Accidental Gangbang: Blindfold Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey knelt down and took his best friend's cock back in his mouth. He began bobbing as he watched Amy fingering Dwayne's ass.

Clarissa ordered her Mom, "Get over here and eat me."

Katie didn't say anything, knowing they were trying to keep Dwayne unaware who was sucking him, but she dropped before her daughter and licked her new addiction. Although she loved sucking cock, she was discovering she might have a new favourite thing to eat... pussy. Cock had a yummy taste for just a couple seconds when the load spurted out, while pussy had a constant sweet taste that continued growing in flow power until the full flood satisfied her taste buds. Also, while cock was essentially bobbing back and forth, although a good cock sucker understood the power of saliva and tongue, eating pussy was like taking part in an archeology adventure. There were so many places to explore, and a variety of ways to do it. Lick, suck, tug, nibble were all techniques, while the amount of pressure could also be varied to provoke different reactions. Yet most of all, what really excited the newfound pussy pleaser was the thrill of hearing a woman moan. A guy groaned occasionally and usually grunted when releasing his load, but a woman moaned throughout the encounter... a constant reminder of the pleasure she was successfully bestowing.

"That's it, suck his cock," Clarissa ordered, watching Joey bob. She knew she'd have to have Dwayne return the favour at some point, but not this morning.

Joey obeyed, really bobbing on the cock, wanting, for some reason, to impress the women watching, and also to be a good cock sucker for his best bud.

"Yeah, I love your mouth wrapped around my cock," Dwayne encouraged, really curious about who was doing such a number on his cock, while also wondering who was eating his fiancée and who was fingering his ass. The finger was now pumping in and out of him slowly, somehow sending constant pulses of pleasure to his raging hard-on.

Amy wanted her pussy to be eaten or fucked. So she pulled her finger out of Dwayne's ass, wiped it on the carpet, removed her strap-on for the time being, and strolled over to Clarissa. She snapped her fingers and Clarissa nodded, understanding the hierarchy.

Clarissa gently pushed her Mom away and pointed to her fiancé. She whispered, "Finish him off."

"I can do that," the blow job expert replied, effortlessly shifting back and forth between fish and sausage.

Amy sat down on a chair and Clarissa crawled between her legs and licked, a little disappointed not to see what was happening with her man.

Katie moved to the opposite side of Dwayne, and tapped Joey, who was really working the cock over, although only taking about two-thirds of the eight inches in his mouth.

Joey backed away, Katie winked at him and immediately deep throated Dwayne's cock. Her phone rang again, and this time she simply ignored it without comment. I'm still busy, dammit.

Dwayne instantly knew he had a new cock sucker on his dick, as this new blow job was completely different. The last cock sucker had bobbed fast and furious, which felt good and he'd come in a little while in such a scenario, but this next woman demonstrated an entirely different level of expertise. She deep throated his cock and held it deep in her mouth, something he'd never experienced in his life.

Katie loved deep throating a cock, and really loved holding a cock in her mouth as deep as possible for as long as she possibly could.

Dwayne groaned, "Holy fuck."

Amy was impressed by the mother's deep throating skills. Amy could deep throat some cocks, but truthfully it wasn't something she was amazing at, nor something she figured she had to be amazing at... guys were there to please her, first and most importantly, not the other way around.

Clarissa licked her friend, although she wished she could watch her mother going to town on her fiancé's cock.

As if reading her mind, Amy gently pushed Clarissa away and snapped her fingers at Joey.

Joey didn't need to be summoned twice, and as soon as Clarissa had vacated her spot between Amy's legs, he replaced her. He wasn't amazing at eating pussy, but he tried. He began licking between the wet pussy lips... thinking how different it was to lick pussy over sucking cock. Oddly, he couldn't explain it, but he found sucking cock to be more natural. Perhaps it was because he had a dick and understood exactly what getting sucked felt like, but he wanted Dwayne's cock in his mouth again.

Amy leaned down and whispered, "You looked hot sucking his dick."

Although he'd enjoyed it, a lot, he didn't want to admit that to Amy, so he whispered back, "I did that for you."

"At first maybe, but you were clearly enjoying it," Amy said, knowing she was messing with his head.

Katie was now bobbing on the cock aggressively, and each time taking the entire cock into her mouth; she knew this type of aggressive, saliva-filled sucking would extract a load quickly, and Dwayne's moans confirmed she was right.

"Oh yes, please don't stop," Dwayne moaned loudly, no longer wondering who was sucking his cock, just focusing on the pleasure building inside him.

Clarissa whispered into her husband's ear, "Come in my Mommy's mouth, baby."

"Oh fuck, yes," Dwayne grunted and erupted instantly, the revelation it was his almost mother-in-law sucking him the final straw.

Katie didn't slow down, easily swallowing the entire warm, gooey load.

"Yes, Mommy, swallow all of my man's yummy cum," Clarissa added.

"Fuck," Dwayne groaned, as he kept coming and coming.

"No, it's fuck time," Clarissa corrected him with a declaration.

Katie took his cock out of her mouth, sat up, straddled the blindfolded stud, and lowered herself onto his cock.

"Holy shit," Dwayne said, sensing it was his mother-in-law suddenly riding him.

"You said you wanted to fuck my Mommy," Clarissa purred, confirming Dwayne's guess. "Although I guess she is fucking you."

"This is so crazy," Dwayne said.

Katie bounced on the cock. If she was going to cheat on her husband with two younger studs, she was really going to enjoy both cocks. She wasn't here to be made love to, she was here to get fucked.

"You go, girl," Amy approved, loving watching the once prim and proper woman just let go and let her inner slut take charge.

"Thank you, Mistress," Katie moaned as she took Dwayne's big schlong as deep inside her as she possibly could.

"Mistress?" Dwayne and Joey echoed.

"Yes, she said Mistress," Clarissa purred. "Amy is Mommy's and my Mistress."

"Crazy," was all Dwayne could muster.

"Bonkers," Joey added, as he kept licking Amy's pussy.

"I love watching Mommy ride you, baby," Clarissa whispered.

"I wish I could watch your Mom ride me too," Dwayne said, hating the blindfold and really wanting to remove it.

"After I walk down the aisle and then we walk away together," Clarissa promised, "you can fuck our Mommy without the blindfold."

"And again tomorrow, and when you get back from your honeymoon, and any day after that," Katie added, knowing this could never be a one-time thing. Her sexual liberation was too liberating, and there was no way she could go back to her bland sex life... or to her bland life.

"I'm available too," Joey chirped in, not wanting to be forgotten.

"Oh, you'll be banging my cunt too, Joey-bear," The mother said as nastily as she could.

"And you'll be dining on my box regularly, too," Amy added,

"And mine too," Clarissa added. "Honey, are you okay with Mommy eating my pussy regularly?"

"Can I watch?" Dwayne asked.

"Of course," Katie said, really riding the hard cock hard.

Dwayne was in awe of everything. The conversation. The declarations. The commitments. The fact his almost mother-in-law was riding his cock while his almost wife looked on approvingly.

"My turn," Amy said, pushing Joey away.

"Yes, Mistress," Katie said as she got off the cock, "I kept it nice and hard for you."

"Good slut," Amy approved, as she pulled Dwayne off the floor and guided him to a chair. "Sit."

Dwayne just did as he was told as Joey looked on. What he still really wondered was who was the fourth girl who'd sucked his cock. She was being incredibly quiet. Was it one of the bridesmaids? Likely. Could it even be his own Mom? That possibility sent a chill up his back and made his cock flinch.

Clarissa snapped her fingers, and Katie crawled back to the deliciousness between her daughter's legs.

"That's it, lick my pussy," Clarissa moaned, wanting her man to hear, but not see.

"Do you wonder who's eating out your fiancée?" Amy asked.

"Yes," Dwayne nodded, desperate to watch, desperate to know who everyone was in the room. Also, what Joey was doing.

Clarissa pointed to Joey's cock and then to her mouth.

Joey nodded wordlessly, understanding this was some kind of kinky game, and walked over to the seated bride-to-be and slid his cock into her open mouth.

"She looks so hot in all white being pleasured," Amy purred as she turned around and lowered herself on Dwayne's cock.

"Oh, fuck," Dwayne moaned, as another fantasy was suddenly becoming reality.

Unlike his mother-in-law-to-be, who really rode his cock, Amy just sat on his lap, facing him, and slowly grinded.

Clarissa slowly sucked Joey's cock while her mother slowly explored her cunt.

For Dwayne, during the last few minutes he'd had two women fuck him, three suck him, and four if you included Clarissa. It was completely bewildering. "Oh yes, eat my cunt," Clarissa moaned loudly as he tried to listen.

"Focus on me," Amy scolded.

"Sorry," Dwayne apologized.

"Did you like my finger in your ass?" Amy asked.

Dwayne had assumed it was Amy, and now that was confirmed. He answered, avoiding actually answering, "It was weird."

Clarissa needed a cock inside her, and she took Joey's cock out of her mouth and sat on the floor. She pointed to the chair for her Mom to sit in.

