What!!!

Story Info
The end of an Affair in 750 words.
750 words
3.7
58k
32
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Jennifer at a Chamber of Commerce meeting. She arrived a bit late and when she looked around the room her eyes settled on the empty chair next to me. She came over and asked if the seat was taken and I told her no. She sat down and we introduced ourselves and the meeting started.

I had a hard time paying any attention to the speaker. I kept casting sidelong glances at the gorgeous lady on my left. A couple of times she turned my way and caught me looking at her and I thought I detected a bit of a smile.

The meeting was held in the meeting room of the Village Inn and when the meeting was over I decided to take a chance. I'd never seen her before and I might never see her again so I asked her if she would like to join me for coffee.

Over pie and coffee we talked and found out that our being at the meeting was for the same reason. My boss couldn't make it, but felt someone from the company should be there. A showing of the flag as it were. Jennifer was there for the same reason. Neither one of us had been to a Chamber meeting before nor was it likely that we would ever be again. I said it was fates way of seeing to it that we got together. She laughed and said that it sure seemed that way.

After twenty minutes or so of conversation I asked her if she would have dinner and drinks with me the next night. Something came over her face and I was sure she was going to say no, but she surprised me. Whatever it was that crossed her face disappeared and she said she would love to go out with me. She gave me her address and we set a time.

On my way home I was in a pretty good mood. I couldn't believe my luck. I had a hard time believing that something as nice as Jennifer would have anything to do with me. I was under no illusions when it came to me. I was in decent shape and my face, which at one time was considered fairly handsome, now had a broken nose in the center of it. The result of a fight I got into with a couple of sailors when I was in the Army. In short, I was not the type gorgeous women had anything to do with.

She was an absolute vision when I picked her up. She smiled at the look on my face and then we headed to Carl's Chop House where I had made reservations.

Once we were seated she said she'd like to know a little about me. I had the feeling that that if I were to have any chance at all with Jennifer I needed to be completely honest so I proceeded to tell her my life's story warts and all. Then I smiled and told her it was her turn and when she finished I told her it sounded like we were a perfect fit for each other. After dinner I took her to The Boom Boom Room for dinner and dancing and once on the dance floor I commented again on how we seemed to fit and she smiled.

I took her home and received a kiss on the cheek and an invitation to call.

I called her and we dated for a couple of weeks and on our sixth date we had dinner at my place and as we sat down to eat Jennifer told me she was going to furnish dessert. Dinner over she stood up and started taking off her clothes and said dessert would be served in the bedroom. It was an exhausting night. First she blew me and then I ate her. Missionary was followed by sixty-nine and then doggie followed by sixty-nine followed by missionary. It was Friday and we didn't have to work the next day so we fell asleep together.

This was repeated for the next two months and then one Saturday after an evening of dancing, drinking and making love she told me that she couldn't see me anymore. When I asked her why she told me that her husband would be coming home from his overseas assignment. Then she said she had enjoyed our time together and then she walked out the door leaving me standing there stunned.