All Comments on 'A Daddy's Dream Comes True'

by wantingtoshare_

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn!! Brilliant!!

Duck me I'm so horny now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars. Please make chapter two soon.

Lily and Ava need to get dressed up in sexy lingerie for Daddy.

Sheer bras, satin garterbelts, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that they keep on while fucking Daddy.

Both little fuck sluts need to talk dirty about how much they love fucking Daddy. And about how they both have wanted to fuck Daddy for a long time.

Ava and Lily need to show Daddy how truly slutty they are by begging to drink Daddy's cum and have him splash their beautiful face with thick loads of cum.

I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter dressed up just as described above.

Sets in white, black, blue and lite blue.

Plus wearing a sheer white bra and sheer satin panties with poses in white frilly ankle sox and also white knee high socks.

Plus two different cheerleader outfits.

One side of my computer screen features her from my cock stiffening collection of pics. The other side is dirty talking Daddy Daughter porn.

We haven't fucked ........................ yet!

Hopefully soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could have been good had to stop reading. Please get an editor.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNowabout 1 year ago

Ever notice that it's always the "anonymous" comments that are snarky? Grow a pair, if you are going to post something negative, and own it with your name. I thought it was a good story. My stories have flaws, too, big deal.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait to hear about the younger sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"To be continued."

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story ALWAYS earns an automatic rating of 1.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungabout 1 year ago

Would a young daughter really use that vocabulary when getting screwed by her dad? 2 stars **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please don’t take to heart the negative comments some have written and hope it doesn’t put you off continuing to learn and express yourself.

Yes, maybe the story needs some editing but for someone’s first attempt at writing something like this I thought it was pretty damn good.

Even as a female, sometimes I don’t want to have too read a long drawn out saga before the sex begins. Sometimes, I just want to get off and I did and thoroughly enjoyed it. If you’re like me there’s a certain kind of sex that gets me off and this was that type for me.

Hope to hear the story progresses soon. (And no, I won’t care if you haven’t put “part 2” in the title)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good first attempt so keep at it in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice story, i hope are you working on part 2? Ava needs some love too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwantingtoshare_@wantingtoshare_
Just another straight male wanting to share and act out his fantasies and desires.