Katie got off her knees and onto the chair and spread her legs for her daughter yet again, her face still slightly shiny with her daughter's wetness from before.

"That doesn't answer the question," Amy scolded.

"It was okay," he answered.

Joey knelt behind his best friend's bride and slid his cock inside her. God, did she have a tight pussy.

"Oh yes," Clarissa moaned.

"Yes, eat Mommy's cunt," Katie ordered, looking over at Dwayne.

Dwayne's head turned towards the sex scene he could only hear, so Amy once again reprimanded him, "Focus on me. Tell me you liked my finger in your asshole."

The moans from Clarissa and Katie were distracting him. He assumed his fiancée was eating out her mother while Joey fucked her. He wondered what position they were using, and where was the other girl? Who was the other girl?

"Answer me," Amy demanded, pinching his nipples.

"Ohhhh, yes I liked it," he blurted out.

"What I like right now is your best man's cock in my cunt," Clarissa declared as Joey slowly fucked her.

"And I love my daughter's face in her Mommy's cunt," Katie joined in the declarations.

"Oh fuck," Dwayne moaned, from both the pinching and the declarations he was hearing.

"You have a hot bride," Joey chirped in.

"Fuck the hot bride harder," Clarissa demanded.

"As you wish," Joey obliged happily.

Amy purred, "I bet you'd love my strap-on in that tight ass of yours."

"She told you?" Dwayne asked, surprised.

"What? No," Amy said, surprised by his reaction.

"Oh," Dwayne said, busted.

"Well, that changes everything," Amy smiled, having planned to try and beg him at some point, but was actually going to beg Joey first. Now she wasn't sure.

Mr. Wilson had been phoning his wife for half an hour without a response. He was now outside the door where she and their daughter were supposed to be. He called again.

Katie sighed as her phone rang yet again. "Fuck, whoever that is doesn't take a hint."

"Oh yes, fuck," Clarissa moan-screamed as Joey grabbed her hips and rammed into her.

Mr. Wilson could hear his wife's phone on the other side of the door, and then he heard his daughter scream. He turned the knob and rushed in. "What's going on in hereeeeeeeeeeere?" he exploded and then froze as he saw his daughter getting fucked by Joey as she ate out his wife... her own mother!

"Oh my," Amy laughed. "I guess you shouldn't scream so loud."

"Or at least someone should have locked the door," Katie laughed, before greeting gaily, "Hi, honey."

Dwayne went to take his blindfold off as Clarissa stood up from her sex sandwich.

"No, the blindfold stays on," Amy said, stopping him. "It's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding."

James was flabbergasted. His daughter was going down on his wife. His wife was committing not only adultery, but incest. His mostly naked daughter was walking towards him.

Clarissa walked over to her father, gave him a hug (making him particularly conscious of her naked tits) and said, "Hi, Daddy."

"Lock the door," Katie suggested.

"Yes, I guess I should do that first," Clarissa said, instead of being humiliated at being caught in the act, she found this interruption rather serendipitous.

As his daughter locked the door, he looked around and saw Amy, someone he'd jerked off about since she was in high school, naked except for thigh high stockings, riding the groom. He had so many questions to ask, but he was speechless.

Amy turned around, never allowing Dwayne's cock to leave her box, and said, "Want to join in, Mr. Wilson?"

Clarissa said, "Yes Daddy, would you like to fuck my best friend?"

"I know he wanted to back when we were in high school," Amy said, as she resumed slowly riding Dwayne.

The entire time, Dwayne was stunned and speechless. What was happening? Obviously his almost father-in-law had walked in on them. Maybe he was no longer going to be the father-in-law. He was so blind and helpless, and now Amy was riding him again, presumably in plain sight of Mr. Wilson. Fuck!

"What's going on here?" The father asked, not angrily, just bewilderedly, still trying to process everything.

Clarissa placed her hand firmly on her father's crotch, which was already hard, and said, "It's an orgy, Daddy. A pre-wedding orgy."

"Is he hard already?" Katie asked, as she kept her legs spread.

Joey stood around awkwardly, not sure what to do. He covered his dick, but that was it. He just watched the most surreal reality show ever.

"Yep, Mommy," Clarissa said.

"W-w-what are you doing, Clarissa?" James stammered, as he realized his cock was indeed hard.

"I'm feeling your nice hard dick, Daddy," Clarissa answered rather bluntly. "Please answer Amy's question; do you want to join in?"

"This is so wrong," he said, even though he didn't move his daughter's hand away.

"You didn't think that when you fucked me last weekend," Clarissa revealed wickedly.

"W-w-what?" The Dad stammered, now really confused.

Katie snapped her fingers at Joey and pointed to her pussy as she intervened, "Yes James, when you cheated on me by fucking the slut in the box."

"Hey," Clarissa protested. "I was a harlot!"

"Sorry," Katie apologized as Joey moved between her legs and began licking.

"T-t-that was you?" James stammered, suddenly having a stammering problem... like back when he was in elementary school.

"Yes, Daddy," Clarissa nodded and spoke like a little girl, as she kept rubbing his dick. "You fucked your very own slutty daughter!"

"Oh, God," he groaned, both at the stunning realization he'd accidentally committed incest and fucked his daughter, and that his wife knew about it, and the feeling of his daughter's willing hands on his suddenly throbbing dick.

"And then you came in my cunt," Clarissa added, as she lowered herself before her dressed-up Dad and unbuckled his belt.

Dwayne listened in helpless captivity. He was thankful that so far James hadn't freaked out. He imagined how surreal it must be for him, perhaps even more so when he discovered it had been his daughter in the box last week.

Amy moaned as she bounced on his cock, "This is getting interesting."

"What is?" Dwayne asked, as there was sudden silence.

"Clarissa, I'm so sorry," the father said, even as he still wasn't stopping his daughter from pulling his pants down.

"What about me?" Katie asked, as she grabbed Joey's head and pulled him deeper into her wetness, "You cheated on me!"

James saw Joey between his wife's legs just as his underwear was pulled down. He was about to respond when his daughter stroked his cock, now skin to skin, and asked, "Are you hard because you want to fuck your daughter again?"

"Clarissa, l...." he began to respond as he watched his daughter take his cock in her mouth. "Oh, God."

"This changes the plan," Amy said, having originally planned to give Clarissa the double penetration she wanted with Joey and Dwayne, with perhaps a strap-on for a little airtight action. Now, she had three living cocks she could orchestrate for the perfect triple penetration pre-wedding finale.

"What are you thinking?" Katie asked.

"I can't believe this," James moaned, as his daughter deep throated his small cock.

"Will someone please tell me what's going on?" A helplessly frustrated Dwayne asked.

Clarissa was enjoying sucking her Dad's dick. The taboo of it all was part of it, but it being smaller made it easy to deep throat, which was a bit of a rush in itself.

"Joey is eating out Katie, your fiancée is blowing her Dad and I'm riding your dick," Amy announced. "Is that good enough for you?" She acted annoyed to be interrupted from her plotting.

"Yes, it is. Sorry," Dwayne responded sheepishly.

"We now have three instead of two," Amy said cryptically to Katie.

Katie was confused and Amy sighed, "I'll show you in a minute."

"Okay."

Clarissa asked her father, in a daddy's girl voice, "Does Daddy want to fuck his baby girl again?"

"Jesus Christ," James responded, the day getting more and more surreal. In addition to the reality he'd cheated on his wife with some stranger, who'd turned out to be anything but, he couldn't fathom how his daughter and his wife had possibly ended up having sex with each other, although he had a hunch Amy had something to do with it.

"Is that a yes, Daddy?" Clarissa asked. "I'd really like you to fuck me before you walk me down the aisle and give me away."

"Fuck, fine," James said. "You want to be fucked like an incestuous slut, I'll treat you like one." He pulled her to her feet, spun her around, bent her over a chair and slid his cock into her pussy.

"You never take me like that," Katie objected.

"Oh yes, Daddy, fuck your baby girl," Clarissa cheered him on, loving to be an incestuous slut.

"I can't believe this," Dwayne said as he listened to the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh.

"Your cock is a lot bigger," Amy said as she got off him, put her feet on each side of the chair and shoved her pussy in his face. "Get eating, my little slut boy."

Dwayne was surprised at being called a slut, but didn't hesitate as he began licking the very wet and intoxicating pussy.

"Fuck me, Joey," Katie ordered, "show my husband how a real man fucks a woman."

"Oh, Daddy is fucking me good," Clarissa moaned.

Joey spread Katie's legs wide, held her ankles and slammed into her.

"Oh yes, I love your big cock," Katie moaned loudly, wanting to stress to her husband he was smaller than her new male lover.

"God, I love your tight cunt," James said, deciding to fight fire with fire, "way tighter than your mother's."

"Oh, your wife has a nice tight cunt," Joe defended her.

"Yes, when a big dick is inside it," Katie stressed.

Dwayne licked Amy's pussy, hoping to get her off. He hadn't eaten another pussy in years, and the subtly different taste, although not better than Clarissa's, just different, was very exciting.