Wrong Text Recipient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those words were so shameful, my hungry cock sucking so despicable, and the leaking from my pussy so tawdry, but yet... all I wanted was his cock in my mouth, and soon inside my long-neglected pussy.

"Do you want to become my Mommy pet?" he asked, pulling out of my mouth.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked, avoiding the question, and looking up at him from my position on my knees.

"I've learned the power of having a big cock, and that many women will do almost anything to have it."

"Is that so?" I challenged his statement, although I was secretly thinking that his absurd-sounding claim seemed to be all too true, and that in my past while I'd been eagerly sucking cocks of all sizes, I would indeed have done almost anything for those rare big, fat cocks... like my son's.

"Yes. For example, Mrs. Prince took it in the ass last Sunday in her husband's office while un the sanctuary, he droned on about the sins of the flesh, or some such ridiculous shit," he revealed.

"No way!" I gasped, even though I thought that revelation was sinfully delicious, since Mrs. Prince was a pretentious bitch, and if this was true, she was also a hypocritical pretentious bitch.

"Then I dropped a load in her ass, and required her to walk around during the social hour after the service without any panties," he boasted proudly.

"Oh my God!" I gasped again, pleasurably envisioning her strolling around in such discomfort, with his cum dribbling down her legs, hoping nobody would notice.

He smiled, "She screamed those exact words when she came from getting her asshole drilled."

I knelt there in bewildered awe while I took in his words, and while I admired his cock. I wanted it back in my mouth. In the picture he'd sent me, I'd assessed it at seven inches, but seeing it up close, I realized it was a good eight inches.

I took his cock back in my hands.

"I also know you've committed incest in the past."

"But that was with my sister, not my son," I said defensively, even though I wasn't certain what my point was... incest was incest, regardless... although we hadn't crossed that line in about twenty years. "And that was many years ago."

"Nevertheless, Aunt Sarah was confident you'd more than willingly submit to me."

"She did, did she?" I said doubtfully, even though... again... in reality, I'd always been the submissive one during our many lesbian playtimes.

"Yes," he affirmed. "She also told me you were incredibly submissive, and that you loved being fucked good and hard, being called names, and swallowing cum, no matter which gender's."

"I'm going to have a talk with that blabbermouth just as soon as we're finished here," I said. Then I realized I'd just inferred that we'd be continuing our incestuous encounter until our happy endings, without any further objections from me.

Which he didn't miss. "So you do want to be my Mommy pet, don't you?" he asked... rhetorically at this point... as he stroked his cock right in front of my eyes ... oozing with a confidence that actually impressed me.

"And what would being your Mommy pet entail?" I asked, as if I hadn't already decided to go along with his seduction, and knowing that right now, I'd likely bend over and take his dick in my pussy, just as soon as he asked me to, or ordered me to.

"I only have a couple of requirements. Sucking my dick whenever I tell you to, either swallowing my loads or taking them all over your face, and no longer wearing panties or pantyhose, but always wearing thigh high stockings, or a garter-belt and stockings," he explained.

I replied as if I was bargaining, "I never wear panties anyway. But why no pantyhose?"

"You don't wear panties either? That must be a sister thing," he chuckled.

"Maybe," I shrugged.

He then continued, "As for no pantyhose, it's so I can slide my big, fat cock inside my freeuse Mommy's pussy whenever I want." He slid his dick back between my lips for a few strokes, then pulled back out so I could reply.

"What does freeuse mean?"

"It was originally a porno concept, I think," he mused. "It means your holes are freely available to me whenever and wherever I want to use them. And if I start playing with you in front of someone, you'll have to trust me that I'm already fucking her too, so it's okay."

"My 'holes'?" I echoed. That sounded demeaning and rather over the top. Which was ironic, since right now I was intermittently sucking my son.

He continued, "Yes. As my Mommy pet, you'll also take my dick in your pussy anytime I want, and eventually take it in your asshole... unless you're already into that."

"It's been a long time," I recalled, then realized I shouldn't have admitted that.

"So my slutty Mommy has taken it in her ass?"

For some reason wanting to impress him, to inform him that I did indeed have a very slutty past, I bragged, my tone sultry, "Among other things. I've pretty much done it all."

"I see," he said. "So you've been a bad Mommy."

"Not a bad Mommy exactly, since all that was before you were born, but I've definitely been a very bad girl," I purred, leaning forward and lasciviously licking his long shaft.

After a few seconds, he pulled me up, pushed my back against a wall, reached his hand under my skirt to my soaking wet crotch, and appraised, "You're dressed so respectably on the outside, but that demure sweater and skirt outfit is just hiding the fact that you're a slut for cock and cunt. True?"

I nodded with a naughty grin.

He then kissed me, and I moaned into his mouth at the touch of his hand rubbing my pussy, and the wickedness of my son calling me a slut.

I returned the kiss, melting into him.

When he broke away a minute later, he asked as he kept rubbing my pussy, "So for the record, Mommy, are you ready to begin your new life as my Mommy pet?"

"Yes," I moaned, as his fingers pressed hard against my pussy, rubbing it in a circular motion.

"You'll suck my cock whenever I want?"

"I believe I've already proved I'll happily do that," I smiled.

"And you'll let me fuck you whenever and wherever I want?"

"How about startng right now?," I responded. "I need your dick inside me right... fucking... now!"

He pulled my skirt down and off and tossed it aside, spun me around, bent me over as I braced my hands against the wall, ripped open my pantyhose at the crotch, and he said, "You won't ever be needing these again."

"Apparently not," I moaned, in rapturous lust at the manhandling my son was giving me.

He placed the tip of his dick against my pussy, paused, and ordered, surprising me with his restraint, "Beg for it, Mommy."

"Just shove your dick inside Mommy," I responded, a little annoyed that he was only moving his dick up and down between my wet pussy lips.

"As that homicidal morningstar-wielding Asian schoolgirl said in Kill Bill, you can beg better than that," he growled, as he continued teasing me relentlessly without pushing himself inside.

"Fuck!" I cursed. "Please son, slide that big, fat cock into Mommy's pussy, and fuck me hard! I need it so bad!"

"That's better," he approved, and finally he slid his dick into me.

"Ooooooooh, yes," I moaned, as his fat cock spread my pussy lips, and almost immediately, all eight inches were buried inside me.

"I've been looking forward to doing this for a long time, Mommy," he said, resting against me for a moment.

"You bad boy," I responded, experiencing such intense feelings with my son's dick deep inside me.

"Are you ready to become my Mommy slut?" he asked, changing the term from 'Mommy pet'.

"I've already sucked your cock, and you've slid your big fat dick into your Mommy's pussy," I pointed out, and then my libido and lust took over, and I wickedly added, while looking back at him, "so yes, I'm good and ready to be your Mommy fuck slut, and your Mommy fuck toy, and even your Mommy freeuse cum dump. Now pound Mommy's pussy, and become a literal mother fucker!"

"Shit!" he blurted, shocked by my brazen words.

"Are you going to fuck Mommy, or what?" I demanded.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you all right," he said, as he placed his hands firmly on my hips and began rogering me in earnest.

I hadn't had a dick this big inside me since college, and I'd almost forgotten how good being fucked by a big cock could feel. My husband used to make me come back when I was married, although more times than not it was with his tongue, but this time, I could already feel an orgasm rising after just a few deep thrusts.

I moaned after just over a minute of being fucked by my son, "Oh, yes, baby, give it to Mommy... give me all that dick."

"Do you like it hard?" he asked. He was slamming into me now, his body colliding into mine with each stroke.

"I love it hard, son," I moaned. "Now fuck Mommy good! Fuck me just like you fuck all your other sluts!"

"You're volunteering to be my slut? To join my stable?" he asked, not slowing down at all in his relentless attack on my fevered pussy.

"Yes, I do want to be your Mommy slut," I agreed wickedly, having already declared that, and my orgasm was rising rapidly.

"Is my Mommy slut close to coming?" he asked as he lifted my left leg which, like it had seemed to do for Joan, instantly increased the pleasure pulsing through my body.

"I'm so close, mother fucker," I responded as he pounded me hard.

"Come for me, Mommy, come all over your son's big dick," he ordered.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed, as the most intense orgasm I can remember collided into me like a ton of pleasure bricks.

He kept pumping into me for a good minute, while my orgasm continued its lengthy journey throughout my entire body.

He then pulled out, allowing some wetness to leak out of my pussy, and then he spun me around and ripped open my blouse.

"That was an expensive blouse," I pointed out, as buttons flew everywhere.

"And these are the tits I've longed to worship forever," he countered, as he buried his face between my large breasts.

"Well, you did spend a lot of time milking on them back in the day," I teased.

"Mmmmmmm, I've missed doing this," he said, before he grabbed my hand, led me to a chair, and gently pushed me down to sit.

"Now what?" I asked, expecting him to slide his cock back into my mouth.

"Now I taste you," he replied, and he dropped to his knees, parted my legs, and buried his face in my pussy.

"Oh my," I moaned, as he parted my pussy lips and lapped up my pussy cum.

"You taste delicious," he praised, as he worked my pussy over impressively.

"You're good with your tongue," I moaned.

"Lots of practice," he said.

"On my sister?" I questioned.

"Among others," he said, and he sucked my clit into his mouth.

"Jesus," I moaned. "I want to know everything."

"Ask all the questions you want, I'm an open book."

"Thanks, I will. But first, I need your dick back inside Mommy's pussy." I stood and said, "Sit down son, Mommy is going to ride you."

"Yes, Mommy," he said, quickly swapping positions with me.

"Have you fantasized about doing this with me?" I asked, as I straddled him and lowered my pussy onto his dick.

"I've fantasized about doing everything with you," he admitted, as I looked into his eyes, and his hands went to my ass.

"Mmmmmm, then let's make every one of your fantasies a reality," I purred, as I began slowly to ride him... a position I loved, since I could get his dick deep inside me, and also use my pussy muscles to really milk that dick.

"Oh, that we are going to do," he assured me, before we spent a few minutes in this position.

To my surprise, I was the one who came first, my second orgasm of our wild encounter.

After that second orgasm, I needed to have his cum.

I got off of him, shrugged off my shirt and bra and smiled, "Are my tits all you imagined?"

"And more," he admired.

"Well, now it's my turn to make you come," I said, as I laid down beside him and took his cock into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Mom! That feels so good!" he moaned.

"I used to be pretty good at this," I smirked.

"Feels like you haven't lost your touch," he said, as I worked his dick over.

A couple minutes later, he came right in my mouth, with his hand on the back of my head, moaning, "Oh yes, Mommy, you made me come!"

Once he was spent, he pulled me up and kissed me. He used lots of tongue, even though I hadn't yet swallowed all the cum he'd given me.

I kissed him back.

"So what other fantasies do you have?" I asked.

"Well, there's one hole I haven't plundered yet," he grinned meaningfully.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred. "Permission granted. But first, I need some wine and some food."

"I could use a recovery break too."

After supper and two glasses of wine each, I found myself bent over a table with my son's dick in my ass.

Then after having another orgasm, I received my long-desired facial.

"That didn't take long," a new voice said. I recognized it instantly... it was my sister Sarah.

"Hey, slut," my son greeted with all the respect she was due. I looked up at my sister from my knees. She was already halfway undressed, and was wearing a t-shirt that actually said... get this... 'Cum dumpster'.

"Gloria, crawl over here and resume your former position... which you loved... as my pet plaything," Sarah ordered, obviously following my son's rule about thigh highs and no panties.

"You can't be serious," I objected in disbelief from my high moral ground... with my fingers still in my cunt and my face coated with my son's cum.

"Crawl to me, sister slave," she said, addressing me with a term she'd always called me when we were younger.

"Do it Mom, you're the bottom slut here," my son ordered, snapping his fingers and pointing at my twin sister and her shaved pussy.

"You want to watch your Mom eat your auntie's pussy?" I asked languorously, stroking his big cock.

"I want to watch you eat her pussy, get fucked by her strap-on, and get double penetrated when I'm ready to join in," he listed.

"You do, do you?" I queried playfully, and his permission was all I needed before I'd cross a line I'd crossed many times in my well-remembered and cherished past.

"Crawl to me, slut," Sarah ordered again. Apparently this wild night was just getting started!

The End

In a possible part two (but no promises), a wild incestuous threesome transpires:

12