All Comments on 'Worth the Effort Ch. 04'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Another good chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

Still loving it. I like the way you bring them together and show the love that is building. I gave this chapter 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finish

FTDS!

samuraisansamuraisanover 3 years ago
Great story so far

I’m really enjoying the development of the characters in your story so far. I’m glad you started to flesh out several (including the mom), as I was worried they might be limited to only one or two dimensions. For example, if the mom always gave in to Brianna when she’s being difficult, that isn’t as interesting as if she can (and does) stand up to her.

Really looking forward to seeing how this story continues to evolve. Thank you for sharing with us!

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

I loved how you added a whole lot of character to the Mom. Gives her a completely different light.

And I loved how you preached the mantra of acceptance without saying anything and showing Shane's response. His response to the guy's situation said more than any direct words could have.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Eagerly awaiting

I only gave it a 4 here it is a very good story .except to have it stop riight after the bedroom sean im intrigued. Please dont make us wait to long.for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is a Great Story and WORTH THE EFFORT TO READ!!!!

Penn Lady

You have written and great story with twists and curves in the PLot line. This series reminds me of your Blue Line stories from the Past. I love how you have brought Morgon and Shane together with the dysfunctional family on both sides. I knew when I saw your name as the author that the plot line was going to be as Great as always with You. I can not wait for the next chapter of this story since you left them in Bed at Shane's house?

Marklion

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fantastic writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great writing. Well written and excellent editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES