Abigail's Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
An older woman introduces a young stud to sex!
2.3k words
4.4
19k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big Tits, Big Dicks, and Fantasy Fucking

( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 ) ( 0 )

She didn't look like much when we met. I was invited to Abbie's house. We had been friends for while. We grew up in the same neighborhood.

I said hello to Abbie's Mom and we went to her room to study. No big deal. Abbie was a nice enough kid but not my type. She really took after her Mom. Almost unnoticeable. Dishwater blonde hair. Abbie was somewhere between slender and chunky. There was no spark between us. We were just friends.

Her Mom was an older version. Heavier, of course since she was older. Actually, she was past chunky. She was obese. Very thick at the waist!

We worked together for a couple of hours Her Mom, Agatha, brought us snacks at one point and some soda's. Very domesticated! Any way, it was nice. She obviously trusted us which was a nice change from some of my friends parents who always thought we were up to something.

At one point as we were finishing up I went to the bathroom. Again, no big deal. I took my piss and then, in a moment of silliness I decided to squeeze one out. Which I did. It didn't take long, maybe two minutes. After all I was a healthy teenager, just turned 18.

I went back to Abbie's room, helped her clean things up and she walked me to the door. Her Mom was in the kitchen as we went by. I thought it was strange that she watched me the whole time. Never took her eyes off me!

The next time Abbie and I had a study date I knocked on the door and her Mom answered. She had me come in and told me that Abbie had been called to visit her grandparents and would not be there that evening.

I was about to take my books and go home when her Mom put her hand on my arm.

"The last time you were here I saw what you did in the bathroom.That door doesn't close all the way unless you lift up on the handle and PULL it closed! Oh, but I'm not mad!" She could see the look in my eyes. "In fact, I thought it was exciting! I stood there and watched as you beat yourself off into the toilet. But you came so hard a lot of your sperm ended up on the tank, didn't it? I appreciate that you took the time to clean up after yourself. Some men wouldn't have bothered."

I could feel myself turning red from embarrassment!

She was smiling gently. "Yes, I thought ti was exciting watching a young man fondle himself. Pulling and tugging on the largest cock I'd ever seen. So thick and so long!" She licked her lips while her eyes focused on my crotch.

"But you know that it's not good for you to do that to yourself! Don't you have a girlfriend who can help you take care of those urges?"

"Nuh, um, that is, ah, no. My parents think I'm too young to date! I'm eighteen! All my friends are hooking up. But not me!"

"Well, I can help with that. I want to help you with that! Come here."

She drew me into her bedroom and pushed me onto the bed.

"I have a surprise for you, Ralph, I think," she told me as she stepped out of her skirt. Her legs were slender and sleek! There was no cellulite, she didn't have a fat ladies legs!

She slowly unbuttoned her blouse. As she did so her cleavage became visible.When she had finished undoing all the buttons she reached down and corralled herself. She pulled her hands up and together. As she did this her cleavage got deeper and deeper!

"I know that people think I'm fat. But I'm going to let you in on a secret. I'm not fat. I just have big boobs. I have such enormous tits that I can't buy bras! And they hang down to my waist and make me seem overweight! Look!"

She pulled off her blouse and tossed it to the floor. Her boobs shook and quivered as they fell to rest against her torso. Her pussy was just barely visible under those mammoth flesh mountains! As was her navel! And her waist! I had never seen such gigantic tits! Not even on the internet!

"Oh my GOD!" I exclaimed. "Your.. ah, um, ah that is..." I stumbled to a halt. I had no words for what I was seeing!

"I know!" She smiled broadly. "None of my guys can believe the size of these tata's! It's almost impossible to measure accurately! Even when I have help at the store it takes two or three sales girls to get anything close to right! I haven't worn an out of the box bra since I was fifteen! And that was over twenty years ago!"

She slid onto the bed next to me. Her breasts hit the bed well before her hands did. Those mountains were so huge it was indescribable!

"Now, honey, I need you to play with my tits! I need to feel your hands and your lips all over them! They are huge and need a lot of attention! So get busy, babe!"

I was nervous but this was such an opportunity! There was no way I was going to miss out on feeling the biggest tits I had ever imagined!

I used both hands to lift the nearest tit so I could lick and suck on her nipple. The aureola was just slightly darker than the flesh that surrounded it. Her nipple was almost an inch wide and once I started to nibble on it grew to over an inch tall. I sucked it into my mouth and gently gnawed on it.

The aureola alone was the size of my face! I shook my head back and forth, causing ripples to flow though her tit. I switched to the other boob and did the same thing. Agatha was holding me in place with both hands. Not that I had any intention of going anywhere! These were the biggest tits I could have dreamt of!

After a while Agatha pulled me free and smiled at me.

"You do that so well! I love the feel of your lips and hands on my huge tata's! But now it's my turn! Why don't you sit down here on the edge of the bed and let me have a turn with your big fat dick! Maybe it's because I have such large tits but I have an affinity for big dicks! I like to stroke them and squeeze them and pull on them! I like to lick them and suck them and put them down my throat as far as I can get them! And your balls are so big! I'm going to have a lot of fun emptying your balls! I'm going to get you to cum on my tits! I'm going to drink you down! I like to watch the look on your face as I play with your dick!"

She knelt between my legs and leaned forward. Her tits settled on the floor in front of her as she pulled my dick head between her lips! As she leaned forward and back her massive mams flexed with her. Watching her tits bend and flex, her cleavage surge and billow, was SO exciting! In no time I was rock hard between her lips!

"I'm going ti cum, Agatha! I'm going to spurt down your throat you big tilted cock sucker! You do that so well!"

"MMphh! Mummph!" She never faltered in her attention.

Moments later I groaned, thrust my hips forward and started to unload into her mouth. She took it all with a look of pleasure on her face.

"So good! So tasty!" She exclaimed while licking her lips and my softening shaft. "I just love the taste of your sperm! Can we go again? I want another load from your big balls!"

"I'm not sure," I confessed. I was trying to catch my breath. "I've never done anything like this before!"

"Are you telling me that you are a virgin?"

"Yu, um, ahh, Yes. Yes I am."

"Oh, how sweet! Well, don't worry, honey, I'll take good care of you!" She responded.

Agatha reached out with both hands and started to caress my cock. Under her gentle touch I began to gain heft. In a few moments I was rising quickly to another erection. She shifted her grip. Now she was using one hand to stroke my dick and the other hand was fondlng my ball sack. It felt wonderful! Before I knew it I was back at full strength. Standing upright my hard on was quivering in front of me as she cooed sweet nothings and praised my erection.

She laid back on the bed and drew me to her. As I laid across her she shifted her hips to bring my dick in line with her pussy.

"Put your weight behind it, honey," she instructed me. "I want to feel your big dick bull its way into my hungry pussy! Don't hold back! Don't be shy! I want to feel this!"

I followed her directions. I could feel her pussy lips being pushed out of shape as my cock head pressed into her. She was groaning as I worked.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" She cried."

I had no intentions of stopping! It felt too good! I was burying a couple of inches with each stroke. And I wanted to go deeper!

I pressed harder and harder! With each stroke she was gasping and groaning! "Oh, GOD! More! You are such a horse! I can't believe how big and hard you feel! How deep you can reach! I love it! Never stop! Keep doing me! I can't get enough of you! Of your huge dick! Please! Don't stop!"

It felt wonderful to me as well. But I was getting to the point where I was going to have to cum. There was no way I could stop it, the urge was just too great!

With a heart felt moan I began to fill her pussy with cum. Three, four spurts and her pussy was overflowing! Excess fluids began to collect under her as I kept on spurting!

"So hot!" She exclaimed. "So much! You filled me up and there is so much more for me! I love it!" Both her hands were playing around her pussy! She brought her fingers to her lips and sucked up all the juices that she had collected. "Tasty! I love the taste! Let me have more!"

"I'm not sure I have more for you! You've drained my balls! God that felt good!" I told her.

"Oh Honey, let me try!" Agatha swung around until her face was over my groin and she began to suck up everything that she could get.

To my surprise it only took her a few moments until I started to recover. And a few minutes later I was as erect as I had ever been! I was amazed and she was humming happily as she continued to play with my erection.

"Look how big you are! I really like the way you spring back to life! Now come over here and fuck the hell out of my poor little pussy! I want you to wreck me! Let's try it from behind! I bet you can get even deeper if you take me doggie style!" She knelt on the bed and pushed her tush at me.

I found myself behind her and feeding her my dick head. In a few moments, after several strokes I was as deep as I had been earlier. Agatha was pressing back at me even harder than I was pressing into her. Between us we managed to force my cock all the way into her pussy. I was pushing against the back of her cunt!

"Oh, FUCK you are so DEEP!" She cried! "So deep! I love the way you feel as you crush my poor little puss-puss! That huge dick is stretching my pussy so good! What a stud! Never stop! Keep going! Make me cum on your huge cock! I love it!"

Over the course of the next hour or so I dd my level best to give Agatha what she was asking for. Time and again she crashed into an orgasm which would leave her breathless! Her appetite for my oversized organ was unending!

But finally I had no more to offer her. In spite of her best efforts I was unable to rise to the challenge. We cuddled for a few minutes. She made it a point to press her immense boobs against me, urging me to fondle and stroke her tits! She caressed my abs and licked my nipples while nestled in my arms. But there was nothing happening.

She slipped into a robe while I got dressed and she walked me to the door. Despite what we had just done I couldn't take my eyes off her cleavage that was bursting from her. I could see her nipples scrape across the fabric and her tits were rising and falling as she walked beside me. That was the biggest set of tits imaginable! I couldn't look away. And she didn't want me to look away. She made a point of showing off her titanic titties. I think that she was hoping that I might spring another hard on. But it was not going to happen. Darn it.

After a long slow kiss goodbye I staggered home, collapsed into bed and slept until the next afternoon. It all seemed so hazy when I woke up. Had it all been a dream?

Enddd Part 1