Whole New Slave Game Ch. 01

Story Info
Privileged Women risk becoming BDSM sex slaves in a new way.
3.8k words
4.22
83.4k
78

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following was conceived and largely written last year as the first chapter of another relatively long novel about the Sex Slave Lottery run in the mythical Bolrian Republic that was once the Soviet Republic of Bolry. The whole novel is sort of laid out in my mind and notes and a couple other chapters are largely written. Still, I'm not sure if I will ever finish the thing. I am posting this chapter anyway for whatever it is worth.

To understand this, it would really be best to read Sex Slave Lottery, the 150th Slave and Concluding Nonconsenual Postscript (in that order).

Any resemblance between characters in these stories and any actual person, living or dead, is a complete coincidence of course. Further, I will note that I started writing stories for Literotica about shady dealings between Western businessmen and Russian dictators and mobsters before it got popular in the newspapers.

A Whole New Slave Game - Another Tale of the Bolrian Sex Slave Lottery

Chapter 1

It seemed like things had settled down. I had not even heard from the Bolrian Lottery Corporation for months except to receive assignments to provide my body, mind and spirit as a submissive sex slave in various places in the New York area. The assignments had not been bad, just submission to spanking, pinching, whipping, bondage, placement of uncomfortable objects in various obscene places and sex in all the ways it was done in 2016. Some of the assignments were dull but others were fun for someone as perverse as me. Life would have been easier if I did not like it rough, but at some point you just have to live with who you are. Anyway, as a woman who had become a sex slave for life as a result of agreeing to participate in the Lottery, I really had no choice in the matter.

I had also had to serve on a BLC committee. In some ways this was most disgusting although the meetings were mainly by phone. The idea was to revise the sex slave commitments.

Svetlana, President of the BLC, thought that the BLC should make the term of slavery five years instead of life. I supported Svetlana. The Board of Directors decided it would lessen the drama at the Lottery show and give slaves the misconception that they could one day be free totally of their obligations to the corporation. So it was decided to keep it that women who lost a lottery, as I did, would be slaves for life but to inform participants that, if they performed with the requisite enthusiasm at one of the BLC's remote resorts, they would be moved to a major urban center after they had served at least five years and become 37 years old. After moving out of the resort, they would be supported for life to a modest extent so they did not need to fear dying as an impoverished old woman. It was a compromise and did reportedly help the BLC recruit women to participate in the Lottery that, if they lost, they would have some sort of retirement package, so to speak.

In the last few weeks, though, I heard a lot of disturbing news stories relating to the Bolrian Security Police, a somewhat more important operation for the dictatorial rulers of the Bolrian Republic than the BLC. Of course, the BSP was not actually mentioned in any of the stories but the carbon monoxide "accident" that killed a British oil pipeline executive, Robert McWill, in his garage, the tragic explosion at a site where a pipeline was being built that would have competed with the Bolrian Pipeline Corporation's main line and the terrorist incident in which numerous people were killed near the Bolrian border had all the signs of the BSP's doings. The pipeline accident was obvious and how likely was it that a car would develop a lethal exhaust problem and door lock problems exactly when an automatic garage door malfunctioned?

I knew McWill when he had contracted to help Bolry circumvent various financing problems that had been caused by sanctions on Russia connected with the Ukrainian dispute. I did not trust him and told that to the Bolrian Pipeline Corp, one of my legal clients (as opposed to those who rent me from the BLC as a sex slave). It seems Bolry's Supreme Leader, Pyotr Tolski, eventually agreed with my judgment and that McWill got the retirement package generally given to those who cross Tolski.

As to the terrorist incident, why would terrorists kill a number of Bolrian rebels opposing the government that I knew were holed up on the Bolrian border? Sure looks like the BSP decided to shoot first and not worry overmuch on which side of the border the rebels were located.

No question, I had lost my body in the Sex Slave Lottery to a corporation owned by a country run by persons willing to use covert violence worldwide to advance their goals. The fact that keeping and protecting the assets of the Bolrian Lottery Corporation (to wit, me and other sex slaves) was important to Bolry meant also that anyone damaging a sex slave might end up like Mr. McWill and that a slave that tried to escape her indenture was unlikely to get far.

But I have never really wanted to get away. I knew I'd made my beds, of various types, and I'd have to sleep, screw and suffer other things in them.

Then I got an assignment much more harsh than I had received for years. At age 41, I had to entertain a large group of men by myself, 4 of them under 30. Even if they had not thoroughly humiliated and physically abused me, the shear sexual activity was utterly exhausting. There are downsides to being highly multi-orgasmic.

I did not get to sleep until almost 8:00 AM that Thursday morning, 12 hours after the job began, even though I did not have to travel far because the session occurred at my Upper Manhattan Condo.

Three hours after I finally got to sleep, the condo security desk called, "Laurel, I can't pronounce the names of your visitors, so I am going to put one of the ladies on the phone." Svetlana Tolski came on speaking English too perfectly for her to be a native English speaker, "Hello Laurel, Sofia and I are here to visit and inform you of some important matters. We know you had a late night but we have to talk to you before a meeting we have downtown at 1:00."

I had no idea that Svetlana and Sofia Protoskaya were even in North America. "Svetlana, late night is not a tenth of it," I said. "It is wonderful that you have come to visit, but do you know what you rented me out for this time? There were nine guys there and I had to service 7 of them, the young guys about 4 times each. It was almost as bad as a visit to Security Police Headquarters. At my age, I just can't take this."

"Oh, Laurel, you whine so and we just do not have time for that. I'm sure you enjoyed most of it before you got tired. You will have a hard time convincing anyone to feel sorry for someone exhausted from too many orgasms. We will let you go back to sleep in less than an hour."

At my door, I was not surprised that Svetlana was dressed both well and very revealingly for a woman of 47. But the fact that Sofia was showing a lot of bust for the first time at age 42 was surprising and it was the first time I had ever seen her in short skirt. Reading my mind, Sofia said, "Laser surgery was able to correct the little napalm scar on my leg. I can't say, though, that I am all that comfortable being dressed for success, at least not for success in bed, at least not here and going to the meeting we are going to." They both looked white hot.

Svetlana and Sofia quickly mentioned that the news from Bolry was not happy. Oil and gas prices remained low. They said there was huge pressure on the Lottery Corporation to make profits to compensate for what Bolry's petroleum business wasn't making, but BLC revenues have been flat. Before I could inquire more, Svetlana said, "We can chit chat tomorrow. We are in New York today to negotiate a new one-time enterprise for the BLC. All we have time to tell you now is that it involves the BLC and certain American businessmen getting privileged, hot women living in the United States to risk becoming sex slaves. As you are an American woman who has moved in upper social circles, you are going to be central to this project. Now tell us about last night, leaving out the dirge about how badly you suffered. In particular, what did the guys ask for, what did they say about you and the BLC, and especially tell us everything they said about prospective participants and money? We are meeting with some of these people shortly."

"No one told me last night was a spy mission," I said. "Laurel, I know that you listened carefully for every piece of information that might give you an advantage down the road. It is your unique combination of intelligence, intrigue, perversity and reckless stupidity that got you where you are today," Svetlana replied. "I'm also sure that you feigned being so overwhelmed by ecstasy or pain that they did not realize you were taking in every word."

"You sure know how to make a girl feel good about herself," I said. "Your new friends asked for a lot. First, Ron Club Jr. called and said they would come to my condo at 8:00 and I was to stay dressed in my power suit. I knew most of the guys from business, the financial news or the Daily News. There was Ron Club Sr. trying to look like a billion dollars with a guy I recognized as a man with whom I'd met at the Russian Consulate, I think his name is Gorsuchin. Ron Club Jr. and Rich Club his younger brother came of course.

"I knew Hadly Baxendale who I once represented in a contract matter. I saw Baxendale at the Met opening with his notorious fourth wife, Peggy Sue. Peggy Sue actually whispered to me then that she didn't give a shit about opera but it was fun showing off her boobs in a low cut $15,000 dress to a bunch of rich society types. She graciously added in her thickest West Virginia accent that she thought my boobs were nice too if not as big as hers.

"I knew of Hartwick Pines, the lumber tycoon and his notorious wife, Julietta, formerly a Ukrainian model.

The last of the older guys, Tom Palsgraf, I met at a private trunk sale for chinchilla coats with his stunning new Swedish wife, Brigit. Quite a presence that Brigit. She'd be amazing even if she weren't 6 foot three inches tall.

Two younger guys, Dave and Adam were introduced as friends of the Club brothers.

"After the men had collected in the living room here and sat in the chairs facing my futon couch like they were here to watch the Superbowl, they asked me to strip slowly. Club Jr. gave a running commentary about how I was a high powered attorney but also a sex slave because I was a greedy submissive slut who loved sex and abuse and had been willing to risk whatever virtue I'd ever had for a lot of money. I was not happy with this introduction but I was in no position to argue as I stripped down to nothing. The crowd literally cheered as I unfastened my bra. Despite everything in my past, I blushed and felt like a complete fool all over again as I eased down my bikini panties and presented my body and elegantly shaped pubic hair like a razor sharp new model sports car.

"Ron Jr. then said, 'as you can see, Laurel is hot as can be despite her being over 40. They take care of their property real well and don't give the women any chance to slack off on keeping up their figures. Now here is where it get's fun. Slut, or should I say, Madame Counselor, please place your beautiful boobs into my paws so that I can brutally torture them.'

"I inhaled. I did what I must do and walked over and placed by breasts directly before his hands. I was hot and scared and wished I could have stopped playing the lottery seven years ago before I lost the lottery that rendered me a sex object that had to accept such abuse. Before he touched my breasts, though, Ron Jr. said, 'Maybe, Adam, you should work on these first.' I was afraid as I placed my breasts directly into Adam's hands not knowing anything about him. Adam, though, began to very gently stimulate the underside of my breasts and lightly touch my nipples with his fingernails and tips of his index fingers so that I got more and more excited. You know, how I always do. My Montgomery glands stood out like tiny mountains and my heartbeat was increasing. The two whole days since I'd been penetrated seemed like a long drought. I was aroused and there was no point in trying to hide it.

"An order from Ron Jr. and I had to present my breasts to him. I knew that would be bad. He pinched very hard and for a long time, long enough for Ron Sr. to come over and grab my vulva, just to show he could. Ron Jr. let go of my left breast and used his right hand on my clitoris until I had a little orgasm. I hate it that my body does that when my brain does not want it. I did not try to hide it. Most of the guys giggled or had broad smiles.

"Another order and I was back on my futon spreading my legs for all those present to view my moist sex. I looked away and wondered what would come next."

"Could we speed this up, Laurel," Svetlana said, "the object here is not to create humorous or erotic literature but for you to tell me and Sofia what we need to know to negotiate a contract." "You don't need to get anxious, Svetlana. We have a driver waiting and it's not a long drive," Sofia said, "But Laurel, you should not get me all excited and envious."

"Well, okay," I said, and went on. "Next, out of nowhere came the most horrible slap across my left thigh. I jolted up but was told to lie back down and take my punishment like a good wanton pain slut. Brutal whacks followed with some awful object that hurt like hell but did not leave a mark."

"We give those to customers," Sofia said, "exactly because they hurt like hell and don't leave a mark. In fact, we passed them out at the last lottery as a promotion."

"Gee, thanks," I said, and went on. "Five whacks were placed exactly across my spread lower lips and I could not help but yell out with the last few blows. Good thing we soundproofed my condo. After a few more swats were added, 'for good luck,' Ron Jr. said, I started crying. The guys all laughed and just chatted for a few minutes."

"About what?" Svetlana asked. I replied, "I was focused at the time on the pain subsiding slowly between my legs but I heard one of the guys ask if all the slaves were expected to spread like that for pain and being fucked. Ron Jr. said that a lot of the slaves just did the things normal prostitutes do but that pain slaves were available for about anything that did not damage the slave. Humiliation, about any kind of sex, bondage and pain that did not leave a mark and even 'getting the bitch pregnant' was allowed, although you had to pay a bundle to have a woman carry a child to term as it took her out of other action for months.

"Also, he explained the woman couldn't be made so miserable that she suffered real depression or wanted to commit suicide. That would decrease her value also. Fortunately, Club said, the women encouraged to risk becoming pain slaves were specially selected because it was known they were submissives who actually wanted such treatment, although maybe they hadn't even admitted it to themselves.

"Palsgraf said that becoming such a sex slave was just what Brigit deserved for cheating on him over half of the Upper East Side and from what he knew from her boyfriends and others, he thought she'd fit right in. 'She likes it really rough.'

