All Comments on 'Abigail's Mom Pt. 01'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurns9 months ago

Really enjoyed this. Liked that Abigail's mom had ridiculous proportions (although I hope in a future installment we at least get an idea of what her measurements are). Instead of the protagonist being the aggressor, I liked how the female took control and even stopped the protagonist from engaging in anymore sex by draining him.

Looking forward to the next installment of this story where hopefully, Abigail takes after her mom (Hint! Hint!).

DunkirkDunkirk9 months ago

Hope he gets to play with her again. Maybe he can play with Abbie too.

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Very lame ending

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good idea for a story and a fun situation to explore, but the dialogue and flow was terrible. None of what Agatha said sounded realistic or like something an actual person would say. Also moves way too quickly, there was no subtlety or detail in the progression to sex. It's fine to lack realism in circumstance of course - that's what fantasy is - but lacking realism in writing and dialogue is simply cause for revising one's writing. The ending definitely needs revision too, the "was it a dream" ending is one of the most painful tropes imaginable to perpetuate.

HungBigBenHungBigBen2 months ago

Thank you Dave….great start….I am looking forward to more of Agatha …

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...