Accidental Gangbang: Blindfold Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And sucked a lot of cock and got eaten out by a lot of women," Amy added.

"And fucked me," Mom added, reminiscing about last weekend and how it had completely changed her life. She'd been craving pussy all week, sucking her husband's cock three times not having quenched her craving for cunt.

"Thanks for that," Clarissa smirked, laughing softy.

"Just trying to keep it real," Amy shrugged.

"Everything lately has been real," Clarissa said, shaking her head. She looked at her Mom; they'd spoken every day since that wild incestuous encounter but hadn't talked about it at all. She had no idea what to expect today, assuming it would be awkward, and yet she could sense her Mom wanted to do it again.

"Would you change any of it?" Mom asked, knowing she herself wouldn't go back in time and change a thing, but worried her daughter may not feel the same way.

Clarissa didn't hesitate when she answered, wanting to reassure her Mom and her best friend that last weekend wasn't just amazing, but life-changing, "God, no. It's been the sexual awakening I definitely needed, even if I didn't know that beforehand."

"I knew," Amy chirped.

"Yeah, yeah," Clarissa waved her hand at her dismissively. "You can turn anyone into a cunt muncher."

"You two prove that's true," Amy smiled before adding, still a little shocked at all that had transpired last weekend, the incestuous acts not something she'd anticipated; "I mean you two really proved it was true."

"I don't know what came over me," Katie admitted, still shocked at how she'd just let go of any inhibitions she'd ever had and just let loose.

"Lust, obedience, carnal desire," Amy listed.

"Check, check and check," the recently bisexual mother laughed.

"And because I'm about to marry the most amazing man in the entire world, he's okay with every kinky thing I did last week."

"The Rock is the most amazing man in the world," Amy argued.

"Blake Shelton," Mom suggested, before adding, "Oh, how I'd let him rock my world."

Amy roared, "I love your play on words. John Legend."

"Ryan Reynolds," Clarissa tossed out there, not wanting to be left out of this game.

"Of course, you'd pick the whitest guy in the world," Amy said. "He's even Canadian, so he'd probably apologize if he fucked you too hard."

"Then there's Denzel Washington," Mom tossed in.

"A hot black man, nice," Amy approved.

"The black size myth isn't a myth," Mom said, winking at Clarissa.

"Mom!"

"Just saying," she shrugged.

"You go, Mommy slut." Amy teased, also winking at Clarissa as she said it.

"Oh, what I wouldn't do for a ten-inch stick of dark chocolate right now," said Mom as she reminisced to herself about the college stud who'd banged her brains out all summer before she started college at the lake.

"We can make that happen," Amy nodded.

"Amy!"

"What, the least we can do is give her the big dick and good fucking your father generally can't provide," Amy said.

"On that note," Clarissa said, Amy accidentally setting up the perfect segue for her idea.

"Ohhhh, this sounds interesting," Amy said. "But first, more wine."

"Yes, this does sound like a more wine idea," Mom smiled.

Looking at her Mom, tipsy, Clarissa still couldn't fathom the truth that had hidden within her motherly being all these years. The accidental gangbang was just that... an accident that went horribly astray... although eventually in a really good way. Her Mom's hidden sexuality and the wildness that ended in their willingly committing incest with each other in a club full of women wasn't an accident at all... but rather a twisted domino falling.

"What, honey?" Katie asked her daughter, seeing her in deep thought.

"I'm still in disbelief about what you and I did together last weekend," Clarissa admitted.

"You don't have any regrets, do you?" she asked, sounding genuinely concerned. Katie had replayed that night literally a hundred times, through a dozen plus self-induced orgasms (she'd used her vibrator so much she had to get more batteries), and although she'd gone through a variety of emotions from shock to guilt to exhilaration, among dozens of others, she always ended on the though that she'd do it all over again... as long as Clarissa was okay with it the morning after.

"God, no," Clarissa quickly clarified, before smiling playfully. "I mean it was the most amazing mother-daughter-bonding experience in world history."

"Yes, it was," Katie laughed softly. "I can't believe we did all that, either."

"It's just that I'm still coming to grips with the crazy last weekend," Clarissa said, sensing her mother was still okay with it.

"That was a lot to digest in two days," Mom nodded.

"Oh, I digested a lot of it," Clarissa retorted playfully.

"Me too," the mom smiled, craving her daughter's pussy again, but not quite yet comfortable to just blurt that out. Perhaps after another glass of wine.

Amy returned and said as she refilled their glasses, "So, what wicked thoughts do you wish to share with us?"

"My idea is to stage somewhat of a sequel to my accidental gangbang," Clarissa began.

"You have me intrigued," Amy said.

"So, since I sucked Dwayne's dad and fucked mine..." Clarissa opened.

"You want Dwayne to fuck his mother?" Amy asked, totally approving of her friend's kinky new personality.

"No, well... maybe later," Clarissa said, that being an idea for down the road, "but I thought he could perhaps enjoy the same mouths and pussies that I have recently."

"You want to let Dwayne to fuck me?" Katie asked, a little surprised by this, but very intrigued by the idea. Clarissa had told her how big his cock was, and she definitely could use a big cock fucking.

"Or for you to fuck him," Clarissa shrugged with a sly smile.

"Interesting," Amy mused.

"My actual idea is to blindfold him first, and then have each of us take turns sucking him off, so he won't know who was doing it," Clarissa said.

"Delicious," Amy smiled.

"His cum is, actually," Clarissa said.

"Not as tasty as mine, surely," Amy scoffed.

"God, no," Clarissa said mockingly, "but very good for man cum."

"I'll take that," Amy said.

Katie smiled, "So like you in the box, he wouldn't know who was sucking him."

"Or fucking him," Clarissa nodded.

"And you want this to happen in the church," Amy smiled. "You're a naughty little devil."

"You're correct on both counts; you've corrupted me completely," Clarissa smiled.

"On that note," Amy said. "Why don't you come over here and have an appetizer to go with your wine?"

"Don't you mean some cunt champagne?" Clarissa asked, as she lowered herself to the floor and submissively crawled over to Amy, who spread her legs as she reached her.

"And pussy perfection," Amy added.

"Peach perfect pussy," Mom added, as her daughter crawled between Amy's legs and began licking.

"A bodacious box lunch."

"A sweet slit."

"A tantalizing twat."

"A glimmering gash."

"A flooding flow."

"A creamy kitty," Mom continued as she watched her daughter lick away. Part of her wanted her daughter between her legs, and the other part of her wanted to be between her daughter's... an entirely new approach to Yin and Yang.

Clarissa listened to the two quipping back and forth as she licked Amy's delicious wet pussy, no alliteration at all, just the truth.

"A scrumptious snatch."

"All of the above," Clarissa finally added to the conversation as she sucked Amy's swollen clit into her mouth.

"Indeed," Amy trembled.

"Don't forget about me, baby girl," Mom said, needing her pussy pleased. "Don't forget it's my pussy you came out of."

"That's so hot," Amy moaned as she snapped her fingers, wanting to watch more incestuous play.

Clarissa crawled over to her Mom after the wordless order by Amy, and buried her face in a pussy that before last week she'd never imagined ever seeing... or licking.

"God, I need to get my own Mommy-slut," Amy said, the idea of committing incest with her own mother very appealing.

"You have one," Mom moaned.

"Okay, then I want two," Amy corrected herself.

"Your Mom would look hot between your legs," Mom said wickedly.

"Or on all fours taking your strap-on," Amy added.

"Or as a link in a family and friends daisy chain," Clarissa suggested, Amy's Mom really hot, just an older version of Amy. She was also divorced, and thus perhaps would prove to be an easy seduction.

"A lesbian strap-on-filled lesbian orgy," Amy suggested, already pondering how to make it a reality.

"Take her to Le Chateau Club," Clarissa suggested between long lingering laps between her Mom's very wet pussy lips.

"That's a great idea," Amy said, thinking it would be the perfect location for her 49th birthday. "Her birthday is in a couple of weeks."

"Before or after I get back from my honeymoon?"

"How long will you be gone?"

"Ten days," Clarissa answered, as she probed her Mom's pussy and tried to fuck her by using her tongue like a small cock.

"It should work," she said, before ordering, "Now come back to me and get me off. You got me all horny talking about my mother."

"Yes, Mistress," Clarissa replied, crawling back to Amy's glimmering gash. Shiny snatch was a better descriptor as it was very wet, or perhaps glistening gorge. She resumed licking, craving the sweet nectar of a full flood.

"You sure you don't want an orgasm tonight?" the mother asked, hungry for her daughter's pussy.

"I made Dwayne wait until tomorrow, so I will too," Clarissa said, even though the idea of getting off right now was very appealing.

"Tomorrow you're going to have an orgasm apocalypse," Amy predicted.

"Mmmmmmm," Clarissa responded, both because Amy tasted so fucking good, and because she already knew tomorrow showed promise of being as epically sexually charged and kinky as both her accidental gangbang and her lesbian awakening.

"So, Dwayne is pretty big, right?" Mrs. Wilson asked, already salivating about a big flesh and blood cock.

"Eight inches of perfect pussy pounding prick," Clarissa answered, able to use alliteration too.

"Delicious," Mom moaned, as she began rubbing herself as she watched her daughter dyke out.

"God, tomorrow can't come soon enough," Amy said, as she entwined her fingers through Clarissa's hair and gently guided her deeper into her pussy.

Clarissa sucked Amy's clit between her lips again, and shook her head slightly from left to right while sliding two fingers inside her.

"Oh yes, you eager slut," Amy moaned. "Finger fuck me."

Clarissa furiously pumped her fingers in and out of her excessive wetness, sensing she was close.

"Oh God, your daughter can really eat a cunt," Amy declared.

"I know," Mom agreed with a moan as she rubbed herself in a circular motion.

Clarissa found Amy's g-spot and began tapping it like she was giving her an orgasmic drum solo, which she was, and Amy was screaming and quaking in seconds, "Oh my fucking God, yes!"

Amy's cunt cum flooded out of her and into Clarissa's open mouth as she pulled her fingers out to get the full flood spewing directly into her hungry open mouth.

"So hot," Mom moaned.

Clarissa caught as much of Amy's cum as she could before she quickly crawled over to Mom and ordered, since she was technically her pet as established last weekend, "Mommy, don't you dare come until it's all over your daughter's face."

As her daughter dove into her wetness the mother moaned, "Yes, baby, eat Mommy's cunt."

Hearing her Mom say the word 'cunt' would have been taboo and utterly unbelievable a week ago, and yet now it flowed off her tongue so smoothly.

"Yes, eat that pussy you came out of all those years ago," Amy encouraged, her tone implying she was still in the glorious afterglow of an orgasm.

"Oh yes, Clarissa, you really get Mommy wet," Mom moaned, loving to remind herself she was willfully committing incest.

"I love your cunt, Mommy," Clarissa said, as she wiggled her tongue back and forth in a constant Z-like pattern up and down.

"Oh yes, baby, eat Mommy, eat Mommy's pussy, eat Mommy," she gushed.

Clarissa loved that her mother was getting as turned on by the taboo incest reality as she was. Her pussy was on fire and she badly wanted to feel a tongue licking away or a strap-on slamming into it... or both. Yet she'd made a promise to Dwayne, and she had to keep it. It was only one more night of frustration.

"You two are so fucking hot together," Amy said, as she again enjoyed the nasty incest talk mixed with actually seeing her best friend munching on her mother's cunt.

"Oh yes, baby, yes, baby, oh God, Mommy's coming," the horny mother babbled like a bimbo until she screamed her declaration.

Clarissa received her second creamy cunt cum treat in several minutes.

"So hot," Amy purred.

"So fucking hot," Katie agreed, as her body trembled with orgasmic delight.

Clarissa lapped up as much of her Mom's cum as she could, suddenly not able to get enough of the cunt champagne, which she still thought was the best descriptor.

Finally the daughter sat up, her face wet with cum, and said, "I need to go to bed."

"Unless you want to come now," Amy offered.

"Tomorrow," Clarissa promised, "as many times as you like," resisting the appealing temptation.

"Tomorrow," Amy agreed, "lots," as she snapped her fingers at her older pet. "Watching you two got me all revved up again."

"I could use a night-cunt," Katie wittingly quipped a delicious play on words as she moved between Amy's legs.

"Have fun, you two," Clarissa said, walking out before she stayed to watch. Her pussy needed the coldest of showers. Did that work on women? She'd never before been so horny and unable to satisfy her needs.

As the bride-to-be crawled into bed, she just kept thinking, Tomorrow, I'm getting married tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

.....

Saturday.

Wedding day.

Dwayne was just finishing with the barber as he pondered the best day of his life. Today he would marry the woman of his dreams. A woman who had been so full of surprises last week, and he wondered if that was to be one last wild weekend, or if such craziness would continue after the 'I do's' where his dad had joked a hundred times that was when the good sex and blow jobs ended. Truth be told, he'd believed him, based on how much their sex life had diminished in the past few months, yet he loved her more than sex and would say 'I do' even if it meant he never got a blow job again (although he prayed that wouldn't be the case).

On the one hand, seeing his bride-to-be being such a wanton slut was a major turn-on. The kind of thing you only see in porn films. Her willingness not only to be a hot little slut, but to take it up the ass (no way he ever thought that would happen), lez out (he really never thought that would happen) and have wild voyeuristic sex with her Mom and willingly commit incest (such a thought had never once even popped into his head, although he had jerked off about his future mother-in-law-to-be on occasion) was also a little overwhelming.

What if he suddenly wasn't enough for her? What if she started fucking just anyone? They say every guy wants a prim and proper woman in public and a nasty slut in the bedroom... he may have that... but he just wasn't sure. There was this growing lingering doubt, this increasing sense of anxiety, that Pandora's Box had been opened, and there was no way of closing it.

Yet, did he want it closed? He wasn't sure. At the very least, he wanted to have access to the lock.

Meanwhile, Clarissa was in a limo with her mother and maid of honour Amy on their way to the church after getting manicures, their hair done and makeup too.

Clarissa was horny as hell, as she hadn't touched her pussy since making a commitment not to with Dwayne last Sunday. Getting her period had helped quell the burning desire, but it hadn't extinguished it completely. She was a new woman after the wild weekend of debauchery, and she wanted more. It didn't help that both women in the limo were telling her what they planned to do to her once they got to the church.

"I'm going to eat your cunt until you come so hard you can barely stagger down the aisle," Amy promised.

"You're going to eat Mommy's cunt and walk down the aisle with my cunt cum all over your face," the mother added, thinking that would actually be pretty hot and twisted.

"I'm going to ride your man's dick like there's no tomorrow," Amy continued, actually planning to fuck the groom before he walked down the aisle

"And I'm going to suck his dick like the cock sucking goddess I am," Katie guaranteed, each of them in on the pre-wedding surprise for Dwayne.

As the limo rolled up to the church, Amy texted Joey: Please get to the church ASAP. We need you and Dwayne urgently.

Joey, who was paying for the haircuts, texted back: What? What's going on? Is everything okay?

Amy texted back, not wanting to give any hints of their true intentions, a pre-wedding orgy, Amy and Katie coming up with a wicked plan to double down on Clarissa's original blindfold plan and give Clarissa a surprise as well, as they got out of the limo: Just fucking get here ASAP.

Joey sighed. Amy was fucking hot, but completely unpredictable. He couldn't decide what had shocked him more: that it was Clarissa in the box, that once she was outed they let him be part of a hot threesome, or seeing Amy eating out Clarissa at the kitchen table the next morning. He wasn't sure he could ever look at either of them again without getting a stiffy every time. He said, "We're urgently needed at the church."

"Really?" Dwayne said. They still had a lot of time.

"Amy says we're needed ASAP," Joey said, showing him the text.

"Shit. This can't be good," Dwayne said, worried something had gone wrong. He grabbed his phone and called his bride-to-be.

"It's Dwayne," Clarissa said, showing her phone to Amy as they arrived in the surprisingly big preparation room.

"Let it go to voice mail," Amy said.

"He's probably freaking out about why we need him here," Clarissa rightly assumed.

"Probably," Amy shrugged, as she added, "Both of you sluts, get undressed. I want you only in your nylons."

"They won't be here for a while," Clarissa pointed out, the barbershop they were at a good fifteen minutes away, perhaps more if there was any traffic.

"But we should get ourselves all wet and willing before they arrive," Amy said, slipping out of her dress.

Dwayne sighed, "No answer."

"Let's just get there. I'll tell your Dad we'll meet him at the church."

"Okay," Dwayne nodded, getting a major pain in his gut. He couldn't let go of the thought that something was wrong.

A minute later, all three ladies were wearing only their thigh high stockings. Well actually, the bride-to-be had on a white garter-belt and stockings.

Katie smiled as she sat on a love seat, spread her black nylon-clad legs and said, "Bridie dear, I think you need some homemade cooking before you walk down the aisle."

"I do love your homemade cooking," Clarissa smiled, as she walked over to her Mom, lowered herself before her and dined on her undeniably new favorite homemade treat.

Amy said, as she reached into her duffle bag for the special vibrating strap-on she'd brought along for the occasion, "Hey, what about me?"

"I'm pretty hungry," Clarissa said, although she didn't look up, but kept licking.

"I have an extra gift for you today," Amy said, as she watched her best friend lick her own mother as she attached the harness to her perfect figure. She loved sex. Loved eating pussy. Loved having her pussy eaten. Loved sucking cock. Loved getting fucked. But without a doubt, her biggest thrill was when she was wielding a cock and fucking someone... usually a girl, although she'd had a couple recent pegging experiences. She couldn't deny it, but hearing a masculine man squeal like a little girl and eventually beg to be fucked in the ass, was extremely hot.