All Comments on 'Willow's Way Ch. 06'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cant wait! Going to be amazing!

bubblebuttslutzbubblebuttslutzover 2 years ago

I'm so excited for more of this fantastic storyline!

bubblebuttslutzbubblebuttslutzover 2 years ago

Hey @Silkstockingslover do you have a Patreon or something where we can directly support more sexy dominant Willow helpfully reveal that uptight sluts were always meant to be compliant submissive lesbian buttsluts?

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210over 2 years ago

More please. Loved Fsith getting topped...and bossy Cordelua too. But, topping Buffy...that's the ultimate anal conquest.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 2 years ago

Not your best. Like the idea of Willow, Buffy, et al but it's all feeling rushed and not much detail of a plot or its achievement, just butt fucking.

4chuckssite4chuckssite9 months ago

635. Sorry. It’s just too much. Too much aimless fucking. The contest was unusual, particularly for either participant agreeing to the changing consequences. Buffy’s viewing of the whole scene was the key to her eventual submission and lead us to the next episode. Good transition.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES