A Daddy's Dream Comes True

Story Info
Step daughters make a dads dream come true.
4.4k words
4.57
32k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fictional story of how a dads dream comes true...

It had been another long week and I was glad to get home from work on Friday and was truly looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself a nice, cold beer from the fridge and a glass from the cupboard pouring myself a well earned drink.

The house was quiet with my eldest daughter visiting her best friend Ellie for the evening and my youngest was in her final days at university and was still staying at the university campus until after the weekend so she could have one final blow out weekend as she called it.

Both of them had turned out to beautiful young ladies in their own right. Smart, funny and just two truly genuine people that I was extremely proud of. Despite the fact of losing their mum only a few years ago after my gorgeous wife had lost a short battle of illness, they had come through it and had done well in life so far.

Lily was the eldest at 24 and had graduated from university with honours and got herself a good job and was staying at home while she saved far a mortgage to buy herself a place.

She's a very beautiful girl around 5ft 5'' with long natural blonde hair and a slim figure.

Ava on the other hand was now 21 and due to come back home in a couple of days and although she had to wait a couple of weeks for her final grades she was like her sister; predicted to pass her degree with honours. Ava was also such a beautiful young girl who always reminded me of her late mother. Around the same height as Lily and with the same long, blond locks her body was more on the curvy side.

Watching them grow up over the years it was hard not to notice the changes in their bodies once they turned over 18. It was like, bam!! All filled out and oozing sexuality as they pranced around the house in their skimpy clothes and pj's which I couldn't help look and stare at times.

Lily, as I said was quite slim but she has the most gorgeous set of legs and despite her size a nice perfectly shaped ass attached to them, which she seemed to love to show off. She would often come down for breakfast wearing just a short pair of tight shorts and a vest top wearing no bra as it was always easy to see her small breasts framed against the thin material and long nipples pointing out from them, as I often imagined...right at me.

Ava had much of a curvy body than her sister and despite being younger looked much more of a woman. Nice shapely legs and her gorgeous, rounded bum sat upon them perfectly. Whereas Lily was small breasted, Ava was quite the opposite. Though they dressed in similar styles Ava seemed to fill out her clothes like no other girl I had seen and was often hard for me not to be seen openly ogling my own daughter. Wearing the same kind of pj's as Lily I was often mesmerised as she walked around the place with her big tits gently bouncing under her tops. Catching sight of her ample cleavage as she bent over to get something or other or when she bent down to give me a kiss goodnight I often caught a glimpse her rounded orbs as she did so.

Still sipping on my beer I headed up stairs to the master bedroom and stripped down to my black boxer shorts and sat in the edge of the bed as I finished off my beer.

Once it was finished I laid down on top of bed and just relaxed in the peace and quiet until I must have dozed off for awhile.

I awoke with a start and flicked on the bedside lamps as it had started to get dark outside and grabbed my phone that was laying beside it.

"Fuck!" I said to myself looking at the time, showing me it was nearly 8.30pm.

It was still a couple of hours until Lily was due home and as I slowly got my bearings I realised I'd woken up hard and horny as a couple of flashbacks of a dream I'd must have had filled my head.

Two young girls were laying by the pool catching some sun and I watched as they lay on their fronts on the sun loungers in their skimpy bikinis, two gorgeous asses fully on display. Looking at them from behind my sunglasses I watched as the smaller of the two girls gets up and grabs the sun lotion and starts to rub it all over the other girls body. Sensually and slowly making sure to cover every bit of her smooth, silky skin. My mind remembers watching as she unties the others bikini top from behind and pulls it from beneath her and drops it on the floor. She continues to rub the lotion in where the bikini straps once were then I watch as she leans and whispers something into the other girls ear and slaps her playfully on the ass, making it jiggle.

By this point through the dream, my reality is that my cock is as hard as rock and literally throbbing! As I let my mind wonder back into its dream state I reached down and started to rub my cock through the tight, black boxers I'd fallen asleep in. Pushing my hand down inside them I grasp my rigid cock and slowly start to wank myself off as I close my eyes and wish the dream was a realty.

I'm still watching them as the girl on the lounger turns onto her back, displaying her gorgeous big tits to me. Even in my dream I start to touch myself as the smaller girl starts to rub the lotion all over the front of the other girl. Like before, never missing an inch and I hear myself growl out aloud as she focuses completely on her breasts now. Her delicate hands looking so small as they massage her big tits, lingering on her nipples as I hear a soft moan escape from the girl on the lounger. At this point she sits up slightly and says something to the smaller girl and I watch as the roles are reversed

Like she had done her partner in crime started to rub the lotion into her young, smooth skin...inch by inch. I watch as she too gestures for the girl to turn over and I watch as she herself pulls off her bikini top over her head and displays he tits to me. They might be smaller than the other girls but fuck!! They were just perfectly formed and her nipples long and erect and I yearned to put them in my mouth and suck them long and hard.

Back in reality my hand was starting to stoke my cock harder and faster as my imagination worked overtime. I reached down and pulled my boxers off and threw them on the floor leaving me naked and as horny as fuck on the bed. I reached into my bedside cabinet drawer and pulled out my trusty flashlight. Grabbing the lube that lives beside It I poured a generous amount into the hole and quickly thrust my cock deep inside it.

"Ah, fuck!! Yes!!" I exclaimed to myself as I felt the tightness and wetness envelop my slick cock.

I closed my eyes once more and went straight back into my dreamworld.

The smaller girl is now laying on her back as the other continues to roam her hands over her young body. The sun lotion seems to be now forgotten about and I watch as her mouth opens wide and a loud moan escapes her lips as her long nipples are touched and pulled. I watch as a pair of lips latch into them and suck hard on them.

In my dreamworld I pull my cock out and start to wank myself off furiously as I watch a pair of lips latch onto her aching buds as she once again moans and groans in pleasure. Her slender hips rise from the lounger as an explosive orgasm flows through her body.

I'm growling out aloud myself now as watch the two of them kiss, passionately. They separate and the smaller girl is pulled up from the lounger upon shaky legs. They whisper something once again to each other and then they both turn towards each and slowly and teasingly peel each others bikini bottoms off.

My eyes linger on their naked bodies as they slowly turn towards me. I can see their tight, young pussies clearly, both glistening in the sunlight as they start to walk towards me. My eyes take in every inch of them, from their flawless skin to their gorgeous tits.

They're so close now as my eyes finally fix upon their pretty faces, their big, beautiful blue eyes and long blond hair...

"Lily!! Ava!!" I yell out.

"Hi, Daddy" the both say in perfect unison. "Like what you see?"

My eyes fly open as I realise that I'm now back into reality and wanking over my own two daughters. As much as I want to stop, I just couldn't.

I hadn't been this turned on for years and pumped my flashlight harder and faster.

My eyes closed once again as I tried to get back into the dream...I get back into just as my eldest daughter wraps her delicate hand around my throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck, babygirl!" I exclaim. "That's daddy's good girl, stroke me Lily...pump daddy's cock!"

"Oh, daddy!! Yes, please, I thought you'd never ask" I hear a soft voice say.

In dreamworld I watch as she grasps my cock in her tiny hand and start to slowly jerk me off.

In reality I feel a soft, warm hand upon my own, wrapping her fingers around the toy that my cock is buried deep inside of....Wow, this is some realistic dream I think to myself as I get lost in the moment.

I take my hand away from the toy and feel a difference in feeling as the toy continues to fuck my dick at a slower and more sensual pace. I feel the toy being slowly pulled up until just the very tip of me is still inside it before it lingers there for a moment then is slowly pushed all the way down again until the opening of it is touching my trimmed pubes.

"Fuck yeah, that feels sooooo fucking good baby!"

"Oh daddy, I'm sooooo glad you like it." I hear that same soft voice whisper again.

I sort of shake my head a little to get back into reality and open my eyes just as the toy is pulled up ever so teasingly slowly again, stopping right at the very tip.

"Lily?" I dumbly blurt out. "What the fuck is going on, I'm dreaming...please tell me I'm still dreaming!"

"No, daddy. This is not a dream. It might have only been your biggest fantasy before now but here, right now, your little girl is going to make your dreams come true."

I finally looked at her as she sat on the edge of the bed, totally naked. My eyes roamed over her sexy, young body and felt myself get even harder as the tip of my cock leaked a large amount of precum as she continued to expertly wank my cock off with the fleshlight.

"Like what you see, dad?" she purred as she watched and sensed my reaction to her gorgeous body.

"Oh baby, you're just perfect!" I softly replied. "But this is so wrong, we can't do this."

