A Daddy's Dream Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!!" I yell as I felt my own orgasm start to rip through me. I thrust into her as hard and fast as I could. Her long, shapely legs wrapped around me, holding me into her as I start to cum too.

"Cumming, baby!!! 0h, Fuuuccckkkkkk." I growl. "Here it comes, baby. Daddy's gonna fill your slutty, little cunt!!!"

One final thrust was all it took for me to fill her with my desire, spurt after spurt coating my daughters soaking wet insides as her tight cunt clamped down even harder on me, contracting around my throbbing cock as she milked every, single last drop of my cum from my pulsating cock.

Our were mouths frantically kissing each other as we shared each others desire as her juices washed all over me just as mine coated the inside of her warm depths. I was still slowly fucking her as our orgasms finally started to subside, my cock still half erect within her hot, young cunt. 

We slowly rolled onto our sides, keeping me inside her cum filled pussy as we faced each other, silly grins on our faces.

Planting soft kisses on her luscious lips, I stroked Lily's long blonde hair. My whispered words telling her how amazing that just was, how fucking amazing she is as she nuzzled into my chest.


"Oh daddy, that was the most amazing thing...ever!!" She purred. "Please, say we can do this again and again. I'm yours now, dad, I'm your dirty little fucktoy, forever and always!"

"Oh, baby. You're mine, now and Daddy's going to treat you like the little slut you really are. Whenever and wherever I want, understand?"

"Yes, sir. I understand." She shyly replied. "I've waited soooooo long for you to take me, and it was the best feeling ever. I never want it to end!"

I smiled at her as I looked into my daughters, big blue eyes.

"Same here, babygirl. Fuck knows what's going to happen when your little sister gets home though." I blurted out as I realised the reality of the situation.

"Don't worry, daddy. Your youngest daughter is even more of a dirty little slut, than me." She giggled. "This was always going to happen, It was just a matter of when. Watching you wanking earlier was just perfect timing for when Ava was due to comeback home. She only stayed at uni for a couple of extra days so I could have your big daddy cock first but believe me when I say, she wants you to take her, claim her and make her yours, just as much as me!"

I lay next to my daughter, gobsmacked. My cock still inside her twitched at the very thought of not only being inside her pussy but the thought of my cock fucking my youngest daughter too!

"Ohhhhhhhhh, I think someone likes that thought." She giggled once again, as she felt me grow.

"Fuck me again, daddy. Please, fuck my little slut cunt and make me yours, once more. Imagine how your youngest daughters tight, virgin cunt is gonna feel wrapped around her daddy's cock!"

So I did, right there and then. Roughly flipping her over and driving my cock deep inside her slut hole, over and over again. Her pretty face buried into the pillow and her sexy ass stuck up in the air. I wrapped my hand around her long hair and pounded her wanton cunt hard and fast, until I unleashed another load into her.

Finally collapsing on top her slender body, I drifted off into dreamworld.

Dreaming. Dreaming of what was to come in the new chapter of our lives together.

To be continued.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed my first attempt at anything like this. I'm not a writer by any stretch so I can only apologise for any grammatical errors, though I have tried to be as thorough as I could.

Please feel free to leave feedback if you wish, I'll take all positive criticism fully onboard.

12