All Comments on 'Worth the Effort Ch. 06'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
thalt992000thalt992000over 3 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for not making Evan a total push over just wish the chapters were longer.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

Absolutely loving the story! Can I have Shane and Morgan's PoGo friend codes? Send gifts every day! ROFL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story.

I really enjoyed reading this series - can't wait for the next instalment.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Curse of the Bridezilla!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

It finally came to a head. Brianna crossed the line. I look forward to the developing relationship between Morgan and Shane. I figure Brianna will try and break them up for revenge, but that won't happen. 5 stars again for your efforts. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

You have handled some very challenging topics very neatly. Thank you for promoting a more positive and inclusive approach. Continues to be a great story with very engaging characters. Lo ing it.

FljimFljimover 3 years ago
More

Thank you. Enjoying your work.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 3 years ago

Wow! Deeper in, and things come to a head with Brianna - for both Morgan and Evan. The relationships between your characters and how they relate to each other are a treat to watch develop and flow. This is a fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just found this story read it up to date in one go. Looking forward to lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 Pennies Worth...

Brianna does not want to get married!

5*

19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome Back!

I love your story telling! What a great story. Can't wait to read the next chapters.

Thank you!

phred1phred1over 3 years ago
I'm Hooked!!

The more I read of this, the better I like it . . . and wait impatiently for the next chapter!! Very well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story! I really enjoyed the relationship between Morgan and Shane. Hopefully Evan finds someone better for him than Brianna (Jenna? An OC?). I can imagine the karmic justice if Morgan and Shane get married in Fiji, though I would imagine tthat it would be more likely for them to have a more simple civil or church wedding.

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritover 3 years ago

I was so happy to see that you were posting again. I don't know how I let the first five chapters go by, but I'm caught up now.

Woodmania87Woodmania87over 3 years ago
Love this story

Discovered this story today and read all 6 chapters. Very well done. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great chapter

Thank you, another excellent read.

PeterPanicPeterPanicover 3 years ago
Like a junkie, I came back.

Your note, whether intended or not, drew me back to the story. I was in time to see the worm beginning to turn. You write very well.

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannover 2 years ago

It’s so wonderful to see people dealing with their issues in a supportive & caring environment with such caring & devoted friends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES