All Comments on 'Wife Deborah Is Taken By The Boss Ch. 04'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Your life is ruined anyway,wny not just kill him?

I'm afraid I would have already. People like that need to be removed so they dont have children to ruin the social order. The wife needs to be committed to a hospital as mentally unstable and possibly insane for doing what she is doing. This isnt interesting it is a story of slow suicide waiting to die from STDs and HIV. A very unerotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i agree

very un erotic

simjim100simjim100almost 17 years ago
cracks me up

I used to be angered by the negative comments people would make regarding stories whose theme they didn't like. As if this was real. Anyway, now days I'm just amused by their ignorance. Hooray for the author for keeping the story going even if some fools take this stuff seriously. I for one am looking forward to the additional chapters. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
W.T.F.

Pretty sick little fantsey going here, however not a all erotic to me. Try again if you must.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Repugnancy With A Bullet

Writer you bring a new low in sick helpless male humiliation which obviously excites you and slim but very few others.<P>

One wonders why you find being self disrespectful so jadedly exciting - perhaps the addiction has been on you for quite a while and numbs you to most else.<P>

Sadly embarrassing for you as no one really cares about your self imposed male weakness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Who should be the whore?

The story isn´t as bad as some want to make it. There should be a change. The husband should pay for his mistakes and become the whore, not the poor wife. Well, if i were the wife i would have run out of him and gone where ever, either back to my family or to some other place where nobody knows me and start a new life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
too brief

overall the story is cool but this episode went downhill showing zero detail of the wife's exploits and the gay aspect. The next chapter should provide full detail of her next encounter.... maybe watching her on CCTV ? also will it still show starting to enjoy the attentions or still hating every minute......

hornygrannyhornygrannyalmost 17 years ago
Love these stories

I can't wait for more of this story. I love how degraded he feels and how much they both are doing to keep him out of jail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Way too short

This story is a good outline, but you need to flesh it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More please

Don't give up;please write more! I am looking forward to future episodes, perhaps with a little more detail of what she is experiencing.

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

Interesting development, will George and Deborah get free ? Or will she fall to be a whore ?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I spilled some cum as I envisioned me sucking the bosses cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous