Working at a Hucow Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Just joking around.'

They both watched as the two mated. Melissa moaned like a beast in heat, without a care that her former co-workers were watching her be bred. She wouldn't even know now. She was just livestock in there. Only concerned with being bred and then taken for milking.

#988 grunted and pulled Melissa's hips into his, burying his cock deep in her fertile womb as he filled her with cum. She moaned gently into the hay, her thighs still twitching from the rough fucking.

Jodie knew that somewhere deep inside, Melissa was happy to be bred like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a long morning. Jodie took the leash of a bull and called for the new girl to follow her.

'Wow, I can't believe how hard they went at it. Like, I've never seen two people fuck like that.'

'They're not people, they're livestock,' Jodie corrected her.

'Whatever, they look like them.'

'Trust me. You'll find this job much easier if you treat hucows and bulls like that.'

They led the bull back into his pen and Jodie instructed the new girl to fetch the soap and water.

'Now this is how you wash down the bull after he's finished mating. Make sure to clean his dick well. And in his pubes too. Cum can get stuck there.'

She let the new girl take over and watched her.

'Now he'll get hard as you scrub, so just keep him calm and do your job as well as you can.'

The new girl looked on in amazement as the bull's cock grew to full length in her hand.

'Wow. This is so big.'

'Keep cleaning it.'

She scrubbed the length of his cock with two hands, treating it more sensually than necessary.

'You're washing him, not giving him a handjob.'

'But, like, how often do you get to stroke a cock this big? Don't you ever have fun with it?'

'Absolutely not.'

The bull shuddered at her touch.

'Oh! I think he's close to cumming. He's got a lot of stamina if he can cum again so quickly.'

Jodie grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her feet.

'Come with me.'

'What? Did I do something wrong?'

She led her through the barn before stopping at a pen.

'Here.'

Jodie motioned for her to hop up and peer over the fence. The new girl followed suit and peered over. In the pen below lay a pregnant hucow. She struggled to get her hand around her big belly to rub her swollen pussy.

'This was the last girl who didn't listen when I said not to play with the bulls.'

The girl looked over the hucow.

'She used to work here?'

'Yeah. Three years ago. She's been bred four times since then. She liked playing with the bulls when she worked here. Didn't you, Melissa.'

The hucow writhed in the hay, unaware of the name she hadn't been called in years. He pussy squirted a bit as she hit a good spot.

'She likes being bred by the bulls. She squirts just like that when they're balls deep in her swollen hucow pussy. If that's what you want, then we can go upstairs right now and make you livestock. I'll even promise to have that bull be the first to breed you.'

The girl shuddered, but composed herself enough to shake her head.

'No, I'll treat this job a bit more seriously.'

Jodie could see her nipples poking through her top, hard as nubs. She knew she wouldn't last long. Not many women who worked here did. She gave one last look at Melissa before returning. There hadn't been a day that she didn't look happy since turning.

She wondered what it felt like.