All Comments on 'Wife Exposes Husband To Her Friends'

by makanibraydhani

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Tomh1966Tomh19664 months ago

Well tagged but wife deserves divorce and some kind of awful revenge. Eeesh Awful evil woman.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Seems extra cruel to ruin his birthday like that. Not sure how he recovers from that. Probably won’t. He will be dealing with their slights for as long as he’s around them in the future. Which means everyday since his coworker was involved. And the only aftercare was more laughter and secret whispers. Be tough to trust the wife again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Epilogue: The next day the sissy wimp actually grew a pair of balls. He didn't have a big dick, but he had a big job, a big bank account and big influence around town. His bitch wife had no skills and was about as dumb as a rock. So he took everything he had and destroyed her in the divorce. She lives in a small run down one bedroom apartment and all of her fancy friends have abandoned her. However, they are in for the same as he's using a small amount of his big money to set each one of them up to cheat on their husbands and then get kicked to the curb. Some bitches are just so stupid.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn4 months ago

WTF? Would not be the wife for long. Please god don’t let there be a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The comments are bewildering. Why would someone read a story with a "small penis humiliation" tag - which, folks, means that SPH is a major theme of the story - and then be offended or even angry that the fictional character humiliates the guy for having a small penis? It's like paying to see a John Wick movie and then complaining about the violence. The story has its strengths and weaknesses, but the labeling was accurate and fair. Maybe you other commentators didn't understand the web site you'd called up?

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnit4 months ago

Fantastic SPH ... a little "short" .. but powerful. Well done!

cmj711cmj7114 months ago

Well done, kinky & fun & short! Bravo!

cmj711cmj7114 months ago

Take some time & tells us about you in your bio.

Let us know what makes you snap, crackle & pop.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, I can't believe I read all of this tale, poor bastard, but it seems like his wife actually cares for him, although I'm not sure how that works.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Again good humiliation fantasy. At the least he was a reluctant participant. I am not sure I would trust my wife after that. I would probably/possibly divorce her. That makes this a submissive husband fantasy. Try a submissive wife fantasy showing off her smaller breasts with a bare pussy.

OOAAOOAA2 months ago

VERY HOT story!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous