A Cocktale for Sherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers

'Well,' she began, leaning a little bit closer to me so that her breast was somewhat being compressed against the side of my chest. 'It isn't really ladylike for one to reveal her real age but, as I'm not really very ladylike, I'm now thirty eight years of age and have....had been married for ten years to my late husband. It was about three years ago that he fell ill and being checked over in hospital he was diagnosed as having cancer and only given two more years to live. I must say that they were the worse years of my life watching him slowly deteriorate. Losing weight, appetite and fall into a state of despondency. It was really heart breaking to see him, to watch him slowly die.' Tears were falling from her eyes and dropping on my shoulder and I moved and put my arm round her and held her to my chest as I felt her chest heaving against mine. I stroked her back until she was able to compose herself to be able to speak again.

'He...he said, almost his last words to me, was that I shouldn't mourn and become a straw widow, but just think of him now and again, and of the fun we had, and...and that I was to look for another man to take care of me.'

Bloody hell, that hit me. Was I to become that man? I was now forty years of age, robust and healthy, but was I ready to take on another woman after having already been married once before? No answer came to mind for me to answer her and so just held her as I stroked her naked back. She seemed to perk up a bit a few minutes later by lifting her head up and laying it down next to mine on the pillow.

'What about you?' she asked. 'You've already said that you are divorced and are a free lance journalist. What does that tell me?'

'Not a lot I must admit. I just travel where I think that there will be news for me to get a story to sell. It's a living and I do get to see the world and yet it is a lonely profession.' Now what in hell's name made me say that to her after what she had just said to me about finding another man?

'That you've already told me by me being the first woman since your divorce. But what are you really aiming at?' her voice now sweet and I caught a trace of it being slightly cajoling.

'Well, er, I've never really given it any thought,' I replied, that really being the truth for I had not made or even tried to construct what I could or should do with the rest of my life. I then realised that all I did was amble around the world, sometimes putting myself into real danger when following up on a war in a middle east country. I know I wasn't cut out to become one of the paparazzi following pop stars and the current film god or goddess. Nor did I look for smut that some of the lower moral papers cried out for. I was not one to dig for dirt or report on human error, foibles or lack of sense when it came to sex. Sherry soon stopped these thoughts by giving me more to think about.

'Jerry? It's not really a woman's place to ask this kind of question, but do you really have to fly out from here tomorrow? Could you stay a little longer....with me? There! I've gone and said what I said to myself that it was a question that I wasn't going to ask. But,' her hand was now fondling my limp dick and I think responding to her helping hand. 'Would...could you stay for a little bit more of this sunshine and, er, pleasure. Christ! I'm speaking like a slut now, but speaking like one and being one are two different things and very, very far apart. Please forgive me.'

I now moved myself and leaned into her and gave her a kiss.

'There's nothing to forgive and I would just love to stay here for a while with you for I have enjoyed your company and...well I like being with you, especially now that you have aroused me again,' knowing that was cock was up to its full strength again and pressing itself up tight to her thigh. 'Maybe we could spend a few days at this resort where clothing is optional and I might be able to get a sun tan as lovely as yours.' This last part being said as I ran my hand up and down the side of her chest before leaning further over her and taking the nipple of the nearest breast into my mouth to suck and nibble on.

When that nipple was like a little piece of rock, I started to move myself further down the bed, kissing more of that brown breast, sweeping my tongue underneath it too, taking in some beads of perspiration. Moving further down, licking and kissing as I moved, taking a little time for my tongue to inspect her navel. With my body pressing down on her thighs, she moved her legs so that I could move myself in between them as I carried on with my tongue to pass through her pubic hairs until I found the lower lips that need as much kissing as the upper ones.

I settled myself down and used my fingers to part the petals of her labia to give my tongue the space to then rove round the inside and find that little kernel that was her clitoris. She gave out a groan at the first touch, feeling her thighs that were against my shoulders give out a tremor at this touching of the female equivalent of the male penis. With her trembling at the touch of my tongue as it move round her private parts it was a definite body shudder and a gasp when my tongue entered her vagina. This wasn't the first time that I'd gone down on a female but I had a sneaky suspicion that this was the first time that she had this done to her and so I gave her the best that I could in really arousing her.

