All Comments on 'White Sluts' Club: 40th Birthday'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent story.

Great stuff. I liked the first ending, did not like the second.. The cuckolding stuff doesn't do it for me, but reading about confident, liberated women does. Open marriages that work for both parties are a good thing, they don't need the humiliation angle. More about these three ladies, please.

birddog22birddog22about 7 years ago
beautiful

great story so hot great details

outlaw84outlaw84about 7 years ago

Would be happy with either ending. If I had to choose, I would go with Cuckolding.

clobclobabout 7 years ago
typo

On the first page it reads: " In a very real sense he was spending almost all of his time whoring" I think you meant "working"

excraiexcraiabout 7 years ago

Big black cock mmmmmm

PatlbrodPatlbrodabout 7 years ago
Just Great

As usual your story is the Best. Ending is the Gangbang but not by much, Keep the stories coming.

snic95snic95about 7 years ago
Loved it.

Can't really chose the perfect ending, but if I really have to, It would be the Cuckold ending. Hubby deserved everything he got!!!!

TeenForMILFsTeenForMILFsabout 7 years ago
Unbelievable

One of the best stories I have ever read on here. Read the whole thing with my hand on my sad white cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh Jasmine, one of your best. You really are a dirty little girl. Personally I like the gang-bang ending, just edges' the original for me. Always have fancied a proper gang-bang ( more than three). Do enjoy your filthy mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A mixed end

I preferred ending 1 but if that then continued into the end of ending 2 ignoring the husband that I think would be best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ending

Two. Major fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ending 2.

Jasmin your not the anti christ at all.I favor ending 2 perhaps Mother can have Black stud move in and pleasure Connie,Josie&cuckold? Very well done story.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
awesome story

another five star, I hope you win

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
is there really a pit bar>+?

usually you are true to life, kinda, is there really a place called the pit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I pick 1

As a woman of color I have to say I like the story. I was not offended at all. So many white folk like to yell racist and think they speak for us. They dont. If we see real racism we WILL call it out. Believe that. Now this was a nice story. It turned me on. And aint that what its supposed to do. I have read many of your stories. Not all cause you have a lot. But many. I would like request. Like I said, I am a woman of color. I am also bi. I like, and have been with men and women of several races. I am more of a top with women. Even other black women. So I would as to see some stories with black on black. I know that aint most of your audience. But maybe once and a while you could. And one more thing. From what I have seen in your mommy and daughter storiez the daughter is always the top. I have read your short storiez about the turning contest and it says the moms are the tops but only in mention. We never read it. So maybe once and a while could you do black on black and mom on top? Or even black mom top black daughter. Two birds in one stone. LOL Thanks for your storiez. I like them and am not offended.

kaidmankaidmanabout 7 years ago
dynamite

another excellent read you are quite talented in getting me to read your works even genres I typically avoid I find I am unable to resist when you are the author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ending 1

Preferred ending 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ass hat

You put in the wrong category your egotistical and stupid die another day retard !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Feed black ,

Liked the story and ending 1 but would have liked it more as she got gang banged by one after the other on stage . To have all them fuck her in a row for the last 10 guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more longer harder

Don't you love when a hater says you have written another racist story? I mean, how could they know unless they read multiple stories? "I hated that movie. I watched it twice," comes to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wrong category

Really belonged in IR or group sex. Wonder if its a mistake or the author trying to capitalize on the popularity of the I/T category.

burrito54burrito54about 7 years ago
great

another truly great story from the best ending no:1 .I liked the best.

keep up the he great work I really enjoy read your stories, Is this a fantasy of yours you sexy woman

MiniwandMiniwandabout 7 years ago
Ending 1

Great story once again.

I didn't bother reading ending 2 when there was guys sucking dicks in it. It's not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reality

Writing is good but stories are getting less in touch with reality all the time. Any good fantasy has to have some possibility of being real. Your stories don't .

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author Apology

Hi

Yes this should be in interracial... and I wanted it there. I must have been sloppy as they are near each other in the scroll down.

I WANTED it there as I only want people interested in interracial reading this... I don't need the one bombs... or hate responses... which I have got...

I have sent in a correction and it should be changed soon.

Jasmine

As for realistic... I agree it is a fantasy... one some share....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

number 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Haters

I am the woman of color who wrote before. I not sure how these comments work. I check back to see if you answer anything and what do I see? Haters calling you a racist. I will say again. We dont need white folk telling us what is racist. This waS NOT a racist story. Maybe they just jealous of black dick. Believe me no black man is claiming you stereo type him here. Even the black mens with small dicks say they have big ones. Lol. I dont understand the hate on you. You are not racist. And I hope you write some black top storiez sometime. Because you are not racist. I would know. They dont know. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i loved the story. prefer ending number 1. I wish I could find a club like this.

thanks

bdiver76bdiver76about 7 years ago
Great story

Love this as I have most of your stories. My vote is for the cuckold ending.

slavecuck41slavecuck41about 7 years ago
cuckold

love the cuckold ending was so hot

marklionmarklionabout 7 years ago
Both Endings were Great for the Story!!!!

I feel the 1st ending was the best but I did like the lazy husband being put in his place by the wife!!!!

theghostwritertheghostwriterabout 7 years ago
Which Ending

The cuckold - once again Jasmine you have excelled - fantastic story

jdj324jdj324about 7 years ago
the cuckold

the cuckold ending with the foursome at the end was great. more mother daughter creampie eating

FilthyMindFilthyMindabout 7 years ago
The ending.....

I think ending 1 worked really well.

GRYFANxGRYFANxabout 7 years ago
Well done!

Another spectacular story from you. Amazing how you write. I liked the cuckold ending. Ties it all up nicely, including the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Endings

I preferred the first ending. It flowed better with the story of her going black. I did like the secnd ending. And I could see several possiblities to expand it. It might have been interesting if her husband came home early and her mother arranged for him to be brought to the club and he was forces to watch his wife get what he couldn't give her

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi all,

As I originally thought, I did put the story in interracial. Lit changed it to incest because there is some incest content (very little but some) and according to the rules it must be in lit...

SO I apologise, but those are the rules and not me trying to use incest as a perk... actually the incest category definitely hurts the story and I likely would have wrote the ending different if I would have realised it.

JAsmine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Both

Why not combine both ending

MalashiMalashiabout 7 years ago

The cuckold ending was easily the hottest, and probably one of the hottest things you've written. And that's certainly saying something!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yawn

This read like a re-tread of previous stories. Strictly painting-by-the-numbers.

xploring96xploring96about 7 years ago
Cocksucker likes the first ending

Even though I wish there was a dark side place here where I could go and get used by black cocks, I lowed the first ending better. She is a lucky woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

combine both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FABULOUS

Great story Jaz !

As for those few jerks - even Picasso had his detractors.

I say pizzonem !

Love,

Jack Auff

Lamia33Lamia33about 7 years ago
which ending

two

women always on top and in charge :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gangbang ending

As always Jaz, great story. 6 STARS! I may come back later to read ending two, but I love ending 1. The gang banged pussy and ass cum filled and finishing with a pussy filled with black cum to eat, my new fantasy. Thanks.

John558John558about 7 years ago
GREAT STORY

Your entire story has me rock hard. I have to admit, I am not sure which ending was a greater turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this story

Love story, another story about this mom please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
All the endings are good

But I like the third one the most it was more like what I think what really happened afterwards anyway please keep writing stories were fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ending one

you can then bring out the fall of father and husband.

JoolibiJoolibialmost 7 years ago
Great story

All endings are worthy. Loved every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love your writing

As always, I loved your story! Ending 1 is the best to me but regardless of which you choose, I think that the finished product will be excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are an exceptional writer! Talented beyond measure! 5-Stars! Wish I could give more!!!!

I like the first ending. Simply because I hate cuckold stories! I'm a BTB fan and it has nothing to do with misogyny! The second B stand for 'Burn the Bitch or the Bastard" period. Whoever steps out MUST be burned. No inch given. Toast! Scorched earth PERIOD!!!! Pretoria, South Africa!

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 6 years ago
Ending 2

Ending 2 is better I think

I enjoyed both but ending 2 suits

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Both great endings, cuckold slightly more erotic

Great endings

vingalvingalabout 6 years ago
BBC worship

You are a fantastic writer. The White Sluts Club series is so good. Ending No. 2 had me so turned on and shooting ropes of cum. It has me fantasizing about cuckolding for my wife. Taking BBC in my mouth and ass while watching my mistress enjoy big nigga cocks in all her holes. Hmmm, heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great dual endings

prefer the cuckold ending.

didn't the teacher have a son also? when is he going to be brought into the family hobby?

mako64mmako64mover 5 years ago
plot 2, style 1

i really like both, but think that you did a better job in the details on the first ending, the cuckold ending is better from a plot point of view, but it was having less tension compared with one in the details.

TiednipsTiednipsabout 5 years ago
Cuckold ending

I enjoyed the cuckold ending best. Giving the husband what he deserved and getting the daughter involved in the BBC worship.

Oralfixation827Oralfixation827almost 5 years ago
Second ending

Being a cuckold to 2 wives for more than 20 years the second ending really tripped all my switches and makes me want so badly to be in that position again. VERY HOT!!!!

cyclebuilder@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Both are fine

I liked both endings. The only thing I would add to the second one would be that Connie, after taking her 40th load, would go over and pound Emery's ass with a massive black strap-on.

jlkress62930jlkress62930over 4 years ago
Ending 1

Ending 1 in my considered opinion as a connoisseur of your prose is the best. But, the way ending 2 closed was good also. My only suggestion would be to make it go further on the story line of Connie and Josie and Nana living with Jake forever and exclude Emery. Connie I imagine is a beautiful woman like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending 1

I liked both endings. But ending one was a little better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great to the end

Really enjoyed this story. I prefer the gangbang ending :-)

Twin12setTwin12setover 3 years ago

The Cuckold ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Gang Bang ending" I only wish that their was a club like that near me. Love to go there and be made to sexually pleasure hard horny black men every way they desire and Black women too. During pleage week my first year of college I was a submissive slave to a young Black woman for week.. I was made to sexually pleasure her, and her friends for a week. By the middle of that week I found out that I truly began to love eating Black prissy. I have wanted to eat more ever since.. Unfortunately I've not figured out how to find someone. Orpheum 69

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Definitly the Gang BANG one. Lived some it so yeah I know thats how it goes more anyways when one Man sees us womens getting it most Black Mens not shy about getting in to it either and joining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoy the second ending with Jake enjoying three generations of black cock sluts in the same bed with the sissy cuckold on the floor. Damn, that is perfection. I’d love to see this story continue.

dedaniellededanielleover 2 years ago

While both endings have their merits the gangbang ending is my preferred choice. Thank you for sharing both endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gangbang ending much more realistic

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

It was intense with the huge build up you created. I liked the gang-bang was better suited to the rest of the story. Although the cuckold ending was like a whole other story. The nylon fetish, the teacher theme, the generational scheme all give the authors special touch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To me, it was ending number one, the sluts gang bang! But surely, this is a story that can and should, run and run!?

Go for it!

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Well you are certainly innovative. I’m not a fan of gay men, so I’ll vote for the gangbang. I also don’t care for cheating men whether with women or men. This episode was interesting but hard to believe even though I knew it was fiction. You have such an imagination! Special birthday indeed! Maybe we need more mom/daughter interaction and definitely more school activity. We need more activity or are you waiting for the 50th birthday? This episode was 2019; time for more!

JypmmwePegJypmmwePegalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant enjouyed it all the way through. Both endings good but preferred no:1

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

WOW. what an absolutely amazing, soooo fucking slutty hot. I loved it all, gives us something to dream on. I liked both endings but perhaps lean more to 1, although seeing emery turned into a sweet crossdressing slut would also be fantastic.

Thank you

Jennifer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even though both endings were hot I liked ending 1 -Gangbang

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just imagine this being a Maury Povich or Jerry Springer episode lol I slept with these 40 men is one of them they father of my twin sons Jamal and Tyrone and little jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The authorship of silkstockinglover is both impeccable and enthralling. The details aren't cumbersome but add to the visualization. The erogenous forum doesn't detract from the axiomatic talent of the author.

stephanois62stephanois62about 1 year ago

le recit sur la mere et josie sera super si suite il y a

JackiemichelleJackiemichelleabout 1 year ago

Great story. Couldn't stop reading, hoping it was about me. I like both endings but cuckold is hot

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlabout 1 year ago

What a great story. I am full of admiration.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just incredibly stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I preferred Ending 1, with three generation of white sluts all serving Jake while the husband remained blissfully ignorant.

4chuckssite4chuckssite9 months ago

625. Second time around. I didn’t realize I had read this a year ago and even made the comment that I was going to make today. I’ll add that I think the 2nd one was better written, but since I don’t like stories with queer men or that otherwise denigrate men, I will stick with my original choice of #1.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful story, well written and sexy as hell

ronibarretronibarret7 months ago

So twisted, so interracial, so cuckold!!!!!!! please don't use "shithole" to label her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely loved the story and ending 1 definitely the best. Not keen on man to man stories😉

redpussyredpussy3 months ago

Loved it, especially involving the daughter in the Cuckhold ending and the Real ending

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jasmine, this is a totally incredible story, the best I've ever read on Literotica (and I've read a few). My favorite ending is #1, the gangbang ending, although #2 is also fantastic. Truly creative story, excellent writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES