A Cocktale for Sherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So after several drinks from the bar and listening to the music played on the piano, said out goodnights to those close to our table and we left, Sherry and I, to go back to our room for the pleasure that we could give to each other by being naked in bed and of the having of each other.

We were woken after a lovely night of sex by having a tray containing both tea and coffee by a maid, two options as we hadn't made it known which was our preference beforehand. It was a languid sexual session we had before getting up for our shower and other ablutions before getting dressed for going off for breakfast. It was here that we learned that we could take a collation of cold foods in a hamper to have as a lunch if we wished to stay on the private beach for the day. This we opted for and so with fresh clean towels, that heaven sent bottle of sun block and the hamper, we spent the rest of that day, naked and having me looking like one of the home grown lobsters at the end of it in spite of the sun block.

After two days, the redness had gone and been replaced by a nice middle brown shade with only one near white piece left on my body and that was of my penis for Sherry insisted that I kept it covered with a sock. I felt a right prick lying there out on the sand in the sun with this bloody sock on my cock for most of the day, only giving it the odd hour in the sun, but it eventually turned a nice brown in colour too. This was because if it had got burnt, she would have been the loser in the sex stakes that we had every night.

By now, all or most of the staff knew that I wasn't really Mr. Mason but Mr. Cromwell, my real name, it having been found on my luggage and I'm still not sure if they were taking the piss when some of the staff addressed me as Mr. Mason and some as Mr. Cromwell. Sherry would also be one to tease me because of my surname asking me questions that I couldn't answer, such as was I in anyway related to that Oliver Cromwell that had the English King Charles the 1st beheaded. When she saw that I didn't think it funny stopped. It had slightly angered me for it was one of the jibes I used to get when I was a schoolboy. Because of this I did a lot of research later and I am quite sure that I was in fact related to this long past man with having some later heirs to his name emigrating to the Americas, but it was not something that I boasted about.

That was the only tiff we had and she was easily forgiven, so much so that on our seventh day there I asked Sherry if she would marry me. She was over the moon and went up like a sky rocket at me making this proposal. What I think was stupid was that I asked her while we were in the lounge. Before I knew it, everybody there was congratulating me and trying to get a kiss from Sherry, the men that is, while the woman were wanting to give me a kiss. Those most forward were the ones that spent time on the nudist beach as we did, so the women knew what I had and the men what Sherry had.

Then I went and did another stupid thing though Sherry didn't think so, and the reason I think it was stupid was because I was completely sober at the time. I asked if the manager could arrange for a churchman to come out to the island to join us in wedlock. Well this sent Sherry higher that the moon this time when I told her of what I had arranged. Boy, what sex I was given that night and I was a bloody wreck the next day.

Not Sherry. She was constantly bubbling over with excitement and went off that day to Nassau to get herself a decent outfit to get married in. After seeing Sherry off in one of the island's boats went and saw the manager and apologised for how I had signed the register, which he waved away and on hearing what I had to say about my lack of attire for such an occasion of getting married was a brick, using the English vernacular in helping me with this by having quite a few different modes of attire being brought out to the island for me to choose something that would be appropriate.

But I then threw him another curve for I asked if we could book in for another two weeks making the island the place for our honeymoon as it were. He then became most apologetic in saying that all the rooms had been booked which made me rather crestfallen, but he said that he would speak to Sir Gervaise Lyon who actually owned not only the hotel but the island, and had inherited from his late sister, Francis.

This the manager did and because it was to be the first wedding ever held on the island gave his consent that one of the upstairs suites of the main building could be ours for the two weeks that I had asked for our honeymoon period. Digressing slightly, I met Sir Gervaise a couple of times over the next few years and came to like him very well when we spent times together on the island that was in his name, him with his wife Diane and me with Sherry.

But I have digressed again, and I was pleased to hear from the manager that we could have our two weeks with the approval of Sir Gervaise and have the Panther suite which was above the reception desk. Well the day arrived as did a minister that would perform the ceremony which was to be held in the lounge. Flowers had been brought over from the mainland and used to make an arch, similar to a bower that we would stand beneath.

The time came and I stood in under this arch of flowers, a very nervous man with all the guests there looking at me and me alone for I didn't have a best man standing beside me. I checked my pocket for about the tenth time to make sure the wedding ring was there, one that the manager had arranged to be delivered to me from a jeweller's in Nassau. The pianist was at the grand piano that was in the far corner behind me, playing softly until he then began to play the Wedding March and I turned my head and saw Sherry, looking absolutely fabulous in the gown she had selected, coming towards me on the arm of the manager who was escorting her till she came to stand beside me. The smile she gave me was out of this world.

The minister gave out a little cough to draw the attention we were paying to each other so that we should turn to face him. He then began the ceremony which I'm sure you are all familiar with the words to be said and our responses to the specific questions asked and after putting the ring on her finger it was announced that we were now man and wife.

The pianist started playing something that was unknown to me as all the guests there began clapping their hands as Sherry and I had our first kiss as a married couple. Waiters were hovering around with many glasses as champagne bottles were popped open and filled to be passed round to all there. There were many cheers of good health etc as the glasses were raised in a toast to us, we being given a glass each which we clinked together before taking a sip, smiling like two Cheshire Cats.

With the island being an all inclusive holiday venue, champagne was not one of the free drinks that the bar offered so I had had two cases brought over from the mainland for the guests to drink there on our behalf. So they all had at least two or three glasses each before turning to the bar for the standard free drinks.

Sherry and I circulated thanking everyone for being there, though they didn't really have any choice as there was nowhere else to go for a drink, after which, everybody trooped round to the dining room where the placing of the tables had been changed a little giving us one that faced all the others. On this table was a large wedding cake that the chef and his wife had laboured over in the making and it looked lovely there on this top table where we were both escorted.

A photographer had also come over to the island with the minister on my request to take as many pictures that he could, so there had been many flashes of light during the ceremony as well as now as Sherry and I then cut the cake to much clapping from those there and each and every one of them were given a slice to eat. I gave a short speech thanking everybody for their kind words and to the staff for making this a happy day for Sherry and myself as well as compliments to the chef and his wife for the beautiful cake.

Then everybody sat down for lunch, which as ever, was a dream to eat. This was the only day that we didn't go down to the off limits nudist beach and after the wonderful meal we all trooped back to the bar for more drinks. It was mid afternoon before we begged off and were cheered as we left the bar to now go to our new accommodation that was on the floor above and over the dining room.

We had previously been shown which was to be our room for the next two weeks and I opened the door to the suite and picked Sherry up in the ritual of carry the wife across the threshold before kicking the door shut behind me before putting her down and taking her into my arms.

'Are you happy Mrs. Cromwell?' I asked with a smile, looking at her radiant face.

'Very much so Mr. Cromwell, and I would like to kiss the man that has given me that name,' she said, her eyes shining with what I can only say, love. The kiss we had was very passionate and I knew she could feel that I had an erection with our bodies being closed up tight to each other. 'Will Mr. Cromwell now take Mrs. Cromwell to bed to consummate the marriage.'

'Most certainly,' I replied, easing the wedding dress off of shoulders to let it slip down her body. She hadn't worn a bra and these were the first part of her body to be revealed to this married man. I bent my head down and kissed them both as well as giving each nipple a suck and a little nibble, raising them up to hard little knobs. With a shake of her body, the rest of her dress slipped off her waist to reveal that she hadn't been wearing panties either and so I fell to my knees and buried my face into the trimmed pubic hairs to take in her smell before licking at her sex for a moment before she moved back.

'I don't want to come with you on your knees,' she said. 'I want you inside me when I do and also feel you coming inside me at the same time.' She went and got onto the bed as I quickly took my clothes off for her to see that I had a massive erection sticking out in front of me that swayed from side to side as I approached the bed and climbed on and into her open arms. Her legs were open too and it was in between these that I went too, having my throbbing cock unerring knowing where to go and we both gave out a sigh as it moved up into the heat of the interior of her vagina until she had as much of it inside as I could get.

'What a man,' she breathed as it twitched at feeling her muscles flex themselves all round the head and shaft.

'What a woman,' said before I kissed her before starting to move my hips and so began to fuck my wife.

The hotel guests didn't see us for dinner as we didn't leave the room, spending the whole afternoon, evening and night in bed, fucking each other senseless. After our first coupling which gave her two orgasms to my one coming, she went down on me to suck out any sperm left inside my cock as well as licking off her juices before giving the head a kiss and coming up to then kiss my lips. I think I actually got a taste of my own semen in this and didn't mind it at all.

She kept fondling my prick and balls as I played with her breasts until she roused me up again, though she helped by nibbling all up the underside of my cock as well as sucking on my balls. This time, she pushed me onto my back and got astride my thighs and held my now rigid cock upright and slowly sank down on it, guiding it into the right place before letting go and sinking down even further till she was sitting on my thighs with my cock throbbing and pulsating inside her. Juices had already started to come out of her and I could feel it slowly moving down over my balls and inner thighs.

As she began to lift herself up and down in the fucking of herself on my cock, her breasts too moved in an up and down motion that just begged to be held and stopped in their movements. This I did with my hands, holding those firm orbs to massage with my fingers as she moved on me. She had a constant smile on her face as she did so, giving me the pleasure of seeing that smile at the same time of having her work herself on my erection.

'I'm nearly there,' I grunted, giving her tits an extra squeeze.

'Hold on if you can for I'm not far off,' she panted, beginning to move faster on me, her hands coming up to cover mine, squeezing them even harder into her breasts as well as making them move from side to side. 'I'm coming....I'm coming,' she gasped, her eyes closing and her facial expression changing as she then ground her body down onto mine, moving her hips in a crosswise movement as she began to shudder and gave out a muted scream as she had her orgasm. I came then, pumping my hips up with a little difficulty as I gave up the contents of my balls into her insides.

With her outpourings sliding down between my legs, she slumped forward onto my chest and I held her there, feeling the sweat from her breasts mixing with mine. My cock was still hard up inside her and stayed there for quite some time before it deflated to the extent that it slipped out of its own accord. She gave a big heaving sigh as it left her body and she gave me another kiss before rolling off me to go down and suck on it.

After cleaning it up, she moved back up the bed and I then went down to see to her in a similar fashion and I knew that I certainly did get a taste of my own sperm as I sucked at her juices along with mine till she was as clean down there as I was.

As I've already said, we didn't go down for dinner and fucked her another three times before we exhausted ourselves and finally falling asleep in each other's arms.

*

On waking up next morning I expected us to have sex but she was out of the bed and having a shower leaving me to wonder what had she meant in saying that she would tell me at breakfast what she had planned. So I had my shower while she dressed and soon was the same and we went down for breakfast. We were both embarrassed by having the fifteen odd people there begin clapping at our entrance as we made our way to our table. We got a some bawdy comments from a few males that made Sherry blush and so hid her face behind the menu she had been handed.

We were having a last cup of coffee after eating and asked her what she had planned for us, so she leaned closer to me to whisper.

'Well with what those other men said will add a little more piquancy to it for I want us to make love on our beach. Not just on the beach, but right out in the middle to let them see just what kind of man I married. A man who was a giant. Strong. Virile. A man above men. Who would wish that they had when they see what you have and ready to take me and their women being jealous of what I will be having and what their men lack.'

'Sherry!' I cried, a bit louder than I intended. 'We can't,' bringing my voice down. 'It...it's not the done thing!' I stuttered.

'Done or not done, it's what I would like us to do Jerry. Just this once, please,' she said, her hand coming onto mine. 'We've seen others doing it and they no doubt have seen us too.'

'Maybe, but not out in the middle,' I said.

'Please Jerry, just this once. Please!'

She was begging and had such a pleading expression on her face that melted my heart and turned my hand to hold hers.

'Once. Just this once,' said and saw her eyes light up and rose up and gave me a kiss. 'Come then, let's get our towels and a food hamper.' So I got up as Sherry spoke to a waiter about a small hamper of food and soft drinks which we collected after being up in our room to collect two towels.

Sherry carried these while I carried the hamper down to the beach where she immediately went out into the middle and spread out our towels. She had brought an extra two, small ones for drying ourselves.

'Let's have a swim first, there's only one couple here so far,' she said as she was taking her clothes off. I had no option but to take mine off while she watched and when I was naked the same way as she was, she took my hand and we walked down to the sea, wading in before actually swimming. We always swam close to the beach for it was warmer water than if you went out too far for it was really cold then. We played around for awhile moving into wrestling where I managed to throw her off me into the water but she caught me out once right near the edge of the beach. I fell down onto my back with her on top of me.

Both of us were breathing heavily, panting away, her breasts being squashed against my chest and I had the surf washing up my back and then receding before doing the same again. I didn't know erotic it could be to feel the water running back down past my back and between my thighs. What with having Sherry on top of me and me getting this thrill of feeling the sand shift from under my back, bum and thighs, that I got a hard on.

'Now is the time and you're ready for it,' she panted, heaving herself up off of me and helping me up and began to walk with her up the sandy beach. I then noticed that there were now six couples on the beach and there was me, walking up towards our laid out towels and me with a full erection sticking out in front of me. I think that the suntan on my face covered up the fact that my face must have been a flaming red otherwise.

If the eyes of all those looking at me had been laser beams, my cock would have disappeared in a flash, for all heads had been turned to see the newlyweds moving up to their towels. Sherry never bothered with drying herself but threw herself down onto the towels on her back with her legs wide open.

'Now lover. Fuck me with that lovely tool so that all the women will be envious of me and the men be ashamed by not being so big.' She had spoken this in a soft voice that didn't carry and had that smile that I loved so much now that I gave up any chance of not doing as she asked.

In for a penny, in for a pound, I said to myself, using an English expression something like as you're in it, make the best of it! So I dropped to my knees between her open legs, my cock bouncing up and down at this sudden movement and I paused in this pose for a few seconds before lowering myself down and pushing my throbbing cock up into my wife. She gave out a cry as I entered her, a bit roughly I might add, as her legs came well up into the air and so all those on the beach saw my ass moving up and down as my cock went in and out.

'This... will... make... them... all... randy,' she gasped in between the thrusting of myself inside her as we fucked, and I looked up and saw that four of the six couples there had started doing what we were doing and by the time I had come, the other two were at it, probably saying that if they can do, why not us?

Sherry gave out a loud cry at having her orgasm and I wasn't anywhere near ready but kept on plunging myself into her and gave her another one as I then came myself, now being up with my arms rigid as my hips pounded away at her thighs as she was given my semen in spurting bursts.

I must relate here in jumping ahead slightly, that in the bar later, one of the men that had been on the beach at this time came over to me and said that was a fine thing I did out there for it turned his wife on so much that it was the best sex he'd ever had with her and thanked me for it. This then made that exhibition that we had put on had been worthwhile, for him anyway.

But back to us giving out this display, it came to an end and I fell down on top of Sherry, gasping for breath wondering why did such a thing as having a fuck take so much energy out of a man. With our breathing and pulse rate returning to normal, I rolled off onto my back, her giving out another cry as she felt my cock leaving her. My face got smothered in kisses for giving out this blatant display of not only myself with an erection for all to see but to actually be seen copulating. I also got many a admiring look from some of the women in the bar too that evening. But it was the only time that we made love (fuck) out in the middle, but stayed up near the tree line for the rest of the times we were down there.