"Baxendale said that he could not imagine Peggy Sue spreading for a whipping between the thighs like I had done but he'd sure pay a bundle to see the 'lying fucking cunt' treated like that if there were a way to get her into that position.

"Pines said it would be well worth $10 million to get rid of Juliette to sex slavery and probably worth it just to scare her by getting her close to slavery. Ron Sr. said that a bunch of guys would pay to see Helen Clark take that whip just before she got fucked as hard as a woman could be and that he was pretty sure he could get the famous comedienne Sarah Highland to participate as bait for a $100,000.

"One of the guys asked Ron Sr. if Clark could really be persuaded to participate knowing she could become a BDSM sex slave. Sr. said that Phil Clark had assured him that she would be intrigued with the idea even if she'd never admit it. Sr. claimed Phil Clark had told him Helen always put up with everything served her in bed and otherwise, including guys who wanted to 'whip, butt fuck, and fist her.'"

"Anything else about what people would be willing to pay?" Svetlana asked. "Not right then. Instead, Adam came up to me, now nude, and lovingly tapped his penis around my entry and then slowly, gingerly, and tenderly worked into me whispering that he hoped that I'd recovered from the stupid, nasty blows. He worked his tongue around my nipples and developed a rhythm that was just beautiful. His penis seemed to have been hand crafted to work along my G-spot before lightly, smoothly, sweetly just tapping my cervix. He got me right to the edge but kept me just below the peak until I started to forget to breath. Then, he picked up the pace sending me way over the top as a warmth seemed to spread from my womb, I could feel fierce contractions and a tingle went all the way down to my toes."

I looked up to see Sofia breathing heavier than usual with her eyes closed before Svetlana said in an annoyed tone, "Laurel, your orgasms naturally are utterly fascinating but get to the information we need." Sofia looked up embarrassed. I continued.

"The guys all clapped, I got a 10 minute break, and Baxendale said that a movie of that with Clark would fetch a fortune. Ron Jr. responded that a movie of any of our four targets getting what I had taken would pay for a lot of their expenses.

"Ron Jr. then said, 'Alright madam counselor, flip over.' The lube up my ass and the lubed rubber that followed it made the anal sex immediately pleasurable although it had been at least a week since I had taken a man there. Ron Jr., though, went about the act with a speed, relentlessness and vigor that made me feel like a piece of meat being softened for a roast. I probably looked more horrified and pained than I was. The guys acted like it was the most brutal anal fucking in history. Much praise was heaped on Jr. after he withdrew. I acted as though I'd been mortally wounded by what was actually my third orgasm of the night.

"Then, Ron Sr. asked the other three older men if they were each game to put in $10 million for a chance to get their 'problem whores' to get something like what Laurel has for the rest of their days. Baxendale, Hartwick and Palsgraf all said yes and also agreed to help Club raise money for getting Helen Clark into the show."

"Bravo," Svetlana exclaimed. "Club Sr. said he had other entertainment planned for the night and left with the Russian. I had to perform fellatio on Baxendale, Hartwick and Palsgraf and they left. The older guys all gone, the younger guys were relentless for 9 hours. They let me shower a few times and take a few naps but it seemed like there was always a cock being shoved in one of three places or three places at the same .."

Svetlana cut me off. "I really don't care. Did you learn anything else?" "Yes," I said, "I re-learned that it is possible to have too many orgasms. It's like a bag of Halloween candy. The tenth candy bar is still sweet but the sweetness is no longer desirable." "Anything more of relevance to negotiating a deal with Club and his group?" Svetlana said, now patiently.

I quit teasing her and said, "Yes, Rich Club said to his brother, both of them having their pricks in me at the time, that he was sure that Baxendale would put up more if he had to, that there would be people standing in line for a way to embarrass hard-assed-but-hot businesswoman Helen Clark, and that if they got Helen to participate it would be great even if she did not lose. He also said that he'd heard Phil Clark suggest that behind her all business facade, Clark was, in his words 'a totally perverse slut' probably as much a submissive slut as this Laurel slut we are enjoying now.' Someone mentioned that Clark has big money and legal problems. Someone else said that Peggy Sue, Brigit and Juliette probably all wish now they'd not signed pre-nuptial agreements."

12