All Comments on 'Working at a Hucow Farm'

by Heather26

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
missvixen555missvixen555almost 4 years ago
Great writing

Loved it! Hot story !

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 4 years ago

Very good hucow story. I liked the way you got into the characters' heads. I suspect that the company used dick-washing assignments as a way to convert cute young interns into livestock. I bet there is even an employee bonus involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Great story! Hope this becomes a series and this particular farming operation is Explored much more! Loved this! Great read!

zoejoeyzoejoeyalmost 4 years ago
Still the undisputed Queen of Hucow stories.

No one writes Hucow as well as you. It's as if you know exactly what we want to happen next and you make it so, without ever taking us down a wrong alley. I think your stories are very well thought out. I loved the fact that there doesn't seem to be any going back this time, no apparent reversal procedure or contact term - nice touch. (Although, for life does conjure the possibility of Hucow Grannies!!! Would love to read that one! )

Can't believe it's ONLY five and a half years since I first commented on one of your Hucow stories - they seem to have been under my skin for a lot longer than that, wriggling that little worm around in my brain. Nice to have you back and in such good form. Thank you.

Zoe

WriterGuy27WriterGuy27almost 4 years ago
Awesome

So happy to see a master of the genre is back!

Nexte100Nexte100over 3 years ago

Great work! I was very excited to see your return recently, and the story didn't disappoint. Thank you for sharing this. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad you’re back!

All of your stories are so hot. Please write more Hucow/breeding and mother and son incest/impregnation ones. Glad you’re back!!

Heather26Heather26over 3 years agoAuthor

Ah what a coincidence that you'd say that while I'm writing. Sequel soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A masterpiece

This is probably the best piece of the genre. Imaginative and intense, but psychologically convincing. The author is highly talented. It would be exciting to read a similar story from a bull's viewpoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What happened to the sequel

This story was amazing. I really enjoyed the sequel too. I was just wondering what happened to it ?

Heather26Heather26over 3 years agoAuthor
Sequel being reuploaded

Sorry, the sequel got flagged and taken down. I'm re-uploading it now. Give it a few days and it'll hopefully be back up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel

That is great news. Have you thought at all about writing a part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next Installment

When is the next installment coming? Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good to see you back

Your Nudist Family story was one of the most/best stories I've ever read. Only story I remember about and read over and over. Good to see you back and writing. This specific story isn't my cup of tea but with you writing again, maybe we get more stuff like the nudist family story. Maybe from the father's/daughter's perspective.

Anyway, good to have you back. Take care.

Heather26Heather26over 3 years agoAuthor
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! 2021 is the year of the ox (a bovine), so let's make it the year of the hucow!

I love reading hucow erotica, so if you enjoy this genre, I'm asking for you to try your hand at writing some. I initially wrote my first hucow erotica because there wasn't enough in the genre and I wanted to contribute to it. If you have your own idea that you'd like to see come to fruition, now is the time. Everyone will have their own unique take on the genre. If you worry that your writing isn't good enough, here are some tips that might make it easier.

* Describe your character's reaction to everything - without this scenes will feel mechanical and dull. Something like the hucow genre is distinct from our day to day life, so even if it's normal for the characters in world, bring the reader into it. A description of how something makes a character feel can be sexy too. This leads into the second point.

* A scene doesn't need a sex scene to be sexy - A sex scene is better when you build up to it, and a sex scene is even better if the reader has some connection to the characters involved in it. There's a lot to seduction that can carry other scenes, but the hucow genre has a much easier time with this. Even just the paper-pushing side of a company can have a hint of sexyness when the company milks women for business.

* Don't be afraid to go long - To expand on the previous point, explore your world and the place of the characters in it. The hucow genre overlaps with the transformation genre, and I feel both benefit from a passage of time. This shows the growth of a character from entering this world to becoming used to it. A hucow's reaction to her first breeding vs her tenth would be very different. (This is also why I tend to add epilogues to my stories. It helps give the reader an idea of how things would go long term).

* Have a story arc - More generic writing advice here, but have some kind of beginning, middle and end to your story. For me, I usually have some idea that I want to turn into an erotica. From that, I build out around it, thinking of any scenes I want to include. I think of where a story like that could start, and where a good end would be. (For a hucow story, do you want to end at her becoming a hucow, her first breeding, or some interpersonal resolution that her becoming a hucow has interfered with?).

* Mash genres together - This is a good way to come up with a unique idea that others aren't writing. I've been on the cusp of making an incest hucow story for a while, but I can't quite get it to work with the other ideas I have.

* Just write - Perfection is what second drafts are for. Get the ideas out and on paper. You can refine it into something workable after. It's a lot easier to edit something to fit what you want than to write it in the first place. If you still find yourself stumped, do what I do and write out a chronological list of dot points detailing scenes or where I want characters to hit certain changes in attitude. Then flesh those dot points out into scenes.

I hope some people try writing some good hucow stories from this. I look forward to reading them.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
Un-humanization

Stabled and confined like animals, men and women are devoted to a single purpose, production. In order to reduce a sapient human to an animalistic level, a simple shot is needed to take away cognitive faculties. The big question, left unanswered, is what attracted Melissa to debase herself? Heather makes an interesting point on how slender the line between being truly human and a simple member of the animal kingdom is.

billtomlin60billtomlin60about 3 years ago

Love the slow, inexorable seductive writing style. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What happened to the hucow farm as described in the first series?

I don't that the hucows and bulls have descended to animal (or less) intelligence. How did that happen? What became of the hucows and bulls we bot to know in the first series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your other hucow stories but this series crosses a line for me. What I love about the earlier series - and the hucow genre in general - is the notion of transformation and embracing and elevating a primal sexual aspect of our self. For me this series feels more like a story about suicide, the voluntary abrogation of self, and that's just not titillating. Jodie is right to to push back on calling #1375 'Melissa'. Everything that made her Melissa is dead. And in the next part when Jodie in turn surrenders it feels like she's just giving up as opposed to embracing something she's actually drawn to. I definitely look forward to seeing more of your storytelling but this just wasn't the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The way Melissa slowly accepts her wish to become a hucow and cedes into temptation is so hot! Thank you for writing this.

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

Dehumanisation should be classified as science fiction, I aborted my attempt at reading this half way through the second page as it became rather farcical and repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God I wish that was me, I keep rereading all the chapters that you wrote, very much looking forward to a new one.

belinda03belinda03over 1 year ago

I guess I disagree with the other comments here. I found it extremely well written and exciting.

Mari22Mari22over 1 year ago

This is amazing ! Ugh I found myself wishing this was real . Sounds like such a fulfilling life !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story, though a bit less refined than the sequlae, is essential and riveting. The corruption and ultimate surrender -- signing away humanity, becoming property, embracing pleasure as freedom from worry -- works despite the fantastic unreality because it echoes the very act of submission to desire. Coming back to this after a while, it is even hotter, knowing the development of the supporting characters. I greatly enjoy the post-surrender transition, the becoming-animal. A few notes for future revision when these are collected (I hope): the doctor should be a bit more business-like, bordering on annoyed or bored, about converting Melissa. After all, she is extending his work day with her late impulse. Melissa's impulsive choice, on witnessing a breeding at the end of a day when she could have easily delayed and prolonged her humanity, should be highlighted. Maybe add something about how she didn't get off in the morning, how her toy ran out of battery, or her train was delayed that day, so she worked late -- it should be an impulse, contingent. When the doctor tells her to strip, add the detail that he throws her clothes and shoes into a refuse bin, where they'll be donated or recycled or destroyed. While she's being processed, Jodie should clear Melissa's locker, tossing her purse and keys, etc. into a bin, so the government office that liquidates new hucow possessions and legal affairs can do their job removing Melissa's place in human society. --VHugo

BrendaNWBrendaNW12 months ago

Very exciting story and it has me so hot and wet wondering what it would feel like as a hucow .. what if she had kept her senses but otherwise a hucow 😁 🔥 I need a bigger dildoe

HucowuddersHucowudders8 months ago

I just loved the story. As I was reading I found myself pulling on my teats and fingering my cunt. Please write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like the idea of losing human rights and becoming a piece of property, just as real livestock, presented in this story. The owner is allowed to make use of their bodies and resources as they see fit since legally they are essentially just an object to exploit for economic gains with no restraints. Maybe after they no longer can breed, hucows are grown for meat and fat and sent to the abatoir. Or maybe they are becoming fertilizer for agriculture. Maybe the hucows are used to manufacture leather products (purses, boots, clothes, sofas) or all of the above combined. The loss of identity and renaming them with numbers adds to this affect. No graveyard stone when they die, just a mention in a farm document when their death occurred and how their body was sold/used for further profit. The women in this story allowed society to disregard them as persons and have their bodies hoarded for resources and be legally no different to a piece of furniture.

HucowuddersHucowudders7 months ago

I find myself reading this story all the time and would love to be transformed so a bull could bred me. I too would give up the human world and be the perfect hucow. My udders and teats are large, but bigger is better. Write more soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous