All Comments on 'Willow's Way Ch. 03'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BaulpocuseBaulpocuseabout 3 years ago

Amazing series! Please continue😊

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago
Another hot installment...

... of the reimagined Buffy saga. Willow and Faith are fantastic in this episode. And I would love to see this continue, if you feel inspired to do so. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Willow needs to fuck Buffy

You need to write a story where Willow takes Buffy and makes her a bitch as well. And the best place to do that would be in Buffy's own bedroom. Have Buffy and Willow talking about their usual stuff. At some point Buffy hints that she saw Willow with Faith. Eventually Willow starts to ask Buffy if she wants to be dominated by Willow. Buffy is denying it, but in a way that makes Willow think otherwise. Willow keeps asking... finally Buffy just admits it, that she wants to be Willows slayer-slave. Then Willow teaches Buffy how to pleasure her pussy and then after Buffy brings pleasure to Willow, Willow then takes Buffy's ass hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please continue.

Great job. Would love for Willow to take Buffy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hello

Buffy and her mom would not be so bad.

bubblebuttslutzbubblebuttslutzabout 3 years ago

I love Willow giving her a tramp stamp. So hot!!

bubblebuttslutzbubblebuttslutzover 1 year ago

This storyline is still super hot & sexy on re-reading!

4chuckssite4chuckssite9 months ago

632. What is it that creates a desire for rear end penetration? Could it be the thrill from the domination; surely it is not any great feeling from fucking with a strapon. So why do so many girls want to wear them. Whatever, it still provides a great main topic to write about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES