What I Wrote

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,508 Followers

I sat up again and said, "Let me."

And I undid his belt, just like before. Sat there on the hood of his car in just my panties. My legs open wide around each side of him. My crotch was completely soaked, the fabric discolored with my cum, the fabric was transparent. You could totally see the line of my cunt. I unhooked his pants and I unzipped his trousers and let them slide down his legs, watched him step out of them. His cock stuck straight out and I wrapped my hand around it, tugged on him a little.

"You ARE a little slut you know that." He had his hand cupped over my pussy as I lay back again, teasing me and pulling the fabric aside, sunk his fingers into me.

My breath caught in my throat at the suddenness. He hooked his fingers around my panties and I lifted my hips, utterly surrendering, my body was too hungry. I knew I was about to be fucked. I lifted my hips and that feeling of my panties sliding down my legs, peeling off wet from my cunt, already shiny with cum.

The warmth of the metal on my skin, how smooth. My body naked before him, the look of his eyes as he looked at me. My soft blonde hairs rising from between my legs, all that was covering me from him. A little bit of hair. My pink nipples, tight and sticking straight out, aching to be sucked and touched and squeezed. So hungry.

I simply lay there, the sun was gone, the night sky I was beginning to see the stars emerge. Orion, I could always recognize Orion. The moon off to one side, this pale arc in the sky. I simply lay back, his hands drifting all around my bare skin, touching, teasing, squeezing. His mouth on me, his kisses. I looking up at the stars.

It was just at that moment that I felt his cock slide right up into me. I let it happen. I was scared, but like I said - fear and pleasure. It felt the same now to me. I wanted both now. I knew that, from this moment on. I was on a ride that I couldn't get off. At the top of the roller coaster. I wanted it, nothing I could do. He was already in me. I was so angry, so aroused. I could feel my body seeking him out, lifting my hips, adjusting my body for him, allowing him to sink into me as deeply as he could, as deep as I could get him inside. Felt the head of his cock right inside my tummy, felt him moving.

I stretched out long, lifted my arms above my head, curled them into my hair and let out this delicious long sigh, moan. Being fucked. Fucking. The warm darkness, the stars. Delicious.

I loved being filled. I remembered that. The five cocks, how it felt. How it was better after each one, how different. Each one. Yet the same. Slippery, hard, smooth. It had been too long. I was hungrier than I realized. And the feeling of my vagina opening wide letting him in, feeling him bumping against my crotch, right up into me, feeling my clit touching the base of his cock. That exquisite bump. His arms wrapped around me and his mouth at my ear, his body leaning over me, holding me. The feeling of his breath on me.

"What you wanted." He said gently, "You're going to cum little girl.. No lies."

And we pulled at one another, held one another. Rising and falling, his cock entering me completely and then drawing out again. My cunny holding him, sucking, pressing and rocking. Keeping him in me, not letting go. He was moving faster, holding me, kissing me. Squeezing. I kissed him back, completely giving myself just then. Not believing the feeling in me. My breasts sliding against the fabric of his shirt. Looking down in the dark and seeing our hips together. That feeling, inside, him up inside of me.

The tide between us rising, until.....He was pounding me. Driving into me so hard I was sliding up the hood of the car, and feeling him pull me back down again. Over and over. I lay there yielding, accepting everything that was happening to me. And looking at that night sky, that beautiful night sky, at his ear held up by me, at his eyes. Twinkling in the dark. His teeth, so white. The look of his face, his warmth just then, his words. Lust. The roughness of his cheek when he scratched against me. His smell, the sheen of sweat that covered us. I was simply melting into him now. Feeling everything, and I rocked against him, lifting my cunny, rubbing my cunt against him, pressing as hard as I could, letting him fuck into me as deeply as he could.

"Oh goooood. So gooood," I was moaning out. "Ohh God. Make me cum, make me cum. Let me feel you." Whispering into his ear. Listening to his low growls.

My whole body was stiffening, sucking in breath. Ragged gasps. His mouth on mine. I could feel myself squeezing his cock as hard as I could. Making him open me up, violate me every time he pushed into me. Tight. Exquisite, that feeling of my cunt opening each time, each thrust. Until I was just shaking on the hood of that car, shaking my hips as fast as I could until I couldn't breath and this wave of pleasure covering me, running up my spine, enveloping me. I was cumming. "Oh god, I'm cumming," pulling him against me and kissing him hard. I bit his lip. I wanted to hurt him. I wanted to mark him, leave evidence. I started scratching my nails into him, reaching up into his shirt, drew my nails down his bare back.

And as I did this he cried out, and I could feel him filling me, could feel HIM cumming too. The slick slipperiness of his cock in me, getting all squishy, the pulsing of his cock, could feel it up in my belly. His cum spraying in burst after burst. I could hear us slapping together, soaking wet between our legs. Ribbons of cum, we were cumming. I remember thinking, he's in me. He's right up inside of me. I could picture his cock all shiny and sliding up inside my tummy and I started to curl myself, wrap around him, and hold myself to him. Forgetting everything. Memory.. ...nothing mattered. I was a body, nothing mattered. His body. This asshole, fucker. Fucking me. Until I lay there, felt him softening inside of me, but holding him there - I still didn't want to let him go. Our breathing settling, becoming more measured. Our tummies touching, all slippery, our hips held together, my legs open wide around each side of him.

I felt him rise away from me, and then I let him go, saw him standing upright while still holding his cock against me, could still feel him up inside me, looking down at me. Down between our legs. Our crotches pressed together, my legs held wide. My tummy shining with sweat. My breasts fallen on each side of me. My hand reaching out and touching us where we met, where we were one. Our tangle of hair.

I saw his face......my naked body beneath him. Blood on his cheek from his lower lip where I bit him. My senses flooding back to me, seeing him. He backing away from me, feeling our bodies part. Feeling our roles flood back into us. This teacher standing there without his pants.

We looking at each other, knowing this had gone to far. He backing away, me rolling to my side and curling up in a ball. His hand on my hip, stroking me softly. Me letting him.

And that voice, coming from somewhere, "You ok. You ok. You ok?"

***************

He found my clothes for me. He dressed me. I let him. I even let him comb my hair out. He touched my cheek.

He drove me to my house. I went in the back door and up to my room.

He gave me an A for English class. I got a 4.0 for the year. I don't know how many times we fucked that year, I lost count.

To this day whenever I'm fucking, I see the night sky, the stars from the hood of that car. And Orion.

youbadboy

********************

What I Wrote

Well Saturday... early in the afternoon, went to Shannon's.. we had some games... fun to be able to play with them... haha...yahtzee, ummm .....twister. Fun! By the time we knew it, it was already time to eat... and we had a party that nite!! We spent hours getting ready. I was so cute! So off we went and when I reached there... Ooh, surprise! David, Josh, Jeff, a bunch of guys I had no idea who they were. Parents were out for the weekend. I never done it before. Oh and Janie!! She was looking hot.


We had ice breaker... heh, Janie was in charge and she decided to play Truth, dare, double dare or fire in the barn. So... it all started from the oldest to the youngest.... Mmm.... I was youngest, just turned 18! There was a lot of.. 'ahem' going on... I was giggling uncontrollably... lots of cheeky questions flying around with some truth discovered... and had some good dares too... it was fun... *winks* Shannon kissed David for one minute, and then we moved it upstairs, cause too many people were there. She just about fainted (never kissed like that before!)

We kept playing.

I asked, "What's Fire in the Barn?"

Janie gave me this look. "Go in the closet, and then yell ‘fire in the barn.' You'll see."

Giggles. I still like didn't know. Peels of laughter. I didn't want to seem dumb.

"Ok," I said and I went in there. Yelled, "Fire in the barn." Door opened and closed, it was Matt.

Oh my Gawd! Matt!! He's whispers "Hi, where's the fire?"

"What?" I said.

But then he just kissed me, I let him. Oh my God it was so good, dark, good. He started to rub my boobs, and I never felt like I did just then. My heart was beating so fast, and I just kissed harder. We were like forever. Someone was yelling ‘time' I left and everyone watching me.

They all saw me, my face felt hot, someone said, "Well, looks like HE started a fire."

I couldn't talk. We played and played and played, until we were all red, our ears glowed. Someone brought up some rum, and we were sipping from cups. I was dizzy. Two of the girls left. Then Shannon. I realized I was the only one.

I was giggling. "I'm the only girl."

After that the dares were to take off articles of clothing. And I kept staying. Too much fun.... I took my top off, then Shannon came back in. Ben excused himself, and sat on the bed to watch. He drank too much and Shannon watched with delight... *winks* as Matt took off his shirt, all bare chested. He looked so good, and I had kissed him in the closet!! There were more guys than me and Shannon, and they were all focused on US! Taking off OUR clothes. We couldn't keep up!! I don't know what got into us - but we got all naked. Then they wanted us to dance, and we danced for them, laughing and holding hands. They all had boxers, some T shirts on and I could see them boys, all of them. Nothing to the imagination.

They kept giving us sips of rum.

It was Shannon's turn, and she looks at me, "Truth, Dare or Double Dare!"

I call out, "Double Dare!"

"Um, you have to give David a blow job," pointing at his cock sticking up from his boxers, "for one minute."

I went, "No Way!"

"Matt you have to strip naked though."

He got up and did. Standing there. So I got on my knees, swaying and put my mouth right over his penis. And I did it!! sucked on him for one minute. Sort of held him in my mouth more like. And everyone watching me, all quiet.

When next I says, "someone needs to lick Shannon's pussy! Someone who never has seen a girl naked before! Be honest."

Two guys raised their hands and Shannon laid back covering her eyes.

"One Minute!!"

But while Josh was licking her, I felt a hand on my hips starting to rub me, and then a mouth on my neck.

"Wait!" I was saying twisting, swatting this hand away. "Not your turn."

Then I heard someone calling, "games over," and two more hands were over my body, and another of the guys leaned over Shannon and started sucking her tits.

"Wait. Games not over!" I was looking around, and there were these cocks all around me. I was "Wait wait wait!"

And my body felt so fucking aroused.

A voice, "Get on all fours."

"No!!" I'm squirming and these hands turning me over, lifting me, positioning me; and I felt a cock pressing up inside me.

Oh my god, this was out of control. I looked over and Shannon was on her back with David laying over her, I could see his whole body moving up and down on her. Could see his cock slipping right into her between her legs. She had her mouth open, sort of smiling. It was then I felt the cum spray into me, and then another cock fucking me. I lay down flat on my tummy on the floor, he was heavy, and felt this shock of hair pressing down onto the flat of my ass, and pressing into me, god I was so tight. I looked back. It was Ben. When did he take his clothes off? And then a cock at my mouth, I started to suck again. Another penis. They were all going to fuck me AND Shannon.

She stayed on her back , and I finally rolled over right next to her.....David came over and lay between my legs, slid right into me. I was smiling at him, he took out a marker and wrote FUCK TOY right across the top of my breasts. FUCK on my right......TOY on my left.

I laughed and covered my eyes, "That better come off," I said.

When we were done, everyone was just laying together, and our clothes everywhere. I got fucked five times!! And so did Shannon. The house was empty. We locked the door to the room, anyway someone did. We fell asleep awhile I think. I felt all sticky, my hair was a mess and I pulled my clothes on. My tummy felt just incredible, sore, but god just incredible. I squeezed my legs together and felt like I was going to cum again. We vowed never to tell anybody. But no one there goes to this school.

It was the most memorable night of my entire life.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,508 Followers