All Comments on 'WACFYM Ch. 01'

by seducedHylas

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Damnmmmm....

hot. Were you cheated on? You should have really fucked the wife over by somehow having her impregnated by black sperm and then have the husband leave her ass after he sees the baby. Isn't that one of the standing cuckold themes? He doesn't love her anymore due to good pussy? I guess that's all it really takes for men to stray and fall out of love right? I mean women do it ALL the time over big cocks according to most cheating stories on here....hee hee, whateva.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 16 years ago
Erotic, well-written.

The plot is a bit weak but it is a well-written story, very erotic. Several reasons I feel the plot suffers: 1) Reproductive endocrinologists, in the US and most other countries, don't do obstetrics, that is, they don't deliver babies. They only help with infertility and once a woman is pregnant, they refer the woman to an OB. 2) I think Steve succumbed too easily at the party. He has been masturbating with on-line porn. Not as good as the real thing, but enough to take the pressure off. He could have resisted Dr. Brooks based on earlier character development. 3) Although the author explained it, I really don't buy that Steve could not explain to his wife Natasha just what Dr. Brooks was doing. I think they had a close marriage and good communication. Steve's decision to keep it a secret is clearly the beginning of his fall from grace. 4) Regardless of what the public thinks of the medical profession, and yes, there are a few 'bad appples' out there, it is impossible these days to cover up a serious complaint of an ethical violation. The medical licensing boards are very strict and accountable to public scrutiny. Aside from these quibbles, I thought the story very original and a nice twist on the cuckold husband stories. Natasha impregnated with an egg from the doctor! I don't see how the marriage can survive if any, not to mention all, of this comes out. And if it does, Steve will be sentenced to the salt mines, or worse. Can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

story. Please write more soon.

butsbutsalmost 16 years ago
outstanding

I've missed temptanddestroys stories but you've stepped right up to the plate and done a brilliant job. please write lots more of this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Started well, but...

It was a wellwritten story up until the elevator scene while his wife was in labor.

Men are more complex than that, and he wouldn't suddenly grow so cold that his wife and child were forgotten. He could still stray and still have feelings for his wife. Ever hear of polyamory?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

This was one of the most erotic stories I have ever read. Simply superb, even if the subject matter isn't one I normally go for. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this was one of the best stories i have read, please more!

hawkeye31hawkeye31over 13 years ago

this was great, i had to read again to relize that the baby is steve and lilah.

i think you could do anothe story where lilah tellssteve then they both tell natasha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This made me sad... Just the destruction of a marriage between two loving faithful people to ... Nothing. A woman raising her philandering husband and lovers child while he, far removed from the husband he was originally, is too busy fucking his mistress to see his child born? Thinking of all the pussy he'd burn. Sad...

bighank100bighank100over 11 years ago
very very hot

love the story love the way she got him to betray his wife and new family. i love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Part 2

Please

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 11 years ago
A VERY GOOD OPENING CHAPTER

You have a gifted wit and a sexually interesting group of characters here!

misterjack888misterjack888over 9 years ago
seduction

that's my favorite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So good!

It was well into the 2nd page when I realised it was gonna be lilah's baby. Absolutely loved it!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love it!

I love seducedhylas women characters, not too crass. That no wonder the husband can't help falling out of love for their wives and having some feelings for their new sluts. I also love the part where the husband wanted to impregnate the new woman and stop wanting another one for his wife. Its so depraved. I wish seducedhylas goes back to writing more he's my favourite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What's the full form wacfym?

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

WACFYM??? Just what does this mean?

luck983luck983over 1 year ago

Wacfym we are coming for your man (see chapter 2)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous