All Comments on 'Worth the Effort Ch. 05'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Another great chapter! Weddings can be a PITA.

5

Baldy74Baldy74over 3 years ago

Great characters and I'm enjoying the story, but the whole thing with her sister is stretching credibility to the limit. She just a horrible person, and the rest just keep enabling her so she gets worse and worse. Her parents are useless and personally bad parents letting her treat her sisters and other people like that. And seeing how she treats her family and friends like she does, why anyone would want to marry her is beyond me. It's the relationship between Morgan and Shane that's keeping me with this story.

PeterPanicPeterPanicover 3 years ago
OMG!

I can’t read any more. Well-written story. It flows. But, The way this entire group lets Brianna run over them. Waiting...hoping...that she gets her comeuppance isn’t worth my effort. I feel like I need therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

Great chapter. 5 stars. I'm looking forward to the story getting closer to the wedding. What a bitch Brianna is. Thanks for your time and imagination.

FljimFljimover 3 years ago
Great

Thank you

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 3 years ago

You certainly haven't lost your touch! Characters with depth, stories with realistic conflicts and emotions.

Welcome back; your talents have been missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love Morgan and Shane

I love this story because of Morgan and Shane.

But Brianna is evil and I cannot dad about her and Evan needs to break up with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Art imitates life.....

Unfortunately, I've seen this wedding scenario before in real life. The bride was totally overbearing and demanding. Her father caved and spent a fortune meeting her wedding demands. Three months after the wedding, the groom finally woke up and realized that his bride was incorrigible and he filed for divorce.

You are giving us a great story; I look forward to each installment. Thanks!

RABSTARABSTAover 3 years ago
I'm still not sure where this is going.

I can see Morgan and Shane staying together if he gets over his fear of marriage.

If Evan actually goes through with the wedding, you can do a sequal about his divorce.

I still like the story so far, but frankly Brianna, needs to be an old maid.

Sidney43Sidney43over 3 years ago

I have to kind of agree with some other posters. Brianna is such a bitch, such an unlikable character, that her comeuppance is going to have to be epic to reach a balance. In fact it is kind of miraculous that she has any friends at all. Now, there is no rule that there has to be balance here, as the story is really about Morgan and Shane. I suppose it would be perfectly okay to have Evan grow a pair and call it all off. If I was to become invested in a fictional character I would feel sorry for Evan if he actually marries her. Not going to bail, just have to see what you have planned for the wicked witch of the West, or is it the East, I forget.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After reading this far, I admire Morgan for her strength and patience. I would have told Brianna to stuff her whole wedding where the sun doesn't shine months ago. You can't deal with egomaniacs by yielding to every brainf*t they have.

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

yep still want to see Brianna get hit by a semi truck. Bitch is a stupid cunt for no reason

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES