Accidental Gangbang: Blindfold Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope it's a pony," Clarissa joked.

"Oh, you can ride it alright," Clarissa quipped, making Clarissa very curious.

Clarissa had already won a Sybian at the lesbian club last week, which she was looking forward to trying while Dwayne simultaneously fucked her in the ass (but it was still at her Mom's house for safekeeping... in other words so she wasn't temped to use it before the big day; truth was, she was never horny during her period in her life... until this week... where even her period couldn't quell her hunger for sex).

Clarissa went to move her head up, but the mother scolded her daughter as she grabbed the back of her head and held her between her legs, "Focus on the task at hand."

"Don't you mean task at tongue?" Clarissa retorted, thinking she was funny.

"Just keeping licking," Mrs. Wilson ordered sternly.

"Yes, Mommy," Clarissa replied, really enjoying this new relationship where she mindlessly obeyed whatever her mother told her to do, just like when she was a kid... although the perks were a lot better now. Although when she was four a homemade chocolate chip cookie had been everything... and now some homemade pussy stew was everything. Ironically, the hierarchy was supposed to be Amy, Clarissa and then her Mom, but at the moment the pyramid had been shuffled. It was also strange how she could be submissive to her mother one moment and dominant the next.

"Such a good girl," Mom moaned, as she enjoyed being licked by her daughter. She couldn't believe this was happening again, just like she couldn't believe she'd let herself just succumb completely to her long-ignored curiosity and lust until it had all came to a head at her daughter's bachelorette party.

"Yes, Mommy," the hungry daughter replied, as she felt Amy's hands on her hips.

"Ready for your first pre-wedding present?" Mom asked.

"First?" Clarissa asked, as she felt a cock slide inside her.

"Yes, first," Mom confirmed.

As Clarissa wondered what else they had in store for her, she began getting lesbian spit-roasted, a position she'd been in with men quite often during that accidental gangbang, "Ohhhhhhh," Clarissa moaned, as the pleasure inside her intensified instantly.

"This one vibrates," Amy declared, and Clarissa indeed did feel vibrations in her pussy.

"I can tell," Clarissa moaned, the pleasure a lot more intense with a vibrating cock.

"You like being the middle of a lesbian sandwich?" Amy asked, as she slowly fucked her best friend.

"Love is the better word," Clarissa answered.

For a couple of minutes there was just Clarissa licking her mother and Amy fucking her... slowly... a complete tease.

Meanwhile, Dwayne and Joey were rushing frantically through traffic to get to the church, both of them dreading what the crisis could be.

Joey, trying to reassure his clearly worried best friend, said, "It's likely nothing."

"I keep telling myself that, but then I keep wondering what if she discovered she prefers pussy to dick?"

"Dude," Joey said, "no way was the girl in that box last week only into girls."

"Yeah, but...."

"No buts," Joey cut him off. "She loves you. It's likely some trivial thing where the women are doing what women always do."

"What's that?"

"Overreact."

"She has been a little over the top the last few weeks," Dwayne nodded, thinking Joey was probably right.

"So relax," Joey said.

"I just can't imagine a world without her," Dwayne said, something he would only say to Joey.

"I imagine she thinks the same thing about you," Joey said, now only a few minutes from the church.

"Oh yes, baby, you got Mommy really wet," Katie moaned, loving talking dirty, loving the constant reminder she was committing the most taboo act there was.

"I love your pussy so much, Mommy," Clarissa replied, equally loving the taboo talk.

"Just think of all the years you two wasted thinking you were both straight," Amy added, as she continued just teasing her best friend. She wasn't going to allow the bride-to-be to come yet.

"We're going to make up for lost time," Clarissa pledged, as she really began to attack her Mom's clit, wanting to get her off and taste that sweet homemade nectar that could only be found between a woman's legs. Sure, she didn't mind cock cum, most of the time she even enjoyed it, but cunt cum was an addicting taste.

"God, watching you become a lesbian slut is a dream come true," Amy purred.

"I never thought I'd see the day my darling baby girl would be snacking on my pussy," the Mom added.

Clarissa wanted to say she'd never imagined either of these two things happening... ever... especially not on her wedding day... but she was really determined to get her Mom off and drink down that cum she was craving.

"You can really worship Mom's pussy, baby," Mrs. Wilson moaned, committing this taboo act in church, the ultimate in taboo sinning.

"Aaaaaah, good one," Amy laughed.

Clarissa could tell her mother was close, as she attacked the clit with the eager lust only a woman could do.