What surprised me was that, amateur that I believed I was in the art of cunnilingus, she had an orgasm in the middle of me using my tongue up where I wanted to put my now really throbbing cock that was being squashed beneath my prone body. I also suffered after a fashion as she began her orgasm for her thighs came together and held my head as though it was in a vice. My ears were covered to stop my hearing and the pressure also forced my nose right tight into her pubic region cutting off my oxygen.

It took all of my strength and what oxygen I had left in my lungs to prise her thighs apart to be able to lift up my head and take in great gulps of the air that I had been deprived of for nearly two minutes while she was in the middle of her orgasmic throes. My ears wer now clear to hear what she was crying out.

'Now Jerry, now!' she almost screamed. 'Put it inside me. Inside me! Fuck me, fuck me Jerry,' the last being almost a sob. Not only did she want it for I wanted it too for my cock felt as if it was almost on the point of bursting itself like a crushed melon it felt that big.

I was quickly up from between her thighs, wiping my now wet mouth of her outpouring of her orgasm up on her stomach as I moved further up her body, feeling my rampant cock finding it own way up the trail of her seeping fluids and I entered her before I'd even got my elbows firmly planted either side of that magnificent chest that she possessed.

What a pleasure it was to once again enter that hallowed hall and have her body heat as well as the flesh completely surround my cock as it slid in as far as I could push it and get the feeling of her muscles once more flexing themselves round my pulsating shaft. I reared up onto outstretched arms and really gave her my manhood, pushing it in as far as it would go, our pubes stopping any further entry and then pulling back to the repeat the process of my fucking of this lovely hot interior of a female body.

Her legs had come up again in the form of trying to crush and make my waist thinner with her heels starting to drubbed my kidneys as she approached another orgasm once more before I had even gotten into my stride. My body became rigid as she bucked beneath me, really fucking herself on my cock that was deep inside her until she gave out a small scream as her back must have left the bed as she had her orgasm, straining her body up to mine as she began to shake and shudder before suddenly falling back and going all limp beneath me.

I could feel the result for it was oozing itself round my cock and felt some of it coating my balls with the rest moving down on the inside of her thighs. So with her now almost comatose, I began again in my moving and fucking her and after having had at least half an hour's rest, was able to last that bit more longer in time of moving my cock up and down inside her. I also teased here by pulling right out so that the head of my cock could rub itself up against her clit to make her squirm that little bit more. But I found out that I was only bringing her up to her having a third orgasm in this one coupling and managed to hold myself back to give her my sperm at the same time as she came too.

Christ! I was knackered and had barely the strength to pull myself out of her to fall onto my back, panting heavily and feeling extremely tired with the effort I had given out to see that Sherry had the best that I had to give.

We had not turned on the bedside lamps and with night having fallen outside the room was darkness. Not completely for there was still a filtering of the moonlight coming into the room so that I could see her naked body alongside me and see as well as feel her hand stroking my chest. My hand was moving across her flat stomach and I think it was somewhere along this period of touching each other that we fell asleep.

*

I came awake to daylight streaming in the window, feeling Sherry's hand stroking my morning erection that felt hard and I flexed it as I came to my senses as to exactly where I was. In bed with a lovely woman that wanted me to stay a little longer with her, and my mind began saying yes over and over as I recalled the wonderful night we'd had in our love making.

'Good morning lover,' she said, her voice soft and melodic as I felt the hair of her head brush down my chest and couldn't help the gasp as I felt her hot mouth take in the head of my erect cock. The gasp turned to a groan as her tongue worked its way under my foreskin and had the tip tease the G string there. Saliva from her mouth made it easier for her to move it up and down over the bared flesh and opened my eyes to see her head bobbing up and down as she sucked and teased me.

'I'm going to come if you keep that up,' I groaned and knew by saying that she would stop for me to use my cock to come inside her instead of her mouth. I was right, for she lifted her head up off of me, letting the air feel cold over the bared flesh that had just been heated by her own body temperature. Her tongue moved up my body, stopping briefly at a nipple for a quick suck before carrying on to kiss me on the lips.

'As much as I want to taste you, I want you lover, to put it inside me for I'm already wet in anticipation,' she said with that smile again that I could now see having opened my eyes. Hers were shining and knew that I hadn't let her down last night in our couplings by the glow that she showed. In fact, she seemed to glow all over and I really wanted her body again and so moved myself up to push her onto her back for me to roll over on top of her.

I felt her legs open for my lower body to fall between them as she mouthed me a kiss as I leaned up on my elbows and found that she was indeed wet between her thighs, giving my rampant cock a glide path into heaven which it seemed to be as my cock slid in quite easily until our pubes met and I had as much as I was going to get, inside her.

It was another glorious fuck as her legs came up high and gripped my waist as I ploughed her meadow to make it ready for me to plant my seed, which caused me to hope that she was on the pill or least out of her ovulating period. The last thing I wanted at this time was to make her pregnant, though that wouldn't be that bad an idea my mind said. A thought which I quickly shook out as it wasn't the time and then wondered if there would be such a one which led me to ask myself if that is what she wanted. More food for thought.

It was her groan and a tenseness of her body that brought me back to where I was in the middle of fucking her and knew that she was reaching an orgasm which then became obvious as she began to raise her lower body up to my now downward thrusts and as she gave out her little scream and began to shudder and I let loose my sperm to fly up into her and mix with the juices that she was producing.

We came to a grinding halt and her legs slipped down from my waist as her arms came up and pulled me down for us to kiss, my cock still throbbing inside and felt some of our juices beginning to seep out and slowly coat my balls.

'What a man!' she breathed. 'I'm glad that I sat next to you and the plane didn't take off, for I would have missed this.'

'I'm glad too,' I said, finding that I was panting too and felt her muscles still moving over my now slowly deflating cock.

'Do you still want to stay here with me for a while,' Sherry asked.

'Oh yes. I want to see this beach where I can a sun tan as good as yours,' I replied.

'Well we'd better let the airline know so that they can take our luggage off the plane,' and then added a rider, 'and also see if they've got a room to spare on the island for us.'

So it was with reluctance that I lifted myself up and felt my cock slide out of her for me to then get up off the bed and give my body a stretch as I faced the window, seeing the sea being sparkled by the sunlight.

'You've got a lovely bum too,' I hear Sherry say as she got off the bed too and came and put her hands round my waist and felt her lovely breasts being pressed into my back, her head leaning against my shoulder as she kissed my back in this embrace.

'Well let's get this circus on the road,' I said, breaking free from her arms. 'Shower, dress, breakfast and sort out our luggage and hope that the island does have a spare room. With a double bed,' I tacked on the end with a smile.

I would have loved to have had a shower with her, to run the wet cloth over her breasts and between her thighs, but unfortunately, the shower provided in the hotel was of the variety that was connected to the bath tap and you had to stand in the bath to be under the shower rose. She wasn't in there long before it was my turn, again wishing that it was hand moving like mine was over my cock and had to clear my mind for it began to rise up so turned the tap to cold to shrink me back to its proper flaccid state.

Fully dressed, we had a quick breakfast before I phoned the airport and got through to the flight desk of the airline we would have been travelling with and asked them to have our luggage removed from the plane for us to collect later as we had changed our minds about flying out this day. The female I had spoken these words to said that she would see that all was done, for which I thanked her. I didn't know how to contact the island hotel and Sherry suggested that we went down to the waterfront where they had a lounge especially for their clients that wished to go by boat instead of their small seaplane. They would surely have a phone connection with the hotel, so that was where we headed.

It's surprising that with Nassau being quite a large city, most of the hotels, bars and restaurants are quite close together near the harbour to where we went. The sun was quite hot and it was nice to get into the coolness of this lounge and it didn't take long to find out that there was a vacant room on the island and would be most happy for us to book in for two weeks.

Sherry and I had spoken about this on our walk and decided that one week wasn't enough time for us to really get to know one another properly. I read this as a us having more sex between us and as I had liked having her, agreed to the two weeks. We were told that we could go by one of their boats or go back to the airport where the seaplane was at the time of us being told of this.

'It takes ten minutes flying time to the island,' said Sherry, 'and forty minutes by boat.'

'Well by the time we would take to get a taxi and get to the airport, it's going to take roughly the same amount of time,' I said. 'Anyway, I'd rather take the boat, how about you? Fly or boat?'

'Boat. I've been in the plane. It was good, but it would be nice to see the island from the sea this time,' she said.

'Island! We keep calling it the island, hasn't it got a proper name?' I asked as we walked out of the lounge towards when a man was leading us.

'Of course. It's called Lyon Island. Named after the young woman who had it built. (Ed. See the book "Francis" in these editions of how she came about this island.) There's a picture of her and her brother behind the bar. It's a surprise because they are identical twins,' Sherry said as I held her hand tight to help her down the steps to where there was a sleek looking white boat with the name "Wesson" painted on the stern. One of the boat men took her other hand to help her step over the coaming and into the boat were she sat down at the rear. The man also took hold of my hand to steady me as I got aboard to move and sit down next to Sherry. Within a couple of minutes we were moving out of the harbour and out onto the sea on the way to two weeks of bliss.

'Shit!' I suddenly exclaimed as we were now out of the harbour. 'Our luggage is still at the airport! We should have gone by the plane then, well it's too late now. Maybe we can get someone to pick them up for us.' She agreed to this and so we sat side by side holding hands as the boat fairly flew over the water and it wasn't really long before the island came into sight which excited Sherry, especially as we got close and could see a sandy beach at the southern end.

'There's the beach, there!' Sherry cried out, squeezing my hand as she bounced up and down on our seat. 'Oh I can't wait to be back on it, sunbathing without any clothes on. You'll love it and then we can get you nice and brown too,' she said with a laugh, and it was a few minutes later that we came to a stop at a wooden jetty, another local man taking hold of a mooring rope and tying the end to a wooden bollard. He also helped Sherry off the boat, me managing without assistance. There before us was a two storied building constructed entirely out of wood. It was about a hundred yards walk and up a few steps to the reception desk. All the sides of this building were open to the light breeze that gently moved through making it quite pleasant out of the heat from the sun.

'Hello Mrs. Mason. You only left yesterday but are now back again. The lounge didn't give me any names, but it is a pleasure to have you back again,' said the smiling clerk behind the desk.

'Yes. I didn't expect my husband to turn up,' she said, smiling back at the clerk. I inwardly cringed and hoped that he wouldn't ask to see my passport with Sherry saying that I was her husband. All I could do was smile at the clerk as I took the offered pen and wrote down that I was Mr. Mason and wife.

'Your key Mr. Mason. House number three, room B. That's on the right, ground floor,' he said as he passed over the key. 'Mrs. Mason knows the meal times. I hope you have a happy stay here.'

'If what Mrs. Mason has already told me of this wonderful island, I'm sure I will. Oh, I haven't paid for the room or for our stay here,' I said.

'You can pay later sir. Now one of the boy's will take your bags and show you to your room,' he said.

'Ah, now that's a problem,' I said and went on to tell him that our luggage was still at the airport which he said wasn't a problem and would have them collected and in our room before nightfall.

So a boy wasn't needed for Sherry knew the way and we walked round, past the swimming pool and through the palm trees to where I could then see some wooden houses not that far really from the big house which held both the dining room and bar on the lower floor. Sherry told me that the upper rooms of that big house were for the owner and guests, and the meals were absolutely fabulous.

Mind you, so was the room we went into and the bathroom was nearly of the same size as specifically designed by Francis that it had to be big enough to swing a cat in. The bed was nice and firm which suited me for I hated those soft ones.

amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers