A Cocktale for Sherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyredek
amyredek
103 Followers

We made love once more before lunch, this being food from the hamper which we devoured every scrap and drank all the soft drinks included except for one bottle, which we kept to take sips from during the rest of the afternoon. We again made love after a time to let our stomachs settle down which was enough for the day and just dozed the rest of the afternoon away, getting an even better sun tan.

Needless to say, we were the main topic in the bar later after we'd had a shower and got dressed for dinner. Some of which I've already talked of but thankfully it didn't last as one of the female guests gave us a few songs after our meal which took us up to bedtime.

I'm not going to bore you with constant repetition for every other day of our "honeymoon" was the same. Sun, sea, sand and sex, apart from bed and the wonderful meals we had.

It was on our last but one day, after a lovely session of our love making out on the beach that we drowsily began to talk of where we should live on leaving this lovely Lyon island, a paradise that we both agreed that we would be reluctant to leave.

Sherry's home was in England, a house in its own grounds just outside of a small village, but she was reluctant to us moving in there because of the memories of those last years of her husband where she nursed him till he died. So she would rather sell it and the proceeds put in to buying another place that would suit us best. I had already lost my house in the argument over our divorce that my ex-wife got the house but no money. That had been in Baltimore and under no circumstances would I go and live anywhere near that city. Many places were discussed along with other things, such as would I continue with me being a roving journalist?

This was my watershed. I'd lost one wife because of my profession and I did not want to go down that path again. I was getting on in years and if the truth be known, wouldn't mind settling down and not spend the rest of my life living in hotels all over the world. But what would I do with myself was the question?

'Write about your experiences of your trips to the many countries that you travelled to and the reasons for them,' was what Sherry came up with, and after giving what she had said some thought, didn't think that it was such a bad idea. With her having planted the seed, said no more and let me lie in the sun to muse over this for the rest of the afternoon.

On our last day there I agreed to her suggestion and we talked, between sex, of exactly what should I write but more to the point as to where would we live for me to do this writing. We still hadn't made up our minds when it came to leaving this wonderful island. We said our goodbyes to all the staff, thanking them for all that they had done to make it the most delightful holiday, honeymoon and experience that would never be surpassed. We took the seaplane to deliver us to Nassau's airport where we sat down where we could see the board that showed all the destinations that the departing aircraft would be heading to.

Now this is as far as I can take you with my story for we are right up to date and am writing this in the airport lounge with us still trying to make up our minds as to where we should go. She said that I should stop my writing for the time being as she was thirsty and wanted a drink. With her saying this, agreed for I needed a drink to, and so I'm closing down now for us to go to a bar where I will have a bourbon and soda and get a cocktail for Sherry.

* * *

amyredek
amyredek
103 Followers