie of Howard fucking her from behind.

It wasn't long before she felt her third climax of the day creeping up on her. "Oh fuck!" she said. "Three times in a day. God. I've never done that."

Now she had the fingers in her cunt curled so they were rubbing the front wall of her pussy and her left hand was a blur as it stroked her clit.

"Oh fuck. Yes, yes, yes! Here it comes. Yes, I can feel it coming. Ooooooh, fuck. Shiiiiiit!" she screamed, as her body treated her to her third climax of the day.

As she sank down into the warm soapy water she said aloud, "Yes, I'm going to continue to have an affair with Howard. And I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it." But with discretion. Always with discretion, she thought.

The Affair Continues

It was two a.m. two days later, and Lynette was lying in bed wide-awake listening to Andrew snore next to her. Normally when unable to sleep at this hour with Andrew snoring Lynette would have been mulling over the idea of getting separate rooms, or at least separate beds. After all, what was the point of sleeping together if there was never any sex involved? Andrew was really more of a cranky roommate than a spouse.

But that wasn't what was keeping her awake tonight. No, she had a different problem tonight. While lying in the bathtub two days earlier she had definitely decided that she wanted to continue her affair with Howard, and having made that decision she was feeling really good about it. She felt so good that it didn't even bother her when Andrew turned a few hours ago, home from his trip two days early and grumpy about everything from the airplanes, to the hotels, to the clients he had called on. She had just let him whine on while she enjoyed the afterglow of the marvelous sex she had engaged in earlier in the day.

Then just as she was crawling into bed, she had a terrible thought—what if Howard did not want to continue their affair? She told herself that she wasn't in love with him, so why would it matter? She could always find another lover. But where? Her mind spun around the issue for two hours and longer. Eventually she drifted off to sleep, but when she awoke in the morning, the problem was still there.

That's the problem with a casual affair she realized. Neither party is really committed. Everyone involved always believes that if things become inconvenient, they can just walk away, because they've made no promises to anyone. But, at least as of this morning, Lynette definitely wanted Howard to be committed enough to go back to the motel again. She had to have more of that.

She didn't see him at work the next day, and then there was a three-day weekend, so it had been almost a week since their tryst when she saw him in the hall during a mid-morning recess break. Lynette was on her way to act as playground monitor so she couldn't stop to chat. Besides, when you're standing in a hallway with kids of all ages streaming by you, it's tough to ask a person when he wants to fuck again. It just won't work.

"Lynette, how are you?" Howard asked.

"Oh, just fine. And how are you?" she replied. How could lovers have a more stilted conversation, she wondered?

Then she was swept away by the torrent of children, leaving Howard like a rock standing above a flood of noisy, moving children. He stared after her, but she was oblivious to his look as the children tugged at her dress with their attention seeking questions. As she walked out into the schoolyard, she did her best to try to read something into his limited words, but it just wasn't there. Anyhow, within a few minutes she was fully engaged in keeping the horde of yelling children from committing mayhem on each other.

She didn't see Howard again until she was walking to her car an hour or so after the kids had left for the day. Just as she opened the locks on her car, she heard his voice.

"Lynette," he said. "Can we talk?"

Her stomach flip-flopped. Was he going to tell her thanks for an afternoon, but it was over?

"Oh, Howard. Of course. Shall we get in the car again?" Her tone was flirty as she looked at him over the top of her car. Inside, she was sure he was going to dump her. She just didn't want it to happen in the school parking lot.

When they got in the car they were both silent waiting for the other to speak.

Finally Howard spoke, "Lynette. About last week."

"Yes."

"I enjoyed it terribly." More silence. She was waiting for the "but" and the unpleasant words that would inevitably follow it.

"What I mean is . . ." Howard was clearly struggling.

"Yes?"

He was silent for a long moment as though screwing up his courage to say what had to be said. "Well, what I mean, woman, is that was some of the best sex I've had in years . . . and I was hoping . . . well, I was hoping we could have more of it."

"Yes!" she said silently to herself.

Lynette was silent for a moment as though she was thinking about Howard's proposition. Then she put a finger to her mouth as though tasting the tip. She wanted to look like she hoped she did when tasting the tip of Howard's prick. Then she leaned across the car toward Howard. "Come here, Howard,"

He leaned forward and she put a hand behind his head and pulled him into her for a long sensuous kiss.

When they finally parted he spoke, "I'll take that as a yes."

"I've only one question," Lynette said. Their faces remained inches apart. She was silent for a moment. "When?"

"How about now?" Howard said. He had one hand on the inside of Lynette's thigh and was slowly sliding it higher. His hand was cold, but it still felt so good, so so good to Lynette.

"Here in the school parking lot?" she asked.

He chuckled. "No, that might not be so smart. We're pushing things as it is."

Now his hand was nearing the top of her thigh. Lynette let her other leg fall to the side to provide Howard with access. She reached down with a hand and pushed Howard's hand higher so his fingers were pushing against her panty-clad pussy.

"So you want to go back to the motel and fuck my brains out again? Now? Right now?"

"Yes. Now." As he spoke he pressed on Lynette's panties so that they slid between her labia. She spread her legs farther to help him.

Then she remembered. She looked at her watch and sighed. "Oh god. I want to. I really do want to go and spend the evening fucking you in that sleazy motel again." Now it was Lynette who had to use the "but" word. "But I have to be home in an hour and a half. Andrew has invited business colleagues for dinner and I need to be there. Dinner is catered, but I have to show up and play the dutiful wife."

"Oh. And I suppose Andrew wouldn't want you to look freshly fucked would he?" He continued to press on her sex through her panties as he spoke.

Lynette laughed and then gasped as Howard moved his fingers in just the right way. "He wouldn't notice. All he wants is that I be there and make polite small talk with his colleagues. But I don't want to go to the motel for a quickie. We were there for a couple of hours last week. I want more of that."

"Oh fuck, that feels good," she said momentarily losing track of the conversation. Looking down she could see a huge tent in his trousers. He was as turned on as she was.

"Okay," Howard said. "I understand, but have you got forty-five minutes?"

"Ah . . . yes . . . but why?"

"Good. We have to get out of this parking lot before someone we know sees us." As he spoke he pulled his hand away from her crotch and opened the door. "Follow me. I know a much better parking lot."