Anatomy of a Teacher's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes later they were parked side by side in the back corner of the parking lot of a closed supermarket. Lynette quickly hopped out of her car and got in the passenger side of Howard's car. She leaned back against the door and looked at her watch. "All right Howard. What do you have in mind for the next forty minutes?"

He looked at her with a smirk. "When was the last time you let a man watch you masturbate?"

"What?"

"You heard me. You do masturbate don't you? Everyone does, and I want to watch you do it. I promise I'll get you home in time for Andrew's dinner."

Lynette was shocked . . . and thrilled, by the idea. She had never masturbated in front of anyone, but the idea of it was so nasty that she could feel her blood pressure rising and her pussy beginning to leak. "And what are you going to be doing while I masturbate?" As she spoke she pulled her left leg up on to the car seat and let her skirt slide down her thigh.

Howard smiled. "Oh, I'll think of something. Have you ever watched a man masturbate before?"

"Howard! Do you mean we're going to sit here in your car in this empty parking lot in broad daylight and watch each other masturbate?"

"Yes. Isn't it deliciously nasty?"

Oh god yes, Lynette thought to herself. But just to jerk Howard around a little she said, "What if someone comes by and sees us?" As she spoke she rearranged herself so her legs were spread apart and one hand was high on the inside of her thigh.

"I'd hope they would enjoy watching us." Howard was now stroking his obviously engorged cock through his trousers.

"Howard! How realistic is that? They would probably call the cops." Now her hand was rubbing her pussy lips through her panties.

"Nonsense. Most people like to watch others having sex. That's why the porn industry is so big." He had unzipped his trousers and slid a hand inside to stroke his cock through the briefs he had on.

Now Lynette had pushed her panties aside and was sliding two fingers in and out of her slippery, wet pussy. She had pretty much given up on debating things with Howard. This was too much fun.

Howard didn't want to drop it though. "I'll bet a lot of folks would stand and watch while they got themselves off."

Lynette continued to ignore him while she began to fondle one of her breasts through her blouse and bra. The other hand remained in her pussy. Finally she spoke. "Let me see your cock."

"Oh. So you've changed your mind." After a moment of fumbling, he had his big hard cock freed of his pants and briefs.

"More," she said. "I want to see your balls."

"Okay, but you, too. I want to see your pussy without those panties in the way, and I want to see your tits."

"I thought you'd never ask," Lynette responded as she shimmied out of her panties and then took off her blouse and bra. She pulled her skirt up around her waist so it was like an oversize belt.

"We have thirty minutes left," she said. "It won't take us that long to get off."

"Let's try," he responded.

"How?"

"Just keep those fingers in your cunt without moving them. Imagine it was my cock and I was going to just hold still in you for fifteen minutes."

"I don't think you could."

"Why not?" He was stroking his cock slowly now. She could see the gleam of a load of precum spread over the head and down the shaft. He was using it for lube.

Ignoring Howard's question, Lynette pulled her hand out of her cunt and began to use the slippery fingers to massage, twist, and pull on the nipple of one of her tits. It felt so good that she quickly dipped two fingers of her remaining hand into her cunt and then returned it to her other breast. As she sat masturbating her tits she asked, "So tell me, Howard, how many women have you had sex with?"

Howard paused his stroking while he thought about an answer. "I don't know," he said. "I never kept score. How about you?"

"Well," she said as she returned the fingers of one hand to her pussy. "There was no one in high school. I was pretty slow in getting started. Nothing beyond a bit of heavy petting and groping in the back seat of a car at the drive-in. My freshman year in college was a bit more adventurous. I still never really had intercourse, but there was a good deal of oral sex, especially with Len."

"Len, eh?" Howard said. "Did he have a big dick?"

"Not really, but it seemed so at the time." Lynette slid down, her back and head against the door and her ass raised in the air, her legs spread lewdly. Now she had three fingers in her cunt. Damn, this is fun, she thought. She could feel the beginnings of an orgasm beginning to build.

Howard was silent, continuing to silently stroke his cock. Lynette watched in fascination. She had never watched a man do this before. Eventually Howard spoke again. "So who was the first one?"

"The first one?" Her mind had wandered from their conversation. "Oh, you mean the first one I ever fucked?"

"Yes, who was the first man you ever fucked?"

"That would be Carl," she said. "Carl Rogers."

"Was he good? Did he make you cum?"

She could see that Howard was now working to maintain control.

"I thought so at the time. But there were others later who were much better. I came for Carl, of course. In those days I used to cum just from having someone rub my nipples."

"Others? There were others?" Howard's voice was beginning to reflect his arousal sinking into an almost raspy whisper.

Lynette could feel her climax approaching now. Focusing on Howard's questions was getting hard. "Oh yes, there were others. I guess I was a bit of a slut my junior year."

"How many?" Howard whispered.

"Oh god, I don't know. Not now . . . I just want to cum. I'm so fucking close."

"Fuck yes. So am I. Go ahead and make yourself cum. I want to watch you."

Lynette was now crying and groaning softly as the pressure of her orgasm built. She took the hand that was on her breast and began to use it on her clit—a quick swirling motion that was bringing her right to the edge. The three fingers in her pussy were pumping in and out just like a small fat cock.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck!" she screamed. "I'm cumming! Eiyhhhhhh!" Her eyes were closed as the orgasm tore through her body in sharp repeating waves. It felt like it went on forever.

As she began to come down, she opened her eyes to see Howard shooting jet after of hot white cum from his cock. The first stream landed on his shirt, the next on the leg of his pants, and then a couple of additional ones that just trickled from his prick and into his pubic hair.

They both lay back against the door as their breathing returned to normal. Eventually Howard looked briefly at his watch and then spoke. "Perfect. Five minutes to spare." Then he looked down at himself. "God. I'm a mess."

"Don't blame me. This was your idea."

"Are you saying you didn't enjoy it?"

"Oh no. I didn't say that at all. I definitely enjoyed it."

Howard chuckled, "I would have thought so, with all the noise you made."

"Hmmmm," she murmured as she pulled her skirt back down and put her blouse on. She tossed her bra and panties into her purse. Then she thought about it for a moment and pulled the panties back out of her purse and tossed them to Howard. "Here, use these to clean up. You're a mess."

Howard used her panties to clean up the worst of the cum he had splattered on himself. Then he pulled his briefs and pants back into place. When he heard Lynette start to open the door he spoke. "Wait. There's one thing."

"Yes?" Lynette asked, holding the door closed against the cold wind outside the car.

"When can we spend more time together? I mean like we did last week. At someplace that has a bed?"

"How about day after tomorrow?" she responded.

"At the motel. I mean the same one we were at last Thursday?"

"Yes. I'll meet you there at four. You get the room." As she spoke she stepped from his car and strode to hers.

And so it began—Howard and Lynette's regular Thursday afternoon trysts.

Late Winter and Spring

Through the late winter and spring Lynette lived for Thursday afternoons. She literally built her world around keeping those late afternoons available.

She had wondered when she started her affair with Howard, if she might tire of regular sex. After all, when people entered their forties, their sex drive was supposed to slow. Far from it in her case. She found herself starting the week wishing Thursday were closer. A few times she even suggested to Howard that they add another day, say Tuesday, to their schedule, but Howard wasn't interested. She even thought of attempting to seduce her husband once, but settled for masturbation instead. She figured that seducing Andrew would be more work than it was worth.

By the end of their tryst each Thursday Lynette felt as though she had been ravaged. She was cumming three or four times in a two or three hour session and Howard was always good for twice, occasionally even three climaxes. It was though he had been saving his libido all week so he could just explode into and onto Lynette on Thursday. It was the best sex Lynette had ever experienced.

One of Howard's peculiarities was that he always wanted to keep Lynette's panties after one of their trysts. It started when she had thrown her panties at him to clean up after their masturbation in the car. At first Lynette thought it was a little weird, but she quickly learned to accept it. She simply bought herself a supply of inexpensive nylon panties that she would wear on Thursday. She was always so horny on Thursdays that they were soggy by the time she reached the motel, so she probably wouldn't have worn them home in any case. She kept a clean pair of cotton panties in her car that she put on before driving home each afternoon. She wasn't quite sure why it turned Howard on to keep her panties, but it worked for her. It was like his desire that she talk dirty to him. It wasn't hard to accommodate. Thursday afternoons were more than worth Howard's minor peculiarities.

Around school Howard was aloof. She noticed that he still teased and flirted with some of the other teachers, but he rarely said a word to Lynette. She felt like she was invisible as far as Howard was concerned, except on Thursday afternoons. She assumed Howard was just being careful to avoid gossip around school, and she was more than willing to accept that for the marvelous fucking they were enjoying on Thursdays.

She did feel just a twinge of jealousy one day when she saw him with his hand on the ass of a new second grade teacher, Cassie Robinson. But then she reminded herself that neither of them had made any commitment of exclusivity to the other and, after all, both of them were technically married to other people. Still, jealousy is an emotion and not subject to banishment with analytical thinking. It nagged at her, although she felt much better about it by the end of the following Thursday when she walked to her car with Howard's cum dripping from her naked pussy. Even if Cassie was getting something from Howard, he still had plenty, all Lynette could handle, left for her.

As the weeks passed, Lynette found to her surprise that having regular sex with Howard wasn't satisfying her libido. If anything it was driving it to new heights—heights of hornyness and lust she could never have imagined. If someone had asked her a year ago whether one intensive fucking session a week would satisfy her sex drive, she would have laughed and said something like, "Oh God, yes!" But that wasn't the way it worked. The more she got, the more she seemed to want.

She found herself noticing other men a lot more than she had in the past. Other teachers, her husband's colleagues, men on the street, the kid who was mowing their lawn, the barista at the Starbucks where she stopped to pick up coffee on her way to work. She noticed all of them now. She had noticed them all in the past of course, but not in such a sexual way. She would find herself fanaticizing about whether the kid mowing the lawn had a big dick and how fast he could recover after climaxing, and whether the guy she saw on the street would eat her pussy, or what it would be like to fuck the Starbucks' barista while she laid on her back on the big handicapped table. God, my mind is just in the gutter all the time, she thought.

She also made gradual changes to her wardrobe. Her skirts were shorter, her blouses more shear, and her bras sexier. She wore taller heels and showed off a bit more cleavage. She realized that more men were noticing her and she was enjoying it.

And her masturbation had changed. Prior to her affair with Howard she would quickly and quietly get herself off a couple of times a month and then move on with the rest of her life. Now, she was masturbating several times a week and her sessions were slow and sensual. Instead of pushing herself to achieve a quick and quiet orgasm, she deliberately stretched the process out, holding her body and her mind in a state totally preoccupied with sex for an hour or two until finally she could delay her climax no longer. Sometimes she would do this more than once in a day. The climaxes were longer and harder than they had been with her old quickies. She also added porn and sex toys to her masturbation. Thanks to Howard, sex had become a much bigger part of her life than she ever imagined it could be.

As the end of the school year approached, Lynette found herself wishing she and Howard could have a little more variety in their sex. Sure, Thursday afternoons were great, but she was beginning to tire of the motel. On the Monday before school was out she decided to do something about it.

There was a late spring storm dumping a steady warm rain. She had worn a lightweight raincoat to work. It was a pale blue, came down to her knees, and buttoned up the front. It also had a belt that could be used to close it in a hurry without taking time for the buttons. She waited until almost everyone was gone from the school except Howard and then went to the empty teachers lounge. She stripped off all of her clothes, folded them neatly, and put them in her large purse. She retrieved a string of pearls and a pair of tall, black, fuck-me pumps from the purse, much like the pair she had worn to the Christmas party back in December.

Lynette vamped about naked but for the pearls and the pumps in front of the full-length mirror that was on one wall of the room until she thought she heard a noise out in the hall. She quickly put her raincoat on, just tying it at the waist with the belt. Now she was dressed, but naked beneath the coat. It was incredibly sexy. She looked out a window at the parking lot and confirmed that Howard's and her cars were the only ones in the lot.

Lynette walked the hallways to Howard's office, her pumps clicking on the hard floor. It was so nasty walking though the halls naked but for the lightweight raincoat. Her plan was to walk in on him, and peel off the coat so she was standing naked in his office. In her fantasy she would drop to her knees before him, open his trousers and began to suck his cock. Eventually they would fuck with her lying on her back on his desk. But, as the saying goes, "Men plan and the gods laugh."

When she stepped into Howard's office, she realized that someone else was there who had come with apparently the same plan as her. Howard was standing facing Lynette. His pants and briefs were in a pool around his feet and Cassie, the new second grade teacher, was on her knees sucking his dick, her tight, Levis clad ass pointed directly at Lynette.

Instead of turning and running from the room, Lynette just stood staring at the scene before her. For once Howard was speechless. He stared at Lynette in silence. Finally he spoke, as the shocked look on his face softened into a smirk. "Is it Thursday?"

Lynette had been watching long enough before Howard saw her so that her initial flash of jealousy had passed. Now watching the two of them just made her even hornier than she had been before she walked in.

When she realized what Howard had said she laughed as she thought, what a stupid fucking thing to say. Typical Howard. "No Howard," she replied. "It's not Thursday and that's not my mouth around your cock." As she spoke she untied the belt on her coat and let it fall open, exposing her nudity.

Cassie turned her head back to look at Lynette. She had pulled her mouth off Howard's cock, but she was still stroking it with one hand. "Well, hello Lynette. I didn't think we were expecting you."

Lynette laughed. "I wasn't expecting you either. Has Howard told you about me? I fuck him on Thursdays. It looks like you fuck him on Mondays."

"Yes. It's a great way to start the week. You should try it."

"Okay," said Lynette as she dropped her coat to the floor and walked naked across the floor to join the couple. Now both women were on their knees taking turns hoovering Howard's dick. When Lynette took her turn Cassie stood and quickly undressed.

After stripping her clothes off, Cassie dropped to her knees beside Lynette and began to lick Howard's balls. When they traded off, Lynette sat back on her haunches and watched Cassie suck. Then she did something she had never done before. Cassie had big soft tits that hung down from her chest as she leaned forward to suck on Howard. Lynette reached forward and touched one of Cassie's tits, first with just a fingertip on the end of the nipple, and then cupping it in her hand, or as much of it as she could cup in one hand, and lifting it. Cassie moaned an approving moan.

What am I doing, Lynette thought? I've never made it with another woman. I'm not a lesbian . . . am I? The thought scared her, and she pulled her hand way. Cassie quickly reached out and grabbed Lynette's hand. She pulled it toward her and put it back where it had been. Then she pulled her mouth off Howard's cock long enough to whisper, "The nipple. Pinch the nipple."

Lynette pulled her remaining hand away from Howard's balls and began twisting and pulling on both of Cassie's nipples. Cassie gasped and began to speed up the pace of her sucking. Cassie was soon moaning steadily as Lynette continued to twist and pull on her nipples. That moaning will get Howard off in a hurry, Lynette thought. She had experience with how to get Howard to climax with a blowjob.

Lynette's position was awkward, so she sank to the floor, lying on her back directly beneath and between Howard and Cassie. She reached up with both hands and resumed her assault on Cassie's tits. After awhile she took one hand away from Cassie's nipple and slid it between the young woman's legs. Cassie's sex was swollen with lust, and wet. As Lynette slipped two fingers into Cassie's cunt she heard Cassie's groans become louder, and then they were followed by a gasp and a groan from Howard.

"I want to bring them both off at once," Lynette told herself. Leaving two fingers in Cassie's cunt she slid her thumb up the slit between Cassie's swollen pussy lips until it reached her clit. Then she began rubbing hard on the clit.

Cassie jumped like she had been shocked. She pulled her mouth back from Howard's cock and began to cry like a wounded animal. "Oh fuck. That's good. So good! So . . . fucking . . . good! Don't stop. Just don't stop. Oh, oh, oh! Oh shit, yes! Keep that up!

"Keep jacking his cock," Lynette instructed. "Keep jacking him or I'll stop." To put force behind her instructions she briefly lifted her thumb off of Cassie's clit.

It worked. Cassie immediately put both hands back on Howard's shaft and resumed her twisting, jacking motion. Lynette put her thumb back onto Cassie's clit and resumed a slow massage of it. Not fast enough to get her off immediately she hoped. Howard needed to catch up. And Lynette knew just how to do it.