Worth the Effort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane took a moment, not wanting to make a mistake. He closed his eyes while he collected his thoughts, but kept her close. He opened his eyes to find her waiting, looking curious but not upset or disappointed or anything else he might have feared.

"You okay?" Morgan asked.

"I am very okay," he said, then traced his finger down her cheek. "I just want to make sure we both want this."

She wiggled her hips against him, laughing when he groaned in pleasure. Then she was serious. "I'm sure, Shane. I want this. I want you."

"Thank god." He kissed her again, this time feeling more relaxed about it all, and started guiding her to the bedroom.

x-x-x-x-x-x

Morgan laughed as they bumped into walls and the occasional piece of furniture, not bothering to turn on any lights, more intent on each other than their surroundings, and felt a warmth inside when Shane laughed too. She was glad he seemed more at ease now; it had been a rough night.

Now, she thought, sighing as he moved his lips over her neck, it was just the two of them. There was no one to cause a scene, no one to interrupt, and she intended to make the most of it.

Shane's body was warm and solid next to hers. Whatever he did at the gym paid off, she thought. Her fingers itched to get under his shirt, and he laughed at her frustration as she reached to untuck it and then undo the buttons.

"Relax," he said around a kiss. "We don't have to be in a hurry."

"That sounds promising," she said.

Morgan got his shirt unbuttoned as they reached the bed, both laughing as they lost their balance and fell on the mattress. She was half on top of him and ran her hands over his chest, smiling to herself as he closed his eyes and sighed in appreciation. Feeling mischievous, she straddled him.

"Gotcha," she said.

"You think so?" he asked.

"I think maybe." She reached down and ran a hand over the front of his pants, where he was hard beneath the material. She squeezed and he gasped.

"See?" she teased. "Hey! What are you—"

"Gotcha," he said as he reversed their positions so that he was over her.

She raised an eyebrow and then her hips, and he sucked in a deep breath.

"I'm not sure that's fair," he said.

"This isn't Magic. I don't know that I need to play fair."

He paused for a moment and Morgan waited, fearing she'd broken the mood with her teasing.

"Honestly," he said, "I'm not playing."

Morgan started to reply but her words vanished as he took her lips with his. He leaned back and took her with him, then worked her t-shirt out so he could pull it off. She started to move to undo her bra, but he stopped her. He pulled her close, slid his hands around her and had it undone so quickly they both grinned.

He tossed the garment away and kissed her lips, then her chin and worked his way down. For a moment, Morgan worried that he'd be turned off by her tattoos and was glad the lights were off. Then he ran a tongue over one nipple while running his finger over the other and her brain all but shut down.

When she could think again she ran her hands down his sides, enjoying the hiss as her nails dragged along his skin. She reached his waistband and started to work on the fly, but he moved away.

"I like that, but I think now I am in a bit of a hurry," he said. He removed his slacks and Morgan followed suit with her jeans.

"So much better," he murmured as he moved back over her.

"Mm-hmm." Morgan nipped at his lips and then his neck as she wrapped her hand around his length. He throbbed as she slid her hand up and down.

"Nice, but too much," he murmured and grabbed her wrist. "And my turn."

He kept her wrist trapped against the bed with one hand and trailed the other up her thigh, teasing her with kisses all the while. Morgan sighed and moved her legs apart as his hand moved closer to the heat between them.

She tensed as his fingers slid inside, brushing her sensitive clit. Her free hand gripped his shoulder, her nails digging in as he stroked her.

"You feel good," he said in a hoarse voice. He rested his forehead against hers, his fingers never stopping.

Morgan's hips moved against his fingers. She couldn't remember the last time someone had taken such time with her.

"Yes, oh, god. Please, don't stop." Morgan's thoughts hit a wall as she felt her orgasm building.

Shane murmured something she didn't hear, then kissed her as she broke under him. She shivered, his mouth swallowing her gasps, and at last relaxed as his fingers slowed and then stopped.

"I can't wait anymore," he said.

"Me either," she said.

He flashed a grin as he reached into a nightstand for a condom. He rolled it on and was back over her in what seemed like no time at all.

"Yes?" he asked, his eyes locked on hers.

"Oh, yes." She raised her lips to his and rolled her hips.

"God, Morgan, you feel so good." He moved his cock between her legs, rubbing against her wet center before sliding inside.

Morgan closed her eyes and reveled in the sensation. She loved the way his body fit and felt against hers; nothing she'd had before with anyone else came close. She kissed him again, savoring the taste of him as their bodies rocked together.

His breath grew more ragged as his pace increased, and she felt the heat coiling low in her body again. Yes, yes, she thought, as his tongue plunged into her mouth and she met him beat for beat.

She cried out as he pressed into her, hard, and she came a second time.

For a few moments they were still. Morgan knew it was silly, but she didn't want to move, didn't want to lose the feeling of him anywhere on or in her.

After a moment, he kissed her, then got up to dispose of the condom. She was pleased when he got back in the bed and drew her to him under the covers.

"Stay?" he asked.

She laughed softly. "Yes, I think I'd like that."

"Good." He kissed her forehead. "I know I'll have to get up and lock doors and all, but I'd like to take a minute just to be here with you."

"Thanks." Morgan rested her head against his shoulder. She hoped whatever she and Shane had lasted a while; she was pretty sure she was already a goner when it came to him.

Tonight, she told herself as she started to drift to sleep. Enjoy tonight and worry about later, later.