All Comments on 'What I Wrote'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
Fantasy KissFantasy Kissover 19 years ago
Brilliant

I loved it. Thank you. Fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very good. very erotic

Very well written. Even without the graphic details it had all the desired effects. Would have liked to have had portions of thoughts from the teacher, but still a very very good and erotic story. artj92000@yahoo

Just@FanJust@Fanover 19 years ago
Excellent Story

Fantastic story, excellent build-up and good characters. I am very impressed by this story. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story, fantastically arousing

You get inside the head (and body) of your central character brilliantly. I felt her anxiety and her slowly awakening arousal. Very sexy story indeed. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OMG

great story! i really don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said, not only about the sex, but also about the characters. wish i could write like that! :) will read more of your stuff...

Countess DeWinterCountess DeWinterover 19 years ago
One of the best written here at Literotica

I've been reading these stories for several years now and yours is the best nonconsent I've ever read. Bar none.

luscioushoney69luscioushoney69over 19 years ago
WOW

i have never gotten as aroused by a story as i did while reading this one. your character development is amazing and im looking forward to reading the rest of your stories. my pussy is soaking wet right now..mmmmmmmmm

MercyMiaMercyMiaover 19 years ago
So Good

You really build up the tension between Amy and Mr. Tendale, her internal conflict is delicious. She wants him but she doesn't want to submit. so well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Delicious

You're the top of the pops on this site. As a woman, I'm just amazed at how accurately you write about female psychology and physiology. The realism and the pacing are what make this erotica truly erotic. Brilliantly done. More, more, more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unfuckingbelievable

I can't stop reading this! Different parts, different days, different moods. I love to suck cock. Her pressed into that corner, his hands all over her. Oh God, yummmmmm! First time I read it I had to change my panties before I went to work. It might be long, but its sooooo worth it! Thank you thank you thank you

duke11duke11about 19 years ago
GREAT!

So hot. A great story to read. Just like I was watching it. You need to write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh my GOD!

That was THE BEST story I've ever read on here. The minute my man gets home, I'm attacking him. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow!!!

Good Lord, this is the best erotic story I have ever read by far!!!

YoucantmakemeeeeYoucantmakemeeeeabout 19 years ago
Speechless

This was awesome! I've read many many nonconsent/reluct stories over the years and this by far outdoes them all. I know others have mentioned your character development, and they're so right. Her fear, reluctance, and eventual compliance is so real. But, not only did you get her exactly right, you did a wonderful job with him as well. Most writers would have rushed it and had him take her much sooner. But, that would have lacked all the anticaption and the excitment. I could read this again and again and again and get as excited as I am now. Superb job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot Story

It's tough to find well written smut. Well done, youbadboy. Let me recommend Pat Califia's Macho Sluts. You won't be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow!

Without a doubt, this was the best story I've read yet! Well written, VERY hot, Thank you for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Made my bad day BETTER

I was having such a bad day -- a bad week, really -- until I read this story. I don't think I've ever gotten this turned on by simply reading text on a screen! Excellent writing, great dialogue, sexy characters. Thank you: you've given me just what I was craving. You see, my husband's not really a take-charge sort of man when it comes to sex, which is disappointing because I have the deep dark fantasy of being "taken against my will" which I'm sure many women entertain. With the hubby though, I'm always the one running the show in the bedroom. It's been getting me very depressed lately because I'm just not satisfied...but I'll be able to hold out a little longer now that I've read your superb piece of lierotica. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn it's hot in here.

I've been reading your work for a while now, and I'm never disappointed.

Don GrampaDon Grampaover 18 years ago
EXCELLENT...!!!

Very well written story with a great believable plot. This is the first story I've read by "youbadboy", but it will not be my last. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful work

I'm speechless.

What a fascinating mind you have, what a gift for writing...

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

This was the best story ive read yet, and im looking forward to reading some of your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing!

You are an amazingly talented writer! This story set me on fire. It's not just the sex but you really know how good a mind fuck is. I love your stories!

JustPlainMerrieJustPlainMerrieover 17 years ago
I keep cummin' back for more!

I really enjoy every story you write. This is my first time reading a story in the category and it's got me thirsty for more! Please tell us more about yourself...

Merrie80@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
steaming hot, pure enjoyment

I noticed you broadened your scopes a little from incest/taboo, which is good for prudes like me who don't like to picture their family members while engaged in erotic activities. Still, this one has the same element of crossing social boundaries, and tons of erotic tension. You have one of the most imaginative minds on this site; I've read this story more times than I can count, and I will continue to do so. Who knows, one of these days I'll get curious and see what your "primary focus" is all about.

In the meantime, however, I'll be waiting for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved It To Pieces

The sex scenes on this site usually leave something to be desired and after reading about "his monster cock" I roll my eyes and skip the story, but I loved the descriptions in this one - read every single word because you didn't waste any of them. You got the tone of it just right - the weirdness of doing your teacher, the guiltiness, and the way you described the little details, such as him locking the door to that conference room, made this such a realistic story. I mean, I've never had even anything close to this when I was in school, but the fact that I seriously felt like I know from reading this story is a great testimony to your skills.

I found it sad as well and I think that added to how much I enjoyed it. I'd like to think somewhere down the line they meet again and fall in love, but tchhh, yeah right! It was a great, great story that has many more dimensions than the usual student-teacher fuckfest. I liked how he could be gentle and she was a very well-developed person - NOT just some slut. She had a best friend, worried about rides home, and carried good grades. The ending was so perfect - simple, realistic, touching. It was really very well written. A few grammatical mistakes, but nothing that detracted from the overall mood. I also felt that the beginning was kind of abrupt and not as interesting as the rest. Still, I loved it. Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an evocative story! It is definitely one of my favorites. I can see why people would rate it so very highly :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Um that was kind of good

And by kind of good, I mean, holy crap was that awesome. Kudos to you for holding off on the actual penetration until the end. This was a three orgasm story for me. Off to bed with a smile on my face. Thank you!

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 16 years ago
Excellent. . .

That was a good read. Thanks. ~ Red.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh my fucking god

That was the best story I've read on literotica. I came twice while reading this. Excellent job, keep it up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
amazing

just wow, extremely well written and supremely intense, very much like a great rollercoaster ride from start to finish

RodSamson42RodSamson42about 15 years ago
Amazing!

This story was incredible. The build up was intense and I enjoyed visualizing the teacher breaking her in. Making reference to the girl's writing early on kept my attention and the little hints throughout made me anxious to get the whole story. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
woah

Holy fuck, that was amazing. The only things I had a problem with were a few spelling/grammar mistakes, but since it's supposed to be written by a naive teenager, I wasn't sure if you put those in on purpose or not. Either way, ridiculously hot.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Different

On several levels, this story was provocative. Besides being erotic, the conflict between the Mr Tendale and the Amy was engrossing. I figured that eventually they'd have sex, but I couldn't have guess how, when, or where. Good suspense, conflict, and erotica. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fantastic

This story is lightyears ahead of almost everything else on this website. The complexity of character development, the realism, and the masterfully described moments of mutual orgasm just put this over the top. I found myself wanted to read after I came, just to understand the characters better. Wow. What an accomplishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome writing! One issue, but still AWESOME!

Indicative of the writing prowess shown in this submission is the following subtle jewel:

>>"Too late," I said it mean, as mean as I could, but it came out all quiet and afraid. <<

The story reads as utterly believable and the details are conveyed as they should be. There is one point where I had trouble with the realism; where they pull into a parking lot near the girl's house and there is no presumption of privacy while they fully engage on the hood of a car... I had some trouble with that lapse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This is probably the closest I've seen to a female character in the NonConsent/Reluctance category being characterized as a real human being.

Awesome.

- a female reader

dark_crystal_raindark_crystal_rainover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Amazing and well written. Really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow. Just wow.

Hot damn you know what a woman wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bloody Amazing.!

This story like so many of your other stories was amazing. And I think that was why it was so amazing. Most pornography writers on this website just write a description in the beginning and then sex. Don't get me wrong that's good too! But the thing with you is that you don't just write sex you write a story too, helping us - the reader - get involved and feel what is happening . That is what is amazing.!! You make us believe in what is happening. Also you know how to please me and make me cum more than any other writer on this website!!! xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

It was a good story, but a little slow moving at the start for me. It held my attention well. The only thing I would change, is to have the paper earlier in the story. If it was me I would put it before the papers are handed back to the other students. This way the reader would know what it was all about.

donny759

GianettaGianettaover 12 years ago
Through the looking glass

It was, at first, a wrenching experience to feel the lust, frustrations and anger of each of the characters, flowing back and forth male to female, but by avoiding the lurid, you gave me a chance for a new experiencee. A bit disorienting at first as my brain reinvolved itself but passionate. Where will you take her?

ericthebardericthebardover 12 years ago
Excellent

I don't quite know what to say. I've liked many of your stories (In Sara's Pants is a repeat read), notably not only for the length and detail but also the characters, something you don't see a lot of in this kind of literature. Very well done. I am impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Well written, I liked it a lot (also kudos for the 1st person perspective)

I'd have liked more on this and other themes though, your other stories are all incest ^^

l_bo60l_bo60almost 12 years ago
Perfect

Love your writing. Just the perfect degree of reluctance being slowly, gradually overcome by building lust and loss of control. Keep up the good work.

lonerider10lonerider10almost 12 years ago
AWSOME!

this kicked ass. the tension you built into the story raised my senses as well as my c___k! i can't wait for more

-

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmmm perfect

I swear it's like you knew how to push nearly all of my buttons in one story. Absolutely amazing! Please don't stop writing!!!

- Nolatrinity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Impressive

I'd like you to know that I never, ever comment or leave feedback--this is the first time I've felt that it was important to let the author in on my experience. This story made quite an impact on me. Although I fantasize about 'being forcably taken' the stories in the nonconscent/reluctance category on this site almost always bother me, and ive largely given up on them because I end up dissatisfied. This is usually because I'm not interested in reading about rape, or because the characters are entirely flat, just an excuse for a sex act. In your story you capture exactly what I am looking for: the inner struggle between desire and control that really characterizes my enjoyment of the nonconscent/reluctance genre. I really liked how she bites and scratches him in the end, like even after she has submitted to her desire something inside her still needs to exercise some power.

Brilliant storytelling. I'm very impressed with your ability to write such a real female experience. I write to ask you to write more nonconscent/reluctance stories. Incest really isnt my thing, so I probably won't read your other stories. But I will certainly check back periodically to see if you ever write more stories like this one.

Thanks for a pleasurable experience!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AMAZING

I never comment...

In fact, this is my first time to ever comment.

But this is the best I have ever read.

I love the balance of reluctance and desire.

Perfection!

Xoxoxoxo

Katie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My favorite

I'm a huge fan and I read every single sumbissions, once, twice or more. But this one, by far is my favorite. Please don't let this the only story you ever written about Amy and Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes

Omg u must write more

Sooo delicious

Pinkpeony101Pinkpeony101over 9 years ago
Excellent Story

You did a great job of building tension.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Masterful Writing

You broke the mold. Soooo different from all the Teacher-Student stories out there. I love the genre and have read dozens of them. Thought I read it all but yours really surprised me. Very enjoyable read! Pease keep writing!

huhminahhnortonhuhminahhnortonover 8 years ago
Very nice buildup.

In my mind I heard the Police singing "Don't STand So CLose To Me." while I read your story.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 5 years ago
Whoa

This was super hot. I love how they fucked on the car. I almost didn’t read the end because it might take away from the teacher fuck. Great job. I love your writing style in your stories. Thanks.

shark_laynshark_laynalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Forget the content...you have talent. Great story.

MLteach5MLteach5about 4 years ago
One of the best I've read!

Absolutely loved this story! My only creative criticism would be the last part. You stated she is in the honors English class but the last part is written like a gossipy teen talking to her friends. Would have loved the ending to have been as well written as the rest. You have serious talent though, I'll be reading all of your stories now.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

wow....

so hot

so awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Creepiest School In Town!

What kind of weird ass school places rules on the style of bra that can be worn? Most schools have a "no visible underwear" policy, while only very few specify the colour of a bra. Absolutely no one dictates what kind of bra to wear. This inane plot device makes the story ridiculous and utterly unbelievable.

Pyro650

verbicideverbicideover 2 years ago

Slut shaming disguised as erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, loved it however the “essay” confused me, shes meant to be an intelligent English student and one: this is not written in essay style, two: the grammar and spelling are deliberately awful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous