All Comments on 'Wrong Text Recipient'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen2 months ago

Oh Jasmine, you simply HAVE to write a follow up. This has to be right up there with your best, filthy, perverted creations, and I'm betting that I'm not the only one who has been really turned on whilst reading it. 5 stars, naturally.

FlamethrowFlamethrow2 months ago

As the saying goes, "Well, that escalated quickly". There will be some seriously depraved fucking and sucking going on in this household.

ReadytedyReadytedy2 months ago

Another great story. Daughters and i loved it and hope you write ch.2 soon.

sucksexfulsucksexful2 months ago

Always excellent 😈

noahbudienoahbudie2 months ago

Please have a part 2. What fun to have the sisters throw an orgy for the neighborhood wives maybe.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady2 months ago

Who doesn’t love a mother who’ll suck her own son’s cock? Very hot 🥵

Tequila8meTequila8me2 months ago

One of the best! Bring on the sequel…

Tcs1956Tcs19562 months ago

Very hot story! Although never attracted to my own Mom, I have loved fucking older women and pretending! I voted a 5! I loved the snowball kiss! Being a cuckold myself, I would love to see some of the husbands join in and enjoy a MMF bisexual orgy!

Baqfid12Baqfid122 months ago

Loved it! Hope you continue it!

Bfarr1616Bfarr16162 months ago

Bravo, another great story. Opinions are like noses, we all have one. So for me/mine, the computer drawings are unnecessary. Your story/stories are far superior to them, so they don't do it justice. And WOW! What a saucy Minks you are… love it!

Somehow l see you as the Librarian type, modest on the outside but fire within. And of course, no panties.

lemecfrancaislemecfrancais2 months ago

A footjob will be wonderful. 5 star material

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Your illustrator needs to pay closer attention to detail. When the mom gets home, she isn't wearing a bra, the nipples are obviously poking through her top. Later when he seduces her, she's wearing a bra.

Lostsoul51Lostsoul512 months ago

Another winner part two please

OldMan45OldMan452 months ago

WOW! Look forward to future chapters.

sabrinamoanssabrinamoans2 months ago

Love it. As always you write the hottest, dirtiest scenes! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; More, please, yet another superb, sexy story from one of the best writer's on here, lucky mum got a three hole fucking, now for more with the sister's, five naturally.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A couple points. Really enjoyed it, and I like your idea for the threesome sequel. So yes, I hope you write it, but that said, I am more intrigued by his "ask all the questions you want, I am an open book" statement. Perhaps you could make it a series with him answering her questions about his encounters. Just a thought.

Second, I'm relatively new here, a couple years, so I still have many of your stories to read, almost 700? Wow, that's a lot to take in. And I know all your stories are not family stories. But what I have read in those stories, few are father daughter. Most are girl on girl incest, with some mother-son. I have seen only a couple father daughter. I'm curious why that is. I'm not complaining, mind you, because lesbian incest is my favorite genre of all. I'm just curious.

Anyway, great tale, and I hope you continue. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

HornERabbitHornERabbit2 months ago

Great stroke story. Hot, D/a incest. Good that mommy is past menopause so no kiddies out of wonderful consensual sex.

ccblankccblank2 months ago

Great story with two moments of superb comedy (her seeing his text as brazenly misogynistic, the self-centred bit - both hilarious)

itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme2 months ago

I'd love for you're part 2 to include the idea of him coming onto Mommy in front of some of the other women he's fucked and she just has to let it happen.

TamaboneTamabone2 months ago

Short but hot. I really appreciated the addition of heels on the mom's avatar. I would sooo be down for a part 2 covering that threesome. Not a long sequel, just another 2 pager like this one. All sex and no set up. Just the threesome that evening starting exactly where this one ended.

Rainyday493Rainyday4932 months ago

Very nice, great story arc, another hot, hot, fuck-fest from your deliciously depraved mind.

mcitylinemcityline2 months ago

It was a good story and the illustrations added to it but I wish the twins were in charge at the end instead of the son.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The only comment I could make is questioning why the son (and us readers) didn't see the mother's bare breasts sooner than toward the end of page 2. Otherwise, a short but good story.

GD6720GD67202 months ago

Love the story and the pics to assist in the story, nice touch. Thank you

TowelOnlyTowelOnly2 months ago

This is amazing. I've got a story started about twin sisters, but I'll have to do serious creating to equal this! Congrats

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hope there's a part 2 and possible 3 as well.

CaptainPlaneCaptainPlane2 months ago

I hope u do a part 2

LighthousenorthLighthousenorth2 months ago

I love those "mistakes" that were made on purpose.

4chuckssite4chuckssite2 months ago

Tex does a much better job of illustrating than editing. Your stories are much more entertaining with the illustrations, and this one was fun. I often wonder how much sex really occurs in college. Stories like this seems to indicate many girls had a great time being sluts. I wouldn’t know as I was preoccupied with my steady girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Too over the top for me. I have total respect for SSL's talent, I'm just more into the power struggle between a parent of authority and the out of control kid, portrayed at the beginning.

PappasleazePappasleaze2 months ago

As usual a very HOT story. I hope you do consider a part two. where mommy pet slut is on the bottom of all his other pets.

taco1085taco10852 months ago

Omg, what a great story. Thank you

JBEdwardsJBEdwards2 months ago

Great story, well written and well illustrated. I wonder if the boy wonder also lays some of the daughters of his stable of women? It would be a treat to lay both mother and daughter. Just a thought in case you do write a sequel. (I guess he doesn't have a sister!) Five stars from me. Mom is certainly an April fool, big time! ~~JB Edwards

Client8Client82 months ago

So wrong... done right!

Campus77Campus772 months ago

A very sexy story. He is one confident guy who seems to be able to handle a lot of women. Hell I had a hard time with just a couple of them. Chapter 2 seems inevitable as you already have some of the art done.

jessicaravenjessicaraven2 months ago

Wow! ..different, and oh so hot!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You are a perverted story teller and I love it.

liz33ndliz33nd2 months ago

well done and best of luck.

saabdokksaabdokkabout 2 months ago

excellent as usual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hot!! More,please. This is one I will return to. Can't wait for part II. Would love to see some hot threesomes and foursomes(or more) with some of the other hot milfs in this story. The pastor's hot fam needs to get involved. Plenty of potential here for a whole series. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm about ready to cum. I hope another guy gets brought into this, or a tranny son Mommy can be getting a REAL fucking in both holes, and filled with cum on both.

Darkness86Darkness86about 2 months ago

Definitely needs a sequel

Catcher78Catcher78about 2 months ago

You're the best for sure. The son needs to top a shemale too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ok story. Lose the artwork. Trust your readers to have the ability to imagine the images you describe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hopefully this kid knocks up the whole neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great graphics wish you would put together a comix book with your stories instead of a few here and there but what you do provide helps with the vivid imagery that you portray with your stories

You know how to make a reader feel like we are a voyeur in the room ready to jump in the action

tu160tu160about 2 months ago

good story as usual, but, my God, are you overusing the word mommy.

Lancs50Lancs50about 2 months ago

Another great story filled with loving lust and passion. I enjoyed how you had Gloria rediscover her open sensuality in an incestuous manner. Overall, extremely erotic. The graphics added perfectly to the story. I hope you add a second chapter to this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Whtever you do, don't lose the artwork. It's a great embellishment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved the artwork, especially since I think that is your face that is being used. This is the same face that is used in most of your stories. I LOVE IT, please don't change it Have read every one of your stories, at least once and some more than once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

hot fantasy

MasterPleasureMasterPleasureabout 2 months ago

I have read all your stories! This is another hot one! Can't wait for part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

ANOTHER hot one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I gave my mother my old phone when I had a new one,I thought I'd deleted everything from it before I gave it to her,I hadn't as I was about to find out,a couple of days later and mum came around to my house, everything seemed fine when we were chatting over a cup of tea,my new phone is brilliant Richard thanks for letting me have it, it's even got rude photos on it giving me a funny look, here look at this one,she turned the phone to me and the screen had a picture of me on it holding my hard cock in my hand! Shit mum sorry I thought I'd got rid of all those things, well lucky for me you didn't Richard,I may be getting on but a woman still needs a thrill! God mum behave yourself I said, what's the matter not embarrassing you am I? I've had some fun with myself looking at those pictures, alright mum that's a bit too much information! How big are you sweetie? I'd guess around 7 inches? I don't know I've never measured myself, maybe I should do it Rich!!

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

I feel this was an amazingly hot effort both insofar as the narrative AND the illustrations. A wonderful match in high erotic quality!! I love how this story continued to build erotically to conclude in the seduction of Mommy. If I could offer a sliver of constructive criticism, I would have liked to see "Wrong Text Recipient" have been longer. And not necessarily a 3-sum with mom/aunt, but more along the lines of seductions of more women falling victim to son's stunningly large cock.

And as to those who opine about ditching the illustrations, I say absolutely not! While SSL is a hall of fame high producing writer of erotica she matches those efforts with great quality detailed erotically charged illustrations. Her stories obviously stand alone without pics but I appreciate those illustrated efforts all the more!

Thank you!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Chapter 2 - Henry continued to fuck his mother, Gloria, all weekend in every position he could bang her the hardest, and in every room, closet, and both showers in the house. Gloria was pregnant by Monday morning and gave birth nine months later to twins, a baby son, and a baby daughter. Within the same month, Gloria's twin sister Sarah, her next-door neighbor Joan, and her pastor's wife, Mrs. Prince also gave birth to babies, everyone looking remarkably like Henry. Sarah moved into Gloria's home. Henry continued to fuck his mother, Gloria, and his Aunt Sarah every chance he had. Henry fucked and impregnated them five more times with both his mother, Gloria, and his Aunt Sarah giving birth to five more baby sons and five more baby daughters.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

one comment...good sex stories are possible without degradation

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah20 days ago

Thoroughly naughty and morally insolvent characters. Scene depiction and dialogue description spooled up the turbocharger on my libido well past the redline. You’ve done this before. You do it well.

The studly son was sowing his oats like a corporate mega-farmer. He should anticipate a tar and feather wardrobe and massive child support deficits in his future.

velcro_zippervelcro_zipper20 days ago

What a fun horny read! I enjoyed every aspect of it, the incest, the seduction, the controlling attitudes. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Hot, horny read. I am lying on my bed, recovering, with a big pool of cum on my stomach, cock still hard after reading this story and seeing the illustrations. Looking forward to seeing how this story develops.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...