"Shhhhh, now. I want this to daddy and I know you want it. The way you always look at me when you think I can't see you and the way you're looking at me now tells me this is true."

At this point I'm on the verge of shooting my load. Just looking at her beautiful body turning me on like never before, let alone the fact my daughter is naked and wanking me off is putting me close to edge of no return.

"Fuck, babygirl. You need to stop, daddy can't hold back much longer!"

Instead of stopping I watched as she got up and swung her long, gorgeous legs over mine, never missing a beat as she continued to tease me with the toy.

"I'm not stopping daddy, I want you to come. I want you to cum hard for your slutty, little girl."

I was dumbstruck as the words came out of her filthy, mouth...but also even more turned on by them.

I looked down my naked body at her as she straddled my muscular thighs. Her legs were wide open and I could see her smooth, young cunt that was glistening in the dim light of the room and I could smell her arousal from where I lay as the smell of her sex filled the room. Her long pointy nipples were hard and erect, begging to be touched.

I sat up a bit straighter so I could take in this vision of beauty, that was not long before only in my dreams. As I looked down I watched and felt her once again slowly pull the toy from my cock, this time not stopping at the tip. As she got close to the tip I felt her other soft, warm hand, wrap it self around me as the toy came completely free from me.

"Oh, shit!! Fuck, princess...feels sooooooo good!" I stammered.

"Mmmmmm, such a beautiful, big fat cock you have daddy! I can't wait to feel it IN my tight, little pussy." She purred as I felt her other hand gently fondle my aching, full balls.

"So close baby, I can't hold back no longer, daddy is going to cum!!"

"Fuck, yes!! Cum for me daddy, I want to taste all your cum in my pretty, little mouth. Treat me like the little cum whore I am!!" She begged.

There was no turning back now as I watched her lean down and slowly lick the whole length of my veiny shaft as she squeezed my balls. The feeling was incredible and just as her luscious, pink lips opened up and clamped down over the head of my cock...I exploded!!

"Oh, fuuuuccckkk!!" Daddy's coming, babygirl" I yelled as my hips rose off the bed to thrust my cock deeper into my slutty, young daughters hungry mouth.

Spurt after spurt of my hot, sticky load flowed from the tip of me, filling her mouth and throat with my cum. My whole body arched as I felt her mouth fucking my cock, her hands still massaging my bollocks as she milked me of every, single, last drop.

I had come so hard, I'd nearly fainted! I laid back catching my breath as I felt her soft lips slowly pull off my still hard cock, her tongue snaking out of her pretty mouth and she slid inside the slit of my tip to clean me out completely...sending another shiver of ecstasy throughout my whole body.

"Oh, thank you daddy! Thank you for letting me make you come. That was the hottest thing ever!!" I heard her say as I recovered.

"Baby, that was amazing." I managed to blurt out. "It was soooo wrong but it felt so right. God, you are just so beautiful and I love you so much, honey."

"I love you too, dad. I've wanted this forever and I know you secretly did to. Now we've taken this first step I'm going to show you just how much I've wanted this. Wanted to take care of you, make you feel good and make you make me feel good too. I want to fuck you daddy and I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me your little fucktoy, taking me whenever and whichever way you want. The harder the better!! Do you want that too?"

"When I woke up this morning, I would have said no, princess. But now, right here in this moment, it's nothing I want more." I admitted, no only to Lily but also too myself as I grabbed her hand and pulled her beside me on the bed.

Looking deep into each others eyes it felt like we both knew our relationship was about to change forever. Like we was both in perfect sync of each other our eyes closed and our lips came together and we kissed like lovers for the very first time. Our lips parting as our tongues explored each others mouths, dancing around in perfect harmony. My hand reaching up to caress her soft cheek as we get totally lost in each other. After what seemed like an eternity I pulled my mouth from her luscious lips and started to kiss her exposed neck. Soft gentle kisses that elicit a soft moan from deep within her.

My hand traveling slowly down her sexy, slim body as my fingers lightly brushed over her soft skin until I reached her ass. I gently massaged her ass cheeks as my mouth slowly kissed it's way down the front of her until I reach her left breast, latching on to her hard, long nipple. Gently sucking on it and teasing it with the tip of my tongue rewards me with a long loud moan of desire escaping from her soft lips.

"Oh fuck, daddy! Yes, just like that!! Suck my little titties, daddy. My nipples are soooooo sensitive!!"

I take note and push her roughly onto her back, both of her tits now fully at my mercy. I attack them like a man possessed with my mouth as my hand tweaked one, the other was bitten down on...hard!

"Ahhhhhh, fuck!!" she screamed out as the pleasure and pain flowed through her hot body. "Gonna cum for you daddy, make your little girl cum."

She had barely finished those words when I thrust two fingers in her soaking wet, tight cunt and once again clamped my teeth around her now long, sensitive nipple.

I watched in awe as her whole body startled to tremble as her orgasm exploded within her.

"That's my good girl, cum for me baby. Cum for your daddy!" I encouraged. As my fingers fucked her, my thumb found her throbbing clit, sending her completely over the edge.

"Cuuuummmming, daddy!! Fuck, fuuuucccckkkkk!!" She screamed.

I felt her juices wash all over my fingers and hand as she rose her hips from the bed and tried to thrust my fingers deeper inside herself. Over and over her whole body shook until she finally started to calm down from her high.

I reluctantly took my soaking wet fingers from her pussy and ran them up her whole body until I reached her mouth. Running my fingers over her lips so she could taste herself, I kissed her, long hard and passionately so I could taste her juices too.

"Mmmmmm baby, you taste fucking amazing!" I growled. "I'm going to enjoy eating your needy little cunt later but first, daddy needs to take what now his. You want that babygirl? You want your daddy to fuck you?"

"Oh god, please daddy. Please fuck me and make me yours forever!" She practically begged. "Give me your big, beautiful cock and fuck me like the dirty little whore I am for you."

There was no stopping me now and any doubts I'd previously had were long forgotten as I climbed between her spread open legs. I grasped my big hard cock and ran the whole length of my shaft between her slick, open lips. I could smell her arousal even more now as her natural scent filled the air in the room. I was intoxicated by it and breathed in deeply as I finally started to push the head of my cock slowly inside my babygirl.

We both groaned out as I pushed myself deeper inside her cunt, inch by inch until I was fully inside her wanton hole. I held myself there for what seemed like forever as I savoured the feeling of her young, tight pussy wrapped around me. Leaning forward I looked deep into her eyes as I slowly pulled myself out until just the tip of me was still inside before slowly, once again filling her completely.

"Oh god, daddy!! You feel so big inside me!! I've never felt so full!!"

"Mmmmm baby, you feel fucking amazing. So fucking tight!!" I growled. I feel her bury her neck into mine as the head of my prick slid effortlessly inside her dripping cunt. I feel my daughters teeth biting into me as I take control and push myself further and deeper inside her young pussy. Soft smooth hands travel down my back as I slowly start to drive myself in and out of her, pushing myself further and deeper until I'm buried fully inside her willing cunt as I feel sharp fingernails digging into my arse cheeks, marking me as hers.
I pick up the pace as we get into our perfect rhythm, thrusting my cock into her. Over and over again, faster and harder I fuck my little girls, amazing cunt!

"Oh Fuck," I hear her moan. "Please, don't stop daddy! So close, fuck, soooooo close...Make me cum on your hard cock and make me yours, sir."

I smirk at myself as I thrust back into her. Fucking her tight little hole, pounding into her depths as she thrusts her hips into mine, meeting every stroke I make.
I lean down to Lily's pretty lips, kissing them hard as she moans into my mouth, feeling every inch of me inside her cunt as I fuck it hard and fast. I take my mouth from her and watch beautiful face looking down between our sweaty bodies so she can see my glistening cock fucking her. Then looking down at her petite breasts, moving in time with our frantic thrusts. I lean down to her long. hard nipple and take it in my mouth, my teeth clamping over it...biting down as I feel her about to cum.

"Oh fuck," she screams. "bite me harder, please! I going to cum all over your big hard cock." 



I do as she begs and mark her as mine, biting her hard just as an almighty orgasm ripped through her body. My throbbing hard cock pounding her tight dripping wet hole. I feel her whole body stiffen and the grip she had on my cock, tighten even more!

"Oh god!!! Fuck, yesssssss!!" Cumming daddy, cumming over you." She screamed out in pure ecstasy. "Cum for me please, daddy!! Cum inside me, fill your slutty little girl with all your hot, sticky cum!!"

12