"Oh yes, baby, you eager fucking slut, you love Mommy's cunt, don't you?" she babbled, although those words took over forty seconds to get out between her gasps and moans.

"I love your cunt cum, Mommy," Clarissa responded mindlessly. "Now baptise your daughter as a lesbian cunt cum addict."

That was the final nasty declaration that got Katie off. She screamed, "Yes, Jesus fucking Christ, yes!"

Clarissa hungrily lapped up the addictive cum as it flowed out of her Mom's pussy like from a broken faucet.

"You're the hottest fucking two ever," Amy said, in complete awe of the nasty sex they were having, and how much fun it looked. She just had to turn her own mother. Perhaps that could begin today, as she would be at both the wedding and the reception. Suddenly her phone rang.

Joey texted: Walking into the church.

Dwayne was nervous. He needed to find out what was wrong, yet he feared what it might be.

Amy reported, "They're here."

"I'll go meet them," Katie said, getting up even as her legs were still trembling.

"And you can suck my cock, slut," Amy ordered, as she texted: Mrs. Wilson will meet you outside the girls' change room.

"Yes, Mistress," Clarissa obeyed, crawling to her best friend, excited to see her plan to surprise Dwayne coming to fruition.

Katie quickly got dressed, grabbed the blindfold she'd brought, and exited just as the two men came walking towards her. She wondered if she smelled like sex. She wondered if her red cheeks would give the game away.

"What's wrong, Mrs. Wilson?" Dwayne asked.

"It's better if Clarissa tells you herself," Katie said, not alleviating the groom's growing anxiety. "Here, let me put this on you."

"What? Why?" Dwayne asked, as his mother-in-law-to-be put a blindfold on him.

Joey looked at the red-faced Mom and at the blindfold. This was weird.

"You'll see," the mother said, before adding with a smile as she winked at Joey, "or at least you'll hear."

"Okay, let me in," Dwayne demanded, urgently wanting to learn what was going on.

Joey, sensing something strange was about to transpire, said, "Relax, they wouldn't blindfold you for bad news. They obviously believe your seeing the bride in her wedding dress is bad luck."

"Oh, I guess that's it," Dwayne nodded, thinking that was likely true, as relief coursed through him, although he was curious what exactly this could be about, then.

"No matter what happens, you must keep the blindfold on, is that clear, Dwayne?"

"Sure," he agreed, really confused about what was going on.

"I'm serious," the Mom stressed. "Clarissa believes it's super bad luck for you to see her or her wedding dress before she walks down the aisle."

"So, she still wants to marry me?"

"A hundred million percent," Mrs. Wilson said. "She loves you, silly."

"Thank God," Dwayne said, although completely baffled at what could be so urgent to rush them here.

"Come on in," Mrs. Wilson said, taking Dwayne's hand, before looking to Joey, "You too."

"Okay," Joey nodded, his sexual Spidey senses tingling. He followed behind and gasped when he saw a naked Clarissa sucking a naked Amy's strap-on cock.

"Remember the blindfold doesn't come off, no matter what," the mother of the bride stressed one more time.

"I know," Dwayne said, hearing Joey's gasp.

"Hey baby, you made it," Clarissa said, as Amy pulled the strap-on out of her mouth. She was thankful, as the vibrations felt really awkward. She got up, walked over to her almost husband and kissed him passionately.

Mrs. Wilson dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle his belt.

Dwayne's eyes went wide as Clarissa took both of his hands and placed them on her naked boobs.

Joey gasped again, "Holy shit."

"No telling Dwayne what's going on," Clarissa instructed, as she broke her almost-husband's kiss and her mother pulled his pants down.

Joey nodded.

"What is going on?" Dwayne asked.

"It's time for your blindfolded reverse gangbang, darling," Clarissa revealed to both men as Mrs. Wilson pulled down the silk boxers and took the just-awakening cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh," Dwayne replied in shock as his wife-to-be kissed him again, as someone else had his cock in her mouth. But who? Surely Mrs. Wilson couldn't be doing it!

"Holy shit," Joey repeated, stunned by what he was witnessing.

Amy walked over to Dwayne as well, still wielding her strap-on, although she'd shut the vibrations off, and dropped down beside Katie.

Clarissa purred, as she tugged on his ear, "Like I experienced most of the time last week, you won't know who's sucking you or riding your big cock, baby."

Katie had the cock half hard when Amy pulled her away and took the semi-erect cock in her own mouth.

"You sure?" Dwayne asked, stunned by what was happening.

"A hundred percent," she said, kissing him again. "Just enjoy."

"What about me?" Joey asked.

"Why are you still wearing clothes?" Clarissa asked in reply.

"Good question," he said, as he quickly began getting undressed, as he admired the sexy white garter belt and stockings on the bride-to-be... no doubt Dwayne was one lucky man.

"And no saying anything," Clarissa added.

Joey nodded his agreement as he continued climbing out of his tux.

Amy swirled her tongue around the impressive cock, loving the feeling of a cock hardening in her mouth. It wasn't as exhilarating as turning a straight girl, but just like turning a straight girl, she was in control.

Dwayne moaned, "I can't believe this was what was so urgent."

"You don't like it?" Clarissa asked.

"I'm not saying that," Dwayne clarified, "it's actually an amazing surprise."

"And it's just beginning," Clarissa said, giving him one more kiss before also kneeling before him.

Amy allowed the now fully erect cock to slip out of her mouth and offered it to the bride.

Clarissa devoured the cock, wanting to be the best of the three at sucking his cock.

Joey, now naked and his cock hard as rock, watched Amy saunter over to him. She whispered in his ear as she stroked his cock, "If you want to fuck all three of us, all you have to do is one little task."

"Anything," Joey groaned, her hot breath, naked body, and the idea of fucking all three of them, especially Amy, was the ultimate turn-on.

"Anything?" Amy asked, tugging on his ear and rolling her fingers over his cock head.

"Yes, anything," he agreed without hesitation.

"Go suck Dwayne's cock," Amy ordered.

"You're serious?" Joey asked. He'd sucked a couple cocks in college and been sucked by a few guys... truth was, he'd found most guys more eager than girls at sucking dick. He didn't find the task all that exciting, both previous times were when he was drunk, but for the opportunity to fuck Amy, he'd do it. Yet he couldn't appear eager.

"Yes, just once or twice," Amy purred, as she lowered herself before him and licked the entire shaft of his cock.

"Just once?" he groaned.

"Or twice," Amy said, sucking a ball into her mouth.

"Okay," Joey said, before adding, "anything if I can fuck you."

"Good to know," she smiled, thinking perhaps a hot pegging would enhance this wild pre-wedding orgy.

Katie meanwhile, moved into place and sucked one of Dwayne's balls into her mouth.

"Oh God," Dwayne groaned, the double attention amazingly hot. Who was sucking his balls?

Clarissa was bobbing away until she was tapped on the shoulder. She backed off and was surprised to see Joey kneeling beside her. She looked up at Amy, who winked and said, "And now here's cock sucker number four."

Katie looked up, surprised. "Oh my," she said, accidentally letting Dwayne know it was she sucking on his balls.

"You can suck my balls anytime you want, Mrs. Wilson," Dwayne smiled, just as another girl took his cock in his mouth, not noticing the surprised tone of his almost mother-in-law.

Joey hadn't sucked cock in a long time, so he just slowly bobbed back and forth.

"Nice and slow," Dwayne moaned, enjoying each of the four experienced cock suckers.

"Yes, suck that big cock," Clarissa encouraged, the gay act surprisingly turning her on.

"Yeah, worship it, cock sucker," Dwayne added, really turned on by the surreal experience and wanting to let them know he was still in charge, even if he was blindfolded. He did wonder where Joey was... it was rare for him to be this quiet for this long.

Joey was surprised that this act turned him on. Sucking cock. Sucking his best friend's cock. Having three hot naked women watching. Being called a cock sucker. He began bobbing faster.

Amy smiled as she watched Joey not only obey her, but clearly enjoy sucking dick. She believed most women would eat pussy, given the right opportunity (both Clarissa and Katie had proven that theory true) and that most guys would suck dick, given the right circumstances and more times than not get pegged (allowing a real cock up their ass was not as easy, though).

Katie was stunned and oddly turned on. The idea of making her husband suck a cock became suddenly intriguing.

Clarissa watched the gay act, hoping Dwayne wouldn't be mortified (gay sex had gotten her and Amy closer), thinking Dwayne standing all this time would be tiring, and suggested, "Let's get him out of the rest of his clothes and lay him down on the floor."

Joey allowed the cock to slip out of his mouth and moved away, and was rewarded by Katie, who took his cock in her mouth as soon as he stood up. "Oh yes, Mrs. Wilson," Joey groaned.

"No talking, dumb ass," Clarissa scolded, as she yanked off Dwayne's pants and socks. She hated guys keeping their socks on during sex.

"Sorry," he mouthed, as he watched the hot MILF bobbing on his cock. Unlike most women, this woman could deep throat a cock.

Katie loved sucking cock. It was probably part of the reason her sex life with her husband was less than adequate: he literally preferred a blow job to having sex. The fact that she'd mastered her ability to control her gag reflex back in college when she was dating a well-hung Italian exchange student helped. She could take nine inches in her mouth with ease, and loved knowing she was a rarity in the world of oral pleasure. And God, until Dwayne's and Joey's big young cocks, she'd forgotten how exciting it was to take a new cock in her mouth. Unbeknownst to anyone, she became quite a cock sucking connoisseur in her last year of college after her Italian stud left to return home. She sucked a good eighty cocks in her last year, of all shapes and sizes, and she loved them all. The long, the thick, the rarity where they were both long and thick, but she also enjoyed smaller cocks too... but she preferred big ones. She preferred taking a big cock all the way in her mouth, she loved seeing her saliva dripping off the cock, and although it hadn't happened in a long time, her husband getting less aggressive as the years went on, she loved to receive a good face fucking. She hadn't lived her long-lost slut persona for decades before last Saturday's wild lesbian night, and now that she had two young vital cocks near her, she planned to work them over.

Katie's phone rang from halfway across the room. She sighed, the ring tone informing her it was her husband, "Not now, dumb ass, I'm busy?" She rebuked it before refilling her mouth with Joey's soldier and letting it ring a bit longer before it stopped and went to voice mail.

Dwayne lay down, still in a daze from the situation. Although his hard cock saluting whoever was in the room was letting them all know he was okay with it. He knew Clarissa and her mother were in the room and assumed Amy was too... the fourth cock sucker was a complete mystery, though. Who else could it be? As he pondered this, he heard his fiancée say, "Sucking my man, round two."

"How many rounds are there?" Dwayne asked with a chuckle.

"How long can you last?" Clarissa asked.

"Probably not very long," he admitted, as he felt a warm mouth on his cock again.

Amy began bobbing on her best friend's almost husband, enjoying this kinky orgy in the making.

Katie quit deep throating Joey, spun around, bent over a chair and offered her pussy to the young stud.

Joey didn't hesitate as he moved behind the sexy Mom and slid his hard cock inside her wet pussy.

"Oh yes," Katie moaned, as she felt her first real cock in her pussy other than her husband's in decades.

Joey wanted to say something, but didn't as he'd clearly been told to be quiet, and he wasn't about to do anything to get himself kicked out of this surreal pre-wedding party.

Dwayne asked, "Is this Amy?"

"No questions," Clarissa said. "Just enjoy four cock suckers worshipping your big fucking cock."

"Fair enough," Dwayne agreed, although like any man, he was curious to know who was sucking his cock. Unfortunately the blindfold was very good, and he had zero visibility.

"The better question is who's going to get that first load," Clarissa said.

"First load?" Dwayne asked.

"The second one goes in my ass, for sure," Clarissa replied.

"Well, of course," Dwayne replied, trying to act casual, as his current cock sucker was now sucking on his balls.

"Harder," Mrs. Wilson demanded, wanting to be pounded.

Joey obeyed, beginning to fuck the horny MILF faster as he watched Amy between Dwayne's legs and Clarissa moving to join her.

Clarissa began sucking her fiancé's cock, fiancé only for a little while longer, as her best friend continued sucking on his balls.

"That feels amazing," Dwayne moaned, the double sensation something he'd never even imagined before.

Clarissa bobbed. Amy licked and then surprised the blindfolded groom when she sucked on a finger before sliding it in his ass.

"Oh my," Dwayne gasped, as his anal portal was penetrated. With Mrs. Wilson getting fucked, and Clarissa sucking him, he knew her style, this had to be either Amy or the mystery girl fingering him. He assumed it was Amy wiggling a finger in his ass, as his almost wife sucked him. The feeling was weird, just slightly uncomfortable, yet oddly stimulating.

Clarissa sucked for a moment before seeing what Amy was doing. She smiled as she sat up and snapped her fingers at Joey and pointed to Dwayne's cock.

Joey reluctantly pulled out of Katie, even though he was really enjoying her pussy, and moved back over to suck his bro's cock again. Sucking dick while others watched was a little humiliating but equally stimulating... of course he would suck cock and even swallow a load if he had to, to be able to take part in this orgy.

Amy wiggled her finger in Dwayne's ass, loving being able to slyly dominate someone. Girls, guys, it didn't matter, so long as she was in charge. She just loved sex on her own terms.

"That feels weird," Dwayne said, wanting to confirm who it was. Clarissa had just been sucking him, so it couldn